Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

After class, Cali spent a few minutes with Sal to go over some things in depth while Laci and Juli ran to the restroom then to their Daddy’s office to tell him about Juli now being his daughter too.

“Juli, please come sit on Daddy’s lap and let me hug and kiss you like Laci and I do. I’m so proud to have another adopted daughter. We’ll have lots of fun in the coming years as you sexy young things grow up with the way your bodies have already started blooming.”

“Daddy, do we still get to swim naked with you now that I’m your daughter too?” Juli asked as she wiggled her butt into position so his big swollen cock rested right between her thighs and even poked up under her short skirt in front.

YES, we’ll all have fun tonight when Daddy gets home. I may be late, but you two have the water warm for me,” he told her as she worked her body up and down, jacking his cock off between her strong, sexy thighs. Carlos Saldona shot his shorts full of cum again today.

After the girls had kissed and sucked lips with their Daddy, they ran from his office with their short skirts flapping and their sexy little bubble butts flashing. Carlos just grinned and wiped himself dry as he shook his head at the way those two girls love to have fun. He was so happy that Laci had met Juli and they were now best friends. He could hardly wait to get to Cali’s apartment this evening and screw her tight little snatch. Lottie would be gone for three more days and he was going to have Cali all over his cock each night his wife was gone.

Laci and Juli told Cali they were walking home with Timmy and left. She and Sal went back to the lounge to go over a few more details before she had to leave to get ready for her appointment. She was going to apply for a loan from her banker’

“Timmy, do you have to go straight home?” Laci asked.

“No, Mom works and Tina has cheer practice. Can I go swim with you now?”

“Only if you swim naked.”

“I’ve never swum naked, but it sounds like fun and I know I’ll love seeing both of you naked too.”

“Juli and I have this deal we worked out. If we’re both with one man, one sucks him while the other gets sucked. Is that alright with you?” Laci asked as they cut across her yard with him in the middle.

“Heck yeah. I’ve never met two girls like you two. Not even my sister and Tori are as bold as you two are.”

“We like being bold and not wearing panties so we can flash our pussies at boys and men.”

“You both sure have some pretty pussies. I’ll be glad when we get naked so I can suck your titties. I hope it makes both your titties grow like Tina’s and Tori’s. Both of them have huge fucking titties and they stick WAY out.”

“Will you cum on our titties like you did your sister’s? We want big titties now,” Laci told him.

“I’d love to jackoff on both your titties, after I suck them, that is. I’ve tasted my cum and I don’t like it. Tina does though, she swallows all of it.”

“I wonder if it will help if we suck each other’s titties a lot too? Even when you’re not around to jackoff on us?” Juli asked.

“I know it would if I get to watch cause I’d be right in there sucking pussy and titty too.”

“Get naked, Timmy. The show is about to begin and we want to see what kind of pussy sucker you are.”

As soon as the gate closed behind them, all three started flinging clothes over on the patio furniture. When they were naked, Timmy stood before them, staring at their sexy young bodies and licking his lips. His long, hard cock was pointing up at their swollen young titties as it bobbed up and down and throbbed in anticipation.

“Since this is Laci’s house, she gets to have her pussy sucked first. Remember, Timmy, no fucking!” Juli told him.

“I remember, I sure don’t want Cali to cut my cock off and throw it in the river. I love this thing now that I know girls like it.”

“You lay on your back, Timmy. Juli will suck you and show you how a girl can swallow a cock. I’m going to sit on your face and I hope your tongue is as long as your cock, cause my pussy is ready for your cute lips,” Laci told him and all three hit the deck.

By the time Laci had her sweet little dripping pussy settled over Timmy’s face, his tongue was tickling her clitty like crazy and probing for an opening into her pussy so he could fuck her with it.

Juli was between Timmy’s knees, bent forward with his long, rigid young cock over halfway down her throat. She worked and sucked and pulled on him until he felt his cock slip right into her throat. Timmy screamed as he shot her throat full of cum. His scream wasn’t heard, because Laci’s pussy was clamped down on his tongue as she flushed his tonsils with her hot girl cum.

They wasted no time. They were young and eager and wanted to learn all about grown-up sex. The girls swapped places after Timmy took time to give them each a screaming orgasm by sucking their puffy young titties until they felt like they were about to burst.

This was followed by the next round of sucking each other as Timmy stood over them and jacked his cock. He sprayed cum all over their legs, Juli’s butt and Laci’s face.

The girls were just getting ready to start over again when Timmy held his hand up.

“I need to go pee. Where’s the bathroom?”

“Go up the outside stairs over there and it’s the first door on the left,” Laci told him and he took off.

Laci and Juli turned to one another and grinned as they rolled into a ball; both had their heads between the others legs as they sucked pussy. Timmy still wasn’t back, so they switched and sucked titties until the tender little sprouts felt like they were about to come off their chests.

Timmy still wasn’t back and they dove for each other’s pussies again.

When Timmy had reached the upstairs door, he had turned right instead of left. He walked right into Sal and Luisa’s bedroom where Luisa lay on the bed fingering her hot Italian pussy while watching porn movies.

UH OH, I went to the wrong door,” Timmy said as he stared at the tall, dark-haired beauty with huge tits sticking straight up.

“Come here, Baby. Let me see that big hand crank you got there.”

“UH, who are you?” Timmy asked as he looked at her slick, hairless pussy, then up to her huge titties as she sat on the side of the bed holding her arms out to him.”

“I’m Luisa. Sal’s bride-to-be. Come give me some of that long fucking cock you got there. Damn boy, come fuck me, I’ve never seen a cock that long.”

“I don’t have a rubber.”

“You can pull out before you cum; just let me get that thing all the way in my pussy.”

“OK then,” Timmy said as he walked toward her with his hand on his cock. He pointed it right at her slick pussy and hit dead center as he sunk to his balls.

Luisa grabbed his buttocks and pulled him over herself as he fell back. As soon as she opened her legs to straddle him, he shoved his cock all the way inside her, Timmy shot her a load. He never slowed down and she didn’t either. After she had struggled through three gut-wrenching orgasms of her own and Timmy had shot her four more times, he knew he needed to get back downstairs or they’d come looking for him.

“Where do you live, Timmy? I need some more of this young cock.”

“Right across that fence. See that big tree outside your window? That’s my bedroom where that big limb hangs over the fence.”

“Fuck, Timmy. We can go from bedroom to bedroom right across that big tree. I’ll flash a light in your bedroom when I’m coming over.”

“Heck yeah, come on. I love pussy and you sure got some good stuff. I kinda hate we didn’t use a condom, but your pussy was just too good to stop.”

“It’s alright, I’m getting married in a month and I was planning on having a baby real soon anyway so I’d be hooked into this family really good.”

“Well, when your pussy needs some more cum shot in it, just shoot me a light. I’m home most nights. Sometimes my sister and her friend are in bed with me though.”

“You fuck your sister?”

“Yes, why?”

“Nothing, I was just wondering how that felt.”

“It feels really good. She was my first.”

“You got a cellphone?”

“No, but my birthday is coming up and I hope to get one. I’ll give you my number when I get it.”

“Good, I can call and we can meet for a quickie then.”

“I gotta go, Laci’s down there with her new sister and we’ve been messing around.”

“Messing around? New sister?”

“Yeah, come on down and join us, I’ll act like I never saw you.”

“Timmy, you’re alright, kid. I better pass on that offer, Laci may tell her brother and I’d be out on my ass.”

“They won’t let me fuck them, but if you ever get excited and want to fuck, just walk across that big limb and we’ll get us some.”

“I’ll catch you in your room soon and we’ll get some more.”

When Timmy didn’t return to the pool, the girls ran up to Laci’s room.

“I need to pee, Laci. Where’s the bathroom?”

“Right down there on the left. I’ll be there in a minute, I need to go too.”

Juli hurried down the hallway and just as she turned to enter the bathroom, she heard Timmy talking.

I don’t have a rubber,” he said.

You can pull out before you cum; just let me get that thing all the way in my pussy.

Juli ran to peep in the doorway as the black-haired girl sat on Timmy’s belly with his cock in her pussy.

Juli was in a hurry to pee and ran into the bathroom. When Laci came in, they were talking and laughing and she forgot about seeing Timmy and Louisa until a week later.


The next day after classes, Cali took Juli home and hurried to her apartment to get ready for another important appointment.

Juli and her Gramps were sitting at the small table in back just before closing time when Sunny walked in, whistling and swinging her sexy ass as she smiled at them.

“Sunny!” Juli yelled and jumped up to hug her friend from the department store.

SUGAH!” Sunny yelled as Juli rushed her.

Sunny was wearing a very brief crop-top which left the bottoms of her pert young breasts exposed as they stood erect and proud. Her mini skirt was red leather and ended at the crease of her bubble butt cheeks.

Gramps looked the young black girl over as she and Juli danced and twirled in the drugstore. When Sunny bent forward, he could see her small brown pussy winking at him as if it were teasing him.

He saw Juli’s tiny little pussy winking at him too and he knew her little pussy was just having fun being naked.

“Sunny, I know you’ve seen my Gramps when you come here, but I want you to meet him in person. He already likes you, he told me he did,” Juli said as she led Sunny around to where Gramps now stood with his paper folded in front of his crotch.

“Gramps Jones, I sure am pleased to make your acquaintance. I hope you’ll let me be good friends with Juli, I just love her sexy little ass,” Sunny said as she lunged at him and hugged her unrestrained young black titties against his starched smock.

“Sunny, I’d love for you to be best friends with Juli. You sure did help her pick out some sexy clothes to wear to school next fall. She told me about how much fun she had with you too. I hope you have time to spend with us, we were just about to close and go upstairs for the day.”

“Yeah, Sunny. Let’s go upstairs while Gramps closes up. You and I can fix us a snack and then we’ll all relax in Gramps’ room,” Juli said.

She was already planning to get Sunny naked as soon as she could. She was ready to inspect Sunny’s sexy body up close and she wanted to see Gramps fuck her cute little black pussy.

They hurriedly made three tuna salads and served them with crackers and tea. Gramps was in the shower as they cleaned the small kitchen and Juli wanted to set things in motion for her and Sunny to get naked with him in his bed.

“Sunny, I always go into Gramps’ room after we eat. He usually reads some in bed and I go in and get in bed with him. I sure hope you’ll stay and go with me tonight.”

“You mean we’ll get in bed with him?” Sunny asked with a grin.

“Yes and I always end up naked, but Gramps won’t do sex things with me. I sure wish today would be the day you give Gramps some pussy. I need to watch you fuck my Gramps so I’ll know how a girl with a pussy as small as yours can take a big cock.”

“Sugah, I’d love to give you some lessons in fucking. I sure hope you get naked with us, that is, if your Gramps really does want some black pussy.”

Oh he does! He told me he’d love to fuck you. I’d love to be naked and see you get fucked too.”

“Sugah, I get all excited when I fuck. What would you do if I wanted to suck that little white clam you got while your Gramps fucks me?”

“I’ll probably just cum all over you, that’s what.”

Juli gave Sunny a T-shirt of hers to wear and both walked into Gramps’ bedroom through the bath. Sunny was trying to pull her T-shirt down just a little; it didn’t even cover her pussy in front and each time she pulled it down in front, it came up and exposed her brown bubble butt in back.

Sunny was hanging back when Juli walked to the edge of Gramps’ bed and put her knee on it. He looked up to see Juli’s tight little pussy, then grinned as he saw Sunny behind her.

“Sunny, come around here on the other side of the bed and let me see you. I was hoping you would stay with us. Juli always comes to my room so we can talk. Why don’t both of you come on over here and lay beside me?”

“See, Sunny? I told you Gramps would want us to get in bed with him. Pull your shirt off and you get in on the other side. I’ll get in over here. Don’t worry about your pussy and ass showing, Gramps loves to look at naked women and girls. He told me he LOVED to look at naked black girls too.”

“Gramps, uh, I mean, Mr. Jones, did you really mean for me to get naked in your bed like Juli?” Sunny asked and grinned at him. She could see the big lump under the sheet and she wanted to get a better look at that thing.

“Sunny, you call me Gramps. Now get that sexy black ass in my bed. I’ve wanted to see you naked since the first day you walked in my drugstore and bought condoms.” Gramps told Sunny as he held his arms out for her.

“Gramps, would you look at this? Sunny’s not even black enough to be called black. I just love her sexy brown ass though, don’t you Gramps?” Juli said as she reached over and grabbed the tail of Sunny’s shirt and skinned it over her head. Her silky smooth, little pert brown titties wobbled and bobbed and shook as she laughed at Juli.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.