Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Chance stands naked in the shower behind his wife as she adjusts the temperature of the flow. His frosting slathered cock stands erect against her comparably smeared ass. Even though he went soft just a little while ago, he is raging hard again. Even after all these years since that first time, and after having their daughter, he finds that he is just as attracted to her as he is his sister.

Satisfied with the water and with his hands on her hips, Jill turns to face Chance, smiling before playfully spitting a mouthful of water in his face. “Oh no, you didn’t,” he says with a laugh, pulling her close, his face in her neck.

The water cascades and the icing begins to wash away. “We can’t be in here forever,” Jill warns when she feels his lips on her skin.

“It won’t be long,” he whispers and then his kisses descend, crossing her chest to take a nipple in his mouth.

“It better not be,” she sighs. Jill wants him just as much as he does her, but they never go this long during business hours. At least they haven’t in a few months.

Chance places a hand between her thighs to cup her crotch. “I would just hate for you not to get clean, that’s all.”

“That’s what soap is for, babe,” she counters. “But I may just let you start and we’ll go from there.” Ashe places a hand on his shoulder and pushes downward.

Chance knows exactly what it is she wants—he has no doubt of that. So he kisses his way between her breasts, down her belly and places his mouth right over her smooth, wet snatch. His tongue caresses her folds, back and forth. Jill raises her leg in response, letting it lay draped over his shoulder. His mouth muscle ventures deeper into her welcoming entrance. With water streaming down his face, Chance finds her clit. And as he begins to nibble on the tiny pebble of flesh, Jill starts to grind against his face and lips. Her moaning increases from a mere hum beneath the noise of the water to a buzz of pleasure roaring over the cascading bedlam until she shudders, her twat twitching against his mouth.

Jill grabs his hair and pulls his head back from her crotch. She looks down at him. “That’s it. You’re going to fuck me one more time.” Standing and taking her tongue into his mouth, Chance’s erection fits snugly between her thighs. Her hands run up and down his arms until they stop on his shoulders. Her smaller fingers follow the ripples of his strength there. “I love how strong you are,” she whispers to him, her hands now running down his taut belly to encircle his engorged manhood. “Let’s at least clean the frosting off.” Jill grabs the soap and begins lathering her husband.

With his hands against the shower wall, Chance looks down at himself. Today is turning out to be a very good day, and if this keeps up, expanding will be a necessity. With necessity comes sacrifice. But sacrifice isn’t always a bad thing. He turns to face his wife, dragging himself from such wild thoughts. Jill lathers his chest and arms before dropping to her knees. She drops the soap and takes a hold of his steely erection.

Her tongue lashes out to drag from his balls to the tip. Then she takes him in as if he was a lollipop and the best tasting one in the whole world. Her lips enclose around him, her cheeks suck in and her hand strokes his length. The sight is too much, the feeling too pleasurable. Fighting off orgasm, Chance pulls from her to her shock. Explaining himself, he pulls her up to her feet. “Jill, honey, I love you blow jobs, but right now I really need to fuck you.”

The woman’s face lights up. Her wicked smile returns as he lifts her from her feet. Pressing her to the wall, Chance’s prick finds her entrance and enters like a snake to its den. They become one again. With Chance’s feet spread wide for balance and Jill’s thighs over his arms, he rams into her. The slapping of his groin into hers grows louder than the spraying of the water. Her arms wrap tightly around his shoulders, they stare at one another. There is no need for words between them.

Chance moves his mouth to hers and Jill draws his tongue into her, biting onto him when her pussy squeezes around him. The man increases his thrusts, feeling his orgasm approaching again. It never really dissipated, only receded enough to be ready to launch at command. And then as if the release codes were entered, his cum surges from his balls, along his shaft to burst into his wife. Jill grasps the back of his head and pulls it alongside hers. He continues thrusting, slowing with each surge of cum. Then he allows her legs to drop and lowers her to the shower floor.

At this moment, the bell on the front door of the shop jingles. Jill smiles as she looks up at him. “I’ll finish up here. You go tend to the store.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.