Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I pulled my cell phone out and looked at my signal. Full bars.

I looked to see if I still had my banker in Marion and my accountant’s numbers stored. I called my banker first and we talked for thirty minutes. He told me I needed to move some of my account balances around, that I was wasting the opportunity to make what little interest there was available.

“I thought we’d already done all that.”

“Well, we forgot to make sure all your dividends would be roll back into your invested CD’s on their anniversaries.”

“Can you do that, or will I need to sign something?”

“I can do it and send you the paperwork. Are you still at that resort in Florida?”

“Yes, send all my account information here to my attention.”

We talked for a few more minutes and hung up. I called my accountant next.

“Murphy, how are you? I was wondering if you were ever going to call again.”

“I’m great here, how’s the money market with this depressed economy?”

“It’s good, if we play the right game and keep ahead of the fast changing stock reports.”

“So we’re not losing what we have invested? I’ve heard a lot of scary tales on the radio.”

“Murphy you pay me to make you money, I’m good at what I do. You need to read your earnings reports when I send them. You’ve made over two and a half million on your investments in the past three months.”

“Damn, you’re doing great, keep up the good work. I need you to send the reports to me here in Florida. I’m not at the Marion office anymore.”

“No wonder you didn’t know, give me the address and I’ll send you a copy of all I sent to your office, since the sale of your company. What are you doing down there anyway, just kicking back?”

“We bought a resort and we’re spending a lot of money on it. We’re in with Jonas MacGuire and his daughter Kelly.”

“I heard a rumor that Jonas and Kelly had bought a nude resort, is that true?” he laughed.

“Yes, they own twenty five percent, the former owner’s daughter owns twenty five and Meghan and I own fifty.”

“Meghan Robertson? I heard you and her were getting married this fall.”

“You heard right, where do all these stories start anyway?”

“Money makes news Murphy, when people like you, Jonas and Kelly, and Meghan spend money, the news spreads. Murphy have you thought of going public with the company? I was looking at all this and I know there will be a lot of ‘Baby Boomers’ retiring soon. They will want to invest in something like you have, and have a place to stay without buying real estate that’s worth nothing and going south.”

“We haven’t gotten that far, will you check on the numbers and send that to me?”

“Sure will, I would bet you could sell shares in the place you’re fixing up, get your money back in ten years, and still own the majority of stock.”

“I’ll need your help setting this up.”

“I’ll start on it next week, I’ll get all your papers together and send to you at this new address.”

I was pleased, I had spent a ton of money and still had more than I started with.

Meghan and I need to talk about her investments too, she needs to be sure she’s getting the best she can. I need to ask Kelly too, she and Jonas sure do a lot of spending and investing. Maybe we can share notes and see where we need to invest next. Bobby wants to buy some businesses and get some experience while he’s young. Damn, I’m excited for that boy’s future. I hope we can pick some winners to start out with. I’d like for us to make a few dollars, so he’ll feel good about it.

I may ask Jonas when I see him.

Damn, I’ll never get to the level Jonas MacGuire is on. Hell, he owns half the world. I don’t really care though, as long as I can live this life and take care of my family and friends.

When I drove by where the new bungalows were being built, I was amazed at the progress. When we left right after Labor Day, they were pouring the footings for the foundations and just starting the framing crews. Now there were already twenty units complete or nearing completion. I saw a crew of roofers installing the solar roofing shingles and smiled as I saw the reflection in the sunlight. These units would virtually have cost free energy in a few years, no matter what the temperatures in summer or winter.

I saw where another crew was laying the thousands of feet of underground water pipes for the Geo-thermal supplemented energy for the units too. I was proud we’d decided to go this route.

When I returned to the office, I talked to Geri about the two-way radio units and she told me she would look on the web and in the yellow pages for someone to give us bids.

Meghan, Kelly, Valeria and all their followers had gone into town with Louise Herman to look at furniture and place orders for all the bungalow units, as they’re completed. Someone will certainly receive a boost in furniture sales with this order.

I didn’t see Bobby or Jennifer, so I knew they were still catching up on their lost time together.

I saw Olmon Herman and headed over to see him.

“Morning Murphy, I see you’re up and out early this morning.”

“Yeah, I went around to see Kurt and his construction progress, then rode back to the line between your property and mine. Want to go back and give me a grand tour?”

“Sure, all the women folks went to town, except for the younger ones, they went swimming and took the little ones with them.”

“Hop in this dune buggy and we’ll ride back there so you can tell me what I’m buying.”

“Are you sure this thing will carry both of us? Hell it looks like a little dirt track racer to me.

“It does, doesn’t it? Come on, it’s supposed to carry two adults, we’ll test it today.”

“Damn Murphy, what kind of motor does this thing have?” he laughed when I took off toward the backside.

“It’s got an 800cc engine and an automatic transmission, I love it. What do you think?”

“I think I want one, as soon as I get my hands on your money that is,” he laughed as we made our way over to the ridge where the two lakes are separated.

“Were these two lakes once connected?” I asked when we stopped on top of the ridge and looked down.

“They sure were, my old man and the old man who owned your property before the Bracken’s bought it, were best friends for years. Then one day my daddy caught a big bass on the other side of this bottleneck. The old man got mad when daddy bragged about it. They got into it and agreed to pay half the costs to block the bottleneck off, separating the two lakes.”

“I’ve talked to Joe and we’re thinking about opening them up, when we get our name on this land of yours,” I told him.

“I figured you would, there’s some fine fishing on the big lake on my side. I see you’re paying them biologists to stock and monitor your side, they’ll have your stockers up to snuff in a few years. If you do cut this out, you’ll really have some fine fish. We mostly have the Florida strain of Largemouth Bass on our side and them grand daughters of mine fish there all the time. Hell they’ve caught some bass over twenty five pounds out of there.”

“Damn, I know I’m going to cut this out now. I noticed your side doesn’t draw down in the summer heat like this side does, why is that?”

“It’s all them underground springs that used to feed both sides, now they just feed my side. There’s a spillway around on that side of this hill. The Corps of Engineers had to come in and settle the dispute and make the old man on this side, let my daddy build the spillway, so the dam wouldn’t blow out in a few years.”

“You mean there’s that much water coming in, I bet the water’s cooler too isn’t it?”

“Sure is, at least eight to ten degrees cooler. Of course, when you join the two, the temperature will level out a couple of degrees higher for a few months, then cool off.”

“Olmon, what’s that long stretch of cleared land over there?” I pointed to where I had seen the strip earlier

“I was a pilot in the navy and when I got out, I bought a couple of old Douglas DC-3’s and started a cargo business. I contracted to UPS for over ten years, running from the smaller airports to the larger ones, so they didn’t have to. It paid good and I made a lot of money. I used to bring them in here for repairs and hired my own mechanic.

“That runway you see is over a mile and a half long and could be fixed up real easy, if you ever want to have a private strip. At one time I was flying twelve planes out of here, then I sold out to a bigger cargo company that wanted my contract. I bought a twin engine Cessna last year and flew Louise and my girls all over North America. It’s still over there in the hangar at our place. Ready to fly today.”

“Damn Olmon, you’ve had a good life too, why do you want to sell out?”

“Louise and I had it in our wills that we’d leave all this to our three daughters and their six daughters. They all decided that they wanted us to sell it, take the money and enjoy what we’ve worked for, while we’re still here with them. The three of them married three brothers and were married for about eight years, when the bottom fell out of the brother’s business. They lost it all and damn if them three boys didn’t leave here, headed to Africa to start over. They just up and left my girls and grand daughters. I brought them back here and got them divorces and we’ve been together for almost ten years now.

“I love it though and I’m proud those little girls are here, they never liked clothes anyway.

“Got that from their mamas I reckon and their mamas got it from Louise and me, we just decided to come over here when we heard you folks had bought it and were pouring money into it like water in a well.”

“I’m glad you and all your family are here Olmon, I think your daughters and grand daughters may like us for more than close friends, I hope you and I can still be friends if we all kind of drift together.”

“Murphy, my three girls came to Louise and me last night when we all broke up and went to get some rest. They told us they really liked all of you and wanted to be a part of what you and your women had going. Louise was the first to speak up. She told them to do what ever they felt was best for them and the girls. I saw the way those six young granddaughters of ours were looking at Bobby and I had to laugh. They begged their mamas until they told them they could spend the night with him and his girls.

“Hell, Louise and I were walking early this morning when we saw our daughters and grand daughters come out of your bungalow with you and the others. She was glad you let them be friends. We don’t want them to leave here Murphy. We want to live the rest of our lives here and we want all of them here too. We’re happy you and your family took to them, like they all took to you.

“From what Louise and I saw last night and then again this morning, we figured we’d be having some more grand kids here with us and we loved it. I told her we may even have some great grand kids too, from the way those six girls are following you and Bobby around.”

“Old Man, I hope you’re always my friend, I never want to do anything to make you and Louise mad. I’m not going to lie to you, your daughters did come to our bedroom last night. You’re granddaughters did too, we were all naked and we fooled around some.”

“Murphy, I consider you a friend. I know my daughters are as close to love starved, as any women you’ll ever meet. They’ve devoted the last ten years to their daughters. All I ask is let us be the grand parents of all the little ones, we love kids.”

“Thanks Old Man, I’m glad we’re friends and I think we may even be kin one day.”

“Welcome to the family Murphy, you’d be a fool to turn my daughters down, they’re smart, beautiful and love to have fun.”

“Welcome to the Murphy Clan, Old Man, you’re going to have so many grand kids, you’ll have to number them,” I said and we shook hands before driving off the big dam, out across the new 3500 acre addition to Little Beaver Resort.

We spent the better part of the morning, riding and looking. When we got to the south end of his big lake, I saw some pilings in the water and asked what those were for.

“I was getting ready to build a big water park out here, when all at once my family decided we were going to sell and enjoy the money. I still have all the building materials and all the water slide, water wheel, and log ride components over there in that big shed. You ought to really think about building that water park back here Murphy.”

“Damn Old Man, this just gets better all the time. Are you letting all that go with the property?”

“No, but I’ll make you a deal on all of it, since it’s all been sitting here for a year now.”

“How much? Do I get a kinfolk deal?” I laughed.

“I got a little over a hundred and fifty thousand in it, give me seventy five and it’s all yours. The power is already run over here underground too.”

“You just sold it. Will you help me get it put up like you had planned?”

“Hell yes, if me and my family get to come over for free and play naked on it,” he laughed.

“We’re family now Old Man, you go where we go.”

“Murphy, it’s got to be 5:00 somewhere, we need a drink to seal this deal.”

“Hell yeah, lets go Old Man,” I laughed and we raced back over to the office.

“Damn Murphy, I love this little buggy, I got to get me some of these for the kids, hell I got to get one for Louise and me too, she loves to get off in the bushes and ride my old cock now and then,” he laughed as we rolled to a stop at his pickup.

“I bet you like it too, I know when one of my women wants to ride out in the wide open, I get a helluva ride.”

“Shit I love it. Hell Murphy you oughta think about making a riding trail over on that big property back there. You could make it work, if you required a drivers license to rent them by the hour. You could have them governed down to a safe speed too.

“Hell I bet you could buy a hundred of them and rent them all, during the spring, summer and fall. Maybe even most winters too,” he said.

“Old Man, I’m going to keep you around for the great ideas you keep coming up with. We’re planning to have some jogging trails put in, but we can build them on this side. What do you think about getting a train and building tracks all around the whole place, with train stations and ATV rentals at each one, for folks to ride back on the trails with?

“Hell Murphy, we better hurry up and have a few drinks, we’re gonna use up all our good ideas before we even get drunk,” he laughed as he mixed us a stout one.

We drank almost half his big jug of Crown and six Cokes. We were feeling good, invincible and inventive.

I walked over to the office to get the invoice from Geri on the Polaris ATVs. When I got back, I showed it to Old Man and he grinned.

“Gonna go ahead and place an order are ya?” he grinned.

“Yep, we need to start making things happen here. I want to sell memberships this fall and winter and we need to be wide open by spring.”

“Murphy, from what I’ve seen, you can do it if anybody can.”

“Winterford Polaris, may I help you?” the cute, sexy voice said.

“Well I hope so, is the owner in?”

“No, but his daughter’s here, hold on and I’ll get her.”

“Hell, the owner’s not there, but I get to talk business with his daughter.”

“Damn Murphy, you’re better with women anyway, you have to pay the men to work for you,” he laughed as the girl answered.

“Chelsea Winterford, may I help you?”

“The same Chelsea Winterford that worked at The Gulf Lobster Seafood near Biloxi a few months ago?” I asked, no way could this be real. Sure did sound like her though.

“Yes, it sure is, do I know you?”

“I’m Murphy.”

“OH MY GOD, are you really? I mean I guess you are, but where are you? How did you ever find me?” she laughed.

“I didn’t find you, you found us, you delivered some Polaris ATVs up here with your dad this week.”

“Murphy, are you real? Is that the resort you all told me about? Do you really own a nude resort? Hell, I should have known you and that handsome son of yours would own something like that. GOD, it’s sure good to hear from you. Are you having problems with one of the new ATVs?”

“No, none at all, we love them. I want to order some more of the RZR ATVs.”

“OK, let me get a pen and paper and write this down. Now tell me how many more you want and what colors you’d like?”

“Well, on the smaller ones, I was thinking maybe twenty five and we want them all the same color as the first two. I was wondering if there’s a way to have them governed down to keep the kids from going too fast?”

“Murphy, did I hear you right? You want twenty five of the 170 cc RZRs?”

“Yes, they still make them don’t they?”

“Well yes, but twenty five?”

“We’re adding on to the resort and we want to build a riding trail for the ATVs and rent them out.”

“OKayyyyy, you know we’ll have to put in an order with the factory and see how many we can deliver, then get more as they become available, don’t you?”

“Sure, we haven’t even started on the riding trail yet, so we have time.”

“Was that the only ones you wanted?”

“No, we need forty of the 800’s too, all the same color and governed down to a safe speed.”

“WOW Murphy, my daddy is going to shit, excuse me. But he’s going to love this, we just took over for his brother and Dad’s trying to make a go of it down here. This is going to put us over the top with Polaris, we were having a hard time getting units and getting financing.”

“These won’t be financed, we’ll pay like we did on the first ones.”

“Murphy, if I were there I’d hug you. Uh Oh, I bet you’re naked right now aren’t you?” she laughed.

“Yes, but you could get naked and hug me anyway,” I laughed.

“I’d do it too. How’s Meghan, Kelly, Maren and Bobby?” she asked, I knew who she was interested in.

“He’s fine, growing all the time and maturing like you wouldn’t believe.”

“He was already more mature than any boy my age, when we met two months ago. Tell me Murphy, I got to know, is he still growing down there?” she laughed and whispered the last.

“Down where Chelsea?” I taunted her. Damn I remember that girl. Long legs, killer ass and some hot titties too.

“You know, is his cock still growing? I can’t believe I just asked his Dad a question like that, but I’ve thought of the night he and I walked on the beach and then he walked me home like a gentleman. I wanted to go with all of you so bad.”

“He’s still growing Chelsea, you need to drive up and take this order in person. Hell I had a message your dad wanted to do a swap anyway, bring him and your mom with you and we’ll put you up for a weekend.”

“Are you serious, about putting all of us up as your guests? I never doubted his cock growing. Damn Murphy, I’m excited. Mom and Dad love to go without clothes as much as I do. I know we can all work out a deal and Dad will have your ATVs too. This will give him some bargaining power with the factory.”

“Let’s sweeten the pot a little more, tell him that if this works out, we’ll order more. I may even buy a couple dozen Seadoos, you know where I can get them?”

“We have them here.”

“I’ll need a price on them, but I want to see the brochures before we deal on them.”

“I know I’m going to get naked and hug you now, I’ll call Meghan and Kelly first and get permission before I get there,” she laughed.

“Just tell them you want a naked hug from them too and they’ll let you hug all of us up here.”

“I’ll do it, Dad will be back in about an hour or so, I’ll tell him the good news news and I know he’ll call you right back, damn Murphy, I could hug you. Oops, I already said that, ask Meghan if you can have some pussy, I’d love to fuck you anyway,” she laughed.

“You better watch what you ask for, you may wind up with a bigger deal than you planned. Get your ass naked and get on up here, we’ll all sit down and make us some deals,” I laughed and we said our good-byes.

“Damn Murphy, I see how you deal now, you make sure you’re dealing with the women and girls,” Old Man said as he poured us another stiff one.

I was feeling good, I wanted to get this place ready to roll. We had plans and we needed to make things happen.

“Kurt, Murphy here. How’s it going? Did you tell Janie what we did this morning?”

“You did? I bet she was as thrilled as those two were.”

“You tell her the last time she said that, she wound up pregnant.”

“She did, did she? Well, we’ll all have to talk more about that Kurt. Listen what I called about, was, we’re buying that thirty five hundred acres that joins our south property line. Yes, that’s it, he’s sitting here now. I want you and your brother to take a look at that big dam built between the lakes and see about taking it out.”

“You can? Hell I knew that, you and your brother could move The Rockies if you set your mind to it. I got another project for him too. There’s an air strip on that property, you can see it from the top of the dam. I’d like him to look at it and see what it’ll take to put it back in use. Old Man Herman is here and he tells me it won’t take a lot.

“Yeah, when you and him get time, take a look at it for us. Are Janie and Jason coming out this weekend?”

“OK, good, we’ll plan something big then, maybe cook steaks or something.

“Thanks Kurt, I knew we could count on you.”

“Damn Murphy, you don’t waste no time do you?” Old Man laughed.

“I love to see things happen, I want this place up and running by spring. The jogging and walking trails, the ATV and bike trails, and I want to see that train running by warm weather,” I told him.

“I saw one of them for sale on some carnival auction flyer, about a month ago, it was a big one too and had like seven or eight passenger cars that carried a dozen or more people each. I want to think it said there was sixteen miles of track. Hell I bet you could buy that thing right if it didn’t sell. You oughta look it up on your computer and see about it.”

“Damn Old Man, you’re as good when you drink as you are when you’re sober.”

“That’s what Louise tells me too Murphy,” he laughed as I went over to the motor coach to get a laptop.

“Damn, you just go right from one thing to another, hell I didn’t know you had a laptop handy when I said that,” he said when I got back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.