Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

OH FUCK YES! What a big cock you have, Mr. Frank. I’m so happy you wanted to be my mentor and show me all about sex and being nasty and saying dirty words.”

“I’m so happy you ran into my store too, Juli. You could have run into Pete’s store next door and I’d have never known you were so hot to get naked and suck cocks.”

“How do you want me, Mr. Frank? The story I read, told about the young girl and the older man sucking each other at the same time. When you told me you wanted to shoot cum all over my naked ass, I thought of you behind me and maybe sliding your fat cock up between my ass cheeks and shooting your cum that way.”

“Juli Jones, you are one evil minded little fox. I’d love to slide my cock between your slick ass cheeks and spray cum all over your sexy ass and back.”

“Then let me suck you until you get ready and I’ll turn over. You can do anything back there except put your cock in my pussy or my asshole. I want to get paid a fortune for those two cherries.”

“Let me know when the bidding starts, I may want to have a shot at those two tight cherries.”

“Oh I’ll let you know. I want lots of bidders so I can get rich.”

“Now you’re talking. I hope you do get rich and have millions of dollars. I’d love to brag that I was the first man to suck your pussy and shoot cum on your ass.”

“Those pills sure do make you hard. Hold on, I’m going to suck your nuts out through your cock. You can fuck my ass cheeks then and cum on my ass.”

“Damn, Juli, I’m already about to cum, just thinking about fucking your naked ass cheeks.

“Juli! You’re about to swallow my cock, balls and all. OH FUCK!

“Are you ready to fuck my ass?”

“Turn your sexy ass over and get ready. I wish I could fuck you up your sexy ass, but I’ll just have to settle for fucking your ass cheeks.

DAMN! What an ass it is too, Juli. Spread your legs and let me get my cock between your ass cheeks as deep as I can, then you clamp me tight while I fuck you.”

“Fuck my ass, Mr. Frank. I think I could cum with your cock between my ass cheeks like that.”

“Cum for me, Baby, and I’ll suck your cum out of your virgin cunt.”

“Shoot cum all over my ass, I love this. OH FUCK, I’m getting my cum now.”

“I’m shooting my cum all over your ass, Juli. You’ll have to take a shower as soon as you get home or you’ll smell like cum.”

“Ooooooo, I love the way that feels when you fuck your fat cock between my ass cheeks with slick cum smeared all over it. Keep going, I think I can cum again.

OH FUCK YES!

“Roll over, Juli, I want to eat your young cunt and suck your sweet cum out of you.”

“Suck my pussy, Mr. Frank. I sure would love to suck your cock again, with my pussy cum all over it. How much would that be worth?”

“MY GOD, Juli. Would you really do that?”

“Turn around and I’ll show you. If I can suck another cum out of you, will you pay me the same as before?”

“Suck my cock and make me cum in your throat again and I’ll pay you double what I told you.”

“Hang on to your balls, Mr. Frank. I may just suck them through your cock yet.”

“Suck me, Baby. Suck my cock while I suck your pussy. OH FUCK YES!”

“Suck my pussy, Mr. Frank. OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, SUCK MEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee...”


“Here, Juli. Here’s your money. I’ll get you a wash cloth to wipe yourself off so you can get dressed,” Mr. Frank said as he counted out the stacks of hundred dollar bills in piles of one thousand, then counted out three bonuses of one thousand and a huge, five thousand dollar tip to top it off.

“I’ll introduce you to my grandson, Darin and he can accompany you to your apartment and set up your computer. Oliver does have high-speed internet available in his drugstore, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, downstairs he does. Will I be able to get online from his computer and not use the old slow ass dial-up?”

“We’ll include a wireless router and Darin will make all the connections. Just show him where you want your PC located; he is the best I’ve ever seen with computers.

“Juli, I have to tell you, Darin is very shy and has never been around girls, so please don’t tease him. He’s a dear boy and he just needs to have more friends. I would be more than obliged to you, if you were to take him under your wing, so to speak and become friends with him.”

“How old is Darin?”

“He’s fifteen.”

“I’m fourteen and I have a birthday coming up soon. I would like to be his friend. Do you know what things he likes to do?”

“He lives to be online and use his PC to play all sorts of games and things. He has a group of young boys he’s friends with, who hang around here and talk tech talk all the time. I really believe they hack into different websites, from what I’ve overheard.”

“Do they watch porn?” Juli grinned.

“I’ve never seen them, but I wouldn’t put it past them.”

“Would you be upset with me if I asked him to program me some porn sites on my new PC?”

“I would be so happy to know he likes to watch men and women in porn videos. I’m afraid he’s not very masculine and I sure don’t want him to like boys too much, if you know what I mean.

“I could sort of feel him out for you, so to speak.”

“I’ll pay you ten thousand dollars if you’ll give him a blowjob like you gave me.”

YOU WOULD?”

“I sure would, it would be worth more than that to me and his mother too, if we knew he liked girls.”

“What if I asked him to do more?”

“I’ll pay you double if he sucks your pussy and I’ll even double that if you let him fuck you between your sexy ass cheeks like I just did.”

“Get your money counted out, Mr. Frank. That boy is going to get everything but my cherry.”

“I can hardly wait to hear all about it.”

“I’ll get him naked, then I’ll tell him I want to record it on the web cam.”

“You just got a ten thousand dollar bonus and I would imagine you’ll get a private visit from his mother. She’s a very rich woman who could really help a young girl like you who’s just learning the ropes.”

“I hope she likes girls!” Juli said and giggled at Mr. Frank’s shocked look.

“I didn’t mean she would help you like that!”

“If she does, I’ll make a video of her and me sucking pussies and show it to you and Darin. For a fee of course.”

“FUCK, JULI! NAME YOUR PRICE! I’d love to see you sucking my daughter Evalene’s pussy!”

“What if I can get Darin to suck his mom’s pussy on video too? Would that be worth more?”

“Juli Jones, you are the wildest Wild Child I have ever seen. You are the ultimate, Wicked Wild Child!”

“How much if I can get Darin sucking and fucking his mom for one hour?

“I’ll double everything we did today and what I just quoted you for the other.”

“Get your cash on hand in order, Mr. Frank. I’ll see you in a day or two with the DVD.”


“Darin, are you sure you don’t need me to help you with all of that?” Juli asked the tall skinny boy as they walked across the street together. He had his two-wheel dolly loaded with boxes, and piled high with plastic bags of accessories and connectors.

“Juli, I can assure you, I’m not as frail as I appear just because I’m skinny. I have a digestive problem and I need lots of vitamins plus loads of sugar daily to maintain my metabolism.”

“Darin, I wasn’t referring to your size; I was referring to the heavy load you’re pulling. I didn’t want you to strain yourself. I need you to be healthy so you can set up my first ever high-speed internet in my room.”

“You’ve never had a high-speed connection before?”

“Never and when your granddaddy made the deal with my Gramps to install the new PC in my room, I almost had an orgasm.”

“You have orgasms?”

“I sure do. I’m sure you know men aren’t the only ones who can cum.”

“I knew that, but I didn’t know younger girls could cum.”

“Well, I’ve been getting cums for almost a year now and I have a very close friend who has been getting cums since she was twelve.”

“Amazing what one can learn while pushing a computer across the street, isn’t it?” Darin laughed.

“It’s amazing to me also, Darin. I really like you; I hope we can become friends.”

“You DO?

“I sure do. I think intelligent boys with sharp minds are much more attractive than those who think muscles and sports are the only thing girls like about boys.”

“I’d love to be your friend, Juli. I’ve never been friends with a girl before. You may have to educate me in the art of conversing with pretty girls.”

“You think I’m pretty?”

“Juli, I’m not going to fall for that dumb-broad shit. You know damn well you are beautiful. You look like a teen model and you’re not even fifteen yet. Just don’t patronize me and I’ll be honest with you. I do like you and I hope we can become best friends.”

“I can work with those rules. Have you ever had sex?” Juli asked and laughed as he gulped.

“Describe ‘had sex’

“Have you ever fucked a girl or even got naked with her?”

“No to both. Have you ever fucked a boy or got naked with him?”

“No to one.”

“Which one?”

“I’ve never fucked a boy, but I have been naked with one.”

“May I ask what you did, not that it’s any of my business, but I’m already envious of him.”

You are?”

“Yes, now answer me.”

“We’ll have to go up this back entrance. Here, let me hold the door open for you,” Juli told him as she led him to the back of the drugstore.

Darin stopped just inside the back storage room and looked at Juli.

“What did you do with the boy, Juli?” Darin asked, his face red.

“I gave him a blowjob and he sucked my titties. I hope you still like me.”

“I like you even more. You are honest and you are very sexy when you’re worried.”

“I am?”

“Yes, you looked almost vulnerable when you answered. Almost as if you wanted me to ask for details.”

“I’d tell you, if you did. I just didn’t want you to think I was bragging about my experiences.”

“Experiences? You’ve had more than one?”

“Darin, you’re too fast for me. Yes, I’ve had more than one experience and more than three even.”

“With boys?”

“No.”

“I’m assuming you were with girls and not men.”

“I was with girls twice.”

“With men the other times?”

“No, with women.”

NO SHIT?”

NO SHIT! Is that better than saying I was with men?”

“Hell yes, I would have been disappointed if you had been with a boy and I would have been doubly disappointed if you had been with a grown man.”

“So, if we become friends, it will be alright for me to be with girls and women, I mean naked and doing sex things?”

“Now you’re making me vulnerable to you, Juli, and I’ve never been vulnerable to anyone before.”

“Sorry.”

“No need to be. I like you and I like your honesty. Not even my best friend is honest with me. I caught him trying to peek at my mom in the shower.”

“Is your mom beautiful?”

“Extremely so.”

“Would you get mad if I wanted to peek at her?” Juli asked and they both laughed.

“FUCK ... I like you, Juli.”

“I like you, Darin. Does this mean we can be best friends?”

“I would hope so. Don’t play tricks on me and don’t lie to me. Anything else goes.”

Anything?”

“Yes, do I get to play by the same rules?”

“Yes you may. Now, back to anything, does anything really mean, ANYTHING?”

YES ANYTHING, now where do you want your new PC? Here where the old one is?”

“Yes, close to my bed.”

“I have mine next to my bed too.”

“Will I have a web cam?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Will you?” She asked and grinned.

“Yes. Why?” Darin smiled when Juli grinned.

“You did say anything!”

“I did, didn’t I? Are you insinuating we communicate while in bed?”

“I’m insisting. That is unless it is against the rules.”

“There were only two rules and those weren’t really rules, those were just conditions.”

“So, if we become best friends, there will be no rules, except we don’t fuck and we don’t fuck others?”

“If you want to be friends that way, I’d love being your friend. Anything else goes?”

ANYTHING.

“I am thinking of a lot of things, Juli.”

“I am too, Darin. How long will it take to get my PC up and running?”

“About thirty minutes. I’ll have to go down to your Gramp’s PC and connect the wireless router. Will he be alright with that?”

“I’ll go down and make sure, but he never tells me no.”

“My Gramps is the same way. Sometimes I want to test him.”

“Sometimes I do test my Gramps.”

“I just bet you do, Juli Jones.”

“I’ll be right back, make yourself at home. You can look through my undies and you can even look in my bath. I’m going to take a shower when I come back. You can even peek at me, if you like. I trust you.”

“When you take your shower, leave the door open and I won’t feel so guilty when I peek.”

“I love being naked and I think I would love to be watched. I feel so sexy when I’m naked and pretend I’m being watched. Do you ever like being naked, Darin?”

“I love being naked in my room. I’ve never been naked in front of anyone before, except mom when I was a baby. Well, she did walk in my bathroom once when I was naked and she acted just like we were in the kitchen. She just sat down and we talked.”

“Did she look at you?”

“Sure she did, and yes, I saw her looking at my dick.”

“I would have looked too, if I walked in on you.”

“I’ve seen my mom naked before, Juli.” Darin confessed.

“I’ve seen Gramps naked too and I even got in bed with him once and he was naked and I didn’t know it until I was in bed. He was so warm and I wished he was a boy that I liked. I wanted to hold him.”

“I was like that with mom. She did let me hold her though, well she hugged me and I hugged her while we were both naked.”

“How long ago, I mean how old were you?”

“Twelve.”

“Did you, I mean did it ... uh?

“Did my dick get hard?”

“Yes. I almost said that, but we just now decided to be best friends. Next time, I’ll say dick and we can be honest with each other.

“I need to run see Gramps. I’m excited about getting naked with you right here in my bathroom.”

“You’re Gramps won’t come kill me or something worse, will he?”

“No, I’ll tell him you’re cool and that we may search the web when you get me set up. I want you to show me all about my new PC. I bet you can go anywhere you want, can’t you?”

“Go see your Gramps while I get this unpacked. I’ll go connect the router as soon as you get back. I’ll be back in ten minutes; I hope you take long showers.”

“I need to shave my legs and my pussy too, so I’ll still be in there.”

“I’m having visions...

“Uh, Juli?”

“Yes?”

“It did get hard. I mean really, really hard too. I was a lot smaller back then than I am now, though”

“So, you’ve got a nice dick now? Is that what you’re telling me? By the way, I’m glad you got excited about seeing your mom naked. That makes me excited about you seeing me naked too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.