Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

When Juli arrived home, she used her key to enter the back door and pushed her new delivery bicycle into the store room. She locked up and ran upstairs carrying her backpack. She threw it on the bed and stripped naked in front of her full length mirror with all her lights on.

She could hear her Gramp’s TV on in his room next door and hurried to the shower. She wanted to wash the sweet smell of pussy off, then go see Gramps before she went to bed to read. She had so many things to do now and she remembered a few weeks ago she had been so bored with her life. Now she felt so alive and her young body was awakening too.

“I love my sexy young body,” she said softly as she looked into the bathroom mirror. She had the shower running, allowing the hot water time to come through the pipes and to the bathroom upstairs. Her gramps had taught her that and now she was in a hurry. Before she jumped into the shower, she wondered if she could peek to see if her gramps was asleep. Afraid he would hear her if she tried to open his door a crack, she looked through the old keyhole instead.

Her gramps was lying in bed naked; he was holding his pecker in one hand while he held his book with the other. Her Gramp’s pecker was tall and slick and hard.

Juli was even more excited. She never knew her gramps liked sex like that. She thought all he did was look at the women and the pictures and read the naughty books. Juli smiled, she was just like her gramps; they both liked sex. She knew she needed to ask Cali about peckers. Gramp’s pecker looked like something exciting to her and she wondered if they all look alike.

Juli hurried through her shower and pulled her long sleep shirt over her head. She felt naughty as the dickens and decided to sleep without her panties just one night to see how it felt. When her long shirt fell to her thighs, she felt it lay against her still eager to learn, eager to be touched pussy and it let her know it liked being naked. Juli giggled as she bent down to peep one more time at her gramps.

His pecker was way tall now and his hand was full as he slid it up and down his pecker. She felt her pussy give a jerk and slapped it playfully.

You naughty girl, that’s my Gramps in there’ she whispered as she knocked on the door and walked right on in like she always does.

Her gramps snatched the covers over his pecker as he covered the book too. He looked at Juli and smiled at her fresh young, innocent face as she came to his bed smiling.

“Hi Gramps, I just wanted to come see you before I go to bed. I sure like Miss Calice. She even told me I could call her Cali, like all her friends. She told me she would take me shopping if you’d agree to let her. I told her I wanted to wear clothes like all my friends, now that I am about to be fifteen in a few weeks. Can I be BFF with Miss Cali, Gramps? She sure thinks you’re a fine gentleman.”

“Sweetheart, I think it would do you good to have a woman as a best friend along with all your younger friends. I have noticed those little she-devils as they try to dress like older girls. I knew my little Juli would soon want to dress the same. You will be the best looking of all of them too. You tell Miss Cali to come by soon and I’ll give you enough money to go buy all new clothes. Juli, Sweetheart, please forgive your gramps for this, but you may need to get her to help you buy some bras too. My little Juli’s teenage body is about to awaken and become a young woman.”

“Thanks, Gramps. I was going to ask you about me buying some bras too; I just didn’t know how to ask that.”

“Sweetheart, you can ask Gramps anything and I’ll tell you if I know the answer. I sure am glad that pretty young woman wants to be your best friend. I know she’ll tell you all the things you need to know about yourself as your body awakens to a happy time in your life. You listen to her and I’m sure she’ll tell you all about what boys and girls need to learn about life too.”

“Yes, we’ve already talked about some of it and she really knows a lot of stuff that I never even thought of. She’s so smart and she really is pretty, isn’t she, Gramps? I saw her in her robe and she really does look good even when she’s not all dressed up and wearing high heels.”

“Yes she does, I mean she sure looks good in heels. The next time I see her, I’ll thank her personally for letting you be her friend. I think both of you are very lucky young women to have each other as best friends.”

“Thanks Gramps. Gramps, there’s one more thing I wanted to ask you,” Juli said as she slid into bed beside him. She remembered to try and be sexy like the other women who let her gramps see their breasts. She liked that word better than boobs, now. As Juli slid into his bed, she let her sleep shirt come up high on her legs and slid down to lay her head on her Gramp’s shoulder. She knew how to get what she wanted from her gramps. He was a sucker when it came to her cuddling up to him.

“What was it you wanted to ask me, Sweetheart? Tell Gramps and I’ll try to make it happen, if I can.”

“Well, Gramps. I’ll be fifteen in two weeks and I was wondering if you thought a fifteen year old girl was old enough to own a motor scooter. I have two friends that own them now and all my other friends want them for their birthdays. I sure would feel bad if I was the only one who stayed home while they rode through town on their scooters, and even to school. Gramps, there’s lots of girls and boys who ride their motor scooters to school now. Besides that, I thought of how nice it would be if I delivered your prescriptions on a motor scooter. Not that I don’t like my new bike, but you know I have always wanted one and now that I’ll be working, I can afford the gas if you’ll buy me one. What do you think, Gramps?” Juli laid it all on the line and she even propped her foot up on his knee like she always does when they watch TV together. This time she felt the cool air hit her naughty little pussy and that nasty little girl let her know again how much she liked this.

“Sweetheart, if old Gramps were to give in and buy you a motor scooter, would you promise to always wear a helmet and be extra careful of all the cars? Would you promise to never go fast out on the highway and always give turn signals and watch for children playing in the streets?”

“I would do all of those things, Gramps. I want to go to the driver’s training school they offer for first time scooter and motorcycle riders. They have classes each month and the new classes start Monday. I could get Miss Cali to take me there. What do you think, Gramps?”

“What does BFF mean? I’m not up on all these new terms you kids have nowadays.”

“Best Friends Forever, Gramps. Just like you and me,” Juli said.

Juli just knew it was going to happen this time. This was it and she could hardly wait to tell her BFF. She leaned over and kissed her gramps on his cheek as her leg slid up on his belly. She felt his pecker and pressed her slender thigh against it as she patted his cheek and kissed him all over his face.

“What do you think, Gramps?” she leaned back and looked at him. She felt his pecker jerk and it was behind her knee. Juli closed her leg and trapped her Gramps big, hard pecker between her calf muscle and the back of her thigh. She felt his pecker go into a spasm of jerks and jumps under the covers.

“I think it’s high time my sweet little Juli got a new scooter like all her friends. I know my little Sweetheart will be the prettiest, sexiest, best dressed teenager in that bunch of little wild she-devils too.” Gramps grinned and pulled her closer for a hug.

He pulled his hand from under her and patted her butt. Her butt was naked and he patted it as Juli snuggled closer and closer.

“Hold me, Gramps, I just love you so much and you’ve made me the happiest girl in the world.”

Gramps clamped his open hand on her naked butt and they held each other close.

‘He doesn’t even not know my butt is naked, but I sure love the feel of his hand there.

“Sweetheart, you have made me the happiest Gramps in the world too. I see my little Sweetheart has really grown up now. You’re not wearing panties to bed. But that’s alright, when Granny was alive, she never wore them either.”

“Thanks Gramps, then I want to be like my Granny. I may never wear panties to bed again, now that I know that.”

“You’re just as naughty as your Granny was. I sure miss her. Now get yourself covered, Sweetheart, and let Gramps get some sleep. I’ll see you in the morning and we’ll make plans tomorrow to go scooter shopping and get you enrolled in the scooter’s ed driving school.

“Night, Gramps,” Juli said and reached under the sheet to grab the paperback book. She pulled it out and looked at it.

“I was wondering what my knee was on. Gramps, do you think I’ll be old enough to read this story about A Young Girls Awakening?”

“I think you’ll be plenty old enough to read that story on your fifteenth birthday. You may want to ask that pretty young lady, Cali about some of the things you read about though.”

“Oh I will, Gramps. I’ll be sure and do just that.”

Juli ran back to her bedroom, leaving the doors open between their rooms as she always did. She was excited, but her pussy was even more excited than she was. She could feel the slippery feeling it gets when it gets happy, and was it ever happy right now.

With her backpack on her bed, she slid under the single sheet and pulled her sleep shirt up to her waist. Juli spread her long legs wide and touched her pussy with just a small dip of one finger into her wetness. She quickly moved her dripping finger to her mouth and licked it. Her pussy gave a strong jerk and she giggled at that naughty little girl. That was her gramps in there and she thought he was someone else.

She didn’t know which to look at first, the paperback or the magazine. She decided on the magazine because it had pictures and she wanted to see some naked girls. As she turned her reading light on, she slid down on both her pillows and felt her sleep shirt come up to her yearning, straining, tender breasts. With a quick glance at the bathroom door, she slipped the shirt over her head and quickly stuffed it under her covers.

The cool sheet lying against her tiny little pert nipples made them grow and stick up under the sheet like never before.

‘You silly things, it was just our Gramps in there. You’re all thinking about his big tall pecker, I know what you’re doing. All of you are so naughty, even you, you naughty little pussy, you’ Juli scolded her nipples and her pussy. Just to make them feel better though, she ran both hands under the sheet and cupped both her breast buds then pushed both hands at the same time down to slip between her slender thighs. With her palms against the soft skin of her thighs, her thumbs were touching each other. As if they were drawn to a magnet, both thumbs raked across her slick pussy and she moaned at the touch.

With one hand covering her wet pussy and tickling the few hairs she had, she pulled the magazine out from under the sheet. The cover fell back as she held it up to look. There was the same young girl that was on the cover, she was bent over picking flowers and she was naked. Her pussy didn’t have any hair on it, not even a little puff of hair like Cali’s pussy.

Juli ran her finger over the girl’s picture and imagined the slick paper was her slick pussy lips. Her other hand was imagining it too and her pussy was dripping wet as she found her clitty. Her clitty was really happy that she’d come to play. As Juli flipped the pages, the girl picking flowers gathered a basket full of them and showed her pussy from behind each time she bent over.

‘I need to remember that. That is if I ever get brave and bend over without my panties. Wonder what Gramps would have done if I had a shorter shirt on when I got in his bed? I may start wearing my short tee shirts to bed and forget the panties altogether’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.