Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Meghan and Kelly were sitting side by side, strapped in the co-pilot seat. I went to the back to get a coke. Rico and Luis were lying in the floor naked, sleeping with Leli­a, Tia and Gabriela. They were all worn out, for different reasons though.

I called Kurt and told him what I wanted him to do and why.

“Damn Murphy, I love it. Those kids have shown me more affection since we all met down here. I just love doing things for them now and Jason loves to come out here on the job with me. I let him drive some of the heavy equipment when we’re changing job sites here. He loves it.

“I usually get here about 6:30 in the morning, you want me to just have Jen with me over here and let Bobby come over?”

“Yeah, that will work, we brought my pickup down this time and he can drive it over, she won’t know who it is. I’m not going to tell him she’s there either, I’ll make up some story about needing you to call me.”

“Damn Murphy, I love this shit.”

We hung up and I had to laugh. My dad used to say that all the time and I picked it up from him, now I’ve said it so much, we’re all saying it.

When we came to Brewton, I knew we were just a few miles from the Florida line. From there it was only about 25 or 30 miles to the resort. I was sitting behind Bobby in the big leather chair and looked over his shoulder at the clock, it was 5:40 when we left Brewton. We’d be there by 6:30.

I called the office to talk to Geri and Joe answered.

“Little Beaver, Joe talking.”

“Hey Joe, Murphy here. How’s it going?”

“Great Murphy, where are you now? I bet you’re headed to another place to get naked, if I know you.”

“You’re right this time, we’re about forty five minutes from the resort now, we’ll be there by 6:30. Have we got any empty bungalows?”

“Murphy we got one left, I just let Old Man Herman’s three daughters have two bungalows for the weekend, they each got two daughters about Bobby’s age.”

“Has Mr. Herman said any more about selling out over there?”

“He asks me every day when you’re gonna get here, he got that money you sent for earnest money and his wife took it. You wait until you meet them, they’re a mess.”

“Did you get it for the $800 per acre like you said?”

“We sure did, I gave him and his wife the first pick of the new bungalows that are about ready to have furniture put in them. They stay in a little pop-up camper in the front yard of it now.

“His daughters have already picked out theirs too, but they won’t be finished until next month. They just stay here on weekends with their kids now.”

“We’ll be busy for a while tonight, but we’ll be over first thing in the morning and get with Mr. Herman.”

“Hey Murphy, you didn’t tell me you were buying all them paddle boats. Folks saw them when we unloaded them and wanted to know when they’d be available to rent. Geri called a couple of other resorts and lakes that have them, she got their rental fees and hell, we just started renting them. I knew that would be what you wanted to do.”

“Damn, they got here quick. You and Geri did great Joe, hell you don’t need me hanging around. I need to be gone more.”

“No you don’t, I like it when you’re here, every thing just picks up a notch or two when you talk.”

“Well, you’re doing a great job Joe, keep up the good work. We’ll stop by the office when we get there. See you there.”

“Sure will Murphy, hey wait a minute. I forgot to tell you, I just unloaded seven Polaris ATVs here at the office, the man that brought them was the owner of the dealership. Mr. Winterford said you never told him this was a nude resort, said he was gonna call you about maybe a swap on a membership. His daughter was with him and she said she knew all of you.”

“Damn Joe, it just gets better and better, don’t it?”

“It sure does Murphy.

“Did she say where she knew us from?”

“No, and he never asked her either,” Joe laughed.

I knew that last name from somewhere, I’ll have to ask Bobby, he never forgets a girl.

“I had my main maintenance man check all the ATVs out, even though Mr. Winterford said they’d been double checked. We filled them up with gas too, so they’ll be ready for you when you get here.”

“Thanks Joe, we’re in Florida now and Bobby is driving, just wait til you see what we’re driving now.”

“Damn Murphy, we’ll all be out front when you get here, I bet all of you are naked too, right?”

“You got that right, we’ll be there in a few minutes too, see you then.”

Damn, I like that old country boy, he makes things work with no effort at all. I need to do something for him and Krissy, something special.

“Murphy, we’re about there, I’m turning onto Little Beaver Road now,” Bobby yelled and we all ran to the front of the big motor coach to look out the windshield.

I looked down at the clock. 6:30. We drove down in seven and a half hours on the button from Memphis city limits. Hell we didn’t even push it either.

When Bobby swung wide to enter the drive, he hung a finger in the air horn loop and pulled it down until he rolled to a stop at the office lodge.

Damn, who are all these naked women and girls out there?

“I see Geri and Krissy. OH JUST LOOK AT JESSIE AND LILLY,” Kelly yelled as we all headed for the door. We all left our clothes in the floor and just wore our flip flops. I saw Victoria drive right up to the side of the motor coach and all the doors fly open on the truck.

Kelly and Meghan started singing the jingle and soon we were all dancing on the gravel drive, singing the Murphy Jingle. I was laughing and Bobby was too. I saw Joe and Krissy singing too and Lilly and Jessie were dancing beside Luis and Rico.

Damn, there’s some good looking naked women and teenagers there, singing and dancing naked too. I see another man and woman now, hell I bet that’s Mr. Herman, hell he’s not old. Joe calls him ‘Old Man Herman’, hell he’s not much older than me. Damn, if that’s his wife, no wonder he wanted a membership at the nude resort.

“Murphy, I told them all that you and your bunch were about to pull in, but you never told me your family had doubled in size,” Joe said as he shook my hand then grabbed Bobby and shook his too.

“Come over here, I want you to meet Old Man Herman and his wife,” he said it again, as he led us to where they were still singing and dancing with the others.

“Mr. Herman, this here’s Murphy and his son Bobby, I see your daughters are already making acquaintances with his wife and all his family. Murphy this is Olmon Herman.”

“Murphy, I’ve heard so much about you from Joe, Krissy and Geri that I feel like I already know you. I hope you’ll be here tomorrow, your lawyers and your money will be here then,” he shook my hand and laughed.

“Olmon, I got to tell you, I thought Joe was saying Old Man Herman all this time, then I saw you and hell you’re just a few years older than me. We’ll be here until Thanksgiving weekend, then we’re heading down to The Keys to get married, I sure appreciate you letting us have that property back there.”

“Hell Murphy, I been called Old Man Herman all my life, even when I was in the service, they called me Old Man,” he laughed.

Damn, I like this man.

“Here, meet Louise, my wife. She told me she wanted to be here when you got here, seems your cock is already a legend around here,” he laughed as he pulled his wife away from where she was talking to Kelly.

“Murphy, I’m proud to meet you, you’re the first man I ever heard of that has a cock bigger than Olmon. It sure is a beauty,” she smiled, then laughed when she saw me flustered.

“Hell Murphy, you just gonna have to get used to Louise, she’s like me, we love to have fun and cut-up. I bet you never seen a fifty year old woman with a body like this have you Murphy?”

“Fifty? Damn Olmon, I thought you had married a woman twenty years younger than you, when I first saw the two of you,” I said and he laughed like hell at that.

“Damn it all Murphy, I like you, telling him you thought I was way younger than him. He keeps me young Murphy, I love his sorry ass too. Just look over there at them three beautiful daughters he gave me,” she said and pointed to the women I had seen when we first got here.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, one for each of them.

Hell, I see Meghan and Kelly laughing and joking with them like they’re all sisters.

“Murphy, I heard you like a snort or two of good Canadian Whiskey, is that right?”

“Now you’re talking Olmon, I’ve haven’t had but two drinks since we left here, I could use a good snort about now.”

“Christine, will you come here for a minute Honey,” he said to one of the women talking to Kelly and Meghan.

She came over to us and smiled at me.

“Hi Murphy, I was just talking to your wife to be, she was telling us how happy she was to be a Murphy. We’re happy all of you are back, we’ve sure heard a lot of fun tales about you,” she smiled as she looked at my dick the whole time.

“Thanks Christine, I’m looking forward to us being here a lot. I’m sure we’ll be seeing all of you a lot too, Joe tells me you’ve picked out a bungalow already.”

“Yes, my girls and I want to stay here all the time now. My sister and I are the youngest and we love it here, we love being naked too. Daddy, did you want me for something?”

“Yes baby, I want you to go back there to my pickup and get me that big bottle of whiskey your Mama bought me today. Me and Murphy are gonna have us a snort or two. Bring us each a Coke too,” he said and she hurried off to the back of the lodge.

Damn what an ass.

“Murphy you got to show me that big coach you got there, I may just buy us one when I get hold of all your money,” he laughed.

“You’ll love that Olmon, you need to get one of these if you get one, they’re the top of the line,” I told him as he motioned for his other two daughters to come over.

I saw Bobby and his girls talking to all of Olmon’s grand daughters. They were friends already, I could tell. I could tell those girls had never seen a boy with a cock like his either. They were making no effort to stop staring at it.

“Murphy, this is Kathryn my oldest and this is Justine, Christine’s twin. Girls this is Murphy. You been wondering when you’d all get to meet him and his family,” he said as they both laughed.

“Murphy, you’re just like they all told us you were, tall, handsome and hung,” Justine told me and laughed.

I like this family, I see right now we’re all going to be good friends.

“Thanks Justine, I’m sure glad all of you have decided to stay here, we need lots of beautiful women for the men to ogle,” I told her.

“I see right now, we all need to get our bushes trimmed, we like the bald look all your women have. Who’s the pussy barber?” she grinned.

“The blonde headed girl on the end there, that’s Maren Eriksson, she’s originally from Denmark. She loves to shave pussies, go ask her, she’ll gladly give all of you a good shave.”

“You’re serious aren’t you?”

“I sure am.”

“Maren, can you come over here for a minute?” I yelled above all the chatter.

“Hello Kathryn, I’m Murphy and you’re just like your sisters, you’re beautiful.”

“Murphy, you got more beautiful women over there than you know what to do with. Thanks though. I love that big cock. I never saw one bigger than Daddy’s before, Meghan told me you could make a woman sing like she was in an opera.”

“Kathryn, I know you have mirrors, and they don’t lie, you and your sisters are very sexy and very beautiful.”

“Did you meet Maren yet?”

“No.”

“Maren, this is Kathryn and Justine, Mr and Mrs. Herman’s daughters, they both want their pussies shaved and I’d love to see the video too.”

“Kathryn, Justine, if you’re serious, I’d be glad to shave your pussies for you.”

“Hell yes, if you’ll do it, I’d love to have mine looking like all of yours.” Kathryn said and laughed.

“Me too Maren, I’ve always wanted to do that, but never did because I was afraid my girls would want theirs shaved too. But now I see all of you have hairless pussies.”

“Who’s getting their pussy shaved? I want mine shaved too,” Christine laughed as she handed me the bottle of Crown and a Coke.

“We all are, Maren this is my twin Christine, Christine, this if Maren Eriksson.”

“Hi Christine, all of you look so much alike, and you’re all so pretty,” Maren said.

“Justine and I are twins, Kathryn is the oldest by eleven months, we’re so close, its like we’re triplets.”

“Murphy, what was that about you wanting to see the video? I caught that,” Justine said and laughed.

“We all make video’s when I shave the others’ pussies,” Maren told them. I doubt they would have believed me.

“Damn, we’re glad all of you are here. Where did Kelly and Meghan go? They were telling us about the time Murphy fucked them the first time,” Kathryn said.

“They’re over there talking to Mama, damn would you look at our Mama, she sure is a pretty woman,” Christine said.

“Hell I been trying to tell all of you, you all look alike.”

“You really do all look alike. Your Mama looks like she’s a sister too. We need to shave her pussy too, Murphy loves hairless pussy,” Maren told them.

“Thanks Maren, I guess we just need to take better care of ourselves and get in shape like all of you. We never exercise or walk or anything. We need to do that and get our girls started too.” Kathryn said.

“We’re going to have Victoria start an aerobics class here each day. We’re going to build tennis courts over on the other side and Jaidyn, the tall girl you see next to Valeria, will teach tennis and swimming. We’re putting in two huge swimming pools here too, to compliment the lake. Meghan and I want to have jogging paths and hiking trails all over the property too, since we’ll have a security force fulltime,” Maren told them.

“Then we’re going to see Victoria and get signed up as her first students. We’re going to get our asses back in shape.” Christine said.

“You won’t have to worry about your daughters, just look at them. They’ve already become friends with Bobby and his girls. They love to swim and run each morning too. You may want to put them on the pill, if they’re not already, Bobby is so handsome and so lovable. Most girls just want to get on that big dick and ride,” Maren laughed.

“I can see why too, hell, he looks just like his dad and they’re both blessed with some very manly equipment,” Justine added and they all laughed.

I pulled Bobby away from his circle of friends long enough to get him to park the big coach next to the office, I knew he would like to show off his driving skills once more in front of his new friends.

Olmon watched one side and I watched the other, even though we have a full view, camera guidance system, when backing up or connecting to tow trailers.

All six of the Herman granddaughters were on the coach with Gabriela, Tia and Lelia while Bobby pulled up maybe fifty feet and backed into the gravel space next to the office lodge. We sure didn’t want to block the main drive.

Olmon was pouring our second tall glass of Crown and Coke when Meghan and Kelly came over.

They had already met Olmon and Louise before Joe had introduced me to them. They were still chatting with Louise and her daughters, as they came over to inform me we needed to get our things into the bungalow before dark.

We said our thanks and our good nights to all of them. The six teenage daughters all came by to say hi and look at my dick, which was already feeling good, with the whiskey circulating in my blood and the naked beauty all around.

“Mr, Murphy, we just wanted to come meet you, Gabriela and Jaidyn were telling us that you were the best friend they ever had. We really like Bobby and we think he looks just like you,” one of the pretty blonde haired girls said and smiled at my dick.

“Yeah, you really favor all over,” another said and they all giggled.

“Will you let us swim with you and Bobby, all of his girls told us we had to ask you first,” another said.

“Sure, we’ll make sure we all swim together each morning.”

“Thanks Mr. Murphy, we really like your family and we’re all glad you’re going to be here all the time now,” another spoke.

“All of you can call him Murphy, every one else does. We’re glad all of you will be here too. Bobby and Murphy both just love to have a lot of pretty girls around and we all love to have fun too. We’ll see all of you tomorrow and maybe plan a big get together in a few days,” Meghan said as she, Kelly and Maren went down the line, hugging and kissing the girls.

“Are all of those girls twins? I mean sets of twins, they all look so much alike,” I asked Meghan as we walked away.

Jaidyn came running up beside me as we walked to our bungalow. Shawna and Linh were next to Kelly and Meghan. They all listened as we talked, never speaking until we were almost to our bungalow.

“Yes, each of the sisters have twin girls, seems like twins run in their family as much as it does in yours,” she smiled.

“Not only that, but they all were born on the same day, now how’s that for planning a family?” Kelly laughed.

“I hope all of ours are born on the same day too. We need to begin looking for a nurse soon. We’ll need one with maternity experience,” Meghan told them, more than me as we all walked to our bungalow.

“Why not hire a young nurse practitioner with pre-natal and obstetrics?” Valeria offered.

“Girl, I’ve told you before, you’re not only beautiful, you’re smart as hell. If I was a man I’d marry your sexy ass, but since I’m not, I’ll just settle for some of your pussy anyway,” Kelly said and we all laughed at her crazy shit.

“So then it’s settled, we’ll find us a nurse practitioner that has obstetric qualifications?” Meghan asked.

“I think we need a nurse like that fulltime, since all of you will be pregnant at once,” I offered.

“I agree,” Valeria said and it was done. All we had to do was find one soon.

“I know a girl,” Jaidyn said and we all looked at her.

“You do, where is she?” Kelly asked as we stopped at the doorsteps of our bungalow.

“She’s back in Memphis, she’s wanting to open her own practice there, but she can’t get a loan.”

“Do you think she’d come here for an interview, if we paid her expenses and compensated her for her time?” Meghan asked.

“She’s working at the ER now, on the graveyard shift and she hates that, but she has no choice until she can find better. I could call her sister and see if she’ll call us back.”

“So you know her through her sister?”

“Yes Jackie, her sister worked with me at Corky’s and we were good friends, since we lived sort of close. I met her Jackie’s sister Lisa and we became good friends too. She’s very smart and she works out all the time to get rid of her frustrations about her future. She’s so afraid she may never be on her own.”

“Is she from the Memphis area?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, they were both born in Bartlett and went to school there, then Lisa Claire enrolled in the Memphis School of Nursing right out of high school. She got her degree and her nursing license in three years, then kept working part time and going to school until she got her practitioners license.”

“Boy, she sounds dedicated, what else can you tell us about her?” Valeria asked.

“She’s about Leli­a’s size, but doesn’t have big boobs. She has short hair and she’s very athletic, like I said. I think she’s really cute, but she doesn’t think so. She said she didn’t have time to be cute,” Jaidyn laughed.

“Call her,” Meghan said and handed her my cell phone.

“Now?”

“Yes, if she’s not working, we want to ask her to come down for an interview, if she’s working, we want to leave a message for her to call back.”

Jaidyn was already entering the numbers as we all sat on the steps. Valeria, Kelly, Meghan and I sat on the second step, Shawna and Linh sat on the bottom step. As Jaidyn started to sit beside Linh, Kelly just turned her around pushed her down on my knees as we all sat there naked while she called her friend.

“Hello, is this Lisa Claire?”

“Hi Lisa, Jaidyn here, how are you?”

“Good, yes I’m fine. Did you talk to Jackie? Well I had asked her to tell you about my new job when she saw you.

“You haven’t?

“Well, when you see her she’ll tell you all about it. What I called about was, I may have found you a fantastic job, doing just what you’ve always wanted to do.

“Well, yes it’s nursing and it involves lots of babies and I can tell you now, the pay will be good,” she said as she looked around for support of that statement. Of course she got nods of approval from all of us.

“Well, the biggest drawback I see for you, is that it’s in Florida. Would that be a problem?”

“Good, the people that hired me have a position they’re trying to fill that is right down your alley, if you would like to talk to one of them. You would? They’re here now with me, listening.

“OK, here’s Kelly, she’s siting next to me,” she said as she handed the phone to Kelly.

“Lisa, this is Kelly Murphy, how are you?”

“I’m fine thank you.”

“Jaidyn has told us a lot about you and we’re very interested in interviewing you for a position as nurse practitioner for us. Well we own a huge resort in Florida, we’re a big family and within the next year there will be thirty or more babies born. Well, I told you we were a big family,” Kelly laughed.

“Well, if you’ll tell us when you can take off and come down, we’d love to show you our place and tell you about our plans and what your responsibilities would be.”

“Yes, if you want a guarantee, we can have a contract drawn up and let you tell us how many years. Yes we’ll pay you according to scale for nurses in your position. We’ll even pay you more, if we can be sure you’ll stay with us.

“I want to tell you one thing, before you agree to come down, we’re all naturists and we own a huge nature resort, will that be a problem? You don’t think it will, well you need to be sure before you come down. Yes, she’s still here, I’ll put her back on.

“She wants to talk to you again Jaidyn, don’t try to convince her, we want her to make her own decision based on what we have to offer and what she wants out of her career,” Kelly said as she put her hand over the phone.

“Lisa, its me again. What do you think so far? Yes, I’m naked right now and I love it. Well, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, Kelly told me not to try and convince you, but let you make your own decision. BUT, they gave me a debit card with a million dollar limit on it, just to buy the things we need to get the tennis and swimming complexes set up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.