Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Why Billie?” Tommie asked.

“First, there’s no condom on Bobby’s cock, second we want you to promise you’ll go home with us after you fuck Bobby.”

“Let me get his naked cock in my pussy one time, PLEASE? If you promise me your mom said it was alright to go home with you, I’ll gladly go. Will we swim and fuck some more? Or just relax?”

“We can relax later. We’re all going to fuck and suck you until you tell us to stop,” Bry told her.

“Bobby, I want to go with you so bad. Are you sure your Mom is alright with me being there and us being naked?” Tommie asked one more time.

“We’d never set you up, Tommie. She told us to bring you home with us. She really did say she may join us.”

“Help me get Bobby’s cock inside my pussy, Billie. I need to fuck this big cock once as deep as I can, then we’ll go to your house and swim,” Tommie said as she raised higher.

“No condom?” Bry asked.

“Not unless we need to, but I swear I’m clean. I want to feel Bobby’s naked cock in my pussy. I already know I’m going to love this cock, if I ever get him inside me.”

Bobby had his hands on her waist, his fingers were resting on her straining abs as she bent to look down at her pussy.

“Push it back just a little Billie. YES, right there! Now hold it while I get this fat fucker inside my pussy.”

Bobby was as excited as Tommie, as he raised his buttocks to give her a shot at all he had. His cock was aching, he wanted inside her so bad. He felt the small opening of her pussy and knew his cock was about to pop into her. He was hoping she wouldn’t hurt too much, he wanted her to take more of him.

Tommie’s ass was touching Bobby’s thighs as she lowered herself more and more.

“Damn it, it won’t go,” Tommie said.

“It’s about to pop inside you, Tommie. Just keep pressure on your pussy and slowly move your ass in a circle, like you’re already fucking. Be ready, coz you’re about to get a cock stuffed into that hot little pussy like none you’ve had before,” Billie told her.

Bobby had a hand on each of the Tommie’s shoulders. She leaned back, thinking Bobby’s cock would slip inside her just a little.

When Tommie leaned back, Bry leaned over to suck her nipple into her mouth.

“OH-FUCK-YES,” Tommie screamed as Bry sucked her nipple.

“Like that, do you?” Billie asked as she saw what Bry was doing.

“No one has ever sucked my nipple. My boyfriend told me it was nasty for a man to suck a woman’s titty like that. That ignorant bastard will never know what he could have had if he’d just turned me on one time and let ME fuck HIM.”

Billie still had her hand on Bobby’s cock as she leaned over in front of Tommie. She locked her lips on Tommie’s left breast.

Tommie fell back against Bobby’s chest and both girls followed her back, each sucking and pulling on her nipples as Tommie reached around both of them. She pulled their heads tight against her chest, forgetting about her pussy.

As soon as she relaxed, she felt Bobby’s engorged cockhead slipping inside her. Her body jerked in reflex, allowing the head of Bobby’s cock to enter her pussy.

“Owwww! SHIT, that burned!” she screamed when she realized she had all of his fat knob inside her pussy.

“Want us to stop, Tommie?” Bry asked.

“FUCK NO! Please keep sucking my titties. I have never felt anything like this in my life. I just thought I knew what sex was.

“Bobby, will you push up some, while I move my ass? I need to get this monster in my pussy. I’m about to go crazy wanting your cock inside me. Fuck me slowly as I move my ass on top of your cock. I hope I’m not hurting you like this.”

“You’re not hurting me, just be careful and don’t hurt yourself. I’m greedy, and already I want all of this pussy you’ll let me have.”

Billie slid to the floor between the seats. She was lying across Bobby’s and Tommie’s legs as she pulled herself in position to lick Tommie’s pussy.

As soon as Tommie realized what Billie was about to do, she started moving her ass in a wide, slow circle, pushing down harder as Bobby fucked his hips up against her.

Billie caught up with Tommie’s pussy and kissed right where her brother’s huge cock was lodged inside her. She hit it with a passing, wet, slobbery lick and was ready when she came back around. Billie was locked on Tommie’s pussy like Bry was locked on her nipple.

Once she had her arms around Tommie’s hips, Billie sucked her pussy lips and felt her tiny clitoris as it began to puff out.

Just as the little spike of flesh popped out, Billie raked her tongue across it.

Tommie screamed as she jerked forward, pushing Billie back into the floorboard of the truck.

When she jerked forward, her pussy relaxed it’s grip on Bobby’s cock. In one swift move, she took Bobby’s cock where no cock had ever been. She felt a stinging pain deep inside her pussy and reared back to take him all the way to his pubic hair.

Tommie’s body froze in place. She had a death grip on Billie’s and Bry’s arms as she tried twisting and maneuvering her butt to find a place that didn’t make her pussy burn and sting inside. As she moved gingerly to find relief, her urge to fuck came back with a powerful surge through her pussy.

Slowly, she began rocking her body back and forth as she kept up the swivel motion of her hips. Bobby felt her relax and he knew she wasn’t hurting as before. He tested her with a quick thrust upwards with his hips.

Tommie answered with a quick backwards jerk that caused her sensitive clitty to meet his cock shaft. This gave her immediate pleasure, and she rocked back and forth to feel the sensation again and again.

“Tommie, you took all of Bobby’s cock. There’s nothing left but hair and testicles,” Billie said as she slipped her fingers between them.

“Bobby - I took it all, didn’t I?”

“Yes you did and you have a really hot, tight pussy too. You’re as tight as my two sisters and they just lost their virginity a week ago.”

“I feel so good now. I was worried I’d never be able to get your cock in my pussy. I love this and hope you’ll remember my pussy again and again.”

“I’m getting close to letting loose a load of little wigglers that could make you a momma and me a daddy,” Bobby told her.

“Shit Bobby ... When you said that, I almost got a orgasm myself. I’m safe right now and I just love the feel of your naked cock inside me.”

“I can’t promise that I’ll be able to control this, Tommie.”

“Then fuck me like I’m going to fuck you, Bobby. I need this so fucking bad. I’ve never felt so full and so satisfied in my life. I love the way my body feels and I want to keep this feeling as long as I can.”

“Fuck me Tommie. I’m about to come and you’re not getting off me yet.”

“Can I turn around and fuck you face to face?”

“Can I kiss you as we come?”

“OH SHIT YES,” Tommie said as she started swinging her legs around.

Billie and Bry grabbed her feet and twisted her around.

With her knees on either side of his buttocks, she slid forward taking him even deeper than before.

“I think I’m about to get an orgasm. OH YES! This feels so fucking good. OH DAMN, OH FUCK! OH YES! I got another one.

“OH FUCK YES! I’m getting orgasms.”

“OH YESSsssssss, fuck me Bobby. Make me come again. Fill my pussy with your cum.”

When they were finished they pulled their shirts on and drove over to pick up some sandwiches to take home.

As they left the Sonic, they stripped again and rode to their house through the farm roads.

When they arrived, Bobby pulled into the garage. He took Tommie’s hand and led her out to pool area. Bry and Billie followed, carrying their bags of food and drink.

“OH WOW, I love your pool. It’s like being in paradise with a beautiful lagoon nearby,” Tommie said as they entered the enclosed pool area.

“Thank you. We love it too. Mom designed it and Dad told her to make it happen.

“Let’s eat and relax, we can swim and have more fun later,” Billie told them.

She and Bry took the sandwiches out and placed the four of them around the table, then placed the fries and drinks with the sandwiches. They piled the condiment packages in the middle of the table.

“Mmmm, I love Sonic sandwiches and fries. I’m not really a junk food junkie, but I love Sonic and Subway,” Tommie told them.

“We like their sandwiches too and Bobby’s favorite is the steak sandwich,” Bry told her.

“How long has your family farmed, Bobby?” Tommie asked.

“Our great-great grandfather settled this land in the early 1800’s and the family has lived here since. The original farmhouse is over near the levee. Dad and his father had it restored a few years ago and it’s listed on the state’s register as a historical plantation landmark.”

“Now I know why you have the V after your name.”

When they finished eating, Billie and Bry cleared the table and bagged the trash.

They heard the sound of the diving board, then a splash. They turned to see Dee Cotton come up mid-way of the pool, smiling and naked.

“Mom!” Billie yelled and ran to dive off the side of the pool to join her mom.

“Come on, Tommie. I want you to meet our mom,” Bobby said as he took her hand and pulled her to the side of the pool.

“Bobby?” she looked at him.

“It’s alright, I promise. Mom will love you just like Billie and Bry.”

“Just like?” she said as she smiled and raced with him to dive in with the others.

“Mom, meet Tommie Wilson. She’s the new mail carrier in town,” Bobby said as he came up and hugged his mom.

Tommie watched Bobby and his sisters as they hugged, kissed and fondled their mom in the water. Jo Dee looked at her and smiled before reaching out to grab her.

“Tommie, welcome to the Cotton home. Bobby told me about you earlier and I knew you must be special to make him want a date. He told me you were twenty-two, but you sure look like a high school girl. Sexy as hell too. I just love sexy sexy ass,” Dee told her as she pulled Tommie to her breasts and held her.

“Mrs. Cotton, they told me you’d be like this. I was so afraid to come here, but there was no way I could say no to these three. You are absolutely, the sexiest mom of teenagers I have ever seen in my life. I’d kill to look as good as you.”

“First of all, call me, Dee. Second, I appreciate the compliments, but you need to take a closer appraisal of your hot sexy young body. You could be a nude model, you could be a celebrity, you could meet and marry a millionaire and even be all the above. Tommie, you are fucking-hot.”

“Thanks Dee. I guess I just see me as a Tomboy, and though I admit I have a sexy ass, I don’t see me as being all those things you told me.”

“Believe me, if I were a man, I’d have you on your back right now,” Dee told her and they laughed at each other.

“Mom, Tommie loves sex as much as we do.

“Don’t you Tommie?” Billie asked.

“I’m not going to lie. Sometimes wonder if I’m not oversexed, the way I think about and crave sex constantly. I can be walking my route and see a nice looking man, either older or younger like - Bobby, and I start thinking about how it would feel if he fucked me.”

“Do you like sex with women as well as men?” Dee asked.

“Until tonight, I had never even touched another female like that. After what the four of us did earlier tonight, I wish I had a cock now, so I could fuck you and your daughters.”

“I take it you’ve fucked my son while my daughters mauled your ass and titties?”

“Exactly, and the very reason I’m here is because they promised me more of the same, with them and possibly you.”

“Come give me a hug, Tommie. May I kiss you?”

She had just gotten the words out of her mouth when Tommie locked her lips onto Dee’s lips.

As soon as she pressed her lips to Jo Dee’s lips, she felt like her body was out of control.

Tommie had her thighs wrapped around Dee’s upper thighs as they both humped pussies against each other.

“Tommie, that’s as hot as I’ve ever been kissed by a woman in my life. Have you ever kissed a pussy or had yours kissed?” Dee asked.

“Never, but I’d suck you and both your daughters right this minute, if you’d show me how.”

“Don’t worry, my Dear - we’ll show you all about it. Even how it feels to get fucked while sucking a pussy. I take it you have given a blowjob before?”

“I’ve done that, but I never had anything to work with like Bobby has. I sucked him tonight and took him so deep, I could have digested his cock.”

“Are you taking the pill?” Dee asked.

“No, my Mom had ovarian cancer and she told me to never take them. I am on the patch though.”

“Good, you can have all my son’s cock you want, we just don’t need any unplanned babies. If you ever decide in the future you want to have my son’s baby, you’ll have to get permission from me.”

“I would die if I never had that beautiful cock inside me again. I fucking LOVE the feel of his cock shooting inside me.”

“How long have you been here in Cottondale?”

“Five months is all.”

“Do you have any vacation days accumulated?”

“I get two sick days and two vacation days a month, so I have ten days now. Why do you ask?”

“I want you to ask for eight days off as soon as you go to work on Monday. You’re going to fly with us to some secluded beach property my husband has leased for spring break. We leave Thursday afternoon and we’ll come back Sunday night, a week later. You need to pack two pair of shorts, two t-shirts, a beach cover-up and your toilet articles. No bras, no panties, no money. It’s all on Cotton Lands.”

“WOW, REALLY? Oh shit, I can’t do that. Can I? I mean, well ... Are you serious?

“Can I really do that? I mean, we just met and now you TELL me that I’m going. I feel like I’m about to cry but I want to laugh. I’ve never been anywhere like that. PLEASE, tell me it’s true.”

“It’s true, Tommie. Bobby will come get you Thursday after work. What time will you get off?”

“I’m usually through with my route and have my account closed out by two thirty. Thursday, I’ll be waiting outside the post office with my backpack at two o’clock. Will we get to lay on the beach naked?”

“If I know Robert, we’ll be in some private, secluded location where we can all be naked the whole time, indoors and out.”

“OH GOD! I can’t believe this is happening to me. I have DREAMED of doing this one day. Will we get to scuba dive? I’ve always wanted to do that where the water is so clear you can see forever,”

“Does this mean you’ll go with us?” Bobby asked.

“I feel like I’ve awakened in a dream world. If this is for real, I want to go. I don’t have any money for a plane ticket, but I can borrow from my credit union.”

“Dear, we’re flying our own private jet to the beach, with you as our guest. There will possibly be as many as twelve people, or more onboard.”

“I want to go, Dee. I want to do this just once in my life. I know I’ll never get a chance like this again, please put me on the passenger list,” Tommie said as she grabbed Dee. They kissed for over a minute, never stopping to take a breath.

While still wrapped in Tommie’s arms, Jo Dee reached out for her son’s hand. She pulled him behind Tommie and smiled as she reached down to put her son’s cock inside the mail carrier’s pussy.

“Bobby, I hate to stop you Sweetie, but please pull your cock out of Tommie’s pussy long enough for us to get out on the lounge pads,” Dee told her son.

Bobby knew what his mom had in mind. Someone was about to get a pussy sucked and he was hoping it was his mom.

“Tommie, get on your knees so Bobby can fuck your naked pussy. While he’s busy back there, I want to instruct you on how to eat a pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.