Banditti - Cover

Banditti

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Texas Ranger, Francisco Lopez had already called ahead to their hotel, expressing his wishes that reservations for his newlywed daughter and her husband would be extended, since they were wrongly detained by the state troopers, then released.

Tommy and Jo Lo were too cute to resist anyway, when the clerk looked at them. She saw the note pinned to their reservations and quickly informed them that they were welcome to stay another day and night, if their schedule allowed.

“This was the only reservations we made ahead of time. We really wanted to stay here our first night, but we didn’t make it,” J Lo told her.

“Then you can plan to stay two more nights with us. The extra day and night is on us, meals included!”

“We certainly thank you for that. We read on the brochure that you have shuttle trips into Juarez. Can you tell us if the trip is worth the trouble? I mean, they do have a bad reputation over there,” Tommy asked her.

“We have a tour guide service that we’ve used exclusively for years and they make sure our guests are taken care of properly. They take you shopping at the markets, sightseeing, then take you to one of the finer restaurants in Juarez for for an early dinner. You’ll be back here well before dark.”

“What time does the shuttle leave?” J Lo asked.

“At 10:00 in the morning.”

“Put us down,” Tommy told her as J Lo smiled her OK.

They had stowed their luggage in the back seat, and back floorboard after spending the night at the Ramada in Odessa. The young valets hurried out to load their luggage, then argued about which one was going to park this new race car.

In their room, J Lo called home.

Her mom and Tommy’s mom wanted all the details of their trip since they left home. As they listened on the speaker phone, she explained to them the things that had happened and how it was all solved in time for them to reach their hotel.

Tommy was unpacking his bags, putting his clothes in the drawers of the chest. He saw the soiled, olive drab canvas duffel bag on the floor near her bags. He wondered what J Lo had packed away in the old duffel bag. Surely she didn’t have a spare tennis racquet or more shoes in that thing.

She was still on the phone, and he waved, then motioned that he was going to shower.

She smiled and licked her tongue out at him before continuing her conversation with their mom’s. When they ended the call, she unpacked her clothes and laid her toilet articles out to carry with her to the bathroom.

Tommy was just stepping out of the shower when she walked in. She threw her bags and her toothbrush onto the vanity and rushed him. They kissed, then she pushed him back. She took his wet towel, threw it to the floor and knelt on it in front of him. She was looking up at his wide-eyed expression as she took his dick and sucked him until he was bone hard. That was a first for them and she took him by surprise.

“Keep it up for me, I’ll be in there shortly to take care of my handsome, newest prized possession!”

“You only wanted me for my dick?”

“Yes, and you only wanted me for my pussy!”

“That’s not true and you know it. It was your sexy ass all the time that I was in love with.”

She was naked and about to step into the shower when he grabbed her. He knelt on the same wet towel she had used, and pushed her legs wide so he could bury his face in her silky, bronze pubic hair.

“OH DAMN, TOMMY. I-can-not-take-that!”

“You better get used to it. I have wanted your sexy body since they bathed us naked together as babies. It belongs to me now and I plan to have my fill of you. All of you.”

“Do you think we can maybe do this by committee like we always did?”

“Hurry, and come to me, Baby. The chairman of the committee will be awaiting his featured guest.”

This was something totally new and exciting for them now that they were married. They had masturbated in front of each other numerous times. Then they had grown to love mutual masturbation of each other. Learning all the little things that pleased each of them.

For now, they kissed with the taste of the other’s sex on their lips, before she stepped into the shower and he walked back into the bedroom.

There was her canvas bag still on the floor. He lifted it by the carry strap, hefting it in his hand. It had to weigh at least thirty pounds. She had not unpacked it. Whatever is was, it sure weighed more than a tennis racquet.

He placed the bag in the corner of the room out of the way, with their empty bags and forgot about it.

He was stretched out naked with his legs wide and his eager dick still near full mast when she walked out of the bathroom naked. She was drying her long hair, her arms raised, when she saw him. He was smiling, then with his hand on his dick, he waved it at her.

She was laughing as she threw the towel on the floor and leaped onto the bed to take over the handling of his dick.

“You’ll never know how many times in the past four or five years I have wanted to kiss your dick, lick it and suck it. Last week when I finally convinced you to let your cum go on my belly and my titties, I was so excited, I thought I would never stop getting my own cum. I love you so much and it’s not just from wanting to have sex with you. It’s wanting to hold you, kiss you and make love ... Waking up this morning with you in bed beside me, cuddled up next to me felt so wonderful. I love you, Tommy Lee Manara!”

With that, she ducked her head to take his dick in her mouth. She was kneeling beside him on the bed and he pulled her legs around. She knew what he wanted. She too wanted this more than anything on earth at this moment. She swung her leg across his chest and he pulled her down over his face.

As soon as he locked his mouth onto her pussy, she flooded him with her cum. Tommy swallowed and licked, gulping her cum down, sucking her pussy for more as she worked her hips back and forth frantically.

She was determined to take all of his stiff dick in her mouth. Her friends swore they had given their boyfriends blowjobs and swallowed their cum. J Lo wanted more. She wanted all of him in her throat when she swallowed her husband’s cum. Her excitement was building as he kissed and sucked her pussy. She tried to hold back and make it last longer, but there was no way she could make her body slow down. Then, as Tommy sucked another mind-blowing cum from her tender pussy, she felt his dick stiffen even more as he strained his legs and blasted her mouth and throat full of his semen at the very moment she flooded him.

This wasn’t the end. This mutual, orally induced orgasm by committee was only the beginning. J Lo wanted more, Tommy wanted even more.

With her twisting her body around as he pulled her, she was quickly lying on top of him — looking down at his slick, cum covered face. Even his eyebrows were wet and slicked down. She licked his face, then he licked hers. She raised her head and he pulled her down to kiss her.

This kiss was the most electric, erotic kiss ever in their lives. They couldn’t get enough. She wanted him inside her as they kissed.

“Put it in me, Tommy. Oh Damn, hurry - I need you!”

Reaching between their bodies, he placed his straining dick at the slippery opening of her pussy.

“Slow down, Baby. You’re going to hurt yourself!”

“I can’t, Tommy. Fuck me, I need you - I love you and I’m too close to stop now!”

That was all it took for him to catch up to her. When she felt the surge of his semen spewing from his throbbing dick, she let loose with a flood of her own. This was almost too much. Yet neither of them slowed their thrusts. Their bodies never stopped moving as she continued to ride him hard with his body rising up to meet her. He felt her muscles tense, then she strained her entire body ... Just as she released her flood, he unleashed a flash-flood of his own.

J Lo lay flat on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest - her head beside his, facing him so close her nose touched his. They were gasping for breath, yet they were smiling.

“I feel you pulling on my dick. Are you trying to do that?”

“You mean this?” she asked, clenching his dick with her pussy.

“Yes! Damn, J Lo, that feels so sexy, and erotic as hell. I hate that I can’t respond just now, but the next time we make love, please do that again.”

“Just before we both got our cums that last time, I could feel your dick doing that inside my pussy and it made me lose all control. I mean it was like nothing I’d ever felt before in all the times we masturbated each other. I felt your dick swelling and throbbing and I wanted to see if I could make my pussy do that at the same time. That’s when you told me to slow down and I told you to fuck me!

“I had to have you, I wanted you to cum inside me right then. I love that feeling when your dick starts swelling and spewing cum in my pussy - it makes me get mine at the same time. Oh Damn, do I ever love that feeling, Tommy! I hope we experience it a million times until we’re too old to even try.”

“I’m glad now, that we listened to our parents and waited. There were times that I didn’t think I could wait another day. Now, after experiencing making love with you on top of me like this, I am so glad we waited.”

“I am too, but so many times I wanted you the same way. When you would make me cum with your thumb deep inside my pussy while we kissed, I would have fucked you in front of our parents, if you had asked.”

“When you kissed my dick in the bathroom, then sucked me as deep as you could, my knees almost gave way. I wanted to show you how it felt, and you let me kiss and suck your pussy too. I knew we had to try that in bed. You make me feel so good, J Lo. When you smile at me, or when I turn to see you looking at me, it makes me realize that I’m the luckiest boy on earth.”

“You don’t know how many times I almost bent over and sucked your dick as we masturbated each other. It would be so slick and shiny and I wanted to kiss it and suck you. But I knew if we did that, we’d never stop, and I wanted us to wait. I’m also glad we did now. We’ll have forever to make love and learn how to make it even better.”

“I remember the day you told me you’d started taking birth control pills. My thoughts were all over the place. I knew that no matter what we did, we wouldn’t get you pregnant. That thought alone made me want you even more than before.”

“I know what you mean. After a couple of months when I knew for sure I was safe, I felt so damned in control of my life. Mom had given me the power to say yes or no when we got so hot and heavy, we had hurry to your room or mine and get each other off. I wanted you then, Tommy. I wanted you inside me so bad ... but now, I’m like you, I am so glad we waited...

“I’m glad our moms suggested we wait at least a year before I stop taking the pill too. I want us to make love all over this world, no matter where or what time of day or night...

“Do you remember when Donny got his convertible last year?”

“Yes, why did you ask that?”

“Marcia told me that the first time he took her for a ride with the top down, she took his dick out and gave him a blowjob as he drove. She told me that it made her feel so good, that she swallowed his cum, and got her cum at the same time, it was so good.”

“Damn, and they got married last year on graduation day, just as we did this year. You never told me about that.”

“I was afraid to even think about us doing that. I already wanted us to fuck and I knew we’d never stop if I sucked you like that. You do know, she was pregnant when they graduated, don’t you?”

“No! But I don’t doubt it, they way they were all over each other all the time. J LO, I am so damn glad we waited now. More than ever after you telling me that.”

“I told you about Donny and Marcia to prepare you.”

“Prepare me? For what?”

“When we get back on the road again, I’m going to suck your dick while we drive down the interstate with the top down. Marcia told me that the truckers were blowing their horns at them as Donny passed them and waved.”

“Damn! Now I’ll be wondering when I’ll get mine.”

“She told me too that she took her shirt off and had her titties exposed.”

“J LO! I’m not sure I want some trucker seeing my wife’s titties!”

“Oh ... so he can see you getting your dick sucked and blow his horn, but I can’t get so excited that I expose my titties?”

“Well ... I guess you’re right. Is there a way I can kiss your pussy while you drive? If there is, I’ll let you suck my dick with your titties exposed.”

“Silly ... Would you really do that in the daylight with people watching, if we can think of a way?”

“J Lo, I’d suck your pussy in the elevator of this hotel or under the table when we eat breakfast in the morning, if you’ll take your panties off and let me.”

“Shit, Tommy. You sound serious. Would you really suck my pussy like that?”

“Try me.”

“You’re on, Mr. Manara!”

“Mrs. Manara, you’ll need to make sure you have something to put in your mouth or we’ll draw a crowd when I suck your pussy.”

“I wasn’t that loud and you know it ... Was I really, Tommy?”


Robert Wayne Bob Conlee had retired early from the San Antonio, Texas Police Department two years ago with the rank of Captain. He did so in order to take care of his wife. He’d worked hard for that rank, and it took him half of his twenty years of service to make it. He lost his wife, Janet this past year. They had been married twenty-nine years to the day, when she was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. Two previous times, Janet and Bob fought the cancer together. This time, she died six months after the doctors discovered her cancer had come back.

He had quit his job to take care of her and now he didn’t have the money left for retirement they had planned on. Janet’s doctor bills and hospital bills had taken tolls on their savings. Even with his insurance, his savings was depleted down to a few thousand, barely enough for the coming year.

At forty-eight, he wasn’t old enough to draw Social Security or file for his police pension. He was in danger of losing his home if something didn’t come along soon. He looked much younger than his forty-eight years - A tall, handsome man, whose dark black hair was just beginning to turn a little gray at his temples and above his ears.

He was having trouble finding a job that would pay his bills and pay off the loan he’d taken out on his home. He was at his wit’s end, when right out of the blue, a friend he had not heard from in years, called to offer him a job as a bank detective, if he could get his Texas Private Detective License.

Bob jumped at the opportunity. He eagerly did the required training and took the tests. He met all the necessary requirements of the State, and with detective firm which had contracts with the West Texas Banking Association. He was well qualified, with his service as a detective with San Antonio PD. Bob was on the payroll less than a month after applying for the job. Initially, he had been assigned to assist on a few minor cases - tracking down hot checks and even locating a few forgery suspects.

Bob had seen the first video released of the bank robbery in Odessa. At first, he felt sorry for the young married couple who were wrongly accused of robbing the bank.

The police had nabbed one of the suspects the day of the robbery. The morning after his arrest, a report was released that the suspect had accidentally hanged himself in his jail cell while trying to escape.

It has now been two days since the robbery and the three remaining suspects are still at large. Only a few hundred thousand of the reported two million - plus - was recovered and it was assumed that the other three suspects had split the money, split company, and disappeared. Most likely across the border.

Eventually, his company had received copies of the videos recorded by the bank cameras. His job was to investigate the robbery site for any other, Closed Circuit Security Camera videos from nearby businesses, residences, or even dash-cams, if available.

Bob had plenty of experience in that part of his assignment. He’d worked in the video lab as an assistant to the videographer for two years at San Antonio PD.

Now, he was assigned to do a thorough investigation of the Odessa robbery so they could once and for all, put this one on ice until the suspects surfaced again. Which they always do.

Like everyone else who had watched the bank videos, studying the videos in slow motion and at times, frame by frame, Bob just knew the two young newlyweds were part of the robbery, if not the true bank robbers. Then, after watching the videos again and again, putting the time frames in place on both videos, he saw that the newlywed couple was long gone, when the first three masked suspects pulled to the curb for the fourth suspect to leap head first into the black convertible. He later learned of the young couple’s background story and changed his mind about them ... Still...

The one thing he had a problem with - the suspect who ran from the wrong side of the bank building. The suspect stopped to look at the black Camaro parked in the No Parking Zone on this side of the bank, identical to the getaway car that was parked in the No Parking Zone, on the opposite side. The masked suspect had stopped, looked inside the vehicle, then appeared to wave his right arm over the vehicle, even leaning over the back seat, before turning to run around the bank to the other side.

What did the suspect see? What did he do, if anything? He still had a big canvas duffel bag in his hand.

He appeared to have two bags in his hand when he ran from the bank. Could he have possibly have thrown one bag into the wrong vehicle?

With the alarm sounding and the young man at the other corner, dumping trash, he could have panicked and left the bag. It was all speculation, but that was what Bob’s job and his profession was based upon...

WHAT IF!

What if, in fact he did mistakenly toss a bag over into the vehicle? What if, he was scared and didn’t retrieve the bag? What if, he actually knew the young couple? What if, this was planned all along, to take the money from his fellow partners in crime?

Bob’s numerous visits to the San Angelo PD, and the Odessa PD, asking for any new details in the investigation, soon became a nuisance. He was told repeatedly to drop it. After many failed attempts to coerce someone in the bank to let him have unedited, copies of all the original videos recorded that day, he was told by his boss to drop it! He was irritating too many people in the Odessa bank and many of the law enforcement agencies across West Texas.

The only thing he knew to do was try to track the young couple, some way, somehow. He knew that eventually they would return to San Angelo. Or so, it seemed logical they would. Their parents live there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.