Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Murphy, this is Francine. How are you, you handsome devil? I’ve been trying to call Kelly and Meghan and can’t get them ... where are they?”

“Francine, they’ve all gone into town to get new cellphones and new vehicles. We’ve invested in some new businesses here and these are some perks that come with them.”

“Well then, don’t tell them I called. We’ll just surprise them when we get there Saturday. Murphy, Jonas and I are so happy, we’ve completely turned the business over. We’re moving in up there, I hope you got room.”

“Francine, we got plenty of room. We have new bungalows being completed daily now it. I’ll be glad to see you and show you what all we’ve done since we got here. You won’t believe the progress they’ve made on the east side on all the new construction either.”

“We’ll be in there early on Saturday, we’re flying into Pensacola Friday afternoon. Jonas has made some more business deals he needs to close out, then we’ll drive on up early Saturday.”

“Do you want us to come get you?”

“Oh no, we’ll have transportation. Murphy, you better not breathe a word of this but Jonas has a really big surprise for you, Bobby, Meghan and Kelly. He’ll kill me if I tell you, but I had to let you know.”

“You gave me your daughter, I have all I want and all I’ll ever need, Francine. You know they’re all pregnant with twins don’t you? Well ... they go back to a local clinic tomorrow for another follow up test, to be sure, but they all tell me they know they are.”

“I knew they went to the clinic in Memphis and are waiting to hear the confirmation. Murphy, I’m so excited. We’re going to have such a big family aren’t we?”

“We sure are and just wait until you meet the two little boys we’re adopting. They’ll soon be four and five years old and they will steal your hearts just like Jessie and Lilly did. We call the four of them The Wild Bunch.

“Just wait until you see the big home we’re building back there on the south end of the lake too.”

“Wow, I love all of this. I’ll be so happy to get back there with all of you. Uh oh, here comes Jonas, gotta go, love you Murphy ... keep my secret.”

She was gone. I wonder what Jonas has up his sleeve. Based on what Jerry told me Jonas had done for him, before the sale of the company, I bet that Old Fart is planning to give everyone some of the money he made on the deal. Hell, if he does, I’ll just invest it back into something for all the kids.

Lisa and her sister Jackie took Iris and Jaidyn to the eye doctor for Iris’ out-patient surgery early Friday morning and were back well before dark. She was wearing patches and dark glasses as they still led her around. She was in a totally different mood, just knowing she was on her way to recovering her eyesight.

Before dark the two RV’s rolled into the resort. Meghan had called the Mitchussun’s and invited them down for the weekend. They were here with us when the buses rolled in. Dave and Gail, their son Ray and daughter Juli were shocked when Meghan handed the RV keys to them. The Mitchussun’s were invited to go with us to The Keys for their first trip. That wasn’t much of a decision, they wanted to go anyway.

Janie and Jason Allendorph came out to meet Kurt after work. They were just as shocked and even more thrilled, when I handed the keys to the other RV to Janie, telling her this was Kurt’s incentive bonus for being so far ahead of schedule on all his construction projects.

While we were all together, I suggested that they all load up and head down to The Keys for a few days as our guests, and attend our weddings. As it turned out, there were five RV coaches leaving out early that Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

Saturday morning - after Old Man, Harry, Bobby and I had cooked breakfast for us and The Wild Bunch, we were all sitting outside around the big picnic table, enjoying the cool breeze when we heard horns. Air horns and there were two of them.

Bobby and The Wild Bunch jumped up to run to the front of the office.

“Murphy - Jerry’s here in the new Newell Coach and there’s another one right behind him just like it. I think it’s Uncle Jonas and Aunt Francine.

“WOW, it is them. Hey Murphy, looks like Jerry really has a bus load out here and they’re all singing the Murphy Jingle,” Bobby said as The Wild Bunch started dancing and singing too when they came around the office.

Every last one of them were naked and singing, even Jonas and Francine.

When Jerry and The Three Amigos came around the corner, I started laughing at who was with them.

Meghan, Kelly and Valeria had pulled one on me this time, with the help of Jerry and The Three Amigos.

I saw Ellen Young, the redhead from Mt. View and I knew that must be her fine freckled friend Jewell James with her, as they sang and danced naked like the rest.

I was even more shocked to see the five young girls I met while fishing and camping on Sylamore Creek, that week way back in August.

Damn did they ever look good too. In three short months, these five young girls have really blossomed into some beautiful young women.

I remember talking to Meghan, Kelly and Valeria, about the five girls I’d like to help, if we could ever locate them. They had gotten their numbers from my cellphone and called them. They met Jerry and the Three Amigos at Marion, and rode down with them. Now it was up to all of us to make them want to stay.

I knew all I had to do was suggest it, my Murphy Women would do the rest. There’s nothing those three women love to do more, than help young girls and give them more than they ever dreamed of having.

Ellen was the first to run over to me, with her redheaded friend, Jewell.

“Murphy, we’re so happy for you and we owe your wife a world of thanks for inviting all of us to come down to Florida for the weddings. I want you to meet Jewell, she’s my best friend from Marion and the one we talked to on the river that day you fucked me from behind in the boat, OOPS, I didn’t mean for that to be so loud,” she laughed as Meghan came over to hug them too.

Meghan handed each of them an erasable felt pen and we all laughed.

“Girls, on the way down to The Keys, I expect to see some fine Murphy Graffiti drawn all over your naked asses. You have my permission to fuck my husband too ... now give me some hugs and meet everyone here. We’re so happy you decided to come with us. I want you both to meet with Kelly, Valeria and me later. We have some business to discuss with you,” Meghan said as she hugged Jewell and Ellen.

Damn, I love the way that looks too, these two softball players have some hot, hard bodies.

“Ms. Meghan, we’re just so proud to be here. I wasn’t sure about all this at first and Ellen talked me into coming. She told me Murphy was the nicest man she’s ever met and she told me you’re as beautiful as a movie star, she’s right too. I love your beautiful tan and your long blonde hair,” Jewell said as she hugged Meghan.

“Jewell, you two just enjoy yourselves and have the time of your lives, this is all on us. We love making new friends and I can see right now, we need you two here with us here.”

“Ms. Meghan?” Jewell and Ellen both looked at her.

“Just mingle and meet everyone, we’ll all talk later. Don’t say no to anything, until you hear what Kelly, Valeria and I have to say.”

“Thank you ... Murphy is such a lucky man,” Ellen said and hugged her again.

Marley Barker, the South American girl, was next to run into my arms. Meghan was right with her too as we hugged.

“Marley, Murphy told me about you and your friends all watching us fuck by the big rocks that night. I wish I had known, I love to watch and I love to be watched,” Meghan told her as she pulled the girl between us closer.

“Gosh, you were so sexy then and you’re even more sexy now. Thank you so much for letting us come to your wedding. This is so special for us.”

“Marley, are you out of school until after Thanksgiving?”

“Yes, we all are, why?”

“Kelly, the beautiful blonde talking with her parents over there, and Valeria, talking with your friend Josie, want all five of you to meet with us later when we’ve all met and let you rest up from your trip. I know Bobby will want to take all of you swimming in the lake too, just plan to meet with us later. We all love you, we want you here with us ... Forever.”

“Ms. Meghan?”

“Hush, wait until you hear what we have to offer you, before you start protesting,” Meghan told her and kissed her lips.

Josie Garcia and Sue Sparks came running to us as Meghan grabbed one and I pulled the other to me. Josie is hot, naked, and brown. Her pussy is hairless and I pulled her sexy buttocks to me with both hands cupped full as she pressed her wet pussy lips to my thigh.

“Murphy, you’re as dark as me, and Ms. Meghan is too. I just love you both so much for letting us come to your wedding.”

“Josie, you and your friends are welcome here anytime. We want to meet with all of you as soon as things have settled down some. We want you all to swim in the lake, ride ATVs and ride horses and even ride Murphy’s cock one night ... before we all go to The Keys,”

“Ms. Meghan, I just love you. I love your big titties too, they feel so good against mine.”

“I love yours too Josie, maybe we can work something out so we can hug naked all the time.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. Now go meet all the others, get to know Bobby really good too, he loves big brown titties and sexy brown butts,” Meghan said.

Sue was really excited when Meghan hugged her. I pulled them both to me and felt the two of them already pressing their pussies hard against each other.

“I hope I’m between you two, when you continue this,” I told them.

“Wow, I think I could have gotten an orgasm, Ms. Meghan. You are so sexy and Murphy is the luckiest man on earth.”

“Thank you Sue. Murphy and I want to hold you and see if we can’t help you get that orgasm. Would you let us?”

“You mean all three of us at once?” she laughed.

“Yes, we want your sexy body and we want to make you come. I love to watch Murphy fuck young girls.”

“Wow, can I kiss you all over when we do?”

“You better, I’ll be kissing you all over,” Meghan laughed.

Kathy Miller and Brenda Jones were waiting, as Meghan turned to them.

“Come here you sexy young beauties. I hope you heard what we were talking about,” Meghan said to them.

“We did and we want some too. Will you really let Murphy fuck us again? It was so good that time at the river,” Kathy said and smiled.

“Murphy and I both want to fuck both of you. See that tall beautiful Mexican woman over there with the hair down past her butt? That’s Murphy’s best friend too, and she and that tall Blonde walking this way, want to make love to all five of you girls at once, with Murphy fucking you as fast and as hard as he can,” Meghan told her, she was loving this.

“Gosh, that sounds so sexy. None of us have done anything with a boy since we were at the lake. We all wanted to see Murphy again one day, we told him we did,” Brenda said.

“Are any of you on the pill?” Kelly asked as she came into our hug, making it a five way group grope.

“No, is that alright?” Kathy asked as she snuggled close to Kelly when Kelly kissed her nipple.

“We love it, Murphy hates condoms though.”

“We all wanted him at the river without a condom, but we were afraid we’d all get pregnant.” Brenda said as Meghan kissed her nipple.

“We want to see Murphy fuck all of you, with his naked cock ... I bet you’d love that, wouldn’t you?” Kelly asked.

“OH WOW, I know I would. But I need to finish school first.” Kathy said.

“If we can fix it where you can get your degrees, will all of you let Murphy fuck your pussy without a condom?”

“I will,” Brenda said instantly.

“I will too and I just know Josie and Marley will, they’ve talked about wanting Murphy’s naked cock in their pussies when we get here.” Kathy answered.

“Then you girls just mingle and meet all the others, you’re our guests and we love all of you. We want all of you to be thinking about living here. Don’t say no, either. Wait until you hear what we can offer you girls,” Meghan said.

“I would love to, it all sounds like fun and everyone is laughing and having a great time,” Brenda smiled.

“You and Kathy talk to the others, tell them we’ll pay for all your degrees and all of you will have jobs making more money than you ever dreamed,” Kelly told them.

“Put my name on the list now,” Kathy said.

I looked up to see Jonas and Francine coming toward us, smiling and already holding their arms out. We all hugged and Francine was all over Kelly and Meghan.

Kelly turned to wave at Valeria and Jaidyn. They both came running over as soon as she waved.

“Mom and Dad have something to tell us, they both are dying to get us all together and tell us what it is,” Kelly said as they both hurried over.

“Mom, Dad - you met Valeria and Jaidyn over there earlier. We want you to know, they too will say their vows with us. Murphy loves all of us and we’re all pregnant, confirmed by the lab here in Sparksville,” Kelly told them.

“Jonas, we’re going to have some really beautiful babies in nine months.

“Girls, we’re both just so proud to be the grand parents of your babies. Now you listen and I’ll let Jonas tell what his wedding gifts to all of you are, then I’ll tell mine,” Francine said and Jonas stepped up.

“First of all, when Jerry told me he had seven girls coming down with him and it was to be a surprise for Murphy, I knew what Kelly and Meghan would want to do for them. Francine and I bought the Chrysler dealerships in Pensacola, here in Sparksville, and over in Foley. We wanted to give this to you, so you’ll have jobs for the new girls. We’ve already heard about Murphy buying the Ford dealership, so we bought this one.”

“Now, for the four of your women, and you – Murphy - we have two big surprises. The first is, when we sold the corporation, we took some stock options on a new venture that we knew was about to blow wide open. It did and I’ve already deposited fifty million, in each of your accounts...

“Just wait a minute, there’s more.

“I called Geri last month and we were talking about the progress being made here and she told me Joe was dealing on the thirty five hundred acres of land owned by Old Man Herman, that joined us on the south side. Since we were building all the new bungalows here on the west side of the lake and right up against the property line, I wanted to insure our privacy for years to come. I bought the next two parcels of land that joins our west line, adding a total of sixty eight hundred acres more to what we bought from the Bracken’s and what Murphy bought from Old Man. All this in the name of Little Beaver Resorts,” Jonas told us as he and Francine laughed and hugged each other at their gifts to all of us.

“Now that you’ve heard Jonas’ wedding gifts ... I want to tell you mine. When the new investment group bought MacGuire and MacGuire, they didn’t want the two corporate jets...

“But I did. I bought them at a reduced price and they’re sitting at the Pensacola Regional Airport, awaiting the completion of the new, Little Beaver Airport.

“We’ll have two brothers who are retired Navy pilots, and their families moving here after Thanksgiving, they’ll be our fulltime pilots. They each have two teenagers, a boy and a girl.

“Now for the one thing I’m most excited about. Murphy, this is for you. We have Jimmy Buffett and Alan Jackson booked for our Grand Opening in the spring, with three concerts, starting the first Friday of May. The only way they would agree to do this is we donate all the proceeds to charity and match the gate receipts with our own donation. Plus we’ll have to ensure there is no nudity allowed at their concerts.

“We’ll have a huge pavilion built for an outdoor concert on the hillside above the new steakhouse and lounge,” Francine was as excited as we all were at this news.

“Francine, you’ve outdone all of us with this. I’ll have to think of a way to thank you special for all this.” I told her.

“Murphy, Jonas has agreed to let you thank me special in Florida, so you better get your ass ready,” she laughed and Jonas slapped me on my back as he laughed.

“Murphy, I agree with Mom, you better rest up for at least a day before she gets her hands on you,” Kelly laughed.

“We need to tell Bobby and Ivy to post the news about the concert on the website, and tell Geri to get notices in all our ads in the RV magazines for the next seven months, we can offer some sort of special for those who sign up for a full membership, maybe give them free concert tickets,” Meghan added.

“I love that idea, I’ll run tell them now so we can get that posted,” Jaidyn said and ran over to Bobby and the seven new girls who were gathered around him and his other girls.


We had a huge cookout at the resort Saturday afternoon, the weather was great with temperatures in the mid eighties and a soft breeze in the pines.

We invited all the employees and their families, as well as all the construction workers, with the exception of the three roustabouts Harry hired. Harry took them a big platter of food each, he said they stopped long enough to eat, then went right back to work.

Bobby, Ivy and his girls had taken hundreds of photo’s of the place in the past few days and put all of them on a media card. He moved one of the fifty-two inch, flat screen TV’s outside and had a slide show running as we ate and had our meeting.

We counted heads of all who were going to The Keys with us and came up with fifty five. Geri, Joe and Krissy had decided they needed to stay and keep the resort open. Ginger was too excited about her new business to let it go for a five day weekend. Christmas was but a month away and she wanted all the sales she could get.

The Golden Girls were torn between going with us and staying to help Ginger. They opted to stay and sell phones and calling plans. Bobby and his girls once again came to their rescue. They promised to have a streaming video of the wedding and party afterward, so they could all watch on the PC monitor.

Sunday was spent relaxing and showing Jonas and Francine all the progress of the store, restaurant, bungalows, condos and especially the Little Beaver Railway. The bridge over the gorge was built and they had taken the train across and back to check all the supports.

When everyone had eaten breakfast and gathered at the new train station that was still under construction behind the office. We boarded the train for a first ever trip around the property to the back line, back up past the lake and airstrip, then across the Little Beaver Gorge and back to the station.

The men working for Harry had come up with ingenuous way to get the train back to the starting point, without turning it around. They had installed two switches at the junction that leads to the gorge, one curving south, one curving north.

When we came to the junction, Harry stopped the train, while Mallory and Meredith ran to switch the tracks. He headed south on the main line, then when they closed the switch, we backed all the way to the station, ready to leave again. Harry was explaining on the intercom that once the railway was complete, we would ride the entire perimeter, around the full south and east sides, with stops at the RV park, the condos and restaurant, to return to The Grand Central Station, here at the office.

Monday we packed and checked out all five of our motor coaches.

Tuesday morning at six o’clock, we lined up the five coaches and headed out.

I led the way with our motor coach, followed by Dave and Gail, then Kurt and Janie, Jonas and Francine with Jerry riding drag.

We split the passengers up to even out the occupancy and to make it more fun for all of us. We each had our new phones and we kept them hot all the way. We found us a quiet channel on the CB and all five buses tuned to the same channel to keep up constant communication.

The Wild Bunch wanted to ride with me in the lead bus so they could tell the others what to be looking for as we traveled. We drove south to Pensacola, then turned east on I-10.

When we had traveled over to Lake City, we turned south on I-75. Harry, Ivy, Mallory and Meredith were all standing with their naked butts pressed against the dark windows as we passed close to where their auction yard had once been.

The Wild Bunch were all on the leather sofas, with their butts against the glass too, helping them moon the authorities there.

The Wild Bunch started singing as they danced in the leather seats.

“Hey, Hey, we’re the Murphys,

we’re gonna have some fun.

We’re on our way to Florida,

livin naked in the sun.

“Hey, Hey, we’re the Murphys,

we’re a big family.

We’re on our way to Florida,

cause that’s where we gotta be.

“Hey, Hey, we’re the Murphys,

ridin naked on our bus.

Come on down to Florida,

get your ass naked with us.

From the resort to the Keys, it was approximately 875 miles, with about fifteen hours driving time. We had planned to drive straight through, stopping long enough to change drivers, eat a snack and roll again.

We stopped three times in the first twelve hours, the third time, we were in Homestead. We were less than a hundred miles from Big Pine Key, where our parents live. The singing and cheering really picked up when I announced we were that close.

We turned off U.S. Highway 1 onto Beach Drive, then right onto Warner Street at 8:45.

Mom and Dad live in a huge home with the back toward the beach. We all pulled our caravan into the long circle drive and blew our horns at the same time. Mom and Dad were already on their front lawn, waving and laughing. I saw Judith and her daughters, Isabella and Elayna run out the front door, wearing what appeared to be strings, with three small patches placed at the most strategic spots. All three butts were completely naked ... and well done.

Damn, I got some good looking nieces and a beautiful sister.

When all the doors of the five motor coaches opened, we swarmed them, making introductions and hugging everyone in sight. Most of our clan were either naked or near naked all the way down on the trip. The men now dressed in swim suits and flip flops, the women dressed much the same as Judith and her daughters ... In nearly nothing.

I hugged Mom first, then grabbed Dad. While the others were making introductions, I pulled Mom and Dad over to meet my women.

They both took one look around at the smiling faces of Meghan, Kelly, Valeria and Jaidyn, then turned to me.

“Murphy you have won the lottery! We love all of them and we hope to have so many grand babies by this time next year, we have to have appointments to rock them all,” Mom laughed as she hugged me again and grabbed Meghan first, holding her for the longest. She went down the line hugging and kissing each of them, welcoming them to the Murphy family and to their home.

Dad was really happy, he told me he’d never seen such beauty in all his days as he looked at all the women in his yard.

Judith stepped around Dad and grabbed me around my neck. She and I had always been close, but it has been a few years since I’d seen her and the girls. They were only twelve the last time I saw them, now they are eighteen. DAMN are they ever eighteen and fully-grown into two beautiful, brown women.

“Look Murphy, Judith grinned as she pulled her two patches from her breasts to show me her perfect, golden tanned mounds.

“You did have them pumped back up didn’t you? Damn Judith, they look good and you look fantastic. You look as young as your daughters. You better be careful, there’s been a lot of women in our group coming up pregnant here lately,” I teased.

“I’m thirty five years old Murphy. I’m tired of being careful and tired of trying to be a good girl. I’m free, I’m tanned and I’m horny. I asked Meghan, Kelly and Valeria if a sister was allowed to fuck her own brother when we all move up there. They told me I was not only allowed, they were going to help me fuck you the first night we get back there.”

“Damn, my sister sure has changed, not only in looks, but in outlook as well. I love the new you.”

“Does that mean I get a shot at your naked cock?”

“That means you get shot BY my naked cock ... Mom and Dad said they need more grand babies.”

“Mama, we want to hug Uncle Bob,” Isabella said as she and Elayna pushed between my sister and me.

“Murphy, they’ve bugged the living hell out of me about this very meeting. I hope you know, when we all get to north Florida, they’ll want some of that big cock I’ve told them all about,” Judith laughed.

“Uncle Bob, Mama has told us that you like big titties and big butts that are tanned and naked and that you like clean shaven pussies. Do you like ours?” Elayna asked as she and Isabella pulled the small scrap of cloth aside to show their tight little hairless peaches.

“I love them, I always did like fresh peaches ... they’re so juicy.”

We had all made our way around to the back, where there was more privacy, with a row of hedges on each side of their huge back lawn. They have this giant pool with a high and low board. Of course, this was the main attraction for the younger Murphys, including The Wild Bunch.

While they were diving and playing in the pool, Mom and Dad were watching and trying to get their hands on the slippery Wild Bunch. They loved the attention and let them hug and kiss them each time they took a turn off the low board and swam to the shallow end.

Meghan came to me smiling her special smile, and I knew good things were about to happen. I looked over to see Kelly leading Francine and Judith out the back gate to the beach. Valeria and Jaidyn were right behind them as they slipped out onto the beach.

Meghan and I caught them when they stopped just outside the fence, in the light of the backyard.

Francine was naked and so was Judith by the time we came over to them. Valeria was tugging on my swim trunks as soon as I was close.

“We don’t have all night, it’s getting late and your mom has a big day planned for tomorrow. Let me suck your cock Murphy, then we want you to fuck my mom and your sister. Do you realize we rode all the way down here, wanting to see someone get fucked?” Kelly laughed as she grabbed my already swelling cock and sucked her mouth down over it.

“The four of us get this big cock stuffed up our pussies after we get married, but for now, we want you to fuck these beautiful pussies in the moonlight,” Kelly told me as she stood and pointed my cock her mom’s pussy as she bent in front of us.

“Francine?”

“Murphy, shut up and fuck me. I’ve wanted that cock since I first saw it.”

“Fuck her Murphy, show her what a fucking you can put on her daughter, damn, this makes me so fucking horny,” Meghan said as she pushed against my buttocks as soon as I popped the head of my cock in Francine’s pussy.

I reached under Francine, where she was bent, legs spread wide, her buttocks open for me. I took her huge breasts and pulled them back as I thrust my cock as deep and fast as I could into her pussy from behind. I know where Kelly gets her skills in buttock movements now. Francine can fuck. She pushed back when I thrust and she lowered her hips as I pulled back, to make my cock rake her clit.

I loosened my grip on her huge breasts and grabbed her hips. When she rode back on my cock, I thrust to the bottom of her pussy. I found what I was after as she grunted each time I struck her cervix, pushing deeper into her with each thrust.

“Yes Murphy, fuck me, fuck my pussy like you fuck my daughter’s pussy.”

I shoved into her as deep and hard as I could, as I felt her pussy grip me. I knew she was close and I was too, I wanted my sister’s pussy already, before I even filled Francine’s with my sperm.

“Mama?” Kelly said as she knelt beside her mom.

“Yes, Baby.”

“Bobby asked me if I thought you would let him fuck you, he loves older women.”

“OH MY GOD, FUCK MY PUSSY!” Francine yelled as Kelly and Valeria tried to cover her mouth. I hope the sounds of the surf was enough to stifle her voice some.

I gave my mother-in-law a huge load of Murphy seed and wondered if a woman her age ever got pregnant.

As soon as I filled her pussy and she stood to kiss me, I was jerked to my right where Judith’s butt was presented for my sexual pleasure. I didn’t wait for anyone to clean my cock, I’ve wanted my sister’s pussy for a long time and now she wants me. I gave both of us what we wanted as I thrust into her like I had Francine.

Judith is smaller and tighter than Francine and she yelped as I struck her cervix on my first deep probe of her pussy.

Meghan was down in front of her, kissing her mouth as I pulled back for another, even deeper stroke to find that special little place in her pussy, that small opening that leads to her uterus. I wanted my cockhead to go inside her, like I do all my women when we make love and when we fuck to make babies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.