Faux Realm
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Kal Darov

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Follow Lucian Deca as he enters a world filled with Aliens, intrigue, sex and violence. Meet his friends, lovers and enemies as he travels the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Liza bit her finger. She was busy punching, pushing and probing around her console.

Drained. Emotionally uneven since months of searching brought them from one wall to the other. She was worried about them all. Liza felt it all, but most of it she had to be strong. For all of them. A noise behind her drew her back to reality. She was aware that one other person was feeling more than she was. Liza’s mind was focusing on the apparition sitting behind her; while she was absentmindedly pushing random buttons.

Months of searching left her in a dazed state; she was no longer interested in what the universe had to offer. A tear slowly dripped down on her hands.

The once vibrant captain in search of the adventure was no more. In her place sat a new figure. Disheveled apparition as it watched on; from her captain seat, angrily looking at the pad in front of her. Waiting for the answer.

Repeated pleas to her superiors went on deaf ears. Some did not bother answering, while others did not want to do with any wild goose chases.

Sixteen billion boteans in their territory had more pressing issues to deal with.

Her message sent to Al’Jafar also went unanswered. Why? As if a giant hand was making everyone shy away from helping her in any way.

A single tear streaked across its cheek. She felt abandoned. However, she felt these feelings before, she quickly sat in her chair, stoic and unmoving,

There was a soft chime. Ericha moved her arm like it weighted a ton. Eventually the button, after numerous seconds, was pressed. With a quivering voice she started speaking.

“One for All requesting clearance t dock.” She was on auto pilot and her voice came out without her even knowing it.

She was surprised when the face behind her held Pad showed unusual amount of contempt. At first she was annoyed then slowly swallowed her surprise as eventually the face spoke.

“One For All, stand by.”

“We still haven’t docked!” Ericha Rrang shouted.

Her stress was skyrocketing with each passing second and day and the pain that she felt increased exponentially with every failure.

The face on screen grinned. “And you will, when I say it. Not sooner.”

“This is Captain Ericha Rrang of the...” She barked over the open channel.

“And you will stay put as instructed.” The sneering man interrupted abruptly ending the Vid call.

Too emotionally drained to argue or to put up a decent fight. Unaware that she was standing she sat back on her chair.

She held her head in the defeat, “Where is Lindsay?” she asked through her hands.

“She is resting.” Liza answered her question while all four of her arms worked to gently control the ship.

An orchestra of movement. With every sway of her fingers and wrists, lights on her console would chime in acknowledgment.

Liza hated to see or hear Ericha in any form of emotional stress, “We will find him.”

She said with finality. Liza pressed last of the buttons and turned her ergonomic chair, making contact with now weeping Ericha.

“WHEN?” Ericha screamed.

“WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FIND HIM? Huh? 6 fucking months.” Her voice was shaking.

Tears were now streaming across her face. She blamed herself, and Lucian for leaving, getting abducted, being there in the first place. Not being careful.

Liza’s head bent down. All four of her antennae fell as well, in defeat, frustration and contemplation. Seeing her lover in such state, being unable to offer any advice as to what to do or where to go, just to find their missing man.

On the other end Ericha was crushed emotionally by her verbal outburst.

Ericha stood and dragged her tired body over to where the helms console was, she wrapped her arms in a loving embrace around one of the people that meant more than her life. The apparition was now even more vivid in the ships light. Her white face showed how stressed and drained she truly was.

“My love. I am so sorry.” Her sad voice conveyed her true emotions.

“We will find him, right?” Now the question was asked by Liza.

“Of course baby, we will, we need to be stronger.”

Ericha had no way of knowing. Will they ever find him?

The crackle across the room startled both women as if they were doing something improper or immoral.

“One For All. This is Commander Zed. Your permission to dock has been granted.” The vid call abruptly ended not waiting for their validation.

Another station waiting for them, for their probing. As they went for the searching of their lover and husband, they noticed that the most efficient way of doing things was to sell ore in hopes to get the precious fuel they so badly needed.

No matter what, every space station gave them specific set of items and ores they required to even dock. They obediently went along and had to trade in some of the ore that they mined for their precious fuel they needed to traverse many systems in search of Lucian.

When they understood what had happened, when they found that they were being followed by an unidentified ship. Finally getting through that first few weeks they were working on system after system around the place that Lucian disappeared. Visiting countless stations both good and incredibly evil. Variety of people that they met was astonishing.

All of them knew nothing about his whereabouts. But gave them plenty of wild goose chases.

They prepared their shipment of ore, and a special container of precious gems. They armed themselves every time they visited one of these outposts. To the teeth.

They also carried three duffle bags of their supplies that they used for trading.

In them were various more rare and exotic gems, which they managed to obtain from mining ores. They encountered them as they dug through several asteroid belts in a remote system. All of them were very lucky as they managed to maintain a tight hold on their secret stash of the treasure vein.

Ericha and Liza were going in without their backup. This time they were going in alone. The rest of the crew, minus Lindsay, were sent to another station with a similar assortment of goods. No matter what they, will find an answer.

As they prepared their haul, Ericha leaned and gently took Liza’s lips. The kiss was long. Both parties were out of breath after they parted.

“Thank you. I needed that.” Liza whispered.

She gently lowered her head and stared with a sad expression to her now blank wrist. Once there was a beautiful tattoo that showed the depths of ones love, now was empty and wilting. Absentmindedly she dragged her finger over the once vivid henna tattoo. Now only vivid memories remain of it.

The first few weeks, when it started fading she was confused and scared. Ericha needed all the help in the universe to prove her wrong, that Lucian was not dead. But waiting for them.

She took a long drawn breath and focused her thoughts on the mission in hand. Fishing for information. As they visited these remote and alien stations they met old and new species, some wanted to know them, others wanted to rape them. Some needed little convincing to let the matter go, but others needed more permanent methods of dissuasion.

Gently wiping her hand over her MK 22. Special issue tactical disposal handgun. Small enough not to seem too dangerous, but enough to dispose of most dangers out there.

Many were fooled by the small size of the gun. The real danger presented itself in its bullets. A magazine full of Nano-fiber bullets that could penetrate most armors that were worn by the coherent species around the galaxy.

Those capable of some sort of speech or thought.

Still some chitins and carapaces that some creatures wore naturally, this gun with its limited size, could not penetrate. Or blow up. However, when or if you met those creatures it was better if you had something bigger and more people to help you deal with them.

Snapping it out of her holster she grabbed a magazine. Slowly and gently she pushed the 20 bullet magazine inside the pistol. There was mix of Nano-fiber bullets and incendiary rounds.

Thought behind this was what Nano-fiber rounds could not destroy or kill the fire-starting would finish. One could only hope.

Checking her special little bag; making sure in it was everything she was going to need during any transaction. Inside was special assortment of precious gems that could be sold for a huge amounts of money.

The rest of their loot, almost 500 kilos of ore, was put on a gravity cart and waiting for the familiar chime that would indicate that it was ok to push them through the airlock. One second later they received the sign that they were expecting. Doors opened silently and Ericha stood behind the cart pushing them through. The world exploded in vibrant sounds and colors. She had to squint, partly due to the lightning change and another part was due to the smoke in the air. It could be cut with a knife.

A virtual Middle Eastern space bazaar appeared. What little people were on it gave them strange looks. Appraising them, making sure they could take them down, two women were defenseless.

“Set weapons to kill.” Ericha silently said.

“Already did, boss.” Liza said with a smile.

One, two steps and they were met by a creature.

“Grrrrrr.” It pointed with clicks and gestures to a place further in the back of the station.

They managed to ignore him, running on instinct they knew what to avoid and where to go. Many, many desperate aliens tried to appropriate their hard earned loot for themselves.

Too many foiled attempts later they scouted and dug out any information they could before they would attempt any future sale.

With rattled nerves, both Ericha and Liza, after several minutes of walking through menagerie of different alien species, stood in front their destination.

Solid iron door.

“Remember our plan?” Ericha asked.

Liza looked at her lover, “Of course I do.”

“Good.” Ericha smiled.

Two women slowly approached them. Before their eyes a single scarlet rose blossomed from the iron door and as if judging them closed its petals.

“Fancy.” Ericha said.

Liza rolled her eyes. “Not impressed.”

Then the door slowly opened.

Both watched in mock awe at the cinematic display that was happening before their eyes. Obviously it was to impress them. They were not.

As they stepped inside the dark interior. The lights were almost strategically placed for anyone that might enter. As the rest of the shop was hidden by its shadow, the area of their interest was brightly lit. White light was casted over a single man leaning on a chair. Beside him a woman in chains. While he was busy inspecting an ornate piece left without a doubt by another customer, he deviously watched their movement.

The man wore a black suit with a white tie. The color of his eyes were unbelievably white, and his hair was pointy and black. Beside him was assortment of unusual jars and trinkets. Alongside the walls of his shop were assortment of strange parts and plants. The assortment of items inside the shop was too varied and weird to pinpoint the true nature of this establishment.

The woman in chains wore black leather suit that encased her entire body except her face. Inside her mouth was red ball that muffled her screams and the chains were there to prevent her from moving. Or escaping.

Ericha almost sneered, but managed to keep her emotions in check. She was all too familiar with these types. Doing everything for a show.

“Welcome my friends to ‘Freak Shop’.” The man was positively vomiting hospitality, while Ericha remained indifferent towards his advances, Liza seemed to grasp at his every word.

“The name is Mouth.” He continued.

“How strange. Why the name ‘Mouth’?” Ericha asked.

“There is no reason to give. People in my line of work tend to lose their real names and acquire fake ones to better distinguish one from another.” Mouth explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.