Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I stopped at a small supermarket on the edge of town and Kelly ran in to buy some ground chuck and buns, they’d all decided we should try out the new grill accessory we had with the Newell coach.

The RV park she had picked was one of the better ones we’d stayed at, there was plenty of afternoon shade and a big playground for the boys, as well as a walking path around the entire grounds. There was a huge private swimming pool exclusively for guests parked in the RV park.

We were parked near the west side, which was near a line of tall trees that afforded us some really nice afternoon shade. This was a great time for us to try out the new patio awning and all our add-ons. We had a built in stainless grill, that swung out from the underneath storage and patio furniture that was easily set up. There was even a small refrigerator and cold drinking water spigot.

We weren’t able to take our clothes off, but that was the only thing we needed to really kick back.

Bobby and I set up the patio furniture and opened the motorized awning while the women all put their swimsuits on, all somewhat modest because of where we were. Bobby, Gabriela, Lelia, Tia and Victoria took the wild ones straight to the pool, while Valeria, Kelly, Meghan, Maren and I walked all the way around the path and met them there.

There were maybe twenty people sitting or lying around the pool area. Most were moms or grandmas, watching the kids play and splash in the water. When we walked up, our group was in the water, playing with the two wild otters. Those two boys can swim as good and as fast as anyone I’ve ever seen. As good as Bobby is, they can give him a race and do it for ten laps.

I kicked my shoes off and dropped the shorts I had worn over my swim suit. When I dove from the deep end, I was immediately swarmed by all the girls as well as Luis and Rico. After we had our fun and they had nearly drowned me, I started swimming from end to end, doing my own laps as I’ve always done. By the time I had made two laps the whole Murphy clan was swimming along or behind me.

When we did this, the other kids who could swim, even the teenagers, swam with us. We swam ten laps and I stopped to the cheers for more from everyone. I swam five more and climbed out, telling them to keep it up.

Though the sun was now in the low western sky, it was hot in the direct sunlight. Wanting all the sun we could get, as if addicted to it, we lay back and soaked the heat of the late evening sun as long as it lasted.

We all walked back to the new motor coach together as the night lights came on around the park.

It sure looked good, parked there with light reflecting from three different street lights in opposite directions.

In the light from our outside patio lights, I read the instructions as Bobby fired up the propane grill. Even I could understand these instructions, all he had to do was open the valve on the disposable propane cylinder attached to it and turn the knob on the burner. It had an electronic spark which lit the burner. Simple for simple folks.

Valeria and Gabriela had seasoned and prepared the burger patties, promising NOT to get them TOO hot for us gringos.

They were delicious, even if I did bite into two slices of jalapeno that stung my tongue. I sat and watched as Luis and Rico opened their burgers and forked a heavy layer of sliced jalapenos on top of their burger patties before even taking a bite. No wonder the little shits are so full of fire when they hit the ground.

After we had eaten, we retracted the patio awning and left the grill open to cool before sliding it back into its storage space underneath the motor coach.

We sat as a group, in the front living area of our new motor coach, all of us still marveling at the beauty and workmanship. The attention to detail the Newell people had gone to, to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

With the two huge, flat panel HD-TV’s in this area and the in-motion dome receiver mounted on top, we can watch different channels at the same time. We can even watch TV while the boys are playing games or watching a movie on DVD with the other TV. We also have large flat panel TV’s in both bedrooms, not that we watch a lot of TV, but there are times we do.

The best part is, the boys can even watch their favorite TV programs while we drive.

We have onboard wireless internet access built into the coach also, with the use of wireless networking cards, ‘aircards’, already in our laptops. We have multiple connection ports throughout, with the wireless router. Kelly informed me she could get internet connection on her laptop while we were traveling I-44 on the open road between Miami and Springfield. Now that’s amazing to an old country boy like me.

When we had all wound down from a busy day of riding, swapping travel vehicles and shopping, we took showers and headed to bed. The wild ones preferred to sleep in their own beds, since they now have bunk beds with a TV across from them.

Meghan, Kelly and Valeria were grinning as if they were conniving again. I saw Bobby, Maren, Victoria and the girls all go to the master bedroom where the huge bed is.

Kelly came into the front salon with a large box and a smaller one. She was grinning as she opened them in the floor, while Valeria and Meghan stripped. I knew this was gonna be good, we were gonna get naked together. Kelly was the last of them to share our oily lovemaking session. I knew the waterbed was out, the others were back there.

What they had was a a big air mattress and a pump. I grinned too when I saw this. I was naked by the time Kelly connected the air supply hose and plugged the small electric pump into the outlet.

This was a full size air mattress and it must be at least a foot thick as it filled with air. Meghan was resting the firmness with her foot pressed into the top, while Kelly stripped.

I watched as they brought their coconut scented oil out with an armload of towels. I really like this now.

“Murphy, I want you to know that I feel so loved and so fortunate to be one of the women you love and plan to marry. I know what Meghan and Valeria did, I wondered why at first, but now I’m privileged to be the first of us to make love in our new motor home.

“I want it just like we planned though, I want oil all over me and I want you to take me from behind as I lay on the air mattress. I had decided that we Wouldn’t mess the waterbed up with oil, like we did the other one, though we may yet do that one day,” she laughed as she crawled upon the mattress and spread her long, sexy brown legs.

As soon as she was spread eagle, she was covered in oil, she was also covered with me. I was excited by all this, by their ingenuity, and by their love for one another. I was excited about being in Memphis and going to the fertility clinic this week. I was excited about all the Murphy women being impregnated. I was excited about the upcoming wedding in a few weeks too. My dick was excited as Valeria rolled a condom over it.

“Murphy?”

“Yes Baby?”

“Fuck me. We can make love when we’re all married and on our honeymoon,” Kelly said as she raised her sexy butt to let me in.

Meghan and Valeria were rubbing their hands all over both of us, smearing the oil and caressing us as they did. This turned me on even more than the waterbed did, we were together and we were fucking Kelly, just like we had fucked Meghan and Valeria the two previous nights.

I slid my hands beneath her and cupped her slick breasts, pulling her back to me as she pushed her buttocks upward to allow me deeper penetration. We were both fucking wildly against each other. I could hear the slap and splash of naked skin on naked skin as we moved our bodies in pure lust.

“Murphy, I’m gonna go, I’m gonna go Murphy, I’m too keyed up and excited to take much more Murphy. OH YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, fuck me. I’m coming, come with me Murphy. Fuck YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, I feel you. I wish we were fucking naked skin on naked skin, Ohhhhhhh, DAMN.”

She had me so worked up, I couldn’t hold back either, I blasted into the condom, wishing like her, we were naked skin on naked skin.

Meghan and Valeria were on the mattress with us, we were all writhing and hugging and kissing. I love my three women. I love my three wives.

Valeria pulled me back from Kelly’s buttocks and stripped the condom off, before we had an accident. With the visit to the fertility clinic coming up day after tomorrow, we couldn’t afford to be reckless now.

With me still lying on Kelly’s sexy buttocks and Valeria and Meghan lying beside us, we came down slowly and relaxed. We relaxed so well, we fell asleep right there.

I awoke with them pulling on both my arms, in an attempt to wake me. I looked up and smiled, there they were, still slick and oily, smiling down at me.

As quietly as the three of us could, we made our way to the showers. We had asked for a big shower, having to give up one storage space to make room. It was worth it though, when we all stepped in together and started washing the oil off.

We all crawled into the huge bed with Maren and Victoria. Somehow I was maneuvered between Kelly and Victoria. I didn’t complain though, I love snuggling up to both their butts.

Usually, I’m the first up in the mornings, this morning was different. I was awakened by Meghan as she sucked my dick. What a feeling to wake up to. I looked around to see Kelly, Maren and Valeria smiling at me from where they sat cross legged on the bed.

Meghan backed off my dick and grinned.

“Murphy, we all decided we wanted some insurance that Victoria is really pregnant. Fuck her again Murphy and we’ll all go cook breakfast,” she smiled as she pulled Victoria’s hand to roll her over on me.

“Murphy, I asked them not to wake you like this, I know you need your rest after all you do for everyone, we can wait,” she said as she lay on me.

Her huge breasts were pressed against my chest, her legs were spread on either side of mine and I could feel the head of my dick pushing against her slick pussy.

“Victoria, please fuck me,” I said and leaned up to kiss her lips.

“Hang on to your nut sack Murphy, this is my second favorite way to fuck,” she said as she pushed her upper body back and pulled her long athletic legs up to sit on my dick.

Victoria is one fucking sexy ass forty two year old woman. She’s just about healed from her black eyes and broken nose. She has no make-up on and she looks fantastic with her golden brown all over tan. When she took my dick all the way, I knew I was about to blow my seed into her naked pussy.

“Murphy, can you hurry? I want to get mine at the same time with you. Murphy please do it now. OH FUCK YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, I love the way you feel when you shoot your cum in my pussy.”

“Victoria, I love the way your pussy feels on my dick too. Damn, you are one hot Mama. If the doctors tell the rest of them they can’t be disturbed, I want your sexy ass ready to take up the slack.”

“I may bribe the doctor then. Murphy, I love you. I Love you for all you’ve done for us, for me, and for all the others. You’re a special man with a very special cock.”

“Lets go take a shower Victoria, I want another shot at your pussy from behind, in the shower.”

“Damn Murphy, that’s my third favorite way to fuck,” she laughed as she pulled me up with her.

When she and I had showered and dressed, we walked into the galley area to see breakfast all laid out on the table, steaming and ready. I thought it must be at least 8:00, but the clock on the stove had 6:30. Damn, we’ll be in Marion before noon and home before mid-afternoon.

Look out swimming pool, we may just have us a naked, ‘Welcome Home Murphy Clan’, pool party. Damn, I sometimes have a brainstorm.

“Have I told each and every one of you that I love you today? No, I haven’t, BUT listen to what I just thought up. When we get to Memphis, we’re going to have us one helluva ‘Welcome Home Murphy Clan’ party. We’re all going to be naked and it’s going to be private.”

“Oh my God, I love it,” Meghan was the first to respond.

“I do too, this has to be the best homecoming ever, look at all we have accomplished and what all we have planned for the future,” Kelly agreed.

“I love the idea also, the Murphys have made us a part of their family, now we’re all Murphys and we all have something to celebrate. A week ago, my sons and my mother in law, had no future, now we have not only a future, we have a life and a family. I for one, thank God for this family we have become a part of. I feel like getting naked and spending time with our new family,” Valeria said.

“She was instantly swarmed, by me, and the rest of us. Lelia, Tia, Gabriela, Bobby and the wilds ones rolled her in the floor, kissing her and hugging her until she laughed so hard she had tears.

“Bobby, if you’ll put the grill away and close the compartment. I’ll disconnect the utilities and we’ll be on the road again.

I had to smile as Gabriela, Tia and Lelia followed Bobby out as if they were connected to him. I watched Lelia as she now stood as close to Bobby as she could and he still be able to work. He just smiled at her and the others as they all stepped close when he had the compartment closed and locked.

He kissed each of them. Gabriela and Tia he sucked their lips and held them by their sexy buttocks under their tee shirts as they hunched their bodies together. He kissed Leli­a on the cheek and was about to walk away when she grabbed him.

Gabriela and Tia pulled him back to her also. With her standing before him, smiling up at him, her huge titties about to rip her tee shirt open, Gabriela and Toa pushed them together.

I couldn’t hear the words they whispered, but I saw all four of them grin. Bobby kissed her for the longest time, then they looked at each other and kissed again. Gabriela pulled Leli­a’s shirt up while Tia took his hand and put it on her naked butt.

Bobby’s no fool when it comes to women, he grabbed her sexy, naked butt and pulled her upwards as she grabbed his neck and tried to fuck him with her young pussy.

They huddled for the longest time. I walked around to enter the motor coach, I had spied on them enough.

I started the engine and motioned Kelly to sit up front with me. I had a feeling she knew what I was thinking, when she nodded, then looked at the four teenagers as they came up the steps. Leli­a’s left hand was on Bobby’s arm and his right hand was on her butt as she walked beside him.

Before Kelly walked up to sit in the co-pilot’s seat, she pulled both of them together and kissed each of them on the mouth until I felt my dick jerk.

I looked back to see all of them seated and ready, then pulled out of the parking slot, easing our way onto highway 65 south. We were about halfway between Springfield and Cabool, where we’d hit highway 60 into Arkansas, near Mammoth Springs.

Two hundred and eighty five miles from Springfield to Memphis, so I knew we were only two fifty or so to Marion from the RV park.

Kelly came up and sat in the big comfortable co-pilot’s seat. She was smiling.

“Want to tell me?” I asked and she grinned.

“Lelia came to me yesterday after we got back from swimming. Seems that she Gabriela and Tíña were having fun in the pool with Bobby and they get to kiss and even show him a sneak peek of their breasts and pussy. She was jealous and she wasn’t sure why. She said Bobby grabbed her and kissed her on her mouth and she had an orgasm, there in the pool when she felt his cock against her pussy.

“I asked her what she thought the cause of that was. She told me straight up, she wanted to love him. Murphy, she cried and I called Meghan and Valeria over. Lelia told them the story and Meghan asked her what she wanted to do about the fact that she loved Bobby. She told her nothing, she was afraid Bobby wouldn’t love her since he already had so many girlfriends.”

“So what happened then, I saw him kiss all three when they were with him wearing only their tee shirts. He kissed her too and grabbed her naked butt just as he did the others.”

“Well, Meghan, Valeria and I talked. We decided that we’d just see what Bobby thought about her. Meghan told Bobby that Lelia wanted to sleep next to him naked.”

“This was last night, while we were making love?”

“Yes, I was so fucking turned on I almost had an orgasm when you entered me.”

“So, did they sleep naked together? They were all in there, Maren and Victoria too.”

“Yes, they all slept naked and Bobby was next to her.”

“Did they make love?”

“No, he did kiss her pussy though, well, she told me this morning that Gabriela and Tíña kissed her pussy too.”

“I’ve got a feeling there’s more.”

“Yes, Gabriela and Tia told Bobby they wanted her to be with them all the time.”

“And?”

“Well, Bobby asked Meghan if she would let Leli­a be with him and his other girlfriends. She told him in front of Gabriel and Tia that it was up to all of them and remember that Jennifer knew nothing about any of this.”

“And? I know there’s more.”

“Bobby told Meghan that he had called Jennifer and told her about Gabriela and Tia, then told her that I had a new daughter now and he wanted her with all of them.”

“What was Jennifer’s reaction?”

“She wanted to know if all three of them could connect the dots, that she wanted to get naked with all of them as soon as they we get there.”

“Damn, the kids can work things out better than we can at times.”

“I know, I’m so happy for all of them. Bobby and Meghan were afraid Jennifer’s parents may make a fuss.”

“I think they’ll let the kids make their own decisions and their own mistakes. I can see all four of them being happy together.”

“I agree and I know you and Meghan know them better than I, but from what Meghan has told me and what I’ve heard Bobby say, I think they will leave all this up to the younger generation while we all get naked and try to keep up,” Kelly laughed.

“I hate I missed all the oral sex last night.”

“They recorded it so they could watch it too, Bobby told me he’d make us a copy on DVD.”

“Tell him we want one of all five of them when we get to Florida.”

“I already did and I told him that Lelia wasn’t on the pill either,” she smiled.

“Damn. Do you know if Tia is?”

“She’s not and Meghan said Janie told her that Jennifer wasn’t either.”

“Well, we all saw Bobby fuck Gabriela, I hope we get the other three on video when they take the condoms off.”

“I know, now Tia is ready for his naked cock. Meghan’s asked them to wait until we get to Florida, so we could record all of them together at once. They have agreed, it’s oral only this week,” Kelly laughed.

“Kelly, I’ll be so glad when I get your naked pussy too.”

“Murphy, you can’t want it any more than me. Or Valeria and Meghan for that matter. Meghan said she was on the pill when you met. She told me you could blister her pussy when you shot her full.”

“You three need to find out just how long we need to wait after you’ve been screwed with the syringe.”

“I’m not sure, but I think it’s one complete cycle after we’ve been impregnated.”

“Well, that means another month of condoms.”

“Not really, we’re all in the middle of our cycle now, just think Murphy, by the time we’re all married, we can actually fuck skin on skin.”

“Damn, it’s gets better all the time.”

We were through West Plains, Missouri and just twenty five miles from Arkansas.

The last time I was through here, they were finishing a new four lane from the Missouri line, with a bypass around Hardy for the through traffic, to keep the traffic jams away from those narrow city streets. Then on through Jonesboro. This new four lane will eventually become I-555 and will connect with I-55, north of Marion.

I love this new ride, not only does it look like a mansion inside, it looks like a huge silver streak on the outside. Plus, it handles like a dream, this thing takes curves like a NASCAR vehicle and has the power to level these hills in northern Arkansas.

When we start up one of those long, grinding hills, I don’t have to ease over in the ‘granny lane’ with my tail between my legs. I drop down a couple of gears from 12th to 10th and kick her in the butt, passing the big rigs, like they’ve stopped to check their tires.

I saw the signs indicating we were nearing I-55 and glanced at the big digital clock. 11:30, we’d made good time through the hills and down into the Mississippi Delta counties of north east Arkansas.

We were fourteen miles from Marion and I grabbed the mike and switched to intercom.

“We’ll be in Marion in about ten minutes, and at the warehouse in about twenty.”

I knew this would bring a lot of cheers, even from the ones that knew nothing of what it meant.

Rico and Luis broke free of their Mama and ran to sit in the co-pilot seat. They buckled themselves in, side by side and looked up at me.

“We want to ride in the pilot’s seat Papa Murphy, OK?”

“Sure, you just sit still and watch as we go to see your Uncle Jerry and The Three Amigos.”

“Three Amigos? Are they Mexican too?” Luis asked.

“Two of them are beautiful Mexican women that look like your Mama and Aunt Gabby.”

“Wow, do they have nice butts?” Rico asked and I knew where that came from. I was going to have to watch what I say and do around these two. We try to keep the sex play from them, but we all slip on the language.

“Yes, they have very nice butts, you will see,” I said, since ‘butt’ was already past the censors.

At exit 10 on I-55, I hit the get-off ramp and swung back under the interstate. We went east through the middle of town on Old Military Road, then on out past the city limits to where the warehouse was located in the county.

I saw three trucks in the front parking lot and that meant there was at least one unloading or loading in back. Damn, business sure is good. Though I started it and built it up with hard work, I don’t really miss it. I love what I’m doing and have no regrets.

When we rolled into the parking lot, I parked right in front of the office and pulled the leather loop on the air horn. It sounded like a diesel locomotive and I just grinned as I held it down.

Jerry came out, looking all around, then looked to see me in the windshield. He jumped off the steps and ran to the side door as we started out.

Meghan, Bobby and Maren met him first and I had to wait my turn as they all hugged and held onto him. Jerry has actually put some weight on, since he has a fulltime cook. Kelly really laid a big kiss on him and he grabbed her like she was his wife as they laughed and hugged. My brother has changed, since The Three Amigos have gotten hold of his ass.

While the others were filing out the door of the motor coach, I grabbed my brother and we swung each other around like we were dancing.

“God, Murphy it sure is good to see you again. Looks like you’ve made a few additions to your clan,” he laughed.

I introduced him to all the others, saving Valeria to last. She smiled at him and grabbed him in a bear hug. He knew she was special and smiled at me.

“Jerry, I’m going to marry your brother and have his babies,” she told him as she hugged him to her big breasts again.

“Welcome to the family, Valeria. Come on in and meet my bride to be and the other two that make up The Three Amigos.”

Bobby had taken Gabriela, Tia, Leli­a and the two wild ones in already. I knew he was already showing off his harem to The Three Amigos.

I grabbed Valeria, Kelly and Meghan and with Victoria and Maren leading the way, we went in to spend some time with all of them.

“When did you get the new ride Murphy, that thing is a beauty,” Jerry said as he held the office door open for all of us.

“We just picked it up yesterday, wait until you see the inside, it is like a mansion in there.”

“Well, if Jonas and Kelly sell this company off like he told me they may, I’ve already told The Three Amigos that we’re loading that buggy up out there and heading to Florida. You better have us a place to live when that happens,” He said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.