Banditti - Cover

Banditti

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

In Barstow, they took a break, ate a light lunch, checked their Google maps and began making plans for hotel reservations. None of them had driven in southern California prior to this so the girls decided that Tommy and Bob would drive and the girls would navigate with their OnStar GPS.

With their iPhones in hand, they entered their route through The City of Angels into the OnStar in both vehicles.

Each of them wanted to experience riding up the Pacific Coast Highway, and elected to drive through Los Angeles, out to Santa Monica, then drive north up the Pacific Coast Highway to stay near Zuma Beach.

On their iPhones, they searched through the list of hotels and motels listed near Zuma Beach, and after comparing their choices, they decided on The Malibu Beach Inn, right on the Pacific Coast Highway, facing the ocean. They scanned the hundreds of reviews left on Yelp, and agreed, this was the place to spend the next nine days. Both couples were on their honeymoon and their troubles were finally behind them. They requested adjoining, ocean side, rooms on any upper level, and the four of them were thrilled to get exactly what they wanted — fourth floor adjoining rooms.

In the restroom before they left Barstow, Jackie and J Lo were talking, “J Lo, I know you must have an assortment of bikinis, as tanned as you are. I’ll need to buy some swimwear at the hotel, or at one of the shops nearby, and so will Bob.”

“But you are so tan! I thought maybe you had a pool at your home and tanned nude.”

“I do have a large pool and yes, I love to swim and tan nude when I’m there. I’ve been traveling a lot, off and on, over the past year or so. I’m having my entire home remodeled and it has taken most of a year. They were finishing up the master bedroom and the kitchen, when I decided to get out of the house for two weeks and let them have it. Now, I’m looking forward to returning to my newly remodeled home with you and Tommy as my neighbors, and my handsome husband at my side.”

“But you stay so tanned.”

“Honey, I use the professional spray-tan products when I’m home. That way, I have an even, all over tan no matter what I choose to wear. When I do take time to swim and tan nude at home, I feel even better because I can use the strongest, most efficient sunscreens and still keep my tan. You’ll have to come over when you return to Midland and let me spray you down.”

“You have your own spray-tan equipment?”

“Yes I do. I have a complete spray-tan booth. I have all the pre-tan conditioners, the compressed airbrushes, and also the aerosols for touch-ups.”

“I’d love to come over and get a tan like yours. Do you think they’ll have the spray-tan booths when we get to the beach?”

“We’ll look them up online before we get there. You have a beautiful, natural tan now and if you do get a spray-tan to really top it off, you may want to wear the same bikini you wore last, so your tan will absolutely stand out for Tommy when you take your bikini off.”

“Yes, I want to do that. He likes my little triangles I have now!” J Lo told her and her smile glowed as she spoke to Jackie about pleasing Tommy.

“J Lo, you’ll never know just much having you as a friend means to me in my life right now. I feed off our youthful exuberance, and not only do I feel young again, I’m alive again and I’m in love again. Never in my life have I been as close to any woman, as I feel with you, and we’ve just met.”

“Oh Jackie, I love you for saying that. I love you as a best friend too. You are such a beautiful, classy lady, and I want you to help me be just like you! I am so happy for you and Bob. I am thrilled that Tommy and I are a part of your friendship and were able to see the two of you fall in love, then be with you when you married. I want us to have what you and Bob have now, when we are in our forties.”

With the men driving and their OnStar GPS programmed to get them through Los Angeles, out to Santa Monica and the ocean, they were on the road again. They have hotel reservations confirmed and J Lo has a confirmation text for their surfing lessons tomorrow morning. Bob and Jackie have even agreed to join them!


Back in Nevada, the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Las Vegas District gave the orders not to release the news about recovering the Odessa, Texas bank robbery money, or the apprehension of two suspects in the robbery. There were others involved and they wanted all of them in custody before any details were released.

Using the information Bob Conlee had given Special Agents, Elliott and McCage, they had contacted Conlee’s supervisor and verified his facts about Floria Ventura, sister of Malachi Ventura, as a suspected accomplice to bank robbers. Checking with the bank manager in Odessa, Texas, they discovered that Floria Ventura has now taken a short leave of absence.

With more investigation into the local Clark County Courts there in Las Vegas, they were notified by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office that arrangements have been made to release Malachi Ventura on bond, with a new court date to be set ... Texas had retracted their request for extradition, after full remittance of fines, court costs, fees, and penalties were posted in cash.

With the cooperation of the Clark County, Nevada, Sheriff’s Department - the FBI Special Agent in Charge of The Greater Los Angeles Area - the California State Highway Patrol - the Los Angeles County, California Sheriff’s Department - and the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Las Vegas Division, they were going after the last of the known suspects, Malachi Wilhem Ventura and his sister - the mastermind behind the bank robbery - Floria Reina Ventura.


Pedro Artelejo remains in serious condition at a Las Vegas hospital burn unit, suffering from first and second degree burns over fifty percent of his body. Arturo Diaz, remains in critical condition, hospitalized in the same burn unit, with third degree burns over sixty percent of his body, head, and face. Both men are expected to survive, though recovery will require multiple skin grafts and months of rehab. Both men have been willing to reveal full details of their involvement in the robbery, with a court appointed attorney present, after being offered plea bargaining agreements.


Floria Ventura had driven to the office of the Bears Best, Mountain Bike Rides on Friday, and stayed until late in the day. She was reluctant to ask about Arturo and Pedro, but finally, she went inside to ask if they had in fact, been signed up to ride today. She was told that her friends had ridden the bike trails two days ago, but not today.


Floria had been desperate when she left Odessa, Texas two days ago. She was deathly afraid of flying, and she knew that her small car would never travel the speeds she needed to drive out to Las Vegas.

She thought of the stolen Camaro still hidden inside the old wooden shed at the abandoned farm site. She removed her license plates, front and back, from her small Kia, and attached them to the Camaro. She had never driven a vehicle with a standard transmission, and after reading the owner’s manual about the clutch and the shift pattern, she still ended up grinding her way through the gears. She managed to drive the Camaro to Odessa, fill up with gas, pack a bag and leave for Las Vegas.

Her attorney friend, Juan Luis Franco, had flown out to Las Vegas early on Thursday in an effort to persuade the judge to set a lower bail, and release Malachi immediately, now that Texas had canceled their extradition request for him. By the time Juan Luis Franco was through pleading with the judge, he had paid Malachi’s traffic fine, and had gotten his driver’s license reinstated.

Early Friday morning, the officers on duty at the jail returned all of Malachi’s personal belongings, except for the handguns. Malachi quickly counted his money, and as near as he could figure, the whole seven thousand was there. He caught a taxi to the nearest car rental service and within an hour of being released from jail, he was at The Texas Station Hotel and Casino looking for Pedro and Arturo.

“Umm, hello, I see your name is Clara ... Clara, I am Wilhem Ventura and I was supposed to meet my cousins here at the casino yesterday but I was delayed. I looked on the parking lot for their vehicle and didn’t see it. Could you please tell me if my cousin Pedro Vallejo has checked out?”

“Yes, he and his cousin checked out before 6:00 this morning.” Clara answered as she looked on the ledger.

“Did you hear them say where they were going next? They told me they may drive up to Reno or maybe Elko.” He knew they were only an hour or so ahead of him.

“No. I wasn’t on duty until 8:00.”

“Okay then, thank you very much. You sure are a pretty young lady. I bet you’re from Texas. Are you?”

“Yes I am as a matter of fact. That is my husband over there at the door. The big brute wearing the guard’s uniform. We came here to Vegas to have better jobs.” She lied, but there was no way she wanted to flirt with this creep who kept trying to see down her blouse.

“Yes, I see. Then I wish you and your husband well. I need to run. I am on my way to California.”

When Malachi drove past the welcome center located on the south side of I-15 at Primm, Nevada, he saw the column of thick black smoke.

A vehicle fire, he thought, as he drove across the State Line, into California. He was sure that he was trailing the Manaras and also those two worthless Mexicans.

He knew the Manaras would be in Malibu today, since they were scheduled to be at Zuma Beach early tomorrow for surfing lessons. He was confident he had them now. His biggest concern was with Pedro and Malachi. He had not heard from them since he was arrested and he just knew they were planning to get that money for themselves, thinking he was still in jail.

Those sorry ass, conniving bastards. I should shoot both of them when I catch up to them and keep all the money for myself. Fuck yeah! That’s what I’ll do. I’ll cut that whoring-ass sister of mine out too and head across the damn border. I need to start a new life anyway and get rid of all this garbage that’s been dragging me down

At 11:00, Malachi stopped at Barstow and gassed up. Then he grabbed a hamburger and coke to eat on the way. He didn’t have his luggage and he searched his belongings but could not find his iPhone anywhere. He couldn’t remember if it was still in the car or if he had it when they stripped him at the jail. He did have his go-phone but he knew Pedro and Malachi would never answer if he called or sent them a text. He almost sent Floria a text, then decided not to. He knew her phone could be bugged.


When Floria could not locate Pedro and Arturo at the mountain bike office, she checked at The Texas Station Hotel and Casino.

“Hi, may I help you?”

“Yes, I am looking for my cousin Pedro Vallejo. Can you tell me if he is still here? I’m supposed to meet him today.”

“No, I’m sorry. It looks like he checked out earlier.”

“There were some more of my friends staying here too. Can you tell me if Tommy and Jennifer Manara are still registered?”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. I cannot give out information about our guests.”

“Never mind. I’ll catch up with them. I know where they’re going.”

Clara knew there was something fishy about this, with two people coming in and asking about those two scroungy men, Arturo and Pedro. Then this woman even asked about Jennifer and Tommy Manara. If she was such good friends with them, why didn’t she call her J Lo and not Jennifer?

Clara took a quick break as soon as her supervisor walked up to relieve her. She hurried to the restroom with her phone. She had entered J Lo’s cell number into her phone from the reservations ledger. She sent her a text, telling her that there had been a woman looking for her who said she was her friend, but called her Jennifer and not J Lo.

Tommy was driving when J Lo received the text. She read it to him and he asked if the woman gave Clara her name. J Lo sent Clara a text back and almost instantly received a text telling her, no, she didn’t give her name.

“That’s odd, J Lo. It makes me think of the woman Bob talked about, the one who works in the bank. Who else besides our parents would know where we stayed in Vegas?”

“Tommy, damn it all! I thought all of that was over with! I hope they don’t keep following us, thinking we still have the money.”

“It would be my guess that the FBI is keeping it a secret about the incident back at the welcome center. I doubt they even released the story about the bank robbers who were caught and that the money was recovered.”

“Tommy, I’m going to text Bob and Jackie and have them stop at the next place we can use the restroom. We need to show this to Bob.”


As soon as J Lo showed him the texts from Clara, Bob was on the phone to FBI Special Agent, Randy Elliott, back in Las Vegas. “Bob, you just stay your course. Believe me when I tell you, you are not alone! I’ll personally talk to the desk clerk at the hotel and try to get what I can from her. There may be something else she can tell us that will help track the female suspect, Floria Ventura. I need to inform you, her brother, Malachi Ventura is free on bond and has leased a vehicle. He is driving ahead of you, evidently to your destination at Zuma Beach. We have confirmation he was seen in Barstow, fueling his vehicle at the same place you stopped. His sister was not with him.”

“We just made reservations this morning, at The Malibu Inn in my name and Tommy’s name. If the Ventura woman has taken a leave, I doubt she could have that information, unless there is someone else back in Odessa who would give it to her.”

I agree. I will personally check with the bank manager to see if the log-in tracker we put on the debit accounts shows any suspicious activity.”

Bob was curious and asked him “You said that we’re not alone and that makes me feel better. Can you tell me who is with us and what they’re driving, so I’ll know how to contact them if necessary?”

McCage and I are both here, Bob! We’re looking at you right now! Just call or text either of us if there is anything at all out of the ordinary. I mean anything! I’ll keep you informed of anything learn about the other suspects. When you arrive at your hotel, leave the keys to both vehicles in the ignition and do not, under any circumstances leave the hotel before daylight tomorrow!”

“You sound as if you have more plans than you’re telling me about.”

I can’t tell you all of it, but we’re planning a party and we need you, Jackie, Tommy, and J Lo to stay inside. You are not invited to this one!”

“You got it and thanks, I’ll tell the others. I know they too will be glad you men are here with us.”


“Floria, you need to slow this damn vehicle down or I’ll get out at the next stop and let you handle this by yourself!”

“Juan, if you’re going to help me get my hands on that money, you need to trust me just a few more miles. I’ve already given you two hundred and fifty thousand. I’ll split that million straight up with you, if you’ll just help me handle this my way. We can get that money and with what you and I have now, we’ll live like royalty over in Mexico.”

“What about Malachi? You know he’s already on his way and he’s going to want his cut of the money!”

“We’ll get our hands on that money before he does. If he tries to take all of it, I’ll have to deal with him. I made the plans and I took the risks of being caught. He will not get a cent if he fucks with me...

“Juan, I hope you don’t hate me for this, but for a million, I’ll cut his ass completely out ... if you know what I mean!”

“Floria, you are one evil-minded, cold-hearted, beautiful young woman. I know I’ll either end up broke, dead or rich, if I keep this up. I look at your tits as you sit there with them half exposed and your skirt up past your naked pussy and I cannot for the life of me, tell you no.”

“Good! I’m glad you like my body. I fucking love my body. I love me best when I’m naked. I love sucking your cock too, Juan. I especially love your cock because it didn’t choke me when I sucked you off under your desk with your secretary standing in front of you. When we stop for gas again, you’ll get your first piece of my pussy just for being such a good friend and sticking with me until we get our hands on that money! Look at it like this, Juan — you get me and my million dollar pussy in the deal!”


Bob told Jackie, J Lo, and Tommy about Agent Elliott cautioning him that none of them are to leave their rooms tonight after they check in. They were disappointed - they wanted to walk along the beach and down to the pier at sundown. Jackie and J Lo wanted to visit some of the swimwear shops too.

“We’ll just have to stop before we get there and buy what we need,” Bob told them.

They stopped at Canyon Beach Wear, on Cross Creek Road after searching for swimwear shops near Malibu. Before they left the shop, Jackie and J Lo had four swimsuits each, one of them, an almost respectable, but practical one-piece for surfing. The others were string bikinis — but mostly strings. They bought coverups and beach wraps. They bought sunscreen, tanning lotion and sunglasses. They bought sandals and flip-flops.

Bob and Tommy each bought trunks, flip-flops and sunglasses.

Once they were in their rooms, the two couples were quickly drawn to the adjoining balconies and the view of the ocean. “Since they don’t want us leaving the hotel, why don’t we go eat dinner early and come back here to watch the sunset,” Jackie suggested, to which they all agreed.

At dinner, Bob was quiet, as the others talked and planned their stay here at the beach. Jackie noticed him and put her hand on his as she leaned close, “Bob, I can tell you have something on your mind. Are you worried about the possibility of more trouble from the remaining members of that bank robbery gang.”

“Now that we know the Ventura sister who works at the bank in Odessa has taken a leave, I feel that she went to Vegas to arrange bail for her brother. Agent Elliott told me that Ventura was free on bond and has leased a vehicle. He bought gas at the same place we did, in Barstow, but she wasn’t with him.”

“Then he’s on his way here, if he gassed up in Barstow! Now we know why they want us to remain in our hotel rooms,” Jackie added.

“Yes, and it bothers me that I don’t know the details of what the FBI has planned and what else they know about the suspects. I feel helpless and pinned down in this hotel.”

“Bob, we each have a gun and each of us know how to use them.”

“I know, Jackie. But I now have a wife who I love deeply and I have two of the best young friends I’ve ever had in my life. The policeman in me worries about protecting the people I love. I sit here beside you and see your beautiful face inches from mine, and I am still stunned that you love me.”

Bob looked up to see J Lo and Tommy watching him and Jackie as they talked in whispers. He knew they were worried too.

“Tommy, J Lo - I was just telling Jackie that I am worried. I have always been a worrier and I’ve had to live with it. I know we’ll be safe with FBI Agents, Elliott and McCage here with us. I would be willing to bet that there are even more FBI Agents involved, since those two have followed us here all the way from Las Vegas. We’ll be safe with them here, but we need to do our part and stay inside the hotel. Tomorrow, the agents will be near us when we take the lessons. I want each of you to enjoy this as much as you can. This will all be over soon and we can get back to having fun in our lives again.”

Tommy took J Lo’s hand as he spoke to Bob. “Bob, we do understand, and J Lo and I want you to understand too, that had we not met you on our honeymoon, we may not even be here now. We know that, and we are so glad that you and Jackie have become our friends and that you’re here to protect us. We’re looking forward to the surfing lessons tomorrow. We’ll let the FBI worry about the bad guys while we have fun.”

With that, they ate their dinner and the conversation turned to the fun part of being here in Southern California.

Jackie wanted to help take the worry out of their stay here too. “After we eat, I want to call my sister, Carolyn and tell her that I’ve arrived. I want to wait until I see her to tell her that I’m married. She’s been so worried about me and she’ll be so happy for us, Bob. I hope that she, Kathy and Larry - her daughter and son - can come out and spend some time with us here at the beach this week. All of you will love them. They are such fun to be around.”

“How old did you say they were?” Bob asked.

“Kathy is fifteen and Larry is sixteen. Carolyn adopted them when Kathy was two and Larry was three. You’d never know they were adopted.”

As Bob listened to her talk about her sister, her niece and nephew, he saw her face light up, and told her, “Jackie, when we return to Texas, we need to seriously take a look at adoption. You’ve mentioned it before and I would love for us to also have a son and a daughter.”

“Oh Bob, that would make my life and yours complete if we could. You and I have both wanted children, but it never happened. Now that we’re together, we need to make it happen.”


Malachi Ventura was fuming by the time he arrived in Santa Monica. He had fought his way through downtown L.A. traffic with the aid of the onboard GPS in the rental car. He wasn’t familiar with it and missed three turns before he made his way out to the Pacific Coast Highway - California 101.

He had no idea where the Manaras or his sister Floria were. He knew that the Manaras had reservations for surfing lessons at Zuma Beach all day tomorrow. Even then, he’d have to find them on a crowded beach, which would be all but impossible.

He was afraid to call Floria, he knew that her phone could be bugged. Besides, he didn’t want her to know where he was. Most important, he didn’t trust her or that shyster lawyer friend of hers, Juan Luis Franco.

He had already convinced himself that they were working against him, and were planning to take the money and leave him empty handed. To Malachi, it was a race to see who could overtake the Manara couple and make them turn over the money.

Leaving Santa Monica he drove slowly north for miles, watching the traffic signs, trying to navigate with the GPS in the rental vehicle. Nearing Malibu, he almost ran a red light as he looked for road signs for some sort of idea of where he was.

He slammed on his brakes just before he crossed the line on the pavement. As he sat there, cursing the vehicle he was driving and cursing the fact that he’d lost his iPhone, he looked up to see a black Camaro entering the intersection from the street on his right. He couldn’t see the driver, but it was identical to the one they’d been trailing for a week. The Camaro turned north on the Pacific Coast Highway. He was positive he could make out the Texas plates on the vehicle.

The traffic was heavy, and by the time the turn lanes had cleared and he got the green light, the Camaro was nowhere in sight.

He began to see a few motels and hotels on the ocean side of the highway and he was positive he was close to finding them. If it was only fully daylight. His mind was rattled as he drove slowly, looking for the Camaro. The drivers behind him were blowing their horns as he held up traffic in the left lane. The lights of the cars meeting him were blinding him. Then, he finally caught a break in the oncoming traffic, and managed to turn left across two lanes onto a parking lot. He was lost, and he knew he had lost the Camaro with the Texas plates. He pulled into a parking space between two vehicles and stepped out to have a look around.

To the left of where he parked, across a tall, chain-link fence separating the properties, he saw the lights of The Malibu Inn. Since he didn’t know what else to do or where else to look, he walked toward the fence to have a look at the cars that were parked in front of, and to the sides of The Malibu Inn. Looking through the chain-link fence, across the tops of the vehicles and over the hoods, he was sure he could make out the hood of a black Camaro. He stood for a minute, looking that way before he decided to at least go have a better look - just to be sure.

The only way around the fence was on the end near the street. The fence ended a few feet from the curb, then there was some low hedges. Stepping through an open space in the hedges, where other pedestrians had made a pathway, he hurried toward the parked cars.

He was still a hundred feet away when he spotted the Camaro. The closer he came, the more he realized that it did in fact, have Texas plates. His heart was racing as he looked around the parking lot. There were vehicles coming and going. There were people walking to their cars and leaving. Before he reached the Camaro, he saw the second Camaro parked next to it. The two were identical! Both had Texas plates!

Malachi walked over to the front of the hotel and sat at a small wrought iron table with four matching wrought iron chairs, trying to figure this out. He could see the hoods of the two black Camaros and as he sat looking that way. He thought of the Camaro they’d left back in Texas at the abandoned farm house. This had to be it!

Floria must have driven the Camaro to meet her friend, Juan Luis Franco, in Las Vegas, and they were already here! He knew she would never fly, this had to be the Camaro they’d used in the robbery.

There was no other possible answer - this had to be it. They have beaten him to the Manaras. They would have the money and be gone within minutes.

As Malachi sat looking toward the two Camaros, trying to decide on his next move, he saw a young man and woman walk out of the hotel entrance and go straight to one of the Camaros. He sat up a little higher and still could not see what they were doing. He stood and looked at them over the tops of the vehicles. They had the trunk open and they were just standing there. The young man reached inside and pulled out a piece of luggage and the duffel bag! As they stood talking, the young woman closed the trunk and the man placed the two bags on the lid.

SHIT! There it is. They have the money out in the open and here I am sitting on my ass, not even close to my car

As Malachi watched, the couple walked to the driver’s side door and opened it. They were talking as the young man brought out a map and spread it on the hood of the Camaro. That struck Malachi as odd that they would use a map, when everyone else in the world today, uses Google Maps on their phones.

Quickly, without another thought, Malachi leaped to his feet and ran toward his vehicle parked next door. He pulled out into traffic, cutting off another car, almost causing a wreck as horns blared and people yelled at him out their windows.

Just as he turned onto the parking lot in front of The Malibu Inn, there was the third black Camaro.

What in the hell is going on here?” He yelled aloud as the vehicle nearly hit him.

Malachi hit his brakes when the driver cut him off. He watched in shock as the third Camaro made a wide circle to come up behind the Camaro where the duffel bag still rested on the trunk. He was really in shock as he saw his sister, Floria leap from the passenger side, grab the duffel bag, then run back to the waiting Camaro. They were gone in an instant, causing a pile-up when they crossed three lanes of traffic, heading north on the Pacific Coast Highway. He knew for certain it was Floria. That lawyer friend of hers must have been driving for her.

Malachi gunned his rental car, crossing the highway behind them, dodging the wrecked vehicles and bystanders, then raced after the Camaro. Floria and her attorney friend weaved in and out, passing cars recklessly, leaving many of them stalled crossways in the lanes behind them.

Though the red sun was just above the ocean, daylight was fading as Malachi raced north, chasing the Camaro and his money. Headlights were on and the oncoming traffic blinded him at times. He knew that if it wasn’t for the heavy traffic, he would never be able to stay with them. Where he could, he pulled over onto the shoulder and passed slow moving vehicles on the right-hand side. Drivers were blasting their horns and waving fists at him out their windows - but now there was only a small foreign car between him and the Camaro.

Suddenly, there was a large, jacked-up, four-wheel drive pickup right on Malachi’s rear bumper as he drove down the shoulder. Malachi pulled back over, into the lane of traffic. The driver of the pickup stayed with him, ramming him with his oversize chrome bumper, flashing his lights and blowing his extremely loud horn.

Malachi hit the shoulder again and the pickup roared past him, only to run upon the foreign car, which was bumper to bumper with the Camaro as traffic stalled ahead of them.

Malachi whipped his vehicle back into the lane behind the jacked-up pickup, barely avoiding a sign post, only to see the driver ramming the small car in front of him repeatedly. The driver of the pickup rammed the small car so hard, the front of the small car was driven underneath the Camaro. Then the driver of the pickup rammed it again. The hood of the Camaro was driven into the vehicle in front of it and now there were six or more vehicles tangled together and disabled in both the north bound lanes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.