Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

I could really get used to this, waking up to the smell of breakfast each morning. When I had staggered to the bathroom and made my bladder happy, I went to the kitchen to see Maren, Bobby, Allisyn and Vicki cooking breakfast.

“Morning Murphy, sit down and I will pour your coffee.” Vicki said, she talked slowly, and deliberately, and though her words were drawn out, she was just barely lisping.

“Put the coffee put on the table, and sit in my lap Vicki, I want a big hug,” I told her, and she placed the pot on the table, and fell onto my lap, even though we were both naked; she hugged her firm teen tits to me, and I felt her sob as she clung to me like her life depended on it.

“Thank you, Murphy, I love you,” she said, and I almost started bawling with her then.

That one sentence was music to my ears; she looked at me and smiled, and kissed me on the mouth.

“I love you too, Vicki, tell your Aunt we want you to stay with us until we go back to Memphis; we will be back here a lot, and we want your phone number, and email, if you have one.”

“I will give them to you, Murphy.” She said, and smiled again, I knew she had a long way to go, but she was headed in the right direction, now.

I knew Maren would work with her while we were here, and see her when we came back. I was hoping we could get her to a speech therapist while we were gone too.

I pulled her to me and hugged her tight, before letting her go help with the cooking.

Bobby looked at me, he had tears in his eyes, but he was smiling. I gave him a ‘thumbs up’, and he gave me one.

Meghan and Kelly came in, and sat on either side of me, they rattled their cups on their saucers, and Vicki giggled as she came over and poured coffee for them.

I kissed Meghan, then Kelly, and told them to thank Vicki for the coffee.

“Vicki, thank you for the coffee, will you please stay here with us, and do this each morning.” Meghan said.

“I would love to, Ms. Meghan.” She answered in her slow, deliberate voice.

“OH My God, Vicki, come give me a big hug,” Meghan screamed, and Vicki ran to her. Kelly jumped up, and I moved over so they could both get to her, I thought they were going to turn the table over, so I pushed the coffee cups back from the edge.

When they had settled down some, Maren came over, and squatted down next to them, as Vicki sat cross ways on Meghan’s legs, with Kelly on one side, and Maren on the other.

“She has a long way to go; she and I have talked, and she will practice her speech all day, every day. Soon, she will be able to talk faster, as she loses her lisp. She and I will work together, while we’re here, and each time we come back; if we need to, we will find her a therapist, locally, that will help her, but first I want her to try this herself, I know she can do it.

“When I was in high school, I had a bad lisp also, and I could have killed myself, I was so torn up about it. I had one teacher that helped me more than anyone. She told me to talk slowly and make my words come out the way I wanted them to. She told me to practice every day.” Maren told all of us.

Jonas and Francine came in, and we all had breakfast, with talk of the day ahead, and the trail ride we were going on. Maren and Vicki were going to stay at the Cabin and work all day on her enunciation.

Joe and Krissy rode up with the horses, each with a naked baby sitting astride the saddle in front of them. They were leading the other horses, and we told them that we didn’t need one, Maren would be staying here. Joe took the saddle and bridle off one horse and turned it loose.

We all watched as the horse walked back towards the stables on its own when Joe threw his hands up in front of the horse.

Just like Jonas and I had told then, Meghan, and Kelly, and Francine, went wild over the babies. They had to hug and kiss each of them, and wanted to hold them while we rode. Jonas came to the rescue, and told them that they were safer with their Mom and Dad, since none of us were used to these horses.

Joe and Krissy never said a word, but I could tell they were glad he spoke up.

“We packed sandwiches and drinks on this horse; we’ll stop and have us a short picnic on the way.” Krissy said, as we helped the women mount up. I loved this, I got to grope butts good as I pushed them.

We were all mounted and ready to go, now. I had the digital camera, and I had already started taking pictures when Joe and Krissy rode up.

Jonas and I each had a map of the entire property, and we made scribbled notes as we rode; our main interest was the south side of the lake. This was where he and I wanted to concentrate our efforts to have the RV Park in operation, by winter.

We had four months to complete it, but we could advertise the projected opening date, as soon as we got a crew in here to start ‘pushing’ the roads through, and marking off spaces large enough for the monster RVs to set-up.

Meghan and Kelly had made the appointments with the contractors for 3:00 this afternoon. We would show them where the Survey Crew would start the staking for the access roads, and where the heavy equipment could be moved in.

We also looked over the area, near the shore of the lake on the south side also; from above the lake, we had a better view, and a lot better idea of how the condominium complex would look. Kelly and Meghan were ready to start on them today, when they saw what we had in mind.

When we stopped for a rest, a drink, and a sandwich; Meghan, Kelly, and Francine were on Joe and Krissy’s kids in an instant. They all romped and played in a big open field, that one day would be filled with big RV’s from all over the States and Canada. Soon it was time to move on, and turn back to the area where the bungalows were; Joe took us down his favorite trail near the lake shore, and the view was really one of the best we had seen on the whole place.

We had seen what we went to see. Now we had in our heads the layout of the property, and where we wanted to start immediate construction. We already knew where we wanted to add more bungalows; that area had been cleared long before by the Brackens, they had just never made the final decision to expand.

We met with the contractor about building roads, and getting the RV Park under construction. He and I agreed to meet the next morning, and ride back over there, in his Jeep, to mark the area off.

Jonas and I met with Meghan and Kelly, when the contractor they wanted to build the condos showed up. We showed him on the lake map where we wanted to start; he promised to have us a sketch of the proposed layout, in a week, and if we approved it, he could start right away.

Meghan and Kelly wanted him to move his equipment in immediately, and start building the roads, and get them graveled so he could move building materials in as soon as we approved his plans.

The next three days were just as busy, now that we were talking to builders and contractors. The second day, we looked across the lake and saw three huge Caterpillar dozers moving along the high ridge above the lake, pushing trees, and piling them up, as they cleared the path for the first roads back to the RV park, and the condominium construction sites.

At the end of the second day, we had our first company meeting with all our employees. Jonas and I cooked forty steaks with all the fixings and trimmings.

We had the maintenance crew move more picnic tables in front of the two bungalows where we were staying.

Geri had made a list of all the employees, and their job descriptions; even the part time housekeeping help that cleaned the bungalows every other day, and when they became vacant.

When Meghan and Kelly had gone to town earlier in the week, they had planned this meeting, and had t-shirts made up for all of us, and the employees, with Little Beaver Nature Resort screened on the back; including two kiddy sized ones.

I counted heads, and was shocked; there were forty of us here, including every one in the MacGuire and Murphy clans.

Since this was our first meeting, we all wore the t-shirts. Meghan spoke first and introduced herself, and the rest of us.

Jonas was next, since he was the president of the corporation. He assured each of them, that as long as they continued to work as they had with the Brackens, they would have jobs here with us.

“There will be a suggestion box at the office, not for guests, but for each employee to suggest anything about the resort, or their job, which might help us all be better at serving our guests.

“I’m sure you’ve seen all that is happening around you, and especially over in the undeveloped portions of the property; we have plans to build twenty five new bungalows by this time next year, and twenty five more the next year.

“We will announce soon, the opening of a large RV park, on the high ground, above the south end of the lake. Construction will also start on the first condominium complex, which will eventually total twenty five units along the shore of the lake on the south end.

“Within the next few months, we will start construction of a new convention center next to the new steak house/seafood restaurant on the east side of the lake.

Kelly took over then, and spoke to the employees briefly about benefits and salaries.

“I just want all of you to know that we have reviewed the quarterly payroll records; all hourly wages will be increased one dollar per hour, beginning with this pay period.

“We will have medical and health insurance available, in the near future, for all of you. We will start a profit sharing plan, as soon as our attorneys have all the legal work finished.

“All of this is for you, the employees; in return, we ask that you work hard for us, to make this the best nature resort possible.”

Kelly drew a big round of applause for the wage increase, and added employee benefits.

After the meal, we all made it a point to meet, and talk to each of the employees, and let them know we needed them, and they would have to work extra hard to make the resort prosper, which meant that the profit sharing would grow according to the growth of the resort.

Meghan walked over to me, and put her arms around me and hugged me.

“I just want you to know, that I love you more than ever now; for letting Kelly and me do this. She is leaving tomorrow, with Jonas and Francine, and she wants to be with us tonight, before she leaves. I want her to be with you, Murphy, I will be with you every night of my life; she can’t. Will you give her one night; for me?”

“Meghan, I...”

“Please, Murphy, for me?”

“Even this, I will do for you Meghan. I will love her and make her feel special, and feel loved; at the same time, I will miss you.” I kissed her in front of all the employees, and our friends, and family, which brought another round of applause.

We looked around, and smiled at the crowd, and I noticed Bobby over by the two high school girls, that worked part time in housekeeping.

That’s my boy!

Before we all dispersed for the night, we pitched in, and cleared the tables, and made sure there were no food scraps left, the ‘possums and raccoons were plentiful and made messes of any garbage left out.

I looked around, and Meghan was gone; I saw her talking to Kelly over in front of the RV. Kelly looked like she was crying, and I went to them.

“Murphy, I can’t do this, I can’t take you away from Meghan for one night, and feel good about it. Please tell her, and make her understand that I love her, just as much as I love you.” Kelly was really crying now.

“Kelly, I felt the same way, and Meghan made me realize that this is how much she loves me, and how much she loves you, nothing will ever come between us, not one night together, or one night apart.

“Meghan wants you and me to have this night together; because she and I are together every night, and she wants you and me to share the same thing.

“I promise you both, that when our babies are born, I will tie you to the bed if I have to, to keep us together.

“You may need to start training a new CEO, Kelly; you will be my wife, and the mother of our babies, first and foremost. I suggest you have a long talk with my brother real soon.”

“Murphy, I love you, wait for me in the bus. Meghan and I are going to take a shower together.” Kelly told me, and I kissed Meghan, before she went into the bungalow. I felt like part of my heart was torn out, as she walked away with Kelly.

Hell, they were laughing and giggling like school girls; and here I am hurting, I need to tell Bobby to throw out all the sage advice I have given him, and just concentrate on perfecting his cunnilingus abilities, that’s all that really matters.

I was lying on the water bed, loving them both, wanting them both to be here. But I was determined to make this work, for all of us.

I looked at the door when I saw a shadow, then there were two shadows, and my heart was racing again as Kelly and Meghan crawled into bed, one on either side of me.

“Murphy, you were right. We can’t do this. Kelly is going home with Jonas and Francine tomorrow. She will be in Memphis next week, with us, for as long as there are three of us, we will be together,” Meghan told me.

“I love you both, too much, to give up either of you; I didn’t realize that, until I was faced with having only one with me for the night. Kelly, you need to get a replacement for yourself in your corporation, we’re about to start a family together, and you are about to be my wife.”

“I agree with Murphy, Kelly, I can hardly stand the thought of you not being with us, you are part of us now.” Meghan said, as we all three lay together.

“I love you both, so much, I could easily fuck each of you, without a rubber, but I want to have a BIG family, and I want both my wives to have a boy and a girl each.

“Please come to me, and let’s make love now,” I said, as I reached over to get a condom.


Before Jonas left with his family, the next morning, I got him, Kelly, and Meghan to meet with me for a few minutes.

“I would like to hire an assistant general manager, before we leave. Not because I don’t think Geri can handle the job, but because she will be too busy to keep track of all the construction going on, and do her job too.”

“Who will we get on such short notice, Murphy?” Meghan asked.

“Joe.”

“Damn, I like that idea. What do you think, girls?” Jonas said.

“I love it, he is young, and he cares about the place; he can hire and train someone to run the stables. Let’s do it.” Kelly agreed.

“We need to tell Geri first.” I suggested, we all agreed.

Meghan and I took Kelly aside, and the three of us said our goodbyes, with the promise to be together in a week.

We stood with Maren, Bobby, Allisyn, and Vicki, as we watched Kelly wheel their big bus out, and head toward the main gate.

No one said a word, as we all went back to what we were doing. I took Meghan by the hand, and we walked to the office to see Geri.

“Geri, we have all agreed that you will need an assistant, to keep up with the construction projects, and report to Murphy and Jonas. We are going to offer the job to Joe Kessel.” Meghan told her.

“That’s great! Joe and Krissy are good people. Joe will do a good job, and you can count on him to see that it’s done right.” Geri agreed with our choice.

“Let’s walk around the lake to the stables, Meghan, I know a place that’s hidden from view where you and I can relax for a few minutes, I need you.”

“I need you, too. I’ll run in and get two condoms, in case we need each other twice,” Meghan said, as she stepped up inside the bus, to get them, before we walked naked down the trail to the stables.

We walked along, talking about what all had happened since we came here, for just a visit. Now we owned fifty percent of the whole resort, and the five hundred acres of land, plus the six hundred acre lake.

“You know, we’re about to put close to two million into this, don’t you?” I asked, as we walked and held hands.

“Yes, and I am getting horny thinking about what it will look like when we get through. If we never make a dime in return, we will still have a place to invite all our friends and family over the years; and just think, when all our little babies start growing up, we can come here, and raise them to be free, spoiled ass, little rich kids.” Meghan said and pulled me back to her for a kiss.

“I like that part the best, raising our babies here, out in the open and not worrying about public opinion.”

“Yes, me too, we’ll need to start picking out names soon. I am so excited about all of this, Murphy.”

“Remember the day at the Gulf when we made love in open daylight on the beach, with everyone around us, and no one knew it?”

“God, yes I do. I loved that, why do you ask that now?”

“Remember the night when we stopped to pee, and you got turned on watching our son getting fucked, for the first time, and you wanted me to take you from behind?”

“OH God YES.”

“Look,” I said, as I led her out into a large clearing on the south side of the lake, where there was a natural sand beach along the lake shore, for over a hundred yards.

“Damn, are we going to fuck right here?”

“We sure are, maybe someone will walk by.”

“Damn, Murphy, I love you so much.”

“Put a rubber on me, Meghan, and bend over, I’m going to take your pussy, from behind, and I’m going to hold your big tits, and pull you back hard on me.”

“Fuck me good, Murphy, right out in the open daylight, and I hope we have a parade, with a marching band, come by while we’re fucking too.” Meghan said, as she bent over in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.