Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Gabrielle did just as she was told. When she bent forward, Bobby was behind her with his cock forcing its way between her buttocks. Jenn was on her knees in front of Gabrielle.

“Kiss me, Gabby. I love girls and I love pussy - I love my man and I love his cock. If you want to be with us, you’ll have to love both of us.”

“Kiss me, Jenn. I hope you and Bobby can swing this deal. I’d love to be with both of you each time we spend a day or two at home-base.”

“And maybe have our baby too, one day?”

“If you’ll let me, I would love to have a baby by your husband. I have thought of quitting my job as a pilot and finding a man I could love and trust, just to have babies before I’m too old to enjoy them.”

“We’ll get our daddies involved in this with us and if there’s a way on this earth for us to own Horizon, we’ll make your wish come true.”

“OH DAMN! I love your husband’s cock in my pussy, Jenn. Kiss me and make me come all over him. I think he’s probing my lungs with that big fucking, cotton stalk...

“Fuck me, Bobby. I’ve only had two lovers, but neither of them had a cock like yours.

Monica, Gabrielle, Madison and Giselle followed Jenn and Bobby to their room. Since Gabrielle had taken Bobby’s cock inside her pussy while she was bent over in the shower, Jenn lined Madison, Monica, and Giselle up on the side of the bed with their naked asses ready for Bobby.

“Gabby, if you like pussy as much as you like Bobby’s cock, you can help me get your sister and cousin ready for him.”

Gabby told her, “Jenn, you’re the sexiest, hottest girl we’ve ever met. I want your sexy ass too.”

“Help me get these sexy asses ready for Bobby’s cock, then you and I will get on the bed and have our fun.”

Monica was the first to take Bobby’s cock as she lay across the bed with her ass ready, wet and waiting, after Jenn had eaten her until she got her come.

“OH DAMN! Bobby, your cock feels even larger going in my pussy than it looks. Be careful back there and I’ll let you fuck me like this any time you want some more pussy while we’re grounded here.”

He told her, “The next time we fuck, I want you sitting on my cock. I’d love to see your big titties swaying back and forth over my face as you fuck me.”

“OH HELL YES! I love the way that sounds. I’d give my job and my bank account now, if I was able to stop flying and take your naked cock into my unprotected pussy. If you can make a deal with Daddy, I hope you and Jenn will let us stay with you each time we’re home.”

“Make plans for it. With my dad and Jenn’s dad working on it, you’ll get your wish. If you think your Daddy is a wheeler-dealer, just wait until he runs up against two cotton farmers from Mississippi.”

“Make it happen and my pussy will belong to you and Jenn forever ... OH DAMN, I’m getting my second come and I feel you pumping me full of cum at the same time. I’ve never felt that before. OH FUCK, Bobby! You’re making me come again.”

Giselle was next to Monica, and she was laughing at her cousin’s rambling talk, as Bobby fucked her. She felt him pat her naked ass and raised her body to let him get his cock inside her slick pussy. Gabrielle had just finished sucking a come out of her pussy and now, she gets the biggest cock she’s ever seen shoved into her pussy from behind.

“Bobby, don’t make a mistake back there. I’ll be injured for life if you ram your cock in my ass.”

“I love pussy too much to take your ass ... The first time we fuck, anyway.”

“OH DAMN, REALLY? I doubt I could take your cock in my ass, but the way you’re making my pussy feel, I may try it one day. I’m like Monica and Gabrielle, I want to fly for Cotton Lands and I want to sleep with you and Jenn when we’re home. I hope you and Jenn do have other women who like boys and girls too. I would love to live like that. Put me down too, for a baby of yours, since you’re willing to give each of us babies if we’ll fly for you and love you and Jenn. Bobby! I’m getting close. Fuck your cock all the way in my pussy and make me come all over you when you give me your cum. YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OH HELL YES!”

Madison told him, “Bobby, put your cock in my pussy slow, then you can fuck me as hard and deep as you want to. I’ve never had but one male lover and his cock was a tiny penis, compared to your cock. YES, I feel your cockhead about to go inside me now. Do it, Bobby! Give me your cock. I have your cockhead in my pussy and I want all of you. I want your babies and I want to eat Jenn’s pussy too. OH FUCK, I love your cock!”

“OH HELL YES! You just made me get another come. Fuck me, Bobby. I feel another one and I feel your cock swelling!

“Your cock feels good going in my pussy, just keep pushing, I want all of you and I want your cum. I’m like the others, I want to fly for you and Jenn, and I want to love both of you. I would love to have your baby too, if you and Jenn are sure you want all of us living with you.”

“We want all of you, Madison. If you want to have our baby, just give us time to get Horizon up and running smoothly out of our airstrip back in Cottondale. We’ll let you and the others choose who goes first, we sure don’t need all of you nursing babies at the same time.”

“OH FUCK, I love the way you make it sound. Fuck my pussy, make it feel like I’m taking your cum in my pussy for real ... YES! Just like that, I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. OH DAMN, your cock is swelling! HELL YES, fill my pussy with cum.


With the four pilots fucked, fed and freshly showered, they left them asleep, cuddled together in their king size bed together.

Laura and Lucinda were waiting for them in Laura’s room. Both were naked when they opened the door to see Jenn and Bobby naked.

“Come in and help me calm my daughter, Bobby. You may never get your cock in her pussy, as hyper as she is about getting to fuck you for her first time ever.”

“Mom, I can’t help it. I’ve been excited about this since I got your call, then Bobby’s call telling me to get ready, they were coming after me.”

Jenn told her, “Luci, your Mom told us you and she like to hold each other and show your love for one another. Have you ever let another girl hold you and make you feel good all over?”

“No, but I would love to be with you. I think you’re the prettiest young woman I have ever met.”

“I’m only a year or so older than you. I love Bobby, and he and I both love girls, and women. Would you mind if Bobby hugs and kisses your Mom? I sure would love to hug and kiss you at the same time, if you’ll let me.”

“Will you show me how to love a woman the right way? I have always wanted to know more and do more, since Mom wanted me to wait about being with a boy.”

“Come over here and we’ll lie down on the bed. Your Mom and Bobby can lie on the bed beside us and you can even touch them, as you and I experiment.”

“Will I get to see Bobby put his big dick in Mom’s pussy?”

“You could even hold his cock for him as he puts it in her pussy, if you wanted to.”

“YES! I would love to do that. Do you ever suck Bobby’s dick - I mean, his cock? I love saying cock and I would love to suck Bobby’s cock one day, if you’ll let me. Mom told me I needed to ask you, before Bobby and I kissed, or maybe even put his cock in my pussy.”

“You pussy? Not your coochie?”

“I left my coochie back in Florida. She and I had fun, but Mom told me I’m about to become a woman and I have a pussy now, and I love my pussy way more than I ever loved my silly little coochie.”

“I love your pussy too and I would really love to kiss your pussy.”

“YES! I love the way that sounds. Please tell me that you’ll teach me to kiss and suck your pussy when you kiss mine. I would love to learn how to suck Bobby’s cock too.”

“Look at your Mom, she’s licking his cock now, and she will suck his cock into her mouth next.”

Laura looked over at her daughter and smiled, “Luci, lean over here and lick Bobby’s cock. I’ve never in my life seen a cock as big and beautiful as his. He wants to make love you, and I told him that you are really anxious to make love to him.”

Luci looked at Bobby as he smiled at her. “Bobby, if I learn to kiss and suck your cock, will you let Mom put your cock in my pussy?”

“Are you on birth control of any kind?”

“No, but I still want you to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me. Mom told me that she was going to let you shoot your sperm into her pussy and when she gets pregnant, we’ll raise my little brother or sister there at your house in Mississippi.”

“What if I wanted to shoot my cum into your pussy? Would you let me? Would you let your baby boy or girl grow up at our house back in Mississippi, with the rest of our babies?”

“Already, I want to tell you yes. Will my baby call you Daddy?”

“Jenn and I will be there with you when yours and your Mom’s babies are born. They will be raised with our babies as our family and my Mom and Dad will be their grandparents.”

“YES! I want to have your baby! If you fuck Mom and me tonight, we can have our first babies at the same time, can’t we?”

Jenn asked her, “Luci, how many babies do you want Bobby to give you?”

“I think three would be a good number. I love babysitting for our neighbors and I’ve always wanted to have my own babies to love.”

“Bobby and I want to have at least two boys and two girls. I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant with our first baby, I’ll be so glad when we have lots of babies, I love them too and I know you and your Mom will have beautiful babies with Bobby as their daddy.”

Laura Deslaurier was listening to her daughter talk to Jenn and Bobby Cotton, and she was ready to take this young stud’s cock in her hungry pussy.

“Luci, when I raise up to sit on Bobby’s belly, I want you to take his cock and put it in my pussy for me. When your turn comes, I want to put his cock in your pussy too.”

“OH YES!”

With Laura poised above Bobby’s cock, Luci was behind her Mom, looking at her pussy where Bobby’s fat cock was already forcing it’s way between her smooth, slick pussy lips.

“OH WOW, MOM. Your pussy is opening to let Bobby’s cock slip right inside. I hope my little pussy will let him go inside me like that.”

Laura told her, “Your pussy will be happy to take Bobby’s cock. A woman’s pussy is made for a cock and when she wants a man’s cock bad enough, her pussy will open up and take his cock all the way, so he can plant his cum inside her.”

“OH WOW, MOM! Seeing you take Bobby’s cock all the way inside your pussy, makes me want him in my pussy too. Fuck him, Mom. I love the way your pussy looks as his big fat cock slides in and out.”

Jenn told her, “Luci suck your Mom’s left titty. I’m going to suck her other one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.