The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S17E02 - Madison Gallacher (42), from London

Erotica Sex Story: S17E02 - Madison Gallacher (42), from London - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

This week our show begins with the impressive sight of a large art-deco styled building.

Lots of red-framed windows in a high white wall ... It’s only when we see the word ‘ARSENAL’, in bold red letters at the top of the white façade, that we realise this is something more than an apartment block...

The scene is obscured by huge white letters that fill the screen, telling us that we are in, “HIGHBURY, LONDON.”

When the lettering fades and we angle the camera to look along the front of the building, we realise that this huge structure was once the home of Arsenal Football Club...

Then we pull back further, to the pathway outside the stadium, where we can see this week’s host walking toward us, his Doberman by his side ... Wearing his West Ham shirt proudly in the shadow of the enemy as he introduces the show in his Cockney growl. Loud and proud so anyone within a hundred feet can hear him.

“‘Ello ... Welcome to Norf Laandon ... My name’s Dennis Baxter, and this is my boy, Romeo ... And this week we’ve come up to the Arsenal, to a place I don’t have too many ‘appy memories of!” He shakes his head and looks up at the old stadium building, then continues, “This was the East Stand – many a time I’ve stood on the visitor’s terrace here and looked up at this stand and wondered... ‘Do they ever make a noise?’ ... Well today, we’ve got someone who we’re sure is going to make plenty of noise ... As we take her into ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’...” He pauses, then adds, ‘Up the Arse!” – and then we pan up to the large lettering at the top of the stadium again, ‘ARSENAL’.

Then we’re on a balcony, looking out of the gardens that fill what was once the sacred turf of Highbury Stadium – before panning away from the pitch and into one of the luxury apartments that has been constructed inside the old stand...

And there, in the bedroom, standing at the foot of the bed, infront of a full-length mirror ... We see this week’s guest getting her pose on in a sheer black mini-dress that highlights her spectacular top-heavy figure and long legs ... She’s taking selfies as we approach – holding her phone out and above her, looking up to the lens so there’s no double chin, making sure she gets her low-cut top and copious cleavage in frame ... As we approach, we cut into the various still images she’s taking...

In the wider shots, as we’re approaching, we get a good look at her almost comic book figure. The dress is so short and so tight that we can’t help but salivate at the thought of her stripped off and under a dog ... Her long, straight, black hair is pulled back to a ponytail behind her head – but no-one’s looking at it...

In the selfies, we get our close-up look at her – allowing us to see a long, straight fringe across her forehead at eyebrow level, and big brown eyes below the fringe ... High cheekbones and hollow cheeks, thin lips ... Soft, kissable lips, with whiter-than-white teeth beyond. She’s fake – but it’s a good fake. If you like that kind of thing.

As we get up close to her, she lowers the phone and turns toward us to introduce herself in a bright, playful, chirpy manner – her posh accent making things seem even sexier.

“Hello ... I’m Madison Gallacher, I’m 42, single, and I’ve never been interested in men – because ... This...” She waves her hands over her body, indicating her toned and artificially enhanced body... “This ... Was made to fuck animals!”

We cut to a two-shot of her standing with Dennis – and as you would expect, our host is keeping the shot tight – standing right up beside her, with one arm around her shoulder, pulling her in closer so that they can both use the same microphone without him needing to move it around. She’s quite happy to go along with the arm around her shoulder, clearly being close to a hairy beast is of no concern to her!

They are both bent forward a little, which allows us to look down the front of her top at that fantastic cleavage throughout the interview.

Whilst they are filling up most of the screen, we can see that they have moved into the living room of the apartment.

Dennis licks his lips, looking every inch a pervert, takes a breath, then asks, “Alright then, darl ... Tell me your story?”

Madison takes a deep breath and then launches into her story – at speed – full of energy... “Everybody has a different fantasy, alright?” She nods, confirming we’re keeping up with her, then continues, “And some of us can admit them, and some can joke about them, and some can be honest about them, and some of us can’t really say anything to anyone, alright?” She nods again, making sure she hasn’t lost us with her deep thinking.

“So some of us don’t want to admit it ... And we just pretend we don’t think that way. We try to fool ourselves, yeah?” She pauses, then changes course. “Look ... I was never into men ... I had boyfriends, I had sex, and it was, you know, ‘okay’, like - in a mechanical sense ... The parts fit together, yeah?” She nods again, and Dennis nods, “Go on...”

“Well, the thing was, it didn’t excite me ... I thought maybe I was a lesbian, but I didn’t find women attractive at all ... I tried it...”

On mentioning she’s tried lesbianism, Dennis smiles and nods, but she doesn’t pause – continuing, “ ... But again, it didn’t excite me, and this time the parts DIDN’T fit together, right?” Again - the nod, and it’s beginning to get annoying that she thinks this is complex. “So ... I just lived on, sexually unsatisfied ... And then this this television show comes on, and suddenly everyone is talking about bestiality, about how disgusting it is, or how amazing it is, yeah?” She checks again to make sure Dennis is following her, and he nods to indicate she should continue.

She does - “I’m watching it and fucking hell, it’s turning me on ... Suddenly here’s this thing that’s really turning me on, and I don’t have to pretend it doesn’t ... Right?” The nod again. “It’s gone from a secret fantasy that I won’t tell anyone about, to a fantasy that I can talk about, out loud ... And I start telling my friends that I love the show – not that I want to have sex with an animal ... I’m not admitting that but the more I talk about it, the more I want to do it ... Yeah?”

“Yeah, yeah, yea...” Nods Dennis, getting impatient. “And how do we get from talking about it to unimpressed friends, to being here today?”

Madison smiles and nods, happy to be put back on course in her ‘complex’ story. “Well, I must have talked about it too often, to too many people ... Apparently, because a few of my friends started telling me that if I was so obsessed with the show, maybe I should apply to be on it ... And I was, like, no – I don’t want to actually do it ... And they were like, yes you do ... And finally I thought, yeah, fuck it ... I want to do it, they know it, why should I deny it ... So ... Here I am ... Looking for something that will make me happy ... Something that ‘fits’ ... Right?”

“You definitely are...” Confirms our host. “And you definitely want to do it ... So ... How about we find out if Romeo here is the right size and shape for you?”

Madison smiles and nods, “I thought you’d never ask...”

She stands up and removes her mini-dress, unzipping the side and then wriggling it down over her boobs, belly, hips and down her long legs ... This gives us an even better view of those big boobs, held firm in a brief bra – and they are as impressive as we thought they would be ... Her flat belly, and curvy hips ... Brief panties, elasticated hold-up stockings, and high heels. This girl could stand next to Jenna or Renae without feeling insecure – which is why we sent Dennis!

As she’s undressing, our host continues chatting - his voice catching as the dress comes off. “And when you say, somethin’ that ‘fits’ ... Are we talking about a tight fit?” Questions Dennis. “I mean ... We are here ... Up ‘The Arse’-Nal.”

The aging beauty pauses in her underwear, smirking, then shakes her head, “Honestly, you blokes have a one track mind! I love the Arsenal, that doesn’t mean I love it in the arse!”

She hooks her bra straps off her shoulder and those big melons sag a couple of inches – but considering how big they are, it’s not too far ... Reaching back, she unhooks the fastener, and lets the bad girls loose ... They are as spectacular in the wild as they were clothed ... Firm but heavy, round and full but soft – with big pink nipples that beg to be pinched. As she’s doing it, she’s looking down at Romeo and smiling/laughing – looking a little like she simply can’t believe her luck...

“I can’t process this ... I mean ... I’ve watched this chappie so many times on the show, and on the website ... I can’t believe I’m here with him now ... I mean ... In the real world, he’s so big, and so sexy ... But he’s so calm ... I mean, my heart’s pumping overtime, but he’s just sitting there ... Waiting for me...”

Dennis warns/threatens/promises, “‘E’ll go nuts when I give him the signal...”

She reacts by hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and slipping them down over those stockings, bending forward as she does, firm boobs hanging down and swinging as she steps out of the panties, leaving her in nothing but her stockings and heels.

It’s impressive ... We’re jealous of the dog! And judging from Dennis’s heavy breathing, and the sweat patches under his arms, so is he ... He coughs and urges, “Let’s move this through to the bedroom, eh? Get my boy fired up!!”

“Yeah, right...” Confirms our guest, turning and walking away from us, giving us a good view of her fantastic buttocks as she exits the room – with Romeo heaving Dennis through after her, and our host turning toward us as they depart, giving us to ‘Oooooh’ face and a thumbs up.

We cut to the bedroom of the apartment – it’s very neat and tidy, with a comfortable looking bed for our comfortable looking guest ... She’s climbing onto the bed as we arrived, sticking her firm arse back toward us, wiggling it a little - showing off...

We cut to a shot of Dennis, standing over his boy, bending slightly forward – holding him by the collar. He waits until he’s sure Madison is ready, then releases the collar and tells him to, “Go boy ... Let’s show this bitch how east end dog’s fuck!”

Our guest doesn’t care whether he’s east end or northern, there’s no London rivalry here – it’s obvious from the way she swings around onto her knees on the bed, and waits for him that all she wants is a dog ... A big, hard, muscular dog, with a big hard, throbbing dog-cock...

The lean Doberman lurches forward and leaps up onto the bed, padding around heavily on the soft mattress as he approaches his big breasted bitch...

She welcomes him with some enthusiastic rubbing of his head and neck, leaning in and laughing as he twists away from her grip, coming back at her, jumping up against her shoulder, trying to mount her from the side – much to her amusement ... She isn’t in the least bit intimidated by his size or that mouthful of nasty looking teeth as she leans in, her head up against his neck, almost resting on the back of his head as she hugs him and half-moans, half-whispers to him, “Oooohh yeah ... Hellooooooo...”

She moves her shoulders around so that her chest moves side-to-side, making those big tits rub up against his side, which gives her a sensation she appears to really enjoy – smiling broadly before whispering, “That feels niiiiiice...” to her lover.

We pull back to a wider angle and see that she’s opened her legs and slipped one hand down between her slim thighs to finger her pussy as she enjoys this intimate closeness with the beast. “OOooooh yeah ... That’s niiiiiceee...”

Now she twists, her big boobs wobbling as she pushes him off, and follows him forward until she’s on her hands and knees, crawling over the bed after him, making silly barking noises ... Confusing and exciting him.

He comes back at her, and she lifts an arm up and over his back – wrapping it around his body and under his belly, looking for his privates ... Pulling him closer so that he’s pressing against her soft dangling boobs, squashing them between his back and her chest.

She’s running her fingers under it his sheath, carefully feeling for the shaft within, then gripping it and beginning to jerk it – looking up at someone off camera and flashing a little smirk to them...

Almost singing, “He’s getting haaa-aarrd!”

We hear Dennis commenting, “Can’t blame ‘im...” as we cut down to look under the dog’s belly, seeing the proof of her comment – an inch of shiny pink cock already poking out of his sheath ... More being revealed each time she rubs the sheath backward...

Our guest gasps, “OOooooohhh ... I’m feeling soooo fucking horny!” as she continues to fondle and stroke the growing shaft...

Keeping one hand under his belly, she drops sideways to rest on her other elbow, getting her head down under his chest to look at her new plaything ... Seeing that amazing first inch of cock – a life-changing moment for any wannabe dogslut ... She can’t resist...

Releasing his member, she drops down onto her side under of the beast – shuffling closer ... And he moves forward, stepping over her, instinctively bringing his cock up toward her face...

She raises her head to meet his meat – half smiling, excited about it – the moment almost upon her ... And then she’s got her lips around it – and she’s sucking him in deep, her lips right up against his furry sheath. He’s still pushing forward, pumping toward her face, and knocking her back – forcing her to role away onto her back under him, laughing at how ridiculously rowdy he’s become.

Again, we can hear Dennis voicing his approval, encouraging both bitch and beast, “Ooooh yeaaahh ... Go on ... Do whatever you want...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.