The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s5e3: Rebecca

Erotica Sex Story: s5e3: Rebecca - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“The United Kingdom of Zoo”

Series 5, Episode 3: Rebecca

We open with a shot of the United Kingdom – from space ... Pause for a moment – then a very cartoonish, top heavy pouting caricature of our beloved Charley appears, floating in the sky with us like a twisted version of the old “Bewitched’ tv titles ... She smiles at us, then waves and turns and falls toward the country at super-sonic speed, dropping from a low-Earth orbit to sea level over the English Channel, off the south coast, in just a few seconds.

From here we race toward a cartoon caricature of White Cliffs of Dover, over them and almost immediately into London, chasing cartoon Charley all the way, on a couple of occasions she moves across the screen allowing us to look right up her skirt – it’s not subtle.

We hurtle past landmarks at ridiculous speed, mixing through from the animation to real life ... The cartoon Charley turns around to face us, flying backwards and presents our first guest of the series - a slim, well dressed, young lady who’s standing on the doorstep of a home with a FOR SALE sign in the small front garden. We come to a sudden halt infront of her.

She’s pretty without being beautiful. The first thing we notice are her eyes, Chinese and brown, magnified behind thick spectacles. Other than those eyes - she has her delicate features on a narrow face, a few freckles over her nose and high cheekbones. Her long dark hair tied up behind her head.

The guest speaks in a polite, semi-excited tone, with a hint of cockney coming through, “Hello, and welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. My name is Rebecca Le Quan, I’m 34 years old, and I’m a real estate agent from Tower Hamlets in London.” She pauses to for emphasis of the next line. “I am ready, willing, and able ... To have sex with a dog ... As soon as possible...”

We cut to a montage of her showing a young couple around the house. This is intercut with footage of her being interviewed in close-up, and occasional photographs of her schooldays, family, etc.

She monologues her story over the top of these clips.

“When I was growing up, at school, I was always the awkward one ... I was a bit of an ugly duckling. My mother in Chinese, my father from South London, so the English kids called me ‘chink’, and the few Chinese kids called me ‘gweilo’ ... Children can be cruel. I was a bit of a late developer. I was quite chubby at school, didn’t have great skin and I probably didn’t make myself look the best ... So I never really felt like I was attractive to boys ... I couldn’t even imagine a man being interested in me.”

“But animals ... I don’t know if I saw a picture of it, or a video, or maybe heard someone talking about it ... But the idea of having sex with an animal was always there, and I always thought that an animal wouldn’t judge me the way a man might.”

“Dogs. Horses. Goats. If it’s got four legs and it’s covered with hair, I’ve probably imagined being under it ... Being ‘pounded’ from behind. Even after men started showing an interest in me, the thought of animals remained.”

“My confidence has really grown since I started working in real estate. Most agents are super-confident, but I was quite nervous at first – but once I found my feet I found I was really quite good at it. As I did it, my confidence grew, I started making money, and I realised that you can do anything you want, just as long as you are ready to dive in and do them.”

Cut to Manchester, our studios...

We see the set being prepared. At the moment it’s an empty double bed, with white sheets. Lights and cameras are being set up by our small crew. There’s no sign of any of our ‘stars’.

We cut to the street outside and see a smart looking BMW arriving, pulling smoothly into the carpark and coming to a halt at a jaunty, I-don’t-care angle. The driver’s side door opens and Rebecca steps out, dressed immaculately in a grey business skirt-suit. She poses for us, acting the big-time business success - closing the door casually, taking off her spectacles and putting them in a little case. Looking around, and then coolly turning on her high-heel and heading off into the studio. We follow – her cute little arse swaying as she strides inside.

We cut to inside our building as Rebecca walks passed our receptionist Riley, who holds the door open for our new guest to head into the corridors of our studio. Rebecca never changes stride, confidently walking toward her future, shoulders back and chest out.

Charley is waiting for her in this corridor – looking a lot like she did in the opening animation, with a tight white mini-dress that shows off a lot of cleavage, her chest tattoo reading “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE”, and quite a bit of thigh too.

“Hiiii, I’m Charley Ozvik – and you must be Rebecca...” She says as she gives Rebecca a friendly hug and cheek kiss, one of her hands giving her guest a playful little squeeze on the bottom.

“Hello there, Charley.” Smiles Rebecca. “I’ve been looking forward to meeting you...”

The ladies exchange smiles for slightly too long as they size each other up, until Charley breaks the moment, indicating the door behind her.

“In a moment, we’re going to step through this doorway onto our set, and you are going to have sex with a dog ... And nothing will ever be the same for you again ... Are you ready to become a dogslut... ?”

Rebecca pauses for a moment, then is unable to suppress a smile, which quickly spreads right across her face. Then, through the grin, she says, “Oh yeah!”

And Charley smiles too, loving how excited Rebecca appears to be.

We cut to the studio and Rebecca waiting beside the bed. Still very neat and tidy. We film her from a slightly higher angle in order to make her look a little smaller on set – and she wasn’t that big to begin with.

On cue, she begins to unbutton the jacket, just two buttons and then she holds her arms back and lets it slip off onto the bed behind her. Then she’s unzipping the side of her skirt, letting it slip down over her narrow hips, keeping hold with one hand and bending forward as she steps out of it, half turning to lay it on the bed next to her jacket.

Her blouse is just short enough for us to be able to see her little red panties, and we also notice her slim legs. Perhaps a little too slim.

“Please keep going...” Urges Charley from off-screen, and Rebecca smiles as she unbuttons her blouse. Once it’s fully unbuttoned, she takes either side and opens it up to reveal her little white bra, which contains he little pale tits, and her slim tummy – no six pack, but no fat either. Her hips, a little bony, and the top of those red panties.

Next she brings her hands up to her chest and takes hold of the front of the bra between her breasts, unhooks it and peels it back to expose her small but beautifully formed boobs. Brown nipples, bumpy areolas. There’s virtually no hang on these babies, just A-cup titties standing proud.

Then it’s the panties ... Thumbs in either side at the hip, and slipped down her legs, exposing her clean-shaven pussy - over her knees, calves, ankles, shoes and off ... And there she is ... Naked apart from her high heels. Standing there. Slim. Skinny even. Looking very fragile. Waiting...

We hear Charley say, “Say something...”

Rebecca raises her arms with a little shrug ... Looking straight into camera. “I’m just ... Erm ... I’m just a girl ... Waiting for a dog ... To ... Errrr ... Fuck me, I suppose...”

“We’re very close...” Continues Charley. “How does that make you feel?”

Rebecca smiles, broad and genuine, “Very, very horny ... And very, very curious about who ... Or what ... Is going to FUCK me!”

Then we hear the large loading door clank and scrape and it begins to wind open. Rebecca looks toward the sound, and we cut to the doorway in time to see...

A dog ... A big dog! A scary looking big dog with short brown hair and a fierce set of jaws.

Charley introduces the beast in voice-over, “Ladies and gentlemen ... A new favourite ... A Kumaon Mastiff – an Indian fighting dog. Very rare. This one rarer still – because he’s not been trained to fight – he’s been trained to fuck! This is Cedric...”

A chain leads from his collar to his owner’s brown hand. We don’t see any more of the owner than his hand and his legs. This series is all about the dog and the girl ... The owners are no longer of interest.

Cedric pulls against the grip on his chain – wanting to get at this little lady ... Her naked body, pale and slim ... He can’t wait to get at it.

Rebecca stands waiting, playing with her boobs as she watches the beast approaching her. One hand snakes down from her boob, over her flat belly and between her thighs, fingers rubbing her pussy. “Oh, I’ve got something special for you!” She says with a smile, casting a little glance up to camera to make sure we got that.

She bends forward to greet him, patting and stroking his head and neck with one hand whilst the other stays between her thighs – the tips of a couple of fingers running up and down her wet slot.

“He’s going to fuck me...” She looks up to the camera again and smiles, then looks right at the dog. “You’re going to fuck me, aren’t you?” She smiles at him. “You’re going to fuck me hard...” She laughs.

She takes her pussy wetted fingers and holds them under the dog’s nose – he sniffs and immediately reacts positively, his interest doubling in a split second, licking her hand and wagging his tail.

“Does that smell nice?” She asks as she steps astride his back. “I’m so wet for you...” She bends forward, holding those pussy smelling fingers infront of his nose, letting him sniff and lick them as she bends her legs, lowering her pussy a few inches down toward him...

Then Cedric switches from fingers to pussy ... A frenzy of wet, sloppy licks – immediately bringing tears of joy and a yelp of pleasure from the little half-Asian lady as pleasure shoots through her body. She struggles to stay on her feet as the beast goes to town on her cunt. His wide, warm and wet tongue sweeping along her pussy lips, between them, 3-4 inches inside her, then out over her clit on every one of his numerous fast licking strokes. It’s almost too much for her – and she hasn’t even seen his cock yet...

We have ... A low camera angle of the licking tracks away to under the dog’s belly, to the tip and first couple of inches of his massive member, already poking out of his sheath ... Almost big enough to use already, and it’s getting bigger!

Meanwhile, up above, Rebecca is doing everything she can to keep her thin legs under control – her knees buckling, thigh muscles straining to keep her on her feet. Her mouth open in a look of surprise – she expected good, she didn’t expect amazing. That tongue continues to drag over and through her pussy, hot and wet against her clit. She’s got one hand up against one of her tits, squeezing hard, the other down on the dog’s back, making a fist around his fur.

Breathing short, fast breaths ... Holding herself together ... Chest heaving ... Nipples standing on end ... Back bent and held in a strange position ... Then...

Then ... Spasms ... Gasps ... A squeal – long and high pitched, her mouth wide open, her eyes bright ... Huge smile ... The best orgasm she’s ever had...

And then her legs give out from under her and she tumbles backwards down onto the bed, feet still on the floor, falling backward until she is flat on the mattress.

Cedric tries to follow her so he can continue licking her pussy, but she jams her thighs together and covers up with both hands. Her arms straight down her front, pushing her tits together – the closest she gets to having cleavage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.