The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e3 - Robyn

Erotica Sex Story: s4e3 - Robyn - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We’re looking at the beautiful English countryside – fields, stone walls, a few cows grazing ... Then we’re looking at a build up inner city street – big shop windows and hundreds of people walking by ... Then we’re looking at a big boat crossing over a river – tourists leaning over the sides, taking pictures ... Then we’re looking down on a busy motorway – cars flying by at 70-80-90mph ... A sign by the road indicates that this is the A127, and that the next turn-off is to Southend-On-Sea.

Next - we’re in a layby/small car park, just off to the side of the motorway, surrounded and sheltered by trees – the sound of cars rushing by an ever-present background whoosh as we watch a familiar figure walking toward us with a deliberate and confident stride, carrying a microphone in one hand.

She’s wearing a jacket that is open at the front, revealing a blouse with several buttons undone and plenty of firm cleavage on show inside. It’s Charley – our hostess with the mostess. She talks through a confident smile, and whilst she might not be the greatest presenter of all time, we’d take her over any other.

She speaks directly to camera as she approaches, “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’m travelling from the naughty north to the sexy south in search of lovely ladies who want nothing more than to fulfil their sexual fantasies...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve either visited, or will be visiting in our fourth series. One of the pins, in the south-east of the map, if flashing on and off to indicate that this week we’re in Southend.

We fade back in to the layby/car park, swinging around Charley as she walks through the car park and continues her narration to camera. “We’re in a layby on the A127 just outside Southend-On-Sea in the South of England to meet a lady who’ll do anything to keep her husband happy...”

As she talks we swing the camera around to see a middle-aged woman leaning back against the side of a 2 yr old Nissan Qashkai. She has shoulder length light brown hair hanging down loose, pale skin, and a face that few would describe as pretty ... Her features just a little too strong, rounded jaw, oversized almost rubbery ‘Mick Jagger’ lips, small eyes. Not ugly. Just – a little off...

The front of her white blouse is half unbuttoned, loose and hanging open far enough for us to see between her fairly large and widely spaced breasts to the slightly soft belly beyond. Her tight blue denim skirt barely reaches mid-thigh and highlights a large but firm backside. Dark high-heeled, knee length boots complete the casually slutty look. Her body looks like it will make up for her face.

She has a surprisingly well-spoken accent considering how slutty she seems to be and how casually dressed she is. We cut to her formal introduction.

“My name is Robyn Kitson. I’m 45 years old, I’m a housewife from Southend-on-Sea, and I love dogging!”

Then back to a two-shot as Charley conducts her pre-fuck interview.

“Tell us a little more about what you call dogging...” She asks.

Robyn is very relaxed talking on camera, possibly even turned on by telling her story. “I’ve been married for a long time, feels like a fucking long time ... Things had got pretty bloody stale over the years because it’s just the same cock in the same cunt every time ... We were in real danger of slipping into a sexless marriage – and there’s no fucking way I wanted that to happen ... And I don’t think Gavin wanted that either because when I told him I was bored, he asked me if I wanted to try dogging ... To be honest, I thought he actually meant, you know, fucking dogs...”

They both have a little laugh, then Robyn continues. “He told me I should get dressed up sexy, and then he’d drive me to a car park, and I’d have sex with strangers while he watched ... He’d have a wank watching, I’d get a few new cocks ... Sounded like fun! But even when we was driving over here, I was half thinking it would be strangers and their dogs ... I was more turned on than I’ve ever been in my life. I thought it was bloody disgusting ... But fuck me, sexy as fuck too!”

“But there were no dogs...” Adds Charley.

“No ... Just half a dozen strangers ... So I sucked them all, and let them fuck me from behind whilst I was bent over the car...” She’s bent over the bonnet as she talks, letting us have a good idea of what the night might have looked like. “And we’ve been regulars here ever since ... We come down at least once a week ... I’m such a dirty cunt...”

“But the idea of meeting a dog here still turns you on?” Asks Charley.

Robyn puts an index finger to her nose, points the other at Charley. “Correct-a-fuckin’mundo ... Every time we come here I’m hoping some pervert will be here with his dog, and I can just offer to do the dog whilst everyone else has a wank on me.”

“Is it the dogsex that turns you on, or being watched?”

Robyn considers her answer. “I think it’s a lot of both ... The idea of doing something really fucking dirty, something taboo – that’s a turn-on ... The idea of men who don’t know what’s going on watching – thinking I’m just a filthy cunt, up for anything ... That’s a big turn-on too.”

“And the idea of doing it on television?”

Robyn smiles right into camera and chuckles a little. “Well, that’s just the biggest turn-on of them all ... I’ve watched the girls on your show, and they are so lucky ... Fucking a dog, sucking its cock, on the BBC ... Everyone watching. Everyone fucking judging you ... Everyone knowing. My cunt’s getting wet just thinking about it...”

“Does Gavin know about your fantasy?”

Again, Robyn smiles. “Yeah. I told him after that first night ... He thinks I’m fucking mad ... But he says the idea turns him on ... He was the one who said I should apply for the show ... I thought he was kidding at first, but he kept on bugging me ... Apply ... Go on ... Apply ... He wants to be there and watch ... He says he wants to cum on my face whilst I suck a dog’s cock ... And to be honest, that sounds brilliant to me...”

“If I were to ask you to meet us back here, tonight, at midnight, what would you say?”

Robyn’s face gives away that she’s realised that it’s definitely on for tonight. “I’d say midnight is a long way away, and so long as I don’t wank myself to death thinking about it, I’ll be right here ... On the stroke of midnight!”

Cut to – the layby at midnight. Our crew car pulls in. We get a quick hand-held shot of the layby from inside the car – Charley just managing to get her camera going intime to narrate the scene, “We’ve arrived a couple of minutes late, and it looks like Robyn has beaten us to it and has already got the party started...”

We close in on the action. In a corner of the car park, more secluded by trees than the rest – a couple of cars parked side-by-side. One of them is Robyn’s Nissan. A small crowd of men gathered to the side of it. Chatter.

A figure leaves the group and approaches us. It’s Gavin, Robyn’s husband. He seems pretty relaxed considering his wife is entertaining a gang of men and is about to have sex with a dog. He walks over with a clear bulge in his trousers. Offers his hand to Charley, then explains what’s happened as we walk... “She’s had her engine running all bloody day ... She was ready to come out at 9 o’clock ... Finally at about half ten I just said let’s go and we came up, there was already a few boys here so she just got up and into them...”

As he talks we get closer and see that most of the men are still fully clothed, the ones closest to the ‘action’ with their shirts open or pulled up, jeans unzipped and pulled down around their knees, dicks out and hard. There’s seven of them in total. Their faces blanked out for the tv show.

A little closer, we come around the car and see Robyn in the middle of the group, naked, on her knees on the ground, being fucked from behind by a fattish man, resting his gut on her firm behind. A couple of men are standing infront of her and she’s sucking one of them off. “Come on you fuckers, who’s next... ?” She asks, then as the second man steps into place, “Ooooh, that’s fucking lovely, this is...”

We leave her to it. Higher quality cameras set up to get better vision of the action. Then we’re watching her being fucked by a different man, a big smile on her face (and no cock in her mouth). She’s looking into the camera ... Whispering between moans as she’s pumped from behiind. “Is that fucking dog here yet? Everyone’s waiting...” She smiles, then gasps as the man of the moment starts going harder, on his final strokes ... Robyn shouts, “Oh yes ... Fuck my cunt!” As he finishes in her ... Then looks at the camera with a smile, “That was a good fuck ... Rover has something to fucking live up to now!!”

We cut to a few minutes later, the entrance of the lay-by as a car pulls in and pulls to a halt about twenty meters from us. The lights go out and the driver side door opens. We can’t make out who it is. He opens the rear door and something jumps out. We still can’t quite see who it is.

Robyn is on her feet, hands on hips, still naked, catching her breath. The camera lights reflect strongly off her shiny face, chest and belly. Possibly shiny from sweat, more likely from cum from any of the eight men she’s had sex with before and just after we got here (the eighth was our camera-man Big Bazza, who couldn’t resist a free fuck when it was offered). Her male friends (not Bazza) are standing around to her side, watching on, faces still blanked out.

The new arrivals, man and dog, start to walk toward us, then we hear a familiar voice ... A strong, gruff, croaky Cockney accent...

“Ladies and gentlemen ... Please welcome your favourite and mine ... The ‘ound of ‘ell ... The beast from the east end...”

Robyn’s male friends, clearly fans of the show, break into a spontaneous applause and Robyn cracks a big smile.

The voice continues, “He’s a lover not a fighter ... A licker not a biter...” He finally comes into view, short and fat with a big friendly smile. It’s our old friend Dennis, and with him, a mean looking Doberman who’s becoming a legend of the UK of Zoo... “He’s a rock ‘ard, go ‘ard, take you in the back yard, fuck you up the shitter and send your mum a post-card ... Meeeeean muvva-fucker ... From the East End, to right up your back end ... Please welcome ... Casanova the Fird.”

Robyn bends forward to greet Casanova as he pads forward from Dennis without any apparent prompting. Her boobs hang down, they may be firm but they are still heavy, and she’s not the youngest – those boobs obey gravity and time. She strokes the dog’s head, not appearing to have any fear of the scary looking animal.

“Who’s a handsome boy, eh? Who’s a fucking good looking stud?” She coos. “I hope you’re looking forward to giving me a good hard fucking ... I want your cock so bad!” And with that she’s already got one hand reaching under him to rub his belly, going for his sheath immediately. She’s not hanging around.

Charley, “What do you think of him?”

“He’s a little bit fucking scary, isn’t he... ?” replies Robyn. Then she smiles, “But he don’t scare me ... Just makes me horny ... Even more than before...”

Charley, “How much are you looking forward to this?

Robyn, “I can’t fucking wait to feel this big dog cock in my cunt!”

She looks around at the doggers – then at her husband. “Is everyone else looking forward to this dog fucking me as much as I am... ?”

The men respond with whoops, thumbs up and a few claps ... They all want to see these two in action – and they won’t have to wait for long because Robyn’s work on Casanova’s cock is already beginning to pay dividends ... The tip is already showing, poking out of the sheath, perhaps an inch, then as she continues to rub and fondle him, two inches ... Thin but growing fatter the whole time.

“Ah, there’s his cock ... There it is ... Nice, doggy cock...” She makes a big deal of licking her big lips for the camera and keeps working on his shaft, pulling his sheath back further, exposing more of his cock all the time. She plays with it, keeping up the chatter the whole time. “Ooooh, it’s getting bigger ... Soon it’ll be big and hard enough to fuck me with...” She looks up at the guys again, “Are you ready to watch this dog fuck me, boys?”

Once again, the question is redundant.

Then she appears to have a fresh idea, leaning forward onto her hands and knees, her head moving toward his belly, going under him... “Alright boys – get a load of this...” she says as she takes the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her rubbery lips wrapping around his shaft. Jamming her face right up under his belly, taking the cock all the way in. Because of the angle and our camera position – whilst we can see clearly what’s going on, it’s unlikely that any of the doggers can actually see anything, but they can hear her sucking, gulping, choking sound as the cock grows in her mouth and begins to make her gag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.