Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Cast

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Cast of Main Characters:

Robert Lee Cotton IV... 45 year old owner of Cotton Lands Inc. LLC
Jo Dee Cotton... 38 year old wife of Robert L. Cotton
Robert L.’Bobby’ Cotton V 16 year old son of Robert and Jo Dee Cotton
Billie Jo Cotton... 15 year old daughter of Robert and Jo Dee Cotton
Glynnis Watters... 36 year old sister of Jo Dee Cotton
Jim Hardin... 50 year old Gen. Manager for Cotton Lands Inc.
Bryanne Alise Hardin... 16 year old daughter of Jim Hardin
Dora Mae Sommers... 24 year old housekeeper/cook of Cotton household
Mr. George Batesford... 48 year old Principal of Cottondale schools
Alice Preston... 25 year old assistant principal. (Single & Sexy)
Dale Hunter... 32 year old Jr. high coach of Cottondale schools
Eileen Metters... 25 year old Jr. high girls’ coach (Single & Sexy)
Jake Barnett... 37 year old private pilot for Cotton Lands Inc.

Meet the Characters Personally:

Robert Lee Cotton IV:

Educated, physically fit, forty five years old, 6’ 2” tall, 210 lbs. Black hair with gray at the temples. Clean shaven, very handsome, virile. VERY well endowed; a family trait for generations. Always neatly dressed, either in work clothes or dress clothes. Dedicated to his profession, and to introducing innovative farming practices to the industry. Very charitable and willing to help anyone in trouble. Fate smiles down on this man each and every day and has since before he was born. Robert Lee Cotton IV is the catalyst in Fate’s plans for all the family, friends and school administrators in Cottondale, Mississippi. Sex will run rampant over the Mississippi Delta, with Fate using Robert Cotton’s influence and position in the community.

Jo Dee Sutherland Cotton:

Educated, dedicated to the love of her life, Robert L. Cotton IV. Thirty eight years of age, physically fit. 5’ 7” tall, 127 lbs. 36-26-36. Long blonde hair, strong facial features, blue eyes. Peaches and cream complexion, always smiling. Always ready to help, no matter who or where. Active in Cottondale Schools as a member of the school board. Very influential in the community, but never overly forceful, though she always get her way, even if it takes a substantial donation to a cause, to overcome opposition. Loves to tan naked with her daughter(s), sister and her son. Fate loves this beautiful woman. He loves how she makes things happen in her bedroom and her life. He loves how she wants all her family and friends to become sexually knowledgeable and adventurous. Fate will help her.

Robert Lee ‘Bobby’ Cotton V:

Sixteen year old son of Robert and Jo Dee Cotton. Heir apparent to the entire Cotton Family estate. Heir apparent to his grandfather’s estate, as well as his great-grandfather’s estate, both of which wait in escrow for him to reach the age of 21. 6’0”, 185 lbs. Dark black hair, groomed neatly in front and on top, cut to his collar in back. Rugged good looks of his father and forefathers, physically fit. Extremely, well endowed for his age, very active in sports. Very popular in school and a friend to everyone he meets. Very outgoing and very popular with the teachers, with a perfect high school grade point average. Very popular with the girls, though he is just now beginning to date. Spends his free time with his sister and their ‘adopted’ sister, Bryanne Hardin, daughter of General Farm Manager of Cotton Lands Inc., Jim Hardin. Has yet to experience sex. Fate knows him well and has plans for this young man. Fate has so many asterisks affixed to Bobby Cotton’s name, it takes two lines to list them. Number one on his list, a larger, fuller, ever lasting cock for the young emerging stud. Bobby will be best friends with Fate for ever and ever.

Billie Jo Cotton:

Fifteen year old daughter of Robert and Jo Dee Cotton. 5’5”, 120 lbs. 32-24-34. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful facial features with a special smile for everyone. Active in school sports and summer softball. Liked by all who know her, never pretentious, never looks down on her friends because of her family’s financial status. Does not date as yet, but goes to all social events at school and in the community with her brother, Bobby. They are together whenever possible, she adores and worships her brother. She already knows he will be her first lover. Fate knows better than she, that Bobby will be her first lover. Billie is bubbling over with excitement as she thinks about becoming sexually active. Fate smiles at her exuberance and eagerness to begin her sexual emergence and become actively accessible to the young cocks in the community. Triple dates with Bry and Bobby will be first, then on to single, one on one dates for the eager teen.

Glynnis Marie Sutherland Watters:

Thirty six year old sister of Jo Dee Cotton. Long time widow, physically fit, 5’9”, 135 lbs. 38-28-36. Short blonde hair, blue eyes. Living with her sister Jo Dee and Robert Cotton, now that she’s widowed. No children, in need of love and affection, which she finds in abundance on Cotton Lands Inc. Fate has Glynn on his list, she is about to cast off her shell of mourning, as she casts off the dark clothes of a grieving widow. She has her eyes set on pilot, Jake Barnett. Fate has her physically and mentally primed for the encounter.

Jim Hardin:

General Manager of Cotton Lands Inc. He grew up on this farm and made his way to the top, with hard work and dedication to the land as well as the owners. Divorced father of Bryanne Alise Hardin, whom the Cotton family has ‘adopted’ as a sister to Billie and Bobby. 5’ 11”, 210 lbs. Salt and pepper hair. Easy going, but firm in his convictions and with his farm hands. Well liked and respected by all. Fate has Jim in his sights. Jim is ready for whatever happens. He is overdue, his planter is full and he has seed to plant. He’s already seen some very nice fields that need plowed and planted. When his Mexican housekeeper comes each afternoon late to fix his supper, clean his house and make his bed, Jim wants to plow her brown furrow.

Bryanne Alise Hardin:

Sixteen year old, daughter of Jim Hardin. 5’6”, 125 lbs. 35-24-34. Long dark hair, brown eyes, dark complexion, soft facial features. Very, very attractive. Loves to be with her best friend and ‘sister’, Billie Jo Cotton. Worships and adores Bobby Cotton and craves being near him. She knows he will be her first lover, she and Billie have agreed on this. Fate knows this young girl is about to become a young woman and Fate intends to lend a helping hand, as well as a few well endowed cocks, to her emerging sexually adventurous romp through school and community.

Dora Mae Summers:

Twenty four years old. 5’9”, 140 lbs. 38-30-36. Soft black, shoulder length hair. Extremely attractive with facial features inherited from her Cuban ancestors. Cook, housekeeper, companion and ‘sister’ to Jo Dee Cotton. Educated, extremely friendly and happy. Orphaned since infancy. Sultry and sensuous. Sexually adventurous, though not active – until now. Fate knows the needs of this beauty, she will serve his whims well, as she throws off her clothes, her fears, and inhibitions, opening the door to her abundant sexuality.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.