Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete - Cover

Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gina was a petite young teenager that looked good in her official Girl Scout uniform. She had a close brother and an even closer canine pet Bulldog called Pete. She was a double dating sister and showed her brother she was no child but a full grown woman with lots of loving to go around. She has a dream and knows her brother has grown a lot closer in the middle of the night. She hopes it doesn't make Pete the Pitbull jealous because she feels special about the way he always licks her so nice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Gina knew that this was the season of girl scout cookies again and she was excited but nervous that she might not live up to last year’s sales to raise money for their girl scout unit. Her unit had been first in sales for the past four years that she had been a member and in a large part it was due to her unorthodox methods of boosting sales of their cookie products.

Even her favorite pitbull called Pete was caught up in the excitement and nervously attempted to hump her leg in the basement of the church where they held their weekly meetings. Two of her close girl friends laughed at the sight and told her that she was lucky to have such a loving doggie.

She was embarrassed at Pete’s unruly behavior and slapped his snout away from her ass sniffing desperately to get her sweet young girl scent up into his sensitive nostrils to satisfy his instinctive need for fresh young girl human pussy.

Gina knew her first mistake with the demanding male dog was allowing him to sleep in her bedroom, then sleeping at the foot of her bed, and finally mounting her belly down when she was sleeping and humping her dry at first and then later up deep inside her feminine folds where she had a hunger for his juices. She was terribly ashamed of her deviant behavior and deeply regretted her obsession with doggie dick ever since. She would absolutely die if her parents ever found out about their darling daughter’s weakness in going down on all fours for randy male dogs of all types.

Still, she knew it was safe to let the other species hump her privately in the midnight hours because there was no danger of getting pregnant and the tingle was certainly worth it without any involvement of human emotions or other such difficulties with human boy on girl relationships.

She knew there was absolutely no chance of being rejected or ultimately dumped by a dog lover because it was all instinct with them, and they just crawled away into a corner after they were satisfied with spending their load in her pussy or her back door.

Gina had special socks to put on the dog’s paws to save her tender skin and she wisely used a snout muzzle to use with strange dogs to keep them from biting her ears or neck in the passion of the moment. She didn’t like to use it because she loved the freedom of getting licked by their busy tongues down there where she liked it best of all.

Her pair of Labradors that she had purchased for breeding purposes were fully grown now and they were humping almost every night much to her delight because she loved watching them link together in carnal bliss.

She had to be careful around the female Lab because the jealous thing was constantly on the lookout for any roaming eye on her male counterpart. The shrewd bitch knew from Gina’s scent that she was a down and dirty dog lover and that her male partner was in grave danger of being used in a cross species experiment if left to her private devices.

The last time she had gone down on all fours for the high spirited male Lab the female half of the breeding team was scratching on the other side of her locked bedroom door knowing her mate was having carnal knowledge of the depraved teen’s urge to test the canine need for sex.

The Lab’s name of the male persuasion was Rex, and he was truly a King of all he surveyed when it came to linking up with eager young human pussy looking for a romp on the wild side.

Gina held onto her wadded up panties and looked over her shoulder at Rex enticing him to mount her by rolling her hips in suggestive manner with some scented cream between her legs to get him to start her off with lots of licking to get her in a frenzy of heated urgency.

She had covered all his paws with the padded socks but didn’t put the muzzle on him because she wanted the full effect of his sweeping tongue on her feminine folds and up deep between her ass cheeks where she loved it the most.

The passionate dog was humping her leg and her flanks in a flurry of fast thrusts with his family jewels between her widespread legs. She reached back and guided his hard shaft into her feminine folds with a gentle touch that drove the poor dog crazy with the need to get inside his new female pussy sooner rather than later.

Gina sighed and she wailed her off-key litany of dirty words like it was memorized from some previous unnatural situation involving a fresh young girl and a horny dog.

The beautiful dog’s hardness slipped inside the well lubricated girl’s cunt with little difficulty.

“Oh, Rex, you are my favorite dog. You know right where I want it, don’t you, you bad boy. Give it to me hard and deep, you black fucking machine. If only I could teach you how to lick my boobs you would be a perfect boyfriend for me when a girl has got to have it.”

Of course, her devoted personal pet Pete the Pitbull was sitting silently in the corner watching his rival mount his beloved and give his mistress his heated seeds with an enthusiastic frenzy of young dog humping. He behaved with restraint because he knew his turn would come soon and he looked forward to dipping his huge dong into the wet and wonderful Gina’s pussy filled with the young dog’s residue. He was old enough and wise enough to allow a younger dog first shot at his intended target because he knew it would only warm his human female up for his premier performance.

Eventually, the Lab pulled out of Gina’s spunk stained flanks, and he crawled off to the pantry to wolf down some dog food and drink the water there for his needs. The Lab knew the older dog was lurking nearby and patiently waiting his turn on the young girl’s feminine folds and he did his best not to make eye contact because he was fearful of Pete’s wrath if confronted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.