Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Hi Geri; that’s my brother’s name, but I see by your name tag you spell it differently. This is my wife to be, Meghan, my son to be Robby; and this is our home tutor for Robby, Maren; and this is our friend Allisyn, from our neighborhood back home.”

“Good to meet all of you, and we’re delighted you’re here. We have organized activities, and sports, going on all the time, if you’d like to check the boards at any time you’re here. We have trail rides each day, or you can go as a group; we prefer that at least two people ride the trails at the same time, just for safety precautions. If you need anything while you’re here, use the intercom in your cabin, and we will be right with you.

“My Mom and Dad own the place, and I help with activities and reservations. You will be in the last bungalow in the row, straight ahead of where you are parked. There is ample parking for your big bus, next to your bungalow. Very nice RV, I might add.”

“Thanks, Geri; we just bought this one, and another one like it a couple of weeks ago, we love it.” Meghan said, as she took the keys and the paper work.

“Oh gosh, I bet you have enjoyed them both already, haven’t you?”

“Yes, we have; they are a lot alike, but still different. We plan to be back in Florida, around Thanksgiving, Murphy and I are getting married at his parents’ place in Key West, and possibly his brother will too. We may just stop in early, and visit when we come through.”

“Wow, Meghan, please do. I’d love to see the inside of your bus some time, if you didn’t mind.”

“We’d love to show you around. Come by the bungalow any time and we’ll give you the tour.”

I saw Maren lean over and whisper to Meghan, and they both smiled.

“Geri, when we come back in November, why don’t you pack a swimsuit, a toothbrush, and a pair of shorts, and come to the Keys with us,” Meghan suggested.

“Can I really? I’d love to. I’ll ask Mom and Dad if they can handle it. How long will we be gone?”

“Maybe for a week. Or even two. I’ve been thinking of letting my brother, Jerry, come down with his bride-to-be, and our employees, in the other bus, they have to be back on Monday after Thanksgiving but we may stay a while, or go over to Texas from there.” I added.

“Oh Shit, I’d love that! Ooops, sorry,” Geri laughed.

“Plan on it then, we love company.”

“If I do, I’ll have to pack more clothes.”

“You won’t need them,” Meghan laughed.

“You mean you travel nude, also?”

“We are usually naked when we ride; and most of the time, we all end up in the same bed, naked. So, if you are shy, or don’t like to be cuddled, you need to let us know, before you get on the bus.”

“Let me get with my parents. If all of you are sure; I’m in; and I’ll be in your bed, too,” she laughed, excitedly. Meghan had done it again! She makes friends; then, in the same conversation, talks them into getting naked; and getting in bed with us, for some fucking. Damn, I love this girl.

“Hold on, just a sec.” Geri said, and grabbed the intercom mic.

“Mom, can you come up front for a while, I want to show the Murphys to their bungalow,” she said.

No sooner than she put the mic back down, than the door opened to the left of the big room, and a tall, very attractive woman, who looked to be in her mid-forties, came through the door.

“Mom, these are the Murphys, from Memphis, they’ll be here for ten days, and may even be back this way, in November; they are getting married down in The Keys.”

“Welcome to Little Beaver Nature Lodge, and congratulations on the wedding. I am Frances Bracken,” her Mom said.

We all said our hellos and our thanks for the welcome; Geri was just about to dance, as she walked out with us.

“How old are you, Geri?” Maren asked.

“I’m twenty two, I graduate next spring; Mom and Dad want me to come back here and take over, so they can retire; but I want to travel some first, before I settle down to one job, hell I don’t even have a boyfriend; since we don’t allow single men here it’s hard to meet anyone, except in college, and all they want is some pussy, Oops again”

“Don’t worry, we know what a pussy is, and we love to fuck, too; that’s the reason I told you about us in the same bed. Maren is twenty two, and she sleeps with us; we plan to adopt her, and give her the Murphy name, when we get married.” Meghan told her.

Maren drove the bus slowly down the lane, and Geri was as excited as if we were going 75 mph down the interstate. Maren pulled past the front of the bungalow, and stopped.

Robby and I got out; got the Subaru loose from the tow dolly, and he parked it over to the side, out of the way. We pulled the dolly around out of the way, by hand, since it weighed hardly anything empty.

Maren had to pull up once, because the bus is so long, but I watched closely as she did it; and I never uttered a word until she shut the engine down, and switched the generators on.

“Damn, Maren; that was some driving! How long have you been driving this thing?” Geri asked.

“Just today; Murphy showed me how, and let me drive on the interstate, then I drove all the way from Montgomery.”

“No Shit, fuck Maren, you did great; I’d have had this big thing wrapped around a tree or two by now.” Geri laughed.

We all grabbed our small bags, and walked inside the bungalow, Robby took the long orange power cord and plugged it into the RV, then went to the bus, and shut the generators down.

Robby and Allisyn came in and we were all drinking a beer from the cooler.

“Can we get naked, and go swimming now.” Robby asked.

“Sure you can; this is a nude resort, not a clothing optional resort. All the time you are here, you will need to be naked, or as near naked as you can be, at any time.” Geri said, as she pulled her t-shirt over head to expose her pert, nicely tanned titties, her nipples stood out as if at attention.

“Robby, the lake is right down the path in front of your bungalow, about a hundred yards; the swimming area is roped off, and you will see at least thirty kids your age there, about this time of day. Allisyn, there won’t be any boys with dicks like Robby’s though, so you better get ready to have some competition.” Robby and Allisyn threw their clothes behind them, grinning, as they ran naked out the door, and down to the lake.

Meghan was naked, before the rest of us could even catch up.

“Damn, Meghan, I see why you women smile all the time, your son and Mr. Murphy will be the talk of the resort by morning.” Geri said.

“Call him, Murphy, Geri; if you think you want some of his fat dick, just let me know. He loves to fuck; but the first fuck here belongs to me. Then I think Maren may want seconds, and I had to give Robby permission to let Allisyn give Murphy some pussy. You will have to use a rubber if you do decide to fuck Murphy, or Robby; it’s our rules with outsiders.”

“Are you serious, Meghan? I mean, I doubt if I could get that thing in me, but you are joking, right?”

“No, I’m not joking, and Maren and I will help you get his dick in you, if you want it in your pussy.”

“Come on, and let’s all go swimming, and cool off; and I’ll show you the place. I want to talk some more about this relationship you and Murphy have, even with your son’s private teacher too,” she laughed and we followed her down the trail.

What a sight, I was bringing up the rear, and this was the finest display of butt meat I have ever seen, and believe me when I say I have seen my share.

“Meghan, how in the world do you keep your pussy so smooth, and hairless?” Geri asked.

“I had the newest laser technology on it; costs a lot, but it never grows back, and I love my pussy smooth, and so does Murphy.”

“I do, too.” Maren grinned.

“Damn, you folks are just so much fucking fun, you will love it here, we have one more family coming later, and we will be full, this family has a premiere membership, and any time they call, when they are passing through, if we have an empty bungalow, they get it.”

“That must be nice, how many bungalows did you say you had?”

“We have twenty. I want Mom and Dad to build twenty more, but they want to get out, and not spend the money. We have a lot of day campers, from the people who live close by, and come almost daily. We just charge $5.00 a day for a family like that. If they come to camp, we charge $20.00 a day. If they come with a camper, or RV, and want hookups, we charge $30.00 a day.

The bungalows are $45 a day, with a 10% discount if they stay over ten days.

“How many do you have with premiere memberships, and what do they cost.”

“They are three hundred dollars a month, year round; and only five thousand, in advance. We now have 15, but we turn down that many a month, if we had fifty cabins in the spring, summer, and fall, we would fill them all.”

“We may want one, we’ll tell you before we leave, how much does your Mom and Dad want for the whole shebang?” Meghan asked, and Maren and I looked at each other; here she goes.

“You mean, sell the whole place? I’ve never asked them; but I know they want out. They never get to go anywhere, and they took over from Dad’s parents when they got married twenty five years ago.”

“What do you make managing the place for them?”

“They pay me three thousand a month, during the summer, and they pay my tuition, and bought me a new car, so I don’t have it too bad.”

“If they sold it, would you stay and run it?”

“I don’t think so; I think I could make more than the owner would want to pay me.”

“But you would be here, outdoors, and naked, and free.” Meghan said.

“I know, Meghan, and I just fucking love being naked; I have been naked most of my life, and it kills me to have to go back to school in the fall.”

“If someone came in, and bought this place, and built all the bungalows you wanted. Paid you a hundred grand a year, with four weeks paid vacation, health insurance, and a vehicle, would you manage it then?”

“I’d manage it, and suck his dick, every time he showed up at the door. But no one’s gonna buy this place, let alone pay me all of that to run it.” Geri laughed.

“If a woman, and her husband, bought it, would you suck her pussy too?”

“While I was fucking her husband even!” Geri laughed.

“Tell your Mom and Dad you have a buyer, and you can start on our payroll tomorrow. And you can suck my pussy, and fuck Murphy’s dick at the same time, tonight.”

“Meghan, you’re joking, aren’t you?” Geri wanted to believe her, but she just didn’t, yet.

“I’ll even pay for you to have the new laser work done on your pussy hair.”

“Meghan, you’re... , Murphy, is she joking with me?” Geri asked, with tears in her eyes. She was almost believing her, now.

“Geri, she’s serious; the job is yours, if you want it. I would even make you a better offer though, to make sure you stay here full time and run it right. I will make you a 25% owner, and still pay you $75,000.00 a year, plus all the benefits.”

“Fuck, Murphy; you and Meghan have a deal, but you’ll have to buy it first.” Geri screamed.

“Ask your Mom and Dad for a fourth of the selling price, and we’ll have the money transferred first thing tomorrow,” Meghan said.

“Damn, I am so excited, my pussy is wet.”

“Geri, have you ever fucked in this lake, in the moonlight?”

“Meghan, please don’t fucking tease me anymore; I know now you don’t play games.”

“I wasn’t teasing, I have a husband-to-be that loves to fuck in the water, and I love to watch him fuck. I have a son that can fuck half the girls in this place; stop, drink a Coke, and fuck the other half. I love to see him fuck too.”

“But you said you were gonna fuck Murphy first,” Geri laughed.

“I am; as soon as we get in, the water, you can put Murphy’s fat dick in my pussy.”

“Damn, I love my new bosses.”

“I do too, Geri, they have made me feel like I am a part of them, and now we all make plans together. I just love them; I eat with them, sleep with them, and bathe with them. Now I am helping them drive these buses. Soon, I will be teaching Robby, as we travel across America, and I will also bear Murphy’s babies.” Maren told her.

We were at the huge clear water lake now, and there were at least fifty kids, and Geri was right, at least thirty of them were naked teenagers frolicking in the water, and diving naked off the diving board, on the floating dock; titties bouncing, and dicks flopping.

“There goes Robby, look!” Meghan yelled, as Robby ran to the end of the board, and sprang into the air, with all the girls cheering, we could all see his long dick from here.

When he came up, he was circled by all the cheering, laughing girls. I looked to see Allisyn come out on the board now, and she was a true beauty, her long legs and her high-set young tits were very visible from here.

“She’ll get him back, for a while at least; watch this dive,” I said, as she sprang into the air, and launched a dive that would have impressed even the Chinese judges in the 2008 Summer Olympics. This really brought a roar from her peers, boys and girls alike.

“Robby and Allisyn are in with this crowd the rest of their stay here, the others will want to know what Robby and Allisyn will be doing, before making their own plans.” Geri laughed.


Bobby Murphy Jr.’s (Robby that was, ) Tale of his time at the Lodge.

Thanks, Murphy, I would like to start back where we first met; Allisyn and me, that is.

It seems that her Mom wanted her to be a beauty queen, and eventually a model, or a movie star. Allisyn told me, she just wanted to be simply a girl, for once in her life; she had never been allowed to date. All her life, she was preparing for some pageant, or another, since she was six years old.

This summer she rebelled, and told her Mom that she wasn’t entering another pageant, until she had some time to herself, and made some friends.

Well, it seemed that she had been so aloof all these years, that when she finally tried to make friends with the girls her age in the neighborhood, they snubbed her; like she had snubbed them all those years.

Allisyn told me, she had seen me with Kasey and Lydia, and even asked them who I was. They had to tell her my name, but also told her that she had better stay away from me, or they would see to it that she got a good ass beating. I was shocked that those two lovable friends of mine would say something like that. But then I am just now learning about girls, and how they think; I hope with Murphy’s help I will have them all figured out soon.

It was Allisyn’s own Mom who finally came to her rescue, and told her that she could meet me, and be my friend; with some strings attached to the deal.

She had to agree to start back with her pageant entries, and she had to put forth more effort, and stop just being there.

Allisyn had agreed, provided she got one year of her life just being a girl, and have friends.

I am the first friend she chose and I am very lucky too. Even though she is two inches taller than me, and four years older, I love being with her. She is super smart and I love that. She can play most video games as well as I can, and we both have fun with that.

She told me that was all she had to do, when they traveled and went to all the pageants.

She also loves to be naked, and let me hold her, and touch her all over, even though she’s never had a boyfriend, or even messed around with a boy.

I’ve learned a lot from Murphy since we met him, and I know that a girl likes to be touched, and held, and talked to.

When Allisyn wanted to hug me the first time, we were in the pool and she was wearing that swimsuit that didn’t really cover anything. I love that kind.

When we hugged, she just kept on hugging me, and I liked it as much as she did, I got a hard-on too, and she felt it.

At first I was embarrassed, since we had just met; but she was thrilled that she had made my dick hard, just by hugging me. I was thrilled that she was thrilled.

We hugged a lot more, and then Murphy came out to swim with us.

That was when Murphy and I first got a good look at Allisyn’s tits. We dove off the springboard, and her top came off, and I knew I wanted to see them a lot after that.

I told her that she had very nice tits, and I hoped she would let me see them again.

When we went with Murphy to get the other RV, and bring it over to our house, that really turned her on, that I got to drive the big bus, even if it was just to make a circle out in the street, and back into the driveway.

When she told me it made her so excited, her pussy got wet; I told her I got excited, and my dick got hard, too.

Right after, that is, when Murphy told her to make sure I used a rubber. I’ll have to ask him how he knew, before we did, that we were gonna fuck.

Allisyn had kept her bikini top off, even after we stopped playing video games; since she knew I liked looking at her tits; this was making me harder all the time.

When Murphy went back in the house, and we got back on the bus, is when she really let me know that she wanted to do more.


“Robby, when Lydia and Kasey are over here, do you get naked with them?” She had asked me, as soon as we were on the bus again, alone.

“Yeah, we have fun naked.” I knew that Murphy told me to always tell a girl the truth, no matter what. I was shocked when she smiled at me the way she did.

“Can we get naked now, and do some things?” She asked me, with that same smile. Murphy told me that when a girl was smiling, it was a good thing, so I said yes.

“What things do you want to do, Allisyn?” She had already told me earlier that she had never done anything with a boy before; but she had seen a movie her Mom had, and she knew how it all happens.

“Well, I want to see your dick, and I want to touch you, too, may I.” When she asked me that, I wished Murphy could have been there to see me look like I was shocked; he would have been proud of my act.

“I’ll let you see me Allisyn, but only if I can see you too; I would like to touch you all over, when you touch me.”

“You mean on my pussy, too?” My dick jumped up in the air and stayed there when she asked that.

“Well, yes. I touch Kasey and Lydia’s pussies, and they like it so much, they kiss my dick, and suck it.” That was the truth; they both sucked me, until I shot cum all over their faces.

“Did they really, was it good for you? I saw that in that dirty movie Mom has.”

“Heck yes, it was good; as a matter of fact, it was so good that I wanted to try out what I had learned from Murphy, about making a woman feel so good, she shouted out loud.” I was talking about the time right after Murphy told me about sucking pussy, and I was dying to suck another pussy, to see if I could do it right.

“Did they say it felt good?”

“Shoot, yeah, they did; as a matter of fact, they both yelled out and screamed, and made all kinds of funny sounds, when I was sucking their pussies. They told me they got all sorts of cums.” Boy they did too; I thought I was as good as Murphy, at that point, and after just one lesson in pussy sucking too.

“You sure do have a big dick; It is way bigger than the one in that movie I watched, where the man was fucking two women. Can I touch it?” I looked at her funny, when she asked me that, but I saw she was serious, and I just smiled and told her yes.

I was beginning to wonder about young blonde girls; the ones I have met seem to be kinda naïve about some things; I’ll have to remember to ask Murphy about that, and see if he’s ever noticed it.

“I’d like to touch your pussy, Allisyn, have you ever let anyone touch you there?” I asked her.

“No, I touch it sometimes, when I think about a boy touching me, and wonder what it feels like. I bet you’re good at touching a girl’s pussy, since you’ve had some lessons from Murphy, now.”

“Well, I had already touched a couple, and I let two girls fuck me too, up at the camp grounds we went to, when we first met Murphy. Those girls were a few years older, like you, and they already knew how to fuck; boy, could they fuck too,” I told her this, ‘cause I wanted her to know I was experienced, even though I was only fourteen.

“You said they fucked you, I thought the boy fucked the girl.” She looked at me kinda funny again. Damn I was feeling like Murphy looks; when he is about to get some pussy.

“Well, I laid down on a blanket, and one girl straddled my belly, and took my dick in her pussy, that really felt good, too, because it was my first time. She rode me like I was a bucking bull, and we both got a good cum.”

“Did the other girl fuck you like a bucking bull, too?” Allisyn was sitting right in front of me now, and she was fiddling with the head of my dick; I felt like it was about to shoot the front windshield out of the bus it was throbbing and jumping so.

“No, I grabbed her and got on my knees behind her, and fucked like I was a boy dog, she even howled.”

“Did she really, I bet that felt good to you, too, did it?”

“Heck, yes it did; if you ever decide you want to give me some pussy, we’ll fuck doggy style, sometime; that is, after we’ve done it the right way first.”

“You mean, there’s a right way, and a wrong way?”

“No, what I meant was that Murphy told me that most people fuck like the missionaries do, with the man between the woman’s legs, and her on her back.”

“I think I’d like to fuck you, like I was riding a bull, then when you get my pussy cherry, I want you fuck me like a girl dog.”

“I think I agree; do you think you might be close to giving me some pussy now, Allisyn?”

“Yes, I feel like I am real close, I’d like to know more about the kissing, and licking, of a girls pussy, and maybe even try out the licking, and sucking a boys dick, while I finish making up my mind.”

“You suck me first, ‘cause when I suck, and lick your pussy, I want to go from there right into all out fucking.”

“Yeah, I think I would like it that way too, you’ll have to tell me what to do.”

“Just lick around on my dick, and suck on it some, then put the fat head in your mouth, and suck it good. Kasey told me she loved to suck my dick, Maren and Mom told me they did too.”

“You mean they’ve sucked your dick, even your Mom?”

“Yeah, but you must never tell that.”

“Oh I won’t! But I sure would like to see her suck you one day, I like the way my pussy felt, when you said that.”

“When you get to where you can suck my dick, and I know you won’t get excited, and bite me, I’ll let you lie down on top of me, like Mom does Murphy, when they suck each other, at the same time.”

“WOW, I bet that does feel good, I saw the woman do the man like that, in that movie, she had her pussy right close to his face. Lie down, Robby, and let me kinda play with your dick, and get used to it, then I want to lick, and suck it some, to see how it tastes.” It sure didn’t take me long to stretch out when she said that.

“Damn, Allisyn, that sure feels good. You must have watched that movie more than once.”

“I did, I watched that part at least a hundred times, I just felt like I would really like to suck dicks.”

“Do you?”

“Heck, yes; Robby, yours is leaking. Does that mean it’s running over?”

“It means you’ve made it feel good; and excited, and it’s leaking pre-cum. Murphy told me that was what helps make a woman’s pussy slippery, so my dick will slide right in.”

“I think maybe my pussy is slippery enough as it is.”

“Turn around here, so I can feel your pussy, and see for myself, I want to show you all that Murphy has been teaching me, anyway. Kasey told me, that I made her cum more than any boy in her class.”

“Wow, you must be good then.”

“I guess I am; Maren, and Mom, told me I could really suck pussy good too.”

“You fucked Maren, too? Boy she is as beautiful as your Mom, and she’s so smart too. I wish I had a job teaching a boy like you, I’d have to stop, and try to fuck you, sometimes.” Allisyn giggled, and licked me good then.

“If you think you might want to fuck pretty soon, we can get in the water bed, and get us a rubber ready.” I was more than ready now.

“OK, can I suck you some more and maybe even let you suck my pussy some, when we get in bed?”

“Heck yeah, I like the way you suck me; I want to look at your pussy good too, I’ve never seen inside a virgin pussy before.”

“Really, you mean I would be the first virgin you looked at? I think I am going to fuck you, in a little bit, Robby, my pussy is really wet now.”

“I want to lick all your pussy juice up then, and make it even wetter; I love the taste of pussy juice!”

“If it gets any wetter, I want to put a rubber on you, and ride you like a bull.”

“Get ready, Allisyn, I am a good pussy eater; I was taught by the best.”

“Robby, do you think Murphy would ever want to fuck a young girl like me, I think he is so handsome.”

“Damn right, he would. Murphy likes young pussy, and Mom even gets him pussy, all the time; she loves to see me, and Murphy fuck.”

“I’m feeling real sexy, right now, Robby, I think we need to put the rubber on your dick. My pussy feels like it wants your dick in it.”

“Here, you roll it down on my dick, make sure it’s flipped on the right side, and it will roll right down. I’m going to suck your pussy, Allisyn, I like the way your pussy is made. Hold still, I want to open you up, and look inside. Damn you taste good.”

“What does it look like in there?”

“All wet, and pink, and slippery; hold still, I’m gonna lick you while I’ve got you pulled open like this.”

“OH FUCK! Robby, that was really good, can you do that again?”

“I sure can, hold still I want to lick your clitty too.”

“You mean you can see my clitty, I have a hard time finding it, it’s so small.”

“FUCK, was that it? Do that some more, Robby.”

“FUCK, Robby, I really felt funny then, when you did that. Can you see my cherry?”

“I see your hymen, it’s almost broken apart, let me lick up and down inside your pussy, and I’ll push on your cherry with the tip of my tongue, so you’ll know where it is.”

“I have to get some of your dick, Robby; do you want some of my pussy?”

“Heck, yes; turn around, and sit on top of my dick, while I hold it up for you. It’s going to hurt you some the first time; Murphy said to always let the girl fuck me the first time, when she was breaking her cherry.”

“OH, Robby, it feels like maybe the biggest part is in me now, can you see it?”

“Yeah, the head is almost all the way in, now, we are about to burst through your cherry, it may hurt a little; UH OH, the head of my dick popped in, does it hurt?”

“No; not real bad anyway, it just feels like I am full of something down there.”

“You are! You’ve got my dick started in your pussy. Uh Oh, it went deeper, are you alright?”

“Yeah, it feels kind of good now. What do we do now that your dick is in me?”

“You start riding me, like I was a bucking bull, and ride like you love to ride bulls.”

“Like this Robby?” She said as she went to riding me and I was feeling so good I started bucking up and down under her.

“How does it feel Allisyn?”

“I fucking love it, Robby, can you buck harder, I think I can take some more now?”

“Just be careful, Murphy and Mom, would be mad at me if I hurt your pussy, the first time you fucked. They told me to always be real gentle, with young girls, and tender pussies.”

“Yeah, Robby, but my pussy is eighteen years old, and it really likes your dick now, I love to fuck. Can we fuck a lot on this trip we’re going on?”

“We can fuck whenever you want to, I love it. and I know Murphy does. You better be ready though; even though Murphy knows all about fucking, he’s got a really big dick, and you could do some damage to your pussy if you weren’t careful.”

“I feel really good now Robby, I mean, REALLY good! OH, FUCK, Robby, I think I may be having an orgasm. OH FUCK! I KNOW I AM, NOW,” I looked up at Allisyn, and she had a strange look on her face. Then she leant down, and kissed me; and I thought she was going to suck my stomach empty.

“Robby, that was the most awesome feeling I have ever experienced in my life! Is it that good, every time?”

“Yeah; and when we learn to fuck good together, like Kasey and I can, it really gets good.”

“Then I want lots of practice, I want to fuck better than that snooty bitch. I want to make your dick feel so good in me you’ll want my pussy all the time.”

Boy, I never heard girls talk about one another like this. She sounds like she’s mad, or even jealous of Kasey, just because Kasey and I have fucked a lot.

That’s alright, though, she’ll probably get over feeling like that when we fuck some more, and she gets used to it.

“Can I take this rubber off your dick, Robby, and suck you some more? I really like sucking dicks, and I want to be good at it, just in case I do get a chance to fuck Murphy.”

“Just take it off, and throw it in the commode, in the bathroom, over there. You can suck me all you want to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.