The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S01.E09 - Phoebe (25)

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E09 - Phoebe (25) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 9: Phoebe

We’re looking at an attractive young lady in a beautiful wedding dress. She has long blonde hair (with dark roots), tied back in a loose pony-tail. Big smile, she’s a happy girl on the best day of her life. Blue eyes, a narrow nose and a big forehead. The dress is tight enough around her waist to show how slim she is, and how shapely her hips, with a front cut low enough, and pulled tight enough, to suggest that she possesses a small but wonderfully formed pair of tits.

“My name is MRS ... Phoebe ... BURTON...” She can’t suppress her smile. “I’m 25 years old. I work at a major high street bank, and I’m from Bolton in Lancashire.”

We interview her and new (and very lucky) husband Darren, as they stand outside wedding reception venue. Both are laughing and giggling and touching each other. Very much in love.

Intercut throughout the interview are shots of their wedding earlier in the day, and the reception they’ve just come from. Everybody inside believes they are shooting a documentary about the institution of marriage.

He starts, “I met Phoebe at the bank. I’d always wait for her window to be open and I’d only do my banking through her. She just had this smile that was so welcoming and so suggestive at the same time. I figured right from the start that she’d be up for anything. I haven’t been disappointed!”

Phoebe takes over, “Our first date was a double-date with his best friend and my best friend, and at the end of the night we all ended up in bed together. I think everyone had everyone. I know I did.”

Darren nods, he did too. “And we’ve done just about everything a couple can do – sex in public, threesomes, orgies ... We’ve put our videos on the internet...”

We see footage of Darren and Phoebe in the doggy position, her looking into camera, a snarl on her face as he pumps into her from behind. Her voice tinny on the low quality video. “Oh yeah, fuck my arse, fuck my arse...” Him breathless, “You dirty fucking whore ... Take it ... Take it...”

Phoebe, “Ever since we’ve been engaged we’ve joked about what we will do on our wedding night. We’ve watched videos of brides being gangbanged by black guys whilst the groom watches on and we love them.”

Darren, “We booked our honeymoon on St Lucia in the Caribbean so that we can arrange a gang-bang like that.”

Phoebe, “But the closer we got to the wedding, the more we wanted to do something really wild. I think Darren was joking when he said I should have sex with a dog - but the thought really appealed to me. I’m not into bestiality, but it just seemed such a dirty idea. I went online to watch some dogsex to see how it looked in reality – and I found your advertisement right away. We thought it was fate and I emailed before I lost my nerve.”

Do your families know about your sex life?

Phoebe, “No. Not that we know of. I don’t think anyone’s seen the video online. My mum knows that I like it a lot, but I don’t think she has any clue about how much I do, or how many partners I’ve had.”

How many partners HAVE you had?

Phoebe, “I started young, and I’ve had a lot ... Between looking for Mr Right, and having fun with Mr Right-Now, and then all the group sex with Darren and his friends ... It’ll be in the hundreds.

Darren, “Yeah, there’s quite a few of my friends at the reception right now who know what she’s like ... Half of my side of the church have had sex with her in the last couple of years!”

Phoebe giggles as she thinks about that.

And how do you think everyone will react to you doing this show?

Phoebe and Darren look at each other, then half shrug and laugh. She says, “I don’t know. I don’t care really. You only live once. I hope they’re a bit shocked. I wouldn’t want people to expect me to have sex with a dog!”

Darren chips in, “I hope they’ll understand that it’s just a bit of fun. It’s not a lifestyle we want to get into. We’re not perverts, we just like to have fun.”

Tell us what your plan is for the rest of the day.

“We’re going to go back inside and finish the reception. Speeches are next. Then we’ll have our first dance, then into the car. They will all think we’re off to the airport hotel, but we’ll really be off to have some fun with a big dog!” She smirks.

Inside the reception venue, the speeches. Bride and groom still smiling, looking at each other full of love. We see snippets of speeches...

Best man, “When Darren told me he’d found his one true love, I was dubious. Then when I got to know Phoebe MUCH better, I thought to myself, that’s not ‘love’ mate – that’s ‘lust’...”

Maid of honour, “Phoebe has always had a kind heart. Always willing to show pity to dumb animals...

Father of the bride, “Phoebe has always been my perfect little princess. No father could ask for a better daughter. I couldn’t be prouder of how well she’s turned out. And I couldn’t be happier with her finding such a nice gentlemen either.”

Then her in the back of the limo. Still in wedding dress. Darren beside her. ““My name IS Mrs Phoebe Burton, and I’m going to have sex with a dog - on my wedding day!”

They arrive in Gateshead and park outside Pablo’s little terraced home, making a quick run from car to open front door in order that the neighbours don’t wonder why a bride and groom in full wedding gear have just arrived at close to midnight.

In Pablo’s front room Phoebe is looking a little tired. It’s been a long day and she’s been drinking and dancing in addition to all the photos and the hair/make-up/dress. That’s not all... “We’ve been so horny on the way here. We stopped half way to have a quicky in the back of the car.” Darren adds, “And she’s been masturbating half of the time too.” She smirks again. Her reddened face suggests that it may well have been ‘most’ of the way from Bolton to Gateshead.

Pablo welcomes them in and comments on how beautiful the bride is and how pretty her dress is. She says that she’s hoping to leave it on for at least the start of the sex, but Pablo advises that Rocky will most likely rip it to shreds.

“That won’t work, love.” Says Darren. “We need it for the gangbang.” She agrees and allows Darren to unzip her, letting the dress fall away until she is standing in a white bustier and panty set, with white stockings and suspenders. Her body is tight, boobs small and still pushed up and together to form a little cleavage, legs smooth and strong, not the longest you’ll see, but well toned. She quickly removes the panties (“Won’t be needing these”) to show off a neatly trimmed little pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.