What Did He Say? - Cover

What Did He Say?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Young girl gets message wrong but the action right.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   .

Rosie had been waiting at the meeting place in the woods behind their houses for 45 minutes. She was getting pretty irritated and kept reaching inside her panties to diddle herself. Damn, she wanted to fuck. It had been three days since her boyfriend nailed her and she was pretty itchy.

When you’re only sixteen it can be hard to find a private place to do the dirty. There were usually too many folks at either of their homes to have fun there. Out in the woods was less comfortable, but it worked. They kept a blanket wrapped up in a plastic bag under a bush in what seemed like a pretty secluded place.

She heard footsteps rustling in the leaves and Ralphie, her boyfriend’s best buddy, came into the opening.

“Where the hell is Roger?” Roger was her 17-year-old boyfriend of a few months and the third boy to enjoy the treasure between her legs.

Ralphie was pretty shy and hadn’t expected this outburst. He said quietly, “Roger said he couldn’t be here for a while but to go ahead without him and he would get with you later.”

Now Rosie wasn’t the brightest girl in her classroom, but as far as boys were concerned, she made up for it with a nice-looking face, great tits, and an eager pussy.

“Well, if that’s the way he wants it then let’s not waste any time. I’ve waited long enough! You get that plastic bag and spread out the blanket, then take your clothes off.”

Ralphie’s jaw dropped and he blinked his eyes for a moment but then hauled ass doing as she suggested. He hadn’t expected this but he knew that Rosie and Roger fucked. He just never thought he’d get a piece of this good stuff.

He’d jacked off to enough porn to know that girls like to be eaten, and he sure as hell wanted to find out how Rosie tasted. When he knelt down between her legs, parted the red hair and began licking, she went nuts, “Ralphie! That’s wonderful! Nobody ever did that to me before. I’m going to come already!” Her thighs clamped his head so hard he couldn’t get away until she was done.

She yelped, “That was great! Now I want your dick!”

Now it was Ralphie’s turn to go nuts, or maybe for his nuts to go ballistic. He shot a big load on the third stroke but just kept on pounding.

“Oh, Ralphie! You’re filling me up just great. Did you come already?” She gasped out the words as her whole body shook with his pounding. “Damn, Roger is usually done by now. He’s never stayed hard like this. Keep going, I’m going to come again.”

She came twice more before Ralphie emptied his prostate again with enthusiastic groans of pleasure. They both dozed off for a little bit from the exercise and satisfaction of their coupling.

Rosie finally stirred and said, “I’m glad you weren’t wearing a rubber so I could feel all that hot cum. I think it’s a safe time.” Then she asked, “When is Roger going to get here?”

Ralphie answered with a puzzled look on his face, “He’s not coming here. He scored some tickets to that concert you wanted to go to and sent me to fetch you.”

Now it was Rosie’s turn for a jaw drop and eyes wide open as her mind filled with thoughts, “Oh shit! I guess I really misunderstood, or maybe I was thinking with my pussy. Well, it was a damn enjoyable mistake, I must admit. I sure never would’ve thought that Ralphie could be such a stud. Way the fuck better than my boyfriend, that’s for sure. I guess I’m going to have to tell him because if I don’t, Ralphie probably will.”

As they walked back to the neighborhood Rosie said, “Ralphie, I really enjoyed what we did but I don’t think it is what Roger intended. Please don’t say anything and I will try to explain it to him. I don’t know whether he will either get really mad or really laugh. I hope it will be the second choice because he likes both of us. I also don’t know if you and I can do that again so we will just have to wait and see.”

After the concert she and Roger were at McDonald’s having a treat. Rosie was sitting on the same side as Roger and reached out for his hand. “I have something to tell you about what happened when Ralphie came to the woods to get me. Here is how I misunderstood your message...”

After she explained the basics of the happening, Roger didn’t react any way she had expected. After a quick text he hustled them out to the car and wordlessly drove to a private place. He pulled a blanket out of the trunk of his car and announced, “Rosie, I want to watch you fuck my buddy again and then we will take turns until we can’t get it up anymore.”

Rosie squealed with joy as she hugged him and said, “You’re the best boyfriend ever!” She began undressing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.