Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Goodnight Eileen, I hope you feel as good as I do right now.”

“Goodnight Dale. I’m so excited, and I feel so warm and sexy right now, I can hardly wait to see you.”

Bobby and Coach Metters were so excited and horny, they kept right on fucking as he shot his cum deep inside her.

She reached over and pushed the button to end the call ... then she rolled over and sat astraddle Bobby’s cock. She took him all the way to his balls as she smiled down at him.

She rode him hard, wanting to take his hot cum in her pussy again. Talking to Dale Hunter while Bobby fucked her made her hornier than she’s ever in her life. Now she wants even more of this young stud’s cock. After years of doing without, wishing she could find love ... or even a lover, she’s ready to make up for all the lost opportunities to have her pussy filled with cum ... by as many cocks as she can find.

They rolled over and he was above her, his hands on either side of her as he pounded his cock into her. She raised her legs, to let Bobby hold her legs up his arms ... Her feet were over her head, her pussy spread wide so he could run his cock deep inside her pussy. This was her favorite way of fucking, after trying all the ways she and Bobby could come up with. She’s beginning to love being in total submission with her ass raised, getting her pussy pounded by a huge cock.

Her orgasms were flashing through her belly, streaming from her wet pussy and pouring out onto her sheets as she pushed up to take more of him.

Bobby was getting close, but Coach Metters was still fucking him hard and he hated to stop until she was ready. He felt his cock begin to swell and she did too. They reached the most powerful orgasm of the night, with his cock at the very opening of her cervix. With all his muscles straining, his buttocks clenched, Bobby Cotton sprayed his cum deep inside her womb.

He pulled her from her bed and led her to the shower, where they washed and touched and stood in the warm water until they were horny again. He bent her over and she pulled him close as she reached between her thighs and guided his fat cock back inside her pussy. With her hands grasping the soap dish at the end of the shower, Bobby held her hips and fucked her even deeper than before. She spread her legs as wide, bucking her ass back to meet his thrusts as both of them found release once more.

“Coach, we may have messed up. I shot cum in your pussy at least five times again tonight.”

“I know and believe me, when I was getting my come each time with your cock deep inside my pussy, it was just fucking wonderful. I think I’m in my safe time of the month, but if I’m not - I don’t give a fuck if I am pregnant. I’ll fuck Dale Hunter and tell him your baby is his. He’ll have to marry me then.”

Back in her room, she wanted him to stay longer.

“Sleep with me, Bobby. So we can fuck some more. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum all night long.”

“When we get you moved in out at the guest house, I’ll come spend the night with you.”

“I know you’re right. We need to be respectful of your family ... We’ll wait.”

“See you tomorrow, Coach.”

“Night, sweet handsome stud. I hope I do have a baby boy and he grows up to be just like you.”

Bobby left her in her bed, lying on the far side, out of the two wet spots on her sheets.

The next morning – once again the household was astir early, as the teenagers and Coach Metters were dressing for school and eating breakfast.

Robert Cotton walked into the kitchen, smiling as he handed Eileen Metters the keys to her new car. The dealership from Jackson, Mississippi had delivered it during the night.

She was shocked, but she knew they told her they wanted to buy her a new car. She looked at the familiar Bow-Tie logo on the keys and stood beside her chair to hug Robert.

“Mr. Cotton, I’ll never be able to repay you and your family. When I get on my feet again and get my bills paid, I’ll begin paying you back for my car. I’m about to cry and make a mess of my makeup, but I’m so happy,” she said as she hugged him.

Dressed in the finest clothes money can buy in the Mississippi Delta, Eileen knew she looks better today, than she has in her entire life. She feels better too. She’s alive and she’s eager to meet her new world head on.

“Eileen, I told you not to worry about your problems again. I meant what I said. Now, you gather up your gear for the day and get your sexy ass to school ... before I spank it for you,” Robert smiled.

“Yes Sir. I really think you would too,” she smiled up at him.

“If I hear one more word about your problems of the past, I’ll take you to your room and show you,” he said, and he wasn’t smiling.

“Come on Coach Metters, lets go see your new car,” Billie said as she and Bryanne grabbed their books and started out the back door.

Bobby was already in the garage, waiting for the show to begin.

Her new car was parked closest to the kitchen door, a place normally reserved for Jo Dee’s SUV.

“What do you think Eileen?” Robert asked as he stood beside the new car.

“This isn’t my car ... I mean ... is it really? I mean ... Is it?” she asked, eyes wide, tears already welling up.

“Yes, now get in it and go to school. You have a job waiting on you and a whole new life ahead of you,” he said as he opened the door to her new red, Camaro convertible. The gray top was down, showing the gray leather interior.

“Mr. Cotton, are you sure?” she laughed, she cried, and she sobbed.

“The papers in the console are in your name. If you don’t want that sexy ass spanked, get in this car and let us see the sexy woman you’ve wanted to be since you came here. Starting right now, we expect you to be Eileen Metters, the sexiest, prettiest, happiest, best women, s coach Cottondale High has ever had.”

“Thank you, thank you - thank all of you,” she said as she sat in the drivers seat, her short skirt over her knees, as she tried to figure our just how to drive the sporty little red beast.

“See you at school, Coach,” Billie said as she hurried to get into Bobby’s pickup. Bry and Bobby were already waiting for her as they watched Coach Metters back slowly from the garage, down the long drive and out into the circle that led to the paved road toward town.

With a wave back over her head, she pulled her dark glasses down over her eyes and roared away. They could her her laughing above the sound of the engine.

Eileen parked her new convertible in the parking space with her name on the little sign. Right next to the empty parking space with Coach Hunter’s name on it. She was reading how to raise the top, when he drove into his parking spot and got out.

“You can’t park there, that space belongs to... Eileen? Is that you?

“GOOD GOD, WOMAN! You are beautiful, I mean, well ... I meant you look ... you are even more beautiful than I’ve ever seen you. Will you have dinner with me tonight?” Dale hunter was stuttering and stumbling through his words as she stood before him smiling.

“I’d love to, Dale. Uh, can you help me put this top up? I’d hate to get my new car rained on with the top down ... I just got it today,” she smiled at him and his cock jerked half erect as he looked at her.

He reached out to take the book, still looking at the beautiful young woman standing in front of him. She looks like a famous star, with her long blonde hair lying in silky strands on her white, sheer blouse. She’s wearing a red flared skirt that comes just above her knees, with red heels.

“Dale, are you going to help me, or just stand and stare at me?”

“Eileen, you don’t want to know what’s going through my mind right now. You’d never speak to me again,” he said as he leaned over and unlatched the canvas top, then flipped the switch to raise the top. When it was fully closed, he bent forward, his head and upper body inside her new car as he latched the top securely above the windshield.

When he turned, Eileen was so close, his arm brushed against her breasts. She reached out and cupped his buttocks in her long fingers, pulling him close.

Dale Hunter, I’m going to fuck your sexy ass! Do you hear me, Darling?” she smiled, then laughed at his shocked look.

“Eileen, you better be careful. You could get fucked right here on this parking lot,” he countered as she kept smiling.

“Dale, I’m tired of being careful. I’m tired of being shy. I’m tired of not getting what I want. Here, hold my gym bag,” she said as she looked around the parking lot, then reached under her red skirt and slipped her tiny red silk panties down her legs, off her heels and handed them to him.

“Eileen?”

Dale, I’ve already told you, I’m going to fuck you! I hope you’re ready for me. I’ll see you at our free period. Put my panties in your pocket Dale, they’re for you and you only,” she said as she patted his butt once more.

Coach Hunter put Eileen’s lace panties to his face and made a loud hoarse sound as he inhaled. He put them in his pocket and smiled at her as took her arm to walk her toward the entrance to the sports complex, where they had their offices.


Fate smiled and dusted his hands. He was pleased at the turnaround in the sexy, Coach Eileen Metters. The once shy young coach, not only wants Coach Dale Hunter, she wants all the cocks she could get. She’s on fire, her pussy is boiling and she’s horny as hell. She was on her way to see Principal Batesford. She wanted to explain about her absence yesterday and her change of address. Eileen smiled as she left Dale Hunter at his office and walked with her sexy ass swaying, toward her own office. She tossed her gym bag on the leather settee and grabbed her small red handbag. She knew she was going to need at least one condom.


“Good morning Ms. Preston, you sure look nice today. I love your hair fixed like that ... I need to see Principal Batesford, please,” Eileen said as she stepped into the outer office to Principal Batesford’s office.

Alice Preston was feeling great today, her boss had even complimented on her good looks, and now the sexy Coach Eileen Metters has complimented her.

“Thank you, Coach Metters. I’ll buzz him for you. He’s in a great mood today, I’m sure you’ll be happy to know.”

Mr. Batesford, Coach Metters is here to see you, “ Alice said in her sweetest, professional voice.

Send her in Alice, and thank you, “ he answered instantly, something he never does.

“Go right in, Coach Metters. I must say, you look very beautiful today, not that you weren’t before, just that you’re not normally dressed like a movie star.”

“Why, thank you, Alice. May I call you, Alice? Please call me, Eileen.”

“Yes, Eileen and thank you. I need to know where you buy your clothes. You look so sexy and ... just so alive and happy.”

“I’ll get with you after I see Mr. Batesford, and we’ll have us a little chat. I must tell you, Alice ... you better be careful when you venture out into the hallways, these young boys in junior high will think you’re a new girl and have you up against the wall,” Eileen said and they shared a naughty laugh before she opened the heavy door to Mr. Batesford’s office.

“Good morning, Mr. Batesford. I’m here to apologize for yesterday. I’m afraid I had a small meltdown and if it wasn’t for that sweet Bobby Lee Cotton and his sisters, I just don’t know what I would have done,” Eileen in her, newly acquired, sexy southern drawl as she smiled, sitting across from him. She crossed her long legs, letting her red, silky, flared skirt ride up over her knees. She knew her pussy was exposed, she felt the warm air on her slick wet lips ... and they got even wetter.

“Eileen, don’t you worry about that. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there to help you myself. I’ve already talked to Mrs. Cotton - she told me all about what happened, and how hard it is for a young single woman to make it here. She recommended I raise your salary to the maximum of your qualifications. I agreed with her and I told Alice this morning to enter your new pay raise, effective the first of the month, with back-pay retroactive to the first of this school year.”

“Oh Mr. Batesford, you’re about to make me cry. I’m so happy and I just love the Cotton family. That Bobby is an angel and his parents are just the kindest people ... I also think you’re the best principal a young single teacher could ever serve under. You’re like a father figure to me and I could just hug you for what you’ve done.”

“Well, I must say, I’ve never been hugged by a coach ... or a teacher for that matter. Furthermore, I would consider it an honor to be thought of as your father figure. If you ever get another sudden urge to hug me, just grab me and make it happen.”

“I just knew when I came into your office this morning and saw your happy smile, that you and I were going to start this day - being best friends forever. I want my hug now, Mr. Batesford,” she said and stood to walk around his desk.

George Batesford stood and opened his arms, his dick was already hard from looking at her frilly white bra under her thin blouse ... and her naked, hairless pussy...

With her heels, she’s almost as tall as him. When he opened his arms, Eileen Metters flew into his embrace, pressing herself against his starched white shirt. She smelled his aftershave and it was the same fragrance her own daddy used when he was alive.

She snuggled closer, and he pulled her tighter. They held each other for over a minute, not moving, just holding each other.

“Mr. Batesford, you are so handsome and so virile, and you remind me so much of my daddy. I hope I haven’t embarrassed you by pressing myself against you like that. I could have stayed in your arms the rest of the day ... I felt so safe and protected with your arms around me.”

“Eileen, I must confess, that was the first hug I’ve had since my own mother died years ago. My wife and I have just about driven a wedge between our love for one another. Thank God, she is on her way to her own mother’s for three months as she goes through breast surgery and recovery.”

“Will you please allow me come each morning and get a big hug from you? PLEASE? I promise I won’t do anything ... unacceptable or offensive to you,” she smiled coyly, flirting openly – something she has never done in her life.

“I’ll be expecting you each morning. You could never offend me with a hug. I may offend you though, you’re a very beautiful woman and you’re much too sexy to let wander the school grounds alone,” he smiled and she did too.

“Thank you, Mr. Batesford. That’s the nicest compliment I’ve ever had at this school. I can assure you, there’s nothing you could do that would offend me. I love the way you hug me and I could just hug you again, even tighter.”

“Then by all means, lets hug at least one more time.” He held out his arms.

This time, she didn’t hold back ... and neither did he. They pressed their groins against each other as he pulled her huge breasts to his chest and felt her snuggle close.

“Mr. Batesford, I just love the way you make me feel. May I confess something to you?” she said as she pressed the side of her face against his tall thin frame.

“Please Eileen, tell me anything you feel the need to confess.”

“When I was a little girl, I had a crush on my daddy. I loved him more than anything on earth. My mommy was mean to him and I would find him in his workshop and just hug him. When I was older, we still hugged and I wanted so much to love my daddy. Not like a little girl, but like a woman. Like my mommy was supposed to love him ... Like your wife is supposed to love you, Mr. Batesford. That’s the reason I wanted this hug. You make me feel like I’m so close to loving my daddy the way I wanted to as a teenager. He’s gone now and I miss him so much.”

“I’m honored, Eileen. I’ll be your daddy and you can hug me anytime no one will see us. We have to be discrete you know. Not many people would understand the need for two people to hug and show affection the way we’re doing.”

“I understand, Mr. Batesford. You’re so big and so handsome and you make me feel so safe and wanted. May I tell you a dirty little secret I’ve never told anyone in my life?”

“Of course you may, Eileen ... after all, I’m your daddy now,” George Batesford said as he moved his legs apart just a little, allowing her to hug him tighter. She eased closer and pressed her pubic mound into his thigh. He didn’t want to offend her by pulling back, so he pressed his now rigid dick against her prominent mound.

“Mr. Batesford, when I was a teenager, I fantasized about my daddy. I even stopped wearing panties at home ... so when we hugged, I could press my naked ... uh, sex against him. I know that makes me a nasty girl, but I wanted to love my daddy so bad and I know he wanted to love me. I really think he may have gotten relief a few times. I never did though, I needed more. I needed to be loved so bad back then. As I think back now, I realize, I needed a man’s love.... I needed a man, even back when I was a teenager.

“He died and I never did get the love I needed. Does that make me a nasty, naughty girl, Daddy?” she asked and he felt so elated, she had called him Daddy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.