Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

“I sure wish I could be there just to see him get that big cock in a young girl’s pussy. I know I’d get a cum just watching. I’d really love to be the one to help him get his cock in a pussy for the first time.”

“Darin may have to settle for a woman for his first time. I’m not sure it would be a good idea for him to try to get that big fucker in a young, inexperienced pussy the first few times, really.”

“I have some friends that may help us. They have sugar daddies and they know all about sex. They come in Gramps’ drugstore all the time; I could ask one of them.”

“I’m not sure I want Darin having sex with a kept woman.”

“You’re probably right; we need to get someone he would be more comfortable with for his first time. I know I’d be more comfortable giving my cherry to a man I already know. I sure hope I can meet a rich man like that one day, one who will take the time to get to know me before he fucks me.”

“I’d fuck my son myself before I let Darin get his first pussy from some strange woman who could care less if he does it right, or even cares if he reaches satisfaction his first time.”

“You would? That’s great! Now that we have that settled, PLEASE show us all about sex,” Juli said as she bounced on the bed.

“Well, what I meant was, that I’d rather do it myself than let some strange woman fuck my son. I didn’t mean I wanted to fuck him.”

Darin had been hacking his mom’s computer to record what was sure to happen. He even connected her computer with his and Juli’s PC’s so when the video started streaming and recording they would have copies too. He looked at Juli and she nodded for him to leave the room.

“Ms. Cochran, please tell Darin you didn’t mean it that way. He’s so hurt.”

“Oh Darin, please come back in here and get in bed with Mom and Juli. I didn’t mean it that way, Baby. I’m so distraught — I know what I want, yet I’m so afraid of what scars it will leave on your ego forever.”

“I think Darin’s ego will be stronger than ever if he gets to fuck his own beautiful mom that he loves and worships. I would feel a lot better knowing you took the time to help make his first piece of pussy the best it could possibly be for him.”

“Juli, I swear, Girl. You’d make a great psychologist.”

“You mean I did it again? Does that mean Darin and I get to fuck you?”

“Both of you come to momma; love me and let me love you. Whatever you can think of, we’ll do it. I’m ready to love my two children like a loving mom should,” Evalene Cochran told them as she opened her arms and beckoned them to come lay with her.

With each of them locked on to a swollen nipple, they ran their hands all over her sexy, sensuous body while she reveled in pure ecstasy.

With one hand, she reached back to cup Juli’s sexy ass and massage her firm globes, fingering her delectable crevice as she did. With her other hand she grasped Darin’s large cock as it lay against her thigh, pointed right at the seething opening of her smooth pussy.

“Mom?” Juli said in a soft voice as she pressed her face against the side of Evalene’s face.

“Yes, Baby. I love to hear you call me Mom.”

“Darin really needs some pussy and you won’t let him fuck mine. Will you let me help Darin fuck you with his cock? I need to help him so he won’t have a complex and begin to dislike girls.”

“I know, Baby. Momma was just trying to get up her courage. You have to understand, this is a big decision and it will change the three of us forever. I need to know Darin and you will still love and respect me forever, even after we’ve shared our ultimate love.”

“I will always love you, and Darin will love you like you would never believe. He told me he was afraid you wouldn’t like him if he did fuck you. I told him you would love him even more and that we could all get naked and love each other again and again and each of us get lots of cums.”

“You are so perceptive, Juli. You need to look into studying to become a psychiatrist, you’re well on your way already. You help Darin, and I’ll welcome anything you and he come up with.”

ANYTHING?”

“Well, as long as there’s pleasure and no pain involved.”

“If I asked for a special favor, would you?”

“What, Juli? Do you want me to suck your pussy?”

“Yes.”

“I’d love to. How do we do this?”

“I wanted you to be on your hands and knees sucking me and him behind you fucking you.”

“Damn, Juli. I love that idea. Why don’t you just roll over and I’ll get between your legs. You can tell Darin to get behind me or just motion for him to move back there. I hope he doesn’t tear something inside me with that huge cock.”

“He’s so gentle. We need to watch the video he and I made earlier. You’ll love seeing him with his oily cock sliding through my ass cheeks. I loved it too and got a million cums.”

A million?”

“Well, maybe just a few hundred.”

“When he gets accustomed to fucking me, we can let him fuck my ass like that, as long as he doesn’t stick that thing in my asshole!”

“I’d like to see him fucking your titties again, with oil on them this time too, wouldn’t you?”

“You are so imaginative when it comes to sex; I just love my new daughter.”

“I just love my new Mom. Let’s fuck my brother, Mom.”

“I’d love to fuck your brother, Juli.”

Juli rolled over in front of Evalene Cochran and spread her long slender legs wide apart. Evalene rolled over to lay between her sweet young thighs and raised up on her knees as she licked her newly acquired daughter’s slick, extremely wet pussy.

“Darin, Mom wants you to fuck her from behind while she sucks my pussy, be careful and don’t fuck her asshole though. You can cum in her pussy as many times as you want to.”

Darin looked over his mom’s shoulders where Juli lay. She was smiling at him and he was pumping his fist in the air in celebration. He slipped his fat cockhead up between his mom’s wet split and watched as it started slipping slowly inside her tight lips. He resisted the urge to ram it home and grab her hips like a dog. He knew that if he ever wanted to get some more of his mom’s pussy, he’d need to make it good for her and take his time like he and Juli had done when they practice fucked.

With his knees spread out, he nudged hers wider, which made her ass lower to the bed. With his cockhead already beginning to force her tight pussy lips apart and gain entrance, he kept the pressure on. He leaned down to see the fat head all but disappear inside his mom’s pussy. He gave his hips a slight nudge forward and it popped inside.

“Unghhh, OH FUCK, Darin, you fill me up with your huge cock. You be careful back there. Mom wants us to do this many more times.”

“I will, Mom. You have the sexiest body and the prettiest titties of any Mom in this town. I love your sexy ass too, Mom. Can you feel me slipping inside a little more at a time now that my cockhead in all the way in.”

“Darin, it feels like you’re all the way inside already, but I’m starting to feel good down there. You can fuck me in short strokes, just don’t thrust your cock too deep all at once.”

“I won’t, Mom. I want lots of pussy and I want to be a good lover. I know when you and I get better at this, you’ll teach me all about it, won’t you?”

“I sure will. Darin, my pussy is feeling better and better with your cock inside me. Can you maybe just hold my hips and fuck me a little faster, then go just a little deeper as you loosen my pussy and make me wet too?”

“Like this, Mom?” he asked as he kept up a short, fast thrust of his hips, making his cock sink inside her pussy just a little deeper with each thrust.

OHHhhhh, BABY! Yes, fuck Momma’s pussy like a man. Like a grown man. Like no other man ever before. Fuck my pussy, Darin. Fuck me harder, faster, and deeper.”

Juli reached out to grab Evalene Cochran’s hair and pull her face to her aching pussy. She needed to be sucked and she needed to have as many cums as she could get.

As Evalene concentrated on Juli’s sweet little virgin pussy, she could feel Darin’s cock going deeper and deeper until he reached the depths of her. Still he pressed his cock deeper and forced himself into regions never before touched by a man. The thrill of being fucked by her son’s huge cock was beyond imagination and her body welcomed the sensations.

She felt him ram his thick shaft even deeper, then stiffen as he began to swell and pulse.

With her tongue licking and her lips sucking Juli’s pussy, she felt the first spurt of his semen deep inside her body. She screamed into Juli’s pussy as the three of them simultaneously exploded.


“Mom, that was better than the wildest experience I’ve ever dreamed of when I thought of fucking you. I love you for helping me. I want more and I want to be closer to you from now on, it you’ll let me,” Darin told his mom as the three cuddled after they had left orbit and come back to earth.

“That was better than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life too, Darin. From now on, you and I will sleep right here in this bed. When Juli comes over, we’ll all sleep naked together.

“Juli, I’m going to see your Gramps early tomorrow and tell him how much I love you and how much I want to do something special for you. I want you to come spend the night with us at least two or three times a week so we can help Darin be the best lover in the world.”

“Thanks, Mom. I really had a great time here today and I feel so loved too. I’ll talk to Gramps and make sure he’s willing to let you help me. He tries so hard to make sure I have the things other girls and boys have, but I know he doesn’t have the means like someone as rich and beautiful as you. I love you like my own Mom now that we have sucked and fucked and you have let Darin be closer to you.”

“Thank you, Baby. Darin and I will always keep a place here next to us for you to come suck and fuck with us. When you lose your virginity, I want you to come back and let Darin have some of that sweet little pussy also.”

“Darin, I’ll email you when I get home and I’ll call you tomorrow,” Juli told him, then kissed him.

“I’ll walk you home, it’s getting late and I don’t want you to walk after dark by yourself.”

“You’re such a gentleman; you’re just like your Gramps.”

“Mom, I’ll be back as soon as I walk Juli home. I may go up and see if the video we made transferred to her PC like it was supposed to.”

“You two just take your time together. I feel so relaxed and satisfied for the first time since I was Juli’s age. I want to fuck like that as much as we can.”


“There’s Whitney!” Darin said as he pointed to the white sports car leaving his Gramps’ home.

“Who is Whitney?”

“She’s Gramps’ girlfriend. She’s even younger than Mom, and Mom hates her because she’s after his money.”

“Well, she’s backing up now, she must have recognized you,” Juli said as they watched the white sports car back right up to the curb where they stood.

“Hey, Whitney. Have you met Juli?”

“I saw her today and wanted to speak to her, but your Gramps made me go in his office with him. Hi, Juli.”

“Hi Whitney, good to meet you. You’re beautiful.”

“Why, thank you, Juli. You’re the one who is beautiful. I just love those long legs and you already have a sexy ass I would kill to have. I hate my skinny ass.”

“I think you have a fine ass, Whitney, and I love your big tits too,” Darin said.

“Darin Cochran, are you sure that’s you? You’ve never even let on that you noticed me let alone told me you liked my tits and ass. What has come over you?” Whitney asked and laughed at the boy.

“I may have rubbed off on him, Whitney. I talk like that all the time. I sure wish I had seen you today; all I saw was your blonde hair as you went in Mr. Frank’s office.”

“I just bet he rubbed off on you. I would too if I were a young boy like him.”

“I guess that didn’t sound right, did it?” Juli laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.