Preview

Fog

by Janet Fremont

Copyright© 2018 by Janet Fremont

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual,

Romantic Sex Story: Fog hides but can open new worlds - often ones never dreamed of by a young girl.

(Many thanks to Sharkie for finding my many typos and other mistakes.)

Standing on the deck outside the bedroom, I can hear the small waves on the big lake breaking against the sandy shoreline. The moon should be a bit more than half full tonight, but the thin clouds hide it completely just now As I look out I can also see the fog starting to roll in. I notice that part of the shoreline is already lost in the moist, gray blanket with its curtain also damping the night sounds. In the distance I hear a foghorn began to send its low, mournful warning.

I love the fog. In fact, I love many kinds of weather. A gentle, warm spring rain, promising flowers and other new growth. A stiff autumn wind, carrying just a slight chill, driving clouds hard before it, rustling leaves and sending some of their numbers towards the ground. A thick, soft snowfall - as long as I’m inside, preferably with a nice fire even if I do enjoy being out in it sometimes. And a summer thunderstorm. Just the thought of one sends shivers down my back, but shivers of a good nature. I find thunderstorms some of the sexiest weather of all and unless it is a dangerously strong one, they always turn me on.

But I think the weather I love best is a warm night with a cool, moist fog sliding over everything. Shrinking the world to a smaller and smaller space. One occupied by just myself and my lover. Like tonight. I watch the fog roll in and restlessly wait for him to get home. As I pace back and forth letting the world fill my senses, I think back to the first time I met him. It was also in the fog. I remember even further back than that - back to earlier times where fog still played an important roll.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.