Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“BOBBY! You mean, these are our phones? But – we can’t even afford to have them activated,” Sandy told him, looking at her new iPhone after turning it on.

“We put them on our family plan. They’re already activated. You have unlimited data, text, and talk.”

April looked at him with tears in her eyes. She was smiling, but she was about to cry. “Bobby, you’ve done so much for us already. We’ll never be able to repay you.”

“Friends don’t repay friends – for being a friend. Enjoy your phones, put all of us on your call and text lists. Just don’t send naked pics to everyone.”

“We’re not going to send any naked pics, but we want to be naked with you and Jenn,” April told him.

“Jenn and I have no problem with y’all being naked with us, in the pool or in bed. BUT - if you’re talking about sex, we’ll use condoms until y’all can get on birth-control pills. If either of you, or both, were to come up pregnant, The Department of Human Services would come down on all of us here at Cotton Lands.”

Sandy told him, “Then we’ll wait until we graduate before we get off the pill and take your naked cock. Until then, we want to be naked with you and Jenn at the same time, each time we take your cock.”

Jenn told her, “Now you’re talking like responsible young women. Both of you have plenty of time to decide about a family, and now is your time to have fun. We want both of you to think of yourselves as members of this family. We’ll have fun and we’ll finish our education too.”

“Let’s all go to the pool and swim before supper. Then we can go back and play in the water again, before bedtime.

“Tomorrow - we start classes,” Bobby told them.

“Are you and Jenn going to swim naked?” Sandy asked.

“Yes and you can too. But wait - and show everyone those sexy bikinis you’re wearing first. Then strip them off and dance naked over to the pool to dive in,” Jenn told her.

“Jenn, do you think Miss Juliet and Miss Alice will swim naked, if all of us take our clothes off to swim?” April asked.

She told her, “I would bet on them being naked as soon as they see us naked.”


When they entered the pool house, Billie and Bry were in the pool, and yelled for them to come on in. Juliet and Alice were sitting on lounge chairs, each wearing a cover-up over their swimsuits.

Jenn, April, and Sandy wore their tiny, fluorescent bikinis which barely covered their nipples and pussy split - and that was all those tiny scraps covered.

Juliet stood and met Jenn as they walked to the pool. “Jenn, I love those bikinis. I thought mine may be a bit too daring, but I see now, the smaller the better here at yours and Bobby’s home.”

“I have dozens of these Mom bought Justine and me back last summer. I’ll give you and Miss Alice a couple of them, if you’ll wear them when we swim.”

“I’m not sure those would cover me, front, rear or top. But they sure look good on you, April and Sandy.”

“Here, try this one on. If it fits, I’ll bring each of you two more,” Jenn told her, pulling the strings on her top and bottom, to hand Juliet the bikini.

Sandy saw her and pulled her strings, to hand Alice her bikini. “Here, Miss Alice, you try this one on.”

Juliet laughed and told Jenn, “Both, your Mom and Bobby’s Mom told us you would test us. I told Alice before you came down, that I’ve never been shy around friends I trust, and since we’re all going to be best friends, I’ll show you how I look in those two tiny scraps you call a bikini.”

With a quick glance at Bobby standing next to Jenn, Juliet let her bikini fall to the concrete, then bent to pick up the bottom of Jenn’s bikini.

Alice Preston was laughing as she too dropped her bikini and reached for the one Sandy offered her.

Before either of them could tie their bottoms on, Bobby yelled...

Last one in the pool naked is a rotten egg!”

Before he finished, he was naked and running toward the pool. When he hit the water - Jenn, Alice, Juliet, Sandy and April were right behind him.

When they came up, they were laughing and splashing water on each other. Billie and Bry threw their bikinis out of the pool and swam over to Juliet.

Billie told her, “Miss Juliet, since you’re the only one who hasn’t seen my brother naked, we want you to meet his other half. Hold your breath” – she said as she pulled Juliet underwater, right in front of Bobby.

“OMIGOD!” Juliet shouted as she surfaced.

Jenn told her, “Yeah, he’s my God too - and we worship together - if you ever feel the urge to kneel down and join us.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Look around, ask anyone here if Bobby and I kid about sharing our love.”

Juliet looked at Alice standing next to her, “Alice?”

“I’ve had the pleasure of worshiping at Bobby’s altar, but Jenn and I haven’t worshipped together – yet.”

“Alice – have you really? I mean, you’ve had Bobby’s cock in your pussy?”

“Yes and on more than one occasion. I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant, and that’s one reason I want to live here and teach, too.”

Juliet turned to Tommie, “Tommie?”

“Juliet, it took just one date with Bobby, Billie and Bry, for me to let Bobby bless me with his cock. I don’t think I’m pregnant and I don’t really need to be yet- but - I am a few days late – and I’m never late.”

“What if you are?” Juliet asked.

“I’ll probably be the second most thrilled woman on this cotton farm.”

“Second?”

“Jo Dee Cotton will be the happiest woman I know of, if I’m pregnant with Bobby’s baby.”

“Jenn? I know you and Bobby have made love from the way you hang onto each other. Have you and Bobby taken precautions? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I really do need to know.”

“Bobby and I have probably made love at least a dozen times – and we’ve fucked each other silly, at least another three dozen times as we shared his cock with everyone here except you, Sandy and April. We’ll probably take them to bed with us tonight, but we’ll use protection since they don’t need to get pregnant until they graduate.”

Juliet turned all the way around to see Billie and Bry grinning at her, nodding. “Billie, you’re his sister and Bry is like his sister. I can tell by the looks on your faces, both of you have had the pleasure.”

Billie told her, “Pleasure is the key word here, and we love the way Bobby pleasures us.”

She looked at Jenn, then Bobby. “I’ve never had the pleasure of a boy. I have taken pleasure with my roommate in college. That was when we were exposed, so to speak.”

Jenn told her, “Juliet, if you want to wait and make a decision, you’re more than welcome to come to our room and take your pleasure with me while Bobby gives me pleasure.”

“I won’t lose my job will I? I mean, if I do slip into your room one night?”

Bobby told her, “Your job is secure here for as long as you want it. From what Mom and Miss Audrey have planned, you could teach here for the next twenty years or so, with all the little Cotton kids coming our way.”

“Let me guess – I’d say those two will have a little Cotton-Top in the near future, also?”

“I’d say that was a pretty good guess.”

“I met Dora, Laura, Lucinda, Luz and Liz, earlier. Have I missed anyone?”

“That’s it so far, except for Jenn’s sister, Francine - our six pilots and co-pilots. Oh, and our dispatcher, and our bookkeeper with our air-taxi service.”

“You said - so far - and smiled at me. You tempt me, Bobby Cotton. I can tell you that - since Jenn has issued me an open invitation to your bedroom and to your bed, but I really need to talk to Mom, before I make such a commitment.”

Billie asked, “And if she gives her blessing?”

“Already, I know what Mom will say.”

Bry asked, “Will you let us watch, when you take Bobby’s cock? We love watching and we love getting involved too, if everyone is willing.”

Juliet looked at Jenn and Bobby, “Will you let me watch you two make love?”

Jenn answered, “If you’ll be naked in bed with us, and kiss me just before you put Bobby’s cock in my pussy.”

“Jenn, you’re making me have visions of that happening. Would you really let me?”

“Let you what?”

“Put Bobby’s cock in your pussy ... Kiss you too.”

“Have you ever thought about sucking a cock?”

“Not until right now.”

“Would you let me kiss your pussy while you suck Bobby’s cock?”

“Can we get out of the pool so I can sit down? My knees are getting weak and you’re getting to me with your suggestive questions.”

“Tell me first, would you?”

“YES, and already, I want to kiss your pussy and hold Bobby’s cock as it goes inside your pussy.”

Alice asked her, “What if you get this excited when you get in bed with them naked, and Jenn sucks your pussy while you hold Bobby’s cock? You know, we’re all going to be there naked, watching you, hoping you get excited and tell Jenn to put his cock in your pussy - don’t you?”

“Yes, and I’ve never done it with a boy before, but the more I think about it, the more I want Bobby’s cock...

“Tommie, are you going to let Bobby fuck you with his naked cock again, without knowing if whether or not you’re already pregnant with his baby?”

“Yes, I’m like you. Already, I want his naked cock in my pussy again, and if I’m not pregnant now, I plan to be as soon as he and I fuck until we know for sure I am. Just wait, once you get his cock in your pussy, you’ll be like the rest of us, you’ll never get enough of him.”

Dora walked into the pool room wearing her sweats. When she saw everyone sitting around naked, she stopped - and dropped her clothes before walking over to sit between Alice and Juliet.

Juliet turned to her, “Dora, Jo Dee told me that you were the first woman to take Bobby’s cock. She told me too, that since that day, you and Bobby have fucked many times - without protection.”

“She told you the truth. I was the first, but there were three more in that room with us that day. Bobby fucked all of us and before we went to bed, he fucked all of us again. I’m sure you’ll meet Coach Eileen Hunter - who was married on the beach in Jamaica last week to Coach Dale Hunter.

“When you meet her, you’ll know why Bobby fucked that woman and made her pregnant before she was married. She has sex dripping in her footsteps no matter where she goes. Just wait, she will be over one afternoon after school and you can bet, she will want another ride on Bobby’s Bucking Cock.”

“I would love to watch her, and you too.”

“Have they talked you into letting Bobby fuck you with his naked cock? I see all of you sitting around naked and smiling. I know what makes Bobby, Jenn, Billie and Bry smile, and that’s talking about sex.”

“We have been talking about it and I’m not going to lie, just looking over there at Bobby and Jenn sitting cross-legged in front of me, makes me ache in the pit of my stomach.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.