Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

They were still lying on the blankets and towels when Jenn looked up to see Jo Dee smiling at her.

“Miss Jo Dee, can I hug you again? I just love you so much, and I hope I can make your son a good wife.”

“Come here, Jenn ... No, No ... I mean come lie on top of me and give me that hug. I want to hold the sexy young woman who my son has chosen for his wife ... Yes, that’s the way, press your pussy against my pussy and kiss me like you kissed your mom.”

“Ohhh, I love the way your pussy feels pushing up against my pussy,” Jenn told her, just before they kissed.

“Tell me about you and Bobby fucking Francine earlier. I would love to have seen that. Did you and Francine make love too?”

“We sure did. I’ve wanted to kiss her pussy for years, and today, all my dreams have come true. I met Bobby and I helped him fuck my sister. I met Coach Metters earlier and she taught me so suck her pussy. She told me that you and Dora taught her. I love Eileen Metters’ sexy body and I really loved sucking her shaved pussy.”

“Did she suck your pussy too? I’m sure you saw her fucking Bobby. He loves to fuck that young coach. I know he’s already made her pregnant. Does that bother you.”

“NO ... I mean, not one bit. I helped him fuck a baby in Francine’s belly and now he’s fucking my mom for me. I want her to have his baby too ... Uh, Miss Jo Dee?”

“Yes, what ever it is - yes you can.”

“I wanted to suck your pussy too, while Bobby fucks my mom.”

“Turn your sexy ass around, Jenn. I want to get my mouth on your hot little pussy. I want to help you and Bobby fuck the first time too.”

“Will you suck my pussy when we do? To make me wet enough to take Bobby’s cock?”

“I sure will.”

“Will you suck Bobby’s cock too, before he fucks me?”

“I sure will.”

“If I suck your pussy, will you let Bobby fuck you too, after he fucks me?”

“I’ve thought about it ... But I ... I’m not sure...”

“Bobby has already fucked Dora and made her pregnant. He’s fucked Coach Metters and made her pregnant. He’s fucked Francine and I’m sure she’s pregnant, but we’re going to fuck her at least once a day until we know for sure. Now, he’s fucking my mom for the second time, with his big naked cock and we both know she will be pregnant the way she’s fucking him, taking his cock all the way inside her pussy and wanting more. Bobby and I want to fuck you too, Miss Jo Dee.”

“Both of you want to fuck me?”

“Yes, I want to suck your pussy and I want you to suck mine, just as Bobby puts his cock in my pussy the first time.”

“Then, we’ll fuck each other, Jenn.”

“No condoms?”

“No condoms.”

“What about the mail carrier he told me about? Will she let Bobby fuck her in front of us?”

“I’m positive she will. If you want some of her sexy ass, you and I both will suck her pussy until she screams for Bobby to fuck her and make her pregnant too.”

“Bobby told me about Chantico and Rafaela – and Francine told me she met them earlier. I can’t wait to meet them. Bobby told me that they love to fuck and suck as much as his sisters. I hope I get to meet all of them so he and I can fuck them too. He told me that his sisters would love me and want to make love to me as soon as we meet.”

“Oh Yes! You’ll love Bry and Billy, and they will fall in love with the girl Bobby has chosen for his wife. You’ll have to share him with lots of girls and women, even his sisters ... I hope you realize that.”

“I’m ready for all the loving and hot sex Bobby and I can get. I’ll be so glad to see him stick his long fat cock deep inside your pussy too.”

“OH DAMN, Jenn. Come kiss me again. I love the way my future daughter-in-law is addicted to sex before she even loses her cherry.”


Eileen and Dale had walked down the beach the other way from the villa. They saw Bry, Billie and Tommie playing naked in the surf and ran to join them.

“Here comes lots of fun, Tommie. I hope you’ll join us when we give Coach Dale Hunter some pussy,” Billie told her.

“Damn what a body on that man. Look at his cock too! He’s not as big as Bobby, but it sure is fat.”

“Just wait until he gets in inside your pussy. He can almost fuck as good as Bobby, and Eileen has really let her sexual energy loose since we met her. She loves pussy as much as Bobby and we do.”

“I suppose Eileen lets Bobby fuck her too?”

“We’re almost positive that Bobby has fucked his baby into her slim, flat belly. That’s the reason she asked Coach Hunter to come with us on this trip. They’re getting married so he’ll think the baby is his,” Bry told her.

“If you and Billie let him fuck you, so am I. I told all of you that I love sex and since Bobby fucked me ... I love big cocks.”

...”Coach Hunter, we told Tommie that you have a big cock and she wants you to hug her...

“Don’t you, Tommie?” Billie said as soon as Eileen and Dale waded out to stand with them in knee deep water.

Tommie laughed, then scolded Billie. “Billie, you’re the one who told me Dale has a big cock. You and Bry were setting me up.

“Eileen, I hope you and Dale will at least let me be friends, since we met when all of us were naked on the plane.”

“Tommie, I told Dale as soon as we met you, that you have the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a woman. He asked me if I was into sexy asses as much as he was and I told him that I’d kill to bury my lips between your legs and kiss your sexy ass cheeks,” Eileen said as she leaned against Dale. They had downed a few glasses of iced Mojitos, loaded with Jamaican Rum.

Eileen is feeling woozy and she’s hot to fuck. She wants to see Dale fuck Tommie, Bry and Billie here on the beach, then she wants to suck their pussies. She’s NOT going to be denied and she’s already promised Dale some of Billie’s and Bry’s pussy. Tommie’s pussy would be the icing on her cake ... and her tongue.

Tommie was laughing as she watched Eileen pull Dale’s cock up then lean over to suck his fat cockhead into her mouth. “Dale, you may have let Eileen have too much rum. I think she may be just a little horny.”

“Tommie, she’s telling the truth. Before we walked out into the surf, we had agreed that both of us were going to fuck you, Bry and Billie,” Dale Hunter told her. He too is feeling the rush of rum run through his loins, and his cock is getting stiff with Eileen sucking him.

“Coach Dale, we want you to fuck Tommie first while we suck our coach’s pussy,” Billie told him. She and Bry have not taken a drop of rum ... yet. But they stay horny as hell without alcohol.

“Tommie, it’s up to you. Don’t let Eileen, Bry or Billie talk you into something you don’t want to do,” Dale told her.

“Dale, if you and Eileen are sure about this ... PLEASE FUCK ME! Bobby is the only man to fuck me since I moved to Cottondale ... and I do love to fuck. I’m on the patch and I’m clean.”

Eileen told her, “Come out on the beach and bend over, Tommie. I want to put Dales cock in your little pussy, then I want to suck his cum out of your pussy when he’s through.”

Billie, Tommie and Bry held hands as they waded through the waves, out onto the beach. Billie knelt in front of Tommie and pulled her down to kiss her. Bry pulled Tommie’s butt cheeks wide apart as Eileen guided Dales stiff, fat cock into Tommie’s pussy from behind.

“YES! Fuck me hard – fuck me fast – and fuck me deep, Dale! I love cock and I love being fucked from behind since Billie and Bry helped me take Bobby’s long fat cock!”

None of them had towels or blankets, so they bent forward one at a time so Dale Hunter could get his fat cock in their pussy’s. Eileen was the last one to take Dale’s cock. She’s been busy sucking cum from each of the three fresh fucked pussy’s.


At the villa, on the small patio outside their room, Glynn and Jake were having their third rum drink when Rafaela and Chantico walked around the corner.

“Rafa – Chanti, come join us. We were just sitting here having a few shots of rum. Do you girls drink at all?” Glynn spoke as the two naked Mexican girls sat down.

“We have drunk beer, but never anything like rum. Is it strong?” Chanti answered.

“It is sort of strong, but it goes down so easy and makes your belly feel so damn warm, you’ll want to fuck around,” Glynn told her.

The girls laughed as Jake poured them a tall glass of rum, watching as they sipped it.

“WOW! This shit is better than beer!” Chanti exclaimed, then took a longer sip.

“YES! Even better than the tequila Dora slipped into our room one night,” Rafa agreed.

They had sipped most of their first glass when Jake refilled their glasses.

“Have you girls fucked Bobby again, since we landed? We know he ran off down the beach looking for Jenn Williamson.”

“No, but he told us that he wanted us to have fun and that he’d be back as soon as he found her.”

Glynn was feeling her rum too, as she asked them, “Have either of you fucked anyone other than Bobby?”

“No, but Miss Jo Dee told us that we could fuck all we wanted to while we’re here this week. We wanted to fuck Coach Dale Hunter, but we haven’t found him or Miss Eileen yet,” Chanti answered.

“Dora told me that both of you like to suck pussy and have your pussy sucked too ... Rafa, come around here and sit on the table in front of me. I want to eat your Hot Mexican pussy.

“Chanti, you sit on the table in front of Jake. You’ll love his fat tongue in your pussy so much, you may want him to fuck you!”

“If I do, will you let him fuck me? We love fucking, now that Bobby and Dora showed us how to fuck.”

“Suck her pussy, Jake. Then stand up and put your fat cock in her Hot Mexican pussy. I love seeing my man getting young pussy.”

Glynn and Rafa swapped places, as Rafa sucked Glynn’s pussy until she screamed, spraying Rafa’s face and titties with her cum.

Rafa and Chanti swapped places after Jake had pumped his cock into Chanti’s pussy until he blasted her full of cum.

“YES! Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me and fill my pussy with cum so Chanti and I can suck each other while we watch you fuck Miss Glynn.”


Down at the main entrance, Francine was looking for her daddy when she saw Dora coming down the stairs.

“Dora, have you seen my daddy?”

“I sure have. He’s up on the roof with Mr. Robert, having a few rum Mojitos.”

“Mojitos?”

“Yes, its a rum drink that both Mr. Robert and Mr. Burt love to drink. Have you ever had any rum?”

“No. I’ve never imbibed alcohol of any kind.”

“Come with me, Francine. We’re going to remedy that problem, and when you and me have downed a few Mojitos, we’re going up on that roof naked and see if we can tempt those two rich men into fucking us.”

After her third Mojito, Francine asked...

“Dora! Would you really fuck my daddy and Mr. Robert?”

“I sure would ... that is if they didn’t fight me off. The question is, would you fuck Mr. Robert in front of your daddy?”

“I sure would ... right after I fuck my daddy, that is.”

“Girl, have one more for the road and lets climb those stairs. We’re going to get our pussies fucked by some grown men.”

“You won’t tell anyone that I fucked my own daddy, will you?”

“Not unless you want me to tell, I won’t.”

“Dora, Bobby told me you like pussy. Do you think maybe you can give me a few lessons when we get through fucking my daddy and Mr. Robert?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.