Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

They talked as they ate their sandwiches and drank their cokes.

When they walked out, Bobby took her arm and steered her to his truck.

“May I drive you home, so I’ll know where you live?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind. Does that mean you plan to come back?”

“I’d like to. Maybe about 7:30 Saturday? I hope you won’t be upset that my sisters will be with me.”

“I’d love to meet them. Are they as happy and sexy and adventurous as their brother?” she asked as she stepped up and sat in the bucket seat on the passenger side.

“More so. They’ll probably try to talk you into getting naked with them and get in the back seat.”

“Will you get back there too?”

“If you will, I’ll gladly get naked with all of you back there.”

“I’m not on the pill.”

“I have condoms, look in the console.”

“Let me guess. Your dad bought these three boxes, right?” she said as she raised the lid on the console.

“Mom.”

He made Tommie laugh.

When they pulled up in front of her apartment, she turned in her seat to look at him.

“Bobby I like you. I like you a lot. I’d invite you in, but I’m on my period. I’ll be off by tomorrow, and I’ll be ready for you, AND your sisters at 7:30 Saturday.”

“We’ll be here. Want to go eat and see a movie? I wouldn’t mind you being on your period either, but I respect that.”

“We can just eat. I’d rather spend our time getting to know you better, and meeting your sisters.”

“I like your idea better.”

“Skirt, shorts or jeans?”

“Skirt, my sisters will have on short skirts and tee shirts, and that’s all.”

“I like your sisters already. It’s been a pleasure meeting you. I hope your mom doesn’t find out you have a date with a twenty-two year old and stop you before I get to know you as well as I want to.”

“She won’t. I’ll even invite you out sometime, we have an indoor heated pool.”

“I love to swim.”

“You won’t need a suit.”

“I’d love to swim naked with you.”

“And my sisters?”

And your sisters! Now go home before I do something my mom told me it wasn’t sanitary,” she said as he walked her to her door.

“Good night, Sexy Mail Carrier.”

“Good night, Sexy Bobby Cotton. I hope you have plenty of those condoms left over from your date Friday night. We’re going to need them.”

“I’ll tell mom to get another two dozen, just in case.”

“I like you, Bobby. Its been a long time for me. I have warn you, I do love sex.”

“I love sex too and so do both my sisters.”

“Will they be with us? At the same time, I mean?”

“They’ll both be all over you, if you get naked. That is, if you’ll let them.”

“I won’t fight them off.”


Bobby was just pulling into their carport when a carload of girls pulled in behind him. He heard Billie and Bry laughing as they got out. He waved at the other girls in the car. Most were sophomores with one junior, he knew all of them and he also knew Billie and Bry would get him some pussy from each of them, and soon.

“Bobby, you’re just now getting home? Where did you slip off to?” Billie asked as she ran to her brother and hugged him as if he’d been gone a week.

“I saw Susan when I was leaving, and I drove her home.”

“You didn’t fuck her did you?” Bry asked in a threatening voice.

“No, I did get some of her mom’s pussy though, while Susan helped us.”

“Oh shit. I wish we had been there. Does she look as good naked as she does with clothes on?”

“Even better. Believe me, she looks as good naked, as mom or Dora ... and does she ever have a tight pussy.”

“I bet it’s not as tight as it was.” Bry said as they entered the kitchen.

“Here’s my three sexy teenagers. Are you ready for a light snack to hold you until supper? We’ll be eating in about two hours,” Dora said as she grabbed each of them and hugged. Bobby cupped her butt cheeks and pulled her to him as Dora bumped him with her pussy.

“I just want a glass of tea,” Bobby told her.

“Girls, what do y’all want?”

“We want some of your pussy, but we’ll wait until after supper,” Billie said, laughing when Dora swatted her butt.

“I smell pussy on Bobby, have y’all been fucking?” Dora asked, sniffing the three of them.

“Bobby got some pussy, but we weren’t there to see it.”

“Bobby, was it good?”.

“It sure was. She knows you from the supermarket.”

“Did that sexy-ass woman give you some of her hot pussy? I knew if she ever ran upon you, she would. That’s all she talks about when we see each other. I don’t think she ever gets any loving at home.”

“You mean you talked to Ms. Baker about fucking Bobby?” Billie asked.

“No, she just told me she was so horny that sometimes her pussy hurt. We never talked about Bobby. If I knew she liked young boys, I’d have sic’d Bobby on her hot ass already. Bobby, can she fuck as good as she looks?”

“She sure can. It took us a while to get my cock inside her pussy, but when we did, she really cut loose with some sexy moves. I really think she’d cut loose on your sexy ass too - if you even hinted to her, from the way she talked about you being so hot looking.”

Billie and Bry picked up a box of their favorite snack crackers with a squeeze bottle of cheese spread and headed up the stairs to Bobby’s room, right behind him.

Bobby stripped his jeans off and lay back on his bed with the TV on, his glass of tea on his bedside table.

Billie and Bry did as they have for the past week since the day they fucked Bobby. They stripped down to their bikini panties and sat cross legged on his bed, eating cheese and crackers, drinking coke.

“I hope y’all don’t have plans for Saturday night.”

“Why? Do you have us another date with Susan?” Billie asked.

“No, I met a twenty-two year old mail carrier today. She’s new here and she’s hotter than Susan. We just got to talking and I asked her out. I told her both of you would be there and would probably get naked in the back seat.”

“Did you really tell her that? What did she say?” Bry asked.

“She said she’d get back there with you, if I would.”

“Well, since you have the date and asked us if we’re busy, I take it we’re all getting naked?” Billie asked.

“Just wait until you see her long sexy legs. She’s got some small boobs and a hot, sexy ass too, but I haven’t seen her naked.”

“What are we going to do ... go to a movie?”

“No. She wants to get something to eat, then go somewhere and get to know each other.”

“We’ll have her naked before we eat,” Billie said.

“I have no doubt. Maybe we can just get sandwiches and plan a naked romp in the back seat.”

“Sounds good to me. I can’t wait to see her, if she’s got long legs, small boobs and an ass that got you hot all at once,” Bry said laughing.

“You’ll see. She asked if she needed to wear shorts, skirt or jeans. I told her you two would have a t-shirt and miniskirt on, and that’s all.”

“I hope she wears the same, we’ll have her naked while we’re at the drive-in window getting sandwiches.”

Billie ate her crackers and drank the last of her coke. She put her can on Bobby’s table and reached over to pull his boxers down.

“Bobby, if we hurry, you can fuck both of us before supper,” she said as she pulled her panties off and moved over to sit astraddle his legs. Bry took his cock and aimed it at Billie’s pussy as Bobby thrust his cock into her pussy.

Since the first time they fucked, the three of them love to fuck, anywhere, anytime, and they didn’t waste any time getting some now.

By the time Dora yelled up to them, Bobby had fucked both his sisters and sucked their nipples until each of them reached orgasms while he blasted his cum inside them.


Though Thursday was another exciting day at school for all of them, they were more excited when Friday night came, and they loaded into his pickup, headed back to town to get Susan Baker.

Billie and Bry wore t-shirts and miniskirts – no panties – no bras.

When Bobby got out at Susan’s house, she and her mom walked out on the porch. Susan’s wearing a white miniskirt and white crop top.

June Marie Baker is wearing a t-shirt and white short shorts. As she watched them drive off, she smiled. She knew her baby girl was going to have fun tonight.

“Your mom looks so sexy. Bobby told us about him getting naked with you and her,” Billie said as they backed out to leave.

“Mom has talked non-stop about fucking your brother. I hope I get some of his cock too, tonight.”

She had turned to look over the seat back, talking to Billie and Bry. They made sure she could see their bare legs, flashing their naked pussies.

“Bry and I will help you get all you can want. I hope you’re ready to get naked in the back seat with us.”

“Am I ever. I told my sister, Lisa about Mom taking all of Bobby’s cock inside her pussy, and now she wants some.

“Bobby, I hope that’s alright,” she said as she looked at Bobby.

“I told you. I’ve always thought Lisa looks sexy. You both look a lot like your mom, and she’s smoking hot.”

“Hey look, there’s Darryl Wattlington walking on the shoulder. Stop Bobby,” Bry said as she slapped him on his shoulder.

“I didn’t know either of you knew, Darryl,” Bobby said, pulling up beside Darryl as Susan ran the window down on her side.

“Darryl, where are you going?” Bobby asked as he leaned past Susan.

“Hi Bobby. I was just going to the mall to play some video games. Wow, there’s Bry and Billie back there. Hi Susan, you sure look sexy tonight.”

“Want to ride with us, Darryl? We can take you by the mall, or you can go have a sandwich with us,” Bobby told him.

“Hey thanks. I’d love to ride with you in this hot truck.”

“Get in back with Bry and Billie. Be careful they’ll have your clothes off as soon as you get in,” Bobby told him.

“Bobby, how did you find out about us and Darryl?” Billie asked as she swung her legs out to let Darryl sit between them.

“I didn’t know anything about you two and Darryl. Is there something I need to know?”

“Uh ... Bobby. I hope you’re not mad,” Darryl said.

“Hey, if my sisters want to play around, I have no problem with it,” Bobby told him as he looked in the mirror.

“Darryl, we were thinking about getting a sandwich and maybe riding around, want to go with us?” Billie asked as she put her hand over his cock.

“Heck yeah, that is if Bobby and Susan don’t mind me being here.”

“We don’t mind, we may get naked and get in the back with you,” Susan said as she turned to look back at them.

“Count me in!”

Bobby pulled into the Sonic, and as soon as he did, horns started blowing and they waved out the windows. By the time he’d circled and pulled into an empty slot, there were girls all around the pickup.

When they saw Susan sitting beside him, they backed up, looking in the back to see Darryl Wattlington, Bry and Billie.

“Sorry, we didn’t know y’all had dates,” April Lindsey said as she leaned in the back window with her titties inside.

“We’re not dating, we’re just getting a sandwich and talking. Do you know Darryl?” Billie asked as she tweaked April’s nipple.

“Billie Cotton, you stop that in front of your brother. Hi Darryl, I know your sister, Lily and I’ve seen you. You look older than she said you were.”

“He’s BIG for his age,” Bry said and they laughed.

“Hi Susan, your legs sure are the sexiest of all the cheerleaders. I bet you love working out don’t you?”

“I love it, and thanks for noticing my legs. I’m proud of them. I think my legs are my best asset.”

“We think her sexy ass is her best asset but we haven’t seen it naked. Yet,” Billie said and they laughed.

“May I take your order please?” The intercom blared.

“The usual?” Bobby turned to ask his sisters.

“Yes,” they both answered.

“Darryl?”

“Whatever y’all are having.”

“Susan?”

“I want what you’ve got,” she said and Bobby laughed.

“Five steak sandwiches, with medium fries and large Cokes.” Bobby ordered.

“Susan, Bobby has a big steak you wrap your buns around,” Bry told her.

“You girls are so bad. I bet Bobby spanks your butts when you get home,” April said.

“Wanna go home with us April? He said he’d love to get in your panties.” Billie ducked when April playfully swatted at her.

“Billie, you’re so mean to me,” April said, her face red.

“April you know you’d hand my brother your panties right this minute if he asked for them,” Billie told her.

“I would too.” A cute brunette standing behind April said.

“Sandy, you should be ashamed,” April gasped as she looked back at her younger sister.

“Sandy come over here and let me see you. You’re so cute. I love your hair,” Susan said.

Sandy walked out from behind her older sister and stepped up close to the front window.

“WOW, just look at this beautiful long hair,” Susan said as she ran her fingers through it.

“Take your panties off Sandy and hand them to Susan so she can give them to my brother. Bobby loves black hair too,” Billie leaned up between the bucket seats and spoke to her.

“You don’t think I will, do you? I know you, April, and Bry tease each other all the time, but I’m just as brave as y’all are,” Sandy said, looking around before stooping to run her hands under her miniskirt. She came out with her red bikini panties.

“Susan, will you please hand my panties over to Bobby for me? If I lean too far over, my butt will be exposed,” she said.

Susan took her panties and put them to her face and inhaled loudly, then handed them to Bobby.

Bobby took them and pressed them to his face and Sandy squealed.

“How old are you Sandy?” Bobby asked.

“I’m fourteen.”

“When we get back from spring break, would you like to ride around with us one night?”

“I’d love to,” she said, crossing her legs.

“I hope April will too,” Bobby said, looking back to where she still had her titties resting on the window opening.

“Heck yes I will. Here’s my panties too,” April said as she stripped her panties off and handed them in the window to his outstretched hand.

“Just be ready when we get back. We ride in Bobby’s truck with no panties and no bras,” Bry told them.

“Do you really?” Sandy asked.

“Show her Susan,” Bry said.

“I will if you will.”

All three girls raised their butts and lifted their short skirts to expose their naked pussies.

“Good-Golly-Damn!” Darryl said as he looked at Bry and Billie, then looked over the seat to see Susan’s naked pussy.

The carhop brought the order and Bobby paid her, giving her a three dollars tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.