The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S17E15 - MaryEllen Hederman (49), from Manchester, via Tennessee.

Erotica Sex Story: S17E15 - MaryEllen Hederman (49), from Manchester, via Tennessee. - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open with the sound and image of a large commercial airliner flying overhead, following it as it passes, and then coming to rest on a large, very square sided, pastel coloured multi-story building. A sign on the top level reads, “Premier Inn”.

There’s a mostly empty car park sitting infront of the building...

A caption fills the screen, virtually blocking our view of the hotel. “MANCHESTER, ENGLAND.”

As it’s on screen, we spin through 180 degrees and when it fades we’re facing a more angular 6 level building - orange/brown brick and grey windows. A sign on this one reads, “Holiday Inn”.

The UK of Zoo van pulls up infront of this hotel, and the side door slides open ... Our host steps out ... Wearing a red PVC jacket and mini-skirt combination, and tottering on stack heeled stripper shoes she’s almost too slutty for words ... Long brunette hair hangs down in ringlets either side of her pretty, round face smothered with slutty make-up, and deep dimples forming in her cheeks as she smiles, and below that – her big fake tits threatening to burst out of her PVC jacket at any moment.

She shuffles toward us, struggling to keep her footing and grinning like an idiot before introducing herself in the worst American accent we’ve ever heard. “How-dee pard-nuuhhhz ... Ahm li’l ol’ Renae Russell, and this here is ‘The Yooo-nite-ed King-Dome of Zoo’. This week we may be in Man-chest-uuuhh, but we’re huhr to meet an Amurican, who’s come all the waaaay to our liddle biddy island to make a statement about her beloved country – and the biggest beast of them all...”

The from doors of the hotel slide open and right on cue, our guest walks out toward us, pulling a suitcase on wheels behind her.

Casually dressed in a white Donald Trump supporting t-shirt and blue jeans, with her dirty blonde hair swept to one side, she looks like she’s carrying a few extra pounds on her hips and thighs.

As she approaches our camera position looking bright and friendly, with a big white-toothed grin, which turns to a slight sneer, we see that her t-shirt has the face of one Donald Trump on it, looking somewhat deranged, grinning and holding two thumbs up, with the words, “MADE AMERICA GREAT” printed under it.

She introduces herself loud and proud, with an accent straight from the deep south of America... “Hiiiii ... I’m MaryEllen Hederman, and right now I’m in Manchester, England ... But I’m really from all the way over in the greatest country on God’s Earth, the U, S, of A ... I’m 49 years old. I’m a proud Republican. And I’m just sick of the way you English all laugh at my country!” She looks mock-indignant as she stamps her foot.

We cut to a shot of her now standing with Renae, infront of the van. The large dog-paws/human feet logo on the bonnet right between them.

Our host has positioned herself so that she’s half facing her guest, and half facing our camera – pushing her chest out to strain those buttons on the PVC jacket and ensure that neither the audience at home, nor the American, can avoid having their eyes drawn toward her perfect, firm bolt-on boobs. With Renae’s shows it’s often a struggle to decide between looking at this filthy little stunner, or focusing on this week’s debut-bestialist. We can tell from the smirk on her dimpled face that the pornstar is well aware of our audience’s struggle as she asks her guest, “Why don’t you tell us exactly why you’re here to have sex with a big, fat, pig...?”

Our guest takes a deep breath, smiling as she launches into a loud and confident explanation of how she came to this most momentous of life-decisions... “Let me tell you somethin’ ... I’m an American ... And I’m proud to be an American ... And I’m sick and tired of seeing people laughing at America. And calling our President a pig!”

“Let me stop you there for a second...” Interrupts Renae, “When you say ‘our President’, you’re not talking about President Biden are you...?”

MaryEllen looks disgusted at the question. “Hell no! I’m talking about President Trump. The President WE voted for. Not the fraud! Dumb question!” She shakes her head as if ‘everyone’ knows that Trump is still the legitimate president of the USA.

Renae nods and smiles, about as condescending as our porn princess has ever managed to look. “So, you’re a big Trump fan?”

MaryEllen switching from her disgusted look to a delighted one, keen to talk about her hero. “Oh yeah ... I’m a huge fan of the President. He’s just such a powerful leader. And such an amazing man ... And I just can’t believe it when people call him names, or talk him down, because it’s so obvious that he’s just amazing ... He’s a man. He’s what a man should be. Strong. Smart. Virile...”

“Would you fuck him?” Teases our host, playfully.

The American barely misses a beat. “Oh, hell yeah! I’d fuck Donald John Trump in a heart-beat ... I’d consider it an honour. He said he could grab any woman by the pussy – and I’m here to say he can grab my pussy any time he wants!”

We strongly doubt that he’d ever want to grab her pussy. She’s not the big boobed model type that we know he loves ... But we don’t burst her bubble, letting her continue...

“A lot of y’all English seem to think he’s a sexist pig – so I’ve come all the way here, to say if he’s a pig, then I’ll fuck a pig just to show the world that we don’t give a fuck what y’all think!”

Renae is a little taken aback, but still amused, as she notes that, “Some might say that’s a little bit deranged...”

MaryEllen shrugs, “You know what...? I don’t care ... I came here because I love my President – and I’ll do anything to prove I love my President. And I want to show the world what he means to us. So, when y’all call him a pig, I want to say that just makes me want to fuck a pig even more! So much that they make me horny now ... They never did before – only since they said he was a pig!” She stares down the camera, then adds, “So if he’s a pig ... I’m gonna fuck a pig!”

Our host turns toward camera, giving us a look that suggests she thinks our guest is nuts, and doesn’t have any further questions for her ... Meanwhile, the American continues looking like she thinks she’s making an incredible political statement, rather than showing herself up as a filthy slut!

She adds another thought, “You know ... It’s all controversial that I’d fuck a pig to support Trump ... But if I fucked a black man to support Obama – all the Leftists would fucking love it!”

“Would you fuck a black man?” Checks Renae – and the American screws her face up, like this is the most disgusting concept she’s ever heard. “Hell no! I’m not a pervert!” – there’s no sense of irony in her comment, or her smile.

Renae isn’t the brightest woman in the world, but she can see the ridiculous double-standard. “Well...” She sighs, “If that’s the way you feel ... Let’s go find us a President ... Sorry ... A disgusting big fat pig!”

That’s enough to make MaryEllen gasp, then laugh ... Then fade through to:

We watch MaryEllen smiling and laughing, then pulling an “Oh no!” face as she steps carefully through a farmyard covered with ankle deep mud. Her boots are immediately covered, as are the last few inches of the legs of her blue jeans. She passes camera, followed by Renae, and a couple of camera-men – and heads off toward the familiar front of our pig shed – a boring high metal walled barn, fronted by the concrete walls, mud covered yard. The large sliding metal door is already half open, allowing the sound of pigs squealing and grunting within to echo out to us.

Our guests turns toward us, smiling and then giving an “Oh No!” face as she steps through the door and disappears from sight...

We cut to inside, standing infront of the main pig pen, with it’s breeze block walls and rusted metal gate. Looking in at the huge bulk of our famous pink pig, Winston - his sides matted with dry mud and pig shit. He snuffles around, grunting and rooting through the dirt, looking for something to eat. Pan away from that ugly, to the American – looking both disgusted and amused at the same time.

“My God ... He’s ... Disgusting!” She sounds a little awed though, as if she’s actually impressed. “He’s soooo ... Big!”

We pull back to look at her full-length, with the pig pen behind her. The pig visible, sniffing at the gate and looking out toward MaryEllen.

She’s standing straight, but looking to the side, waiting for further instructions ... Which come from off camera – at which point she reaches down to unzip her jeans, and peels them down quickly, and awkwardly, staggering from one foot to the other as she pulls the muddy ends over her feet and off. Her legs are chunky without being wobbly or overly fat. Then she takes hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and stretches it out for us – making sure we get the message, calling ‘PRESIDENT TRUMP, YEAAAAHHH!” – then peels it up over her shoulders and off over her head, revealing a white bra that doesn’t appear to be doing much to support what look like a good sized, but quite soft pair of boobs that sit in the cups of the bra rather than fighting it.

“Are you horny?” Asks Renae in her standard squeak, amused as ever by the idea of another woman wanting to fuck an animal.

Our guest looks from Renae to the camera, then around to the pig again, and pulls a ‘dread’ face... “I honestly don’t know ... He’s kind of hideous ... He’s definitely not attractive ... No.”

“But you’re still going to have sex with him, aren’t you?” Checks our host, never really doubting it.

MaryEllen doesn’t pause. “So long as folks saying President Trump is a pig, I’ll fuck that pig ... And y’all still sayin’ that The President is a big, fat, ugly pig! So hell yeah ... I’m still doin’ it!” – there’s an indignant tone to her comment that confirms that this is about principal rather than perversion ... Or at least that’s what she’d like us to think.

She reaches down to take hold of her panties rather than up to her bra. Grabbing the sides and wriggling her hips as she shimmies the underwear down her legs until she can step out of them. Smiling the whole time, clearly happy to be getting on with things. Defiant - as if she thinks we’re waiting for her to lose her nerve.

She turns around, letting us see her slightly flabby behind, and looks back toward the pig pen again – repeating, “He’s disgusting...” as she reaches up behind her back to unhook her bra, letting it fall away with her back still toward us. When she turns back as shows off her chest, we’re almost tempted to ask her to turn away again – those 36C boobs are widely spaced, soft and floppy rather than full and round – her nipples pointing toward the floor...

We cut to a shot of the gate on the front of the pen as it squeaks open, and our guest squeezes through, her behind rubbing the breeze blocks, her boobs brushing the metal gate...

We cut to see the fat pig shuffling toward the new arrival ... His small trotters and closely spaced legs look like they couldn’t possibly support such a large body, and indeed they slip and scrape a little as he walks. It’s an ugly sight.

We follow behind him, watching his huge scrotum move from side-to-side ... And looking over him, ahead of him, we can see our flabby guest, watching him approaching with her mouth hanging open...

“Myyy Gaaaahhhhd ... He’s fucking huuuge!”

She stands there, mouth hanging open, twisted toward a smile, as the beast shuffles and clops around infront of her. Looking like he’s not the slightest bit interested in her.

We can see that the American is breathing harder, her rib cage swelling under her saggy tits as she switches from looking at the pig, to looking at our host, and the camera, her mouth closing, then her lips puckering up as she tries to think of something to say ... Then finds the words she’s looking for...

“That pig...” She looks somewhat incredulous, “ ... Is going to fuck me!” Then cracking a wide, almost amazed smile, as she looks back to the pig again, “Jeezus H Christ ... I’m gonna fuck me a pig, for real...” Looking at the beast for a couple more seconds, then looking up to us again, “That’s a biiiig fucking pig!”

Renae can’t resist calling, “Should we call him The Donald?” from off camera – which draws an even wider smile from our slutty guest, who confirms, “Yeah ... Why the fuck not...?”

She looks back down at the fat pig as it waddles closer, raising his wet snout in the air, spots of mud and snot hanging out of the nostrils ... Sniffing noisily at her, moving closer as she stands with her hands on her hips, looking around with a shit-eating grin on her face ... Laughing, “Hiiiiii, Mr President!”

The pig sniffs around her knees, raising his head to rub his nose over her thighs, leaving a glistening trail of drool and snot on her flesh as he works his way up toward her crotch ... Snorting hard enough that she can feel it on her pussy, which makes her stagger back, reaching down to cover her privates ... Laughing again. “Ohhh myyyyyy ... He really wants it, don’t he?”

She steps forward again, planting her feet shoulder width apart, then crouching a little, sticking her pelvis forward, one hand reaching between her legs to part her big pussy lips, opening herself up for him to sniff at a second time – his big wet snout rising up and rubbing over her sensitive flesh, making her jerk a little – showing pleasure rather than humour for the first time today. “Come on, Mr President ... Grab my pussy!!”

She enjoys the moment whilst it lasts, but that isn’t long – the beast losing interest and dropping his snout back to the floor, clearly as happy sniffing as the mud covered concrete as he is sniffing her wet pussy. She follows him down, bending forward to slap him on the back, leaving her hands on him – pushing ... Trying to push him backwards, but he’s not moving... “Strong willed ... I like that...” She comments, looking up at us. “You see ... He don’t get pushed around ... This pig does what he wants to do! Just like Mr Trump!”

We get the feeling that she’s taking this seriously – as well as being a disgusting perverted slut!

She rolls over onto her knees, not a graceful move ... Then crawls forward through the dirt toward a waiting breeding tube ... A steel framed arch designed to support the pig during the breeding process, so the sow won’t be injured. In this case, of course, the sow is a 49-year-old proud Republican from Kentucky ... Our girl may be a redneck, but she’s smart enough to know that this porcine monster would most likely crush her if he mounted her ‘unprotected’.

She crawls under the arch – and we watch her chunky arse wriggle as she moves in – then cut to the other end to see her crawling toward us, raising her head to smile as she sees the second camera, “Well, hi there!” she coos, “How y’all doin’?”

She gets comfortable in the tube, knees and elbows on the hard floor, looking forward toward us, her arse wiggling around...

We move to a wide shot so we can see the huge pig waddling toward the breeding tube, appearing to speed up as he trots up behind our guest, knowing exactly what it means when a woman disappears under that metal arch ... It’s breeding time!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.