Murphy - 2 - Cover

Murphy - 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Murphy sells his business in this Book. He buys the RV of his dreams and he plans to marry Meghan. They are planning to hit the road big time very soon. They're taking short trips now, as they get things in line to 'Take Off'. They come across a lot of people, all with a different story. If you missed Murphy 1, you missed a good chance to see how this all started, as each Book is written as a follow up to the previous Book

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

I showered and dressed in a white Polo shirt and khaki’s and headed across the river on the I-40 Bridge. Taking the Front Street exit, I drove about six or seven blocks and turned down a street that led to The Pier.

I was a few minutes early; but when I parked, I looked up to see Meghan and Robby coming toward me.

My heart gave a jump, and a jerk, when I saw her smile.

They were both in my arms, as soon as I shut the door, and we hugged like a family. I had never in my life even taken more than a few minutes to think of a family. Now I was thinking of a family, and a future. I liked the feeling, and it was all I could do to will my dick from getting hard, as Meghan pressed her hip to my groin, and smiled at me.

I kissed her on the mouth, and she opened her lips. We kissed like we were lovers, and I felt Robby put his arm around both of us.

I looked at Meghan, and down at him. I grabbed him in a big bear hug, and swung him around. The boy was fourteen, and he was a big boy too; but he laughed, and hugged my neck, like I used to hug my Dad when I was his age.

“I have missed you two a helluva lot. I hope you have made plans to include me in some part of your future; I think I like you more and more. I never knew what it was to miss someone the way I have missed you both, these past few days. If I am making a fool of myself, then slap me, and make me come to my senses.” I looked at them, as I held them in front of me.

“Murphy, Robby and I have talked about nothing but you since we left you at the river, up there. I don’t know what it is that you’ve done to me, but I hope you never stop making me feel the way I feel right now. I could get down on my knees and cry, I am so happy; and to see you hug my son, and both of you laugh and hug, makes happy tears come to my eyes.”

“Me too, Murphy; I have missed you, and I have missed seeing you make my Mom happy for the first time since I knew what happy was. I want more, and I want more for my Mom, too.” Robby said, and he had more tears now.

“Let’s go eat a big dinner, and talk about what we’ve done, and what we’re going to do,” I told them, as I walked between them with my arm around Meghan’s waist, and the other around Robby’s shoulder.

Meghan was dressed in a khaki skirt, flat white sandals, and a white silky looking blouse, that made my dick get hard, when I felt her under it. Maybe it was just her; no matter what blouse she wore. I watched her skirt swish back and forth, as we walked, and I thought of her dressed in that black bikini and thought of her naked. For as long as I live, I’ll never forget that sight!

Robby was dressed almost exactly as I was, except for the shoes; white pullover shirt, and khaki’s, and a pair of white Nike’s. This was an evening for khaki, I guess. I realized he was trying to copy me, in every thing I did. What a guy!

“Murphy, we brought our brochures on the RV’s we have picked out as the ones we liked the best; I hope you don’t mind if we look at them during dinner. We’ve been looking online at the dealers close to Memphis, and we’ve marked some for us to go see,” Meghan said.

“I’d love to look them over; we’ll look them over, and try to pick out some close by, so we can look at as many as we can in a day. There are a lot of good used ones out there now that are for sale. I have some friends over here that have two for sale. I hope they sell them, but I would love to be able to afford one of theirs.”

“What do they have? Maybe we could call them, and look at them, if you think they would be a good deal; are they low mileage?”

“Yes, they are really low mileage, but these are the custom built tour bus type, I’m talking about BIG bucks for these babies.”

“Well we sure don’t want any cheapies. One was enough for us, wasn’t it Robby? But we sure did have fun in that little thing, just the two of us, and I could handle it with no problem.”

“Right, Mom, I loved that little RV, but now that I am older, and you are more used to driving something that big, we need to get one that is a LOT bigger, so we can take our friends along with us, when we go to the parks and the beach.”

“We know what you want, Robby. You want Kasey and Lydia to go with you next time.” Meghan laughed.

“I sure do, Mom, they told you and me both, that they wanted to go with us to the beach, when we went again.”

“Yes, and when they showed you that picture of them by the pool with those bikinis on, you were ready to go, right then.”

“Well, it kind of reminded me of our trip up to Sylamore, and seeing the cousins, as well as you, sporting those tiny scraps of cloth.”

“Yes, it did, and I’ve already talked to their Moms, and they both will go with us, if and when we get to go for Labor Day.”

“Wow, great; hey, Murphy, I hope you like girls with big tits, and long blonde hair.”

“My favorite kind, Robby,” I smiled, and looked at Meghan, as she smiled at her son.

We were seated on the upper level, with a view of the river and the western sky over Arkansas, across the river from us. When we had ordered our drinks, Robby broke out the double handful of brochures of RV’s they had.

“Robby, Hon, lets look at the menu, and order first, and then we’ll look those over. I am just as excited as you are about this.” Meghan said, and laughed.

I was sitting as close as I could to Meghan, and I wasn’t close enough, Robby was on my left, and he was pulled right up beside me.

I ordered a Crown and Coke, and Meghan did too. Robby ordered Coke, and threw his stack of colored brochures on the table after he moved my water glass back.

“What do you think of this style, Murphy? Mom and I like them, but it’s not our favorite.” He said, as he pointed to the motor homes. These were nice, the ones with the pull outs, and awnings, and all the conveniences.

“Yes, I like these too; they are expensive, but very nice; I’ve seen the insides of these, and they are really a home on wheels.”

“Here’s some more made like these, and we really like this one, with the gray and white trim.”

“I like that color too, Meghan, these are full size motor homes. Are you sure this is what you are looking for?”

I didn’t want her to think I was pricing them for her. Hell, they had been online looking; she should know. Plus I didn’t know what she got in her settlement, either. Maybe she was going to shoot for the moon, and get them an RV, just to make Robby happy.

“No. Robby and I like the very same one as our favorite of all, and we’re determined to get what we want this time. Last time, we were talked into the small one we had; but now it’s our turn to decide. With your help and advice, that is,” she smiled, and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

Hell, I was ready to sell out to MacGuire on Friday, no matter what his offer was, just to be able to get her what she wanted.

‘Just-Take-It-Slow, ‘ I kept reminding myself, as I leaned in to smell her smell, and kiss her cheek also.

“If you two will just cool it long enough, we have business at hand; and I’m trying to pick out a big RV so we can take my friends to the beach,” Robby looked at us, and smiled, doting on his Mom’s new intimacy...

I looked at Meghan, and she looked at me, and I nearly melted. Damn.

“Look, Mom, this one has a master bedroom in it; you and Murphy could have it, and me and my friends could have the bedroom with all the games, and big screen TV’s.” Robby pointed one out that really was built for a family with kids.

I saw the picture of the outside; taken from front to back, and it was as big as a Trailways bus. Made from the same type chassis, it looked like.
“Now those are the ones like my friends in south Memphis have for sale. They were best of friends for years, when their spouses were alive. Now her husband, and his wife, have passed away, and they have two of these beauties, and they want to sell them both; they are in their late seventies, and living together in sin; because it would cost them too much to marry.”

“Wow, how much would they want for each of them, or even both?”

“Meghan, these are probably close a million new; they’d let them go for less, I know, but still that’s a lot of money,” I told her.

“Can we see them this weekend, Murphy?” She looked at me, and smiled.

“I’ll call them tomorrow, and get an asking price, and make an appointment to see them, if we can.”

“Great; and they look as good as these do, Murphy?”

“Even better, Robby, they won’t have the games, but that’s just an add-on, anyway. They both have big screen TV’s, and each of them has a HUGE whirlpool bath tub, that really looks like a hot tub to me.”

“Wow, Mom, just think about the possibilities there.” Robby looked at Meghan, and smiled.

“You are a little horn-dog, Robert Lee Robertson,” she said, as the waitress came back to take our order.

Robby and I ordered the 12 oz. rib-eye, with grilled shrimp, and baked potato, and Meghan ordered a shrimp salad, with a baked potato, we all ordered another drink, and went right back to RV’s.

“Let me tell you what I have cooking, this week, and in the next year or so, I am excited about this.

“I talked my younger brother into dropping out of college, and becoming Vice President of my company. We bought two new pickups today; one for him, the other for delivery and errands. Robby, I hired Karen, and she started today. Well, I started her Monday, and she drove me home. I have to tell you though, she and my younger brother, kind of fell into instant like with each other.”

“That’s okay, Murphy, she is a very sexy girl, but she’s four years older than me; I’ve got two more, that are not but two years older than me, and they are really HOT.”

“Good, I didn’t want you to be mad at my brother; he’s kind of shy when it comes to girls, and I’m glad they like each other.

“Now back to my story. We got a call today, and there’s a man and his daughter that we actually compete against; only their company is twenty times as big as ours. Well, they are flying into Memphis, Friday, to make us an offer for a buy-out.” I said and smiled.

“Wow, Murphy, what will you, and your brother, and employees do then?” Meghan asked.

“I’m going to try and talk the buyer, no matter whom, into hiring my brother for five years, to help keep all our customers, sort of a transition period.

“The girls will be needed, no matter who owns the company, and they are as good, or better than anyone they could get.”

“How much do you think they will offer you?” Meghan asked.

“I have a figure in my head of 7.5 million, I know they won’t meet that yet, but it will give me an idea of just what my company is worth to the larger companies we compete against.”

“Wow, Murphy I hope you get what you want out of it.”

“I will! Or, like Jerry said, in two years we will be bigger, and worth more, when they come back.”

“That’s great, I am proud of you. I know you have worked hard to build your company. So, will you retire completely, when you sell, that is?”

“Yes, I’ll take care of Jerry; I told him, when we sell I’ll give him a third of the net. He’ll have a nice nest egg, and can still make a six figure salary, with a new company for five years.”

“So, you’ll be free to travel with Mom and me, whenever we want?” Robby asked, with a big smile and a wink at me. “Yes, I sure will; that is, if you both still want me to.”

“Never you fear; we both want you with us. Our only problem is: we don’t want to let you go,” Meghan said, and kissed my lips this time, as she placed her hand on my thigh.

“Get a room!” Robby said. Then he turned serious.

“Okay, before you two begin to steam the place up again; Murphy, will you buy a big RV, when you sell your company?” Robby said.

“That has been my plan ever since I started in this business, right out of college. Then when I took all my savings, and started this company, I knew one day I would live my dream. I want to be able to drive down to the Keys, and see Mom and Dad anytime I want to, Robby; now you and I would have a ball down there on the beach, the girls try to see who can wear the least, and not get arrested.”

“Hey, buster, you’ve got more than you can handle right here.” Meghan said.

“Mom, it sure didn’t sound that way, the night I saw you on the steps of our RV.” Robby said, and laughed, when Meghan’s face turned red.

“Well, he had me at a disadvantage,” Meghan said, in her own defense.

“Murphy, we need to talk soon, about advantages and disadvantages.” Robby smiled.

“How about this weekend when we are looking at these fancy RV’s? If you and your Mom can wait, we’ll really get a nice one when I sell out.”

“We want to get one now, Murphy; then if you want to get more fancy, or maybe bigger when you sell out, we’ll strike a partnership and go all out.” Meghan proposed, and I was ready for whatever she had in mind.

“Well, we may have to finance part of it, but we can do that too, and maybe I can get my accountant to help write part of it off as entertainment.”

“Murphy, will you be mad at me and Robby, if we tell you something about us?”

“Heck no, I like both of you very, very much. And I think you are the neatest Mom and son I have ever run into, no matter what it is, just tell me, no secrets among us, OK?”

“Well, OK, if you promise.” Meghan said, as she looked at Robby, and he looked at her, then at me.

“Look, it can’t be that bad; just tell me already,” I said, and smiled.

“Murphy, it was me that did the settling. It wasn’t Robby’s Dad. My Father loaned Robert the money to start the law firm when we married. He never paid my Father back, and I still have the original agreement, and loan papers.

“I started to work there when Robby started school, just to have something to do. I found out about my husband’s crooked business deals, and his extramarital affairs; don’t worry, Robby knows all this,” she added, when I looked from her to Robby.

“I filed for a divorce six months ago after I had a long talk with Robby. That was right after Robert raped and sodomized me, and Robby was ready to kill his own father. I couldn’t let my son grow up in that kind of environment, so I filed, and had medical reports, as well as Robby’s testimony, as to what he had seen his father do to me.”

“My parents died a few years ago in a plane crash, one of the planes that went down in the Everglades. Robby was little then, it’s been that long.

“Well, they each had tremendous insurance policies on themselves, because of all their real estate and bank holdings. I was an only child, so it all went to me and Robby.

“Robert wanted ‘HIS’ share, as he called it; even though he had never re-paid my Father. That’s when all hell broke loose.

“Robby told me on the way home from the River to buy the bastard out; make him an offer he couldn’t refuse; I told him that if I did, I was going to have him sign an affidavit that he would never come near us again, and I’d have a Court Restraining Order that he cannot contact me or Robby ever again, and not to approach us closer than one mile. Robby said that if his Dad signed that, he would know that the money was more important to him than his son, anyway”

“He signed it; he gets the law firm free and clear, and a million, five hundred thousand dollars, cash; that’s all, but it was enough.”

“Murphy, Robby and I are free! Neither one of us knows where we should go from here, but we sure hope you are a friend of ours for life; and I’m not ashamed to tell you, right now, in front of my son, that I want much more from you; but only if you have more to offer us.”

“A package deal, huh?” I asked, as I smiled at Meghan, and then at Robby.

“Yes, all or nothing.”

“I’ll take all you both have to offer; if you will let me love you my way.”

“What is your way, Murphy? I loved every thing we did on the River, if that’s what you mean.”

“That and more. We go on the road, as soon as Jerry and I sell the company; I refuse to be a ‘kept’ man; though you can spoil me, as long as I have the same rights to spoil you both. After we are together for two years, I want to marry you, and adopt Robby as my son. I want a baby with you. I want an open and honest relationship with you both, no secrets, no lies.

“I want what my Mom and Dad have had and what your Mother and Father had, I want you always, but we need two years for your divorce to wear off.

“Can you both accept me, and my love, my way?”

“Murphy, you are one sexy man, and I love you already. I’m willing to wait; but I want your baby before our two years are up. I will let Robby answer you about the other. As for me, I am in. The only thing I want to know is how we’ll be on the road with Robby in school?”

“We’ll hire a young school teacher for him. One that will make sure he has a complete education, I want my boy to know it all.” I smiled.

“Damn, Murphy, sometimes I think you are as crazy as me. I love that ... Robby, what do you think about all this?” She asked, and we turned to see him crying.

“Hey, Robby, I never meant to make you cry.” I apologized.

He didn’t say a word, he climbed out of his captain’s chair, and crawled up on top of me on my lap, crying his eyes out; then he told me: “I’ve loved you, and wanted you to be my Dad, as soon as I saw how happy you made my Mom. I was hoping, some day, you would fall in love with both of us,

“Murphy, I want to be your son. I want a little sister, or two, or three, and I want to be with you forever.” Robby was sobbing so hard, I could hardly understand him.

Meghan stood, and hugged us both, and the head water came to see if we were alright.

“We all just fell in love, and we are more than alright.” Meghan told him, and he smiled and congratulated us.

“Murphy, go with Robby, so he can wash up, and we’ll eat our first meal as a family.” Meghan said.

Robby and I went to the men’s room, and he washed his face; as he looked at us in the mirror he started crying again, and hugged me.

“It’s okay to cry, Robby; just let your feelings be good ones, and we will be here for you all day, every day, from now on.”

“I know, Murphy, and I’m not crying about losing my Dad. I am crying because I am so happy I now have a real Father. I love you, and I love my Mom for loving you. She was afraid you wouldn’t want her, because of all her troubles in the past. She was worried all day today, wondering what you would be like when we saw you again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.