The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S17E01 - Emma Leigh (27), from Wakefield

Erotica Sex Story: S17E01 - Emma Leigh (27), from Wakefield - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

And now ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, because I have nothing better to do with my life ... It’s more of the same ... Welcome back to series 17, of the United Kingdom of Zoo...

We open this episode, and this new series, with a tracking shot – driving along the perimeter road of a seemingly never ending four level building. The walls vary between red brick with small windows, and white cladding, with yellow, orange and red panels between the windows.

We come to a halt in the drop-off spot infront of the entrance to the building –and our cameras look up at the building name above the doors... “PINDERFIELDS HOSPITAL”.

Then we pan down to look at the main entrance – and in the side of our frame, we can see our host.

It’s the sensational, top heavy and incredibly slim, former Playboy Playmate, our all-American blonde dogwhore, Jenna McCartney ... Dressed in a red dress that reaches from mid-thigh up to barely cover her boobs – and what magnificent boobs they are (even if they aren’t real)! Down at her heel is her powerful but stocky American Pitbull, Cooper – he’s staying close to her heels, because why would any dog want to move away from a woman like this?

She steps toward us, introducing the show in her smooth mid-western American drawl, “Hiii petfans ... And welcome to another edition of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Playboy Playmate Jenna McCartney - and this week, I’ve brought my sexy body, and my sexy dahgy, all the way up to Wakefield, in Yorkshire, to meet a brave young lady who wants to prove that she’s a grown up girl, with grown up desires!”

She turns toward the hospital, and right on cue the main doors slide open and a chunky young woman in a wheelchair rolls out, down toward us – stopping sharply infront of the camera, swinging slightly to the side as she skids, then holding her arms out wide, a big smile on her face as she introduces herself in a loud, confident Yorkshire accent...

“Ello ... I’m Emma Leigh ... I’m 27 ... And I’m Hell on Wheels!”

She’s got a round face, a narrow mouth, black spectacles that frame her thin brown eyes, and centre-parted black hair that reaches down to her jawline then curls under to give her face a frame. The narrow mouth is slightly open, bent into a smile that tells us she’s really happy to be here and she’s full of energy.

Even if we ignore her chunky body and skinny legs, she’s not exactly what you’d call attractive – a pleasant enough girl, but nothing to write home about.

We cut to a two-shot of Jenna crouching next to our guest’s wheelchair – the American has her knees toward us and as she talks she allows her thighs to part so she’s flashing the gusset of her panties at us. Once again, despite what we’re about to see, and what we’ve seen this woman do in previous episodes, our audience will still be titillated by a shot of her crotch.

She holds her microphone out to her guest to catch the answers as she begins her pre-fuck interview, asking, “So, Emma, tell us ... Why do you want to have sex with an animal?”

Our guests takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself, and then launches into an excited rant about her life, “I’ve been stuck in this fucking chair my whole fucking life ... And I’m small ... You can see how small I am, and how young I look ... And because I’m in this chair, and I’m small, and I look so fucking young ... Everyone treats me like a fucking child...” There’s nothing aggressive in all this swearing, but we can feel her frustration as she spits them out. Crouching beside her, Renae is almost giggling – loving the passion in Emma’s voice...

She continues, “But even if I look like a fucking child, I’ve got very grown-up desire...” She turns to face Renae, and adds, “Very fucking grown up...” – then turns back to our camera to continue her rant, “I’m turned on by men ... And by women ... I want to have sex everywhere, with everyone ... I’m a real nympho...” She laughs a little, then turns serious, adding, “And my biggest, most kinky, most fucking grown up desire ... Is to be fucked by beautiful women and an ugly dog...” She looks around to Renae, who looks back at her and nods to confirm that this is going to happen!

Emma’s not finished though, “ ... To be mauled and molested ... Fondled and fucked ... Used for fun, like a little sex doll ... To be filled up with dog spunk, then left in the corner like an unwanted cum-rag!”

Jenna looks back at her, checking if she’s finished, looking impressed, then asks, “And tell me, Emma ... Is there a reason you’re attracted to doing this with a dog?”

Emma shrugs, looking younger than ever, “Just that it’s fucking disgusting ... And I shouldn’t do it ... That just makes me want to do it more!”

We hold on the two of them smiling for a little while, nodding to each other, then cut to:

Emma’s home – her bedroom ... A conversative, safe space ... Neat and tidy, with plenty of space around the double bed for wheelchair access.

Emma is wheeling herself in her wheelchair, twisting to check out all of our lights and cameras, looking like she’s in fantasyland. Genuinely taken aback, “It’s just amazing to be the centre of attention ... You get used to people looking at you like you’re a freak ... But now, I’m REALLY going to be a freak – and people will WANT to look at me!!”

Jenna moves into frame behind her and begins to shift her in her seat in an almost overly careful manner...

Our guest, small and feeble looking, urges her to “Treat me like shit ... Don’t worry...”

... And with that, Jenna begins to pull at her clothes as if she’s any other slut... “Okay ... Let’s get you out of these clothes, eh...? Slut!” Pulling her dress up and over her head.

Emma is down to her underwear pretty quickly and without any fuss. A half-cup bra easily contains her soft little tits, and a roll of belly fat almost obscures her boring white panties. Her shoulders look weak, as do her arms, and her legs are basically muscle-less noodles.

As she continues to flick her eyes from one camera to the next, and back to the hot Playboy model, her smile confirms that she’s enjoying the attention, not at all uncomfortable in this state.

“You fucking love it ... Don’t you?” Jenna notes as she continues to strip her guest.

Emma smiles again and giggles a little. “Oh, I’ve had doctors and nurses looking at me all my life – I’m used to stripping off infront of strangers – so a few more ... And some cameras, is nothing to me!”

“Ah yeah ... But you don’t fuck dogs infront of any of them, do you?” Adds Jenna.

Emma giggles, then thinks about it for a moment, “Actually ... It adds to the turn on ... Thinking about all my doctors, and nurses, and carers, all watching me doing this...” She takes a sharp breath as if her heart is skipping beats.

She takes a breath as Jenna pulls her forward, reaching behind her back to unhook and then remove her bra – letting her small breasts sag a little, nipples hard and pointing ... Then pushes her back in her seat and reaches down around her hips to grab her knickers, pulling them down as they Emma leans from side-to-side, slipping them awkwardly under her soft bottom – an inch at a time until they are around their thighs ... Down her legs and off.

Her pussy is roughly trimmed – tidied up at home, on her own, with regular scissors.

There’s a short pause, just long enough for her to begin to get uncomfortable with sitting there in the nude – with our cameras focussing on her soft little boobs, her belly, her skinny legs, and the dark spot between them ... Then...

Emma turns her head toward our host, and confirms, “I’m ready when you are, babe!” She gives Jenna a wink that suggests she’s open to anything.

Jenna moves around infront of her and takes hold of the top of her own dress, pulling it down to expose her fantastic fake tits ... There’s a look of pure excitement on the disabled girl’s face as she watches the blonde gradually expose herself...

Jenna continues, wriggling the front of the dress down over her flat belly, bunching the dress up into a band around her middle, then over her hips and down her legs, she’s not wearing any underwear at all. It’s the same story as every time Jenna or Renae gets naked with one of our guests – almost unfair of the ‘regular’ person, but Emma isn’t complaining ... She’s almost open-mouthed in amazement at the perfection infront of her...

The American sits on the edge of her guest’s bed, then pats the sheet beside her, encouraging the young woman to join her...

Emma wriggles to the edge of her chair, leans forward and reaches out to put her hands on the bed, then shifts her balance and heaves herself out of her chair, swinging around as she swings from chair to bed. It looks like a skilful move, but it’s obviously something she does every single time she gets into bed – not that she’s ever had a naked Playboy model waiting on her bed before...

Once she’s on the bed, with her skinny legs dangling over the edge, Emma grabs one of her legs and pulls it to the side, toward Jenna, opening her thighs and exposing her pink lipped pussy.

Jenna looks impressed, but not in a condescending way ... She leans toward her diminutive guest, bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking/wetting them ... Then reaches down between the disabled woman’s skinny thighs and begins to rub them against her pussy.

Emma gasps, leans forward, grabbing Jenna’s arm with one hand, steadying herself rather than trying to stop her ... Our host takes it a little further, slipping two fingers inside her guest’s pussy – pumping them a little ... Noting that, “You’re certainly very wet ... It looks like you can’t wait to get started...” She draws her fingers out and brings them up to the disabled younger woman’s mouth...

Emma doesn’t hesitate to accept them, gleefully sucking her own pussy juices off her host’s fingers. Looking at her hopefully – wanting to see what’s next...

We can hear Cooper, somewhere across the room, whining – wanting to get involved...

What’s next for Emma is a kiss – Jenna wanting some of that pussy flavour too ... Leaning forward to lock lips with her guest. Sharing a slow, wet kiss – leaving her tongue behind as she begins to pull back from the kiss. “MMmm ... You taste good...” – we don’t know if she’s referring to her pussy juices or her lips...

Emma gives her a shy, “Thank you...”

“And I know someone else ... Who likes a tasty lady...” – they both look to the side of our camera position ... Then the powerful grey dog trots into shot, heading right over to the open pair of legs ... Jenna moves her hand back between her guest’s legs to pat and stroke her thigh, encouraging her dog to move right in...

We move closer as the dog approaches – sticking his big head between her skinny thighs, his cold nose to her pussy, then his tongue out and over it...

Emma leans into Jenna’s arm again, gripping her as she feels the warmth and wetness of the dog’s tongue slipping and sliding over her sex ... Gasping, looking up hopefully at our stunning host – who responds by moving her mouth to her guest’s mouth, pressing together, sharing another hot kiss, taking the disabled slut to a whole new level of passion.

Jenna breaks the kiss off and moves down, dropping her mouth to the cripple’s little tits, flicking her tongue over her hard little nipples as the dog continues licking her pussy ... A double assault most women wouldn’t dare even dream about, and this little slut is getting it on national television – mean, muscular dog and a beautiful, curvy woman, both pleasuring her...

Jenna bites and sucks on one nipple, whilst reaching up to pinch the other, and Emma lets her head drop back, absolutely lost in the moment ... Down below, Cooper continues licking at her spread pussy lips ... And the soft little woman continues to arch her back, soaking it all up.

Jenna moves down from the nipple, bringing her face close enough to distract her dog – who lifts his snout from between Emma’s thighs and licks his owner’s face instead ... Jenna parts her lips and pushes her tongue out to meet his licks, sharing a moment as well as a guest!

She breaks off the close contact, pulling her head back and pushing the dog back to her guest’s pussy ... And he drops right back into the snatch licking – hungrily dragging his tongue up between the younger woman’s pussy lips and over her clit again and again. Dirty. Wet. Noisy.

As he’s licking, Emma reaches down and grabs Jenna’s hair, pulling her up toward her face again – wanting another kiss, and happy to take charge to get it. Our host, awesome slut that she is, doesn’t resist – moving with the hair pull, and then clamping her big mouth over her guest’s lips, passionately letting loose – the two women locked together in a long kiss. The little lady’s chest rising and falling as she copes with that double assault on her senses – dog licking, host kissing...

More licking, more kissing – the dog stopping before the girls do, raising his wide head to look up over her body, as if he’s waiting for another kiss from his mistress ... When the ladies finally break off, they both look down at the waiting beast – smile and look at each other...

Jenna asks, “Do you want to fuck him now?”

Her guest lets out a little laugh and nods, “Yeah, I want to fuck him now!!” – she says it like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

We cut to a different angle, a moment later ... And it’s not what we expect...

Our guest is flat on her back on the bed, slightly to one side, her dead little legs flopped open at the knees. Our host is moving over her, between her legs, in a missionary style position – as if she’s about to fuck her with a strapon – but not wearing a strapon ... The youngster is reaching up to fondle Jenna’s perfect tits (who wouldn’t?).

Cooper is standing beside the bed, his front legs up on the mattress, looking up at the women, waiting to be called up - keen to join them up there on the mattress.

Once Jenna is on top of her guest, they wrap their arms around one another, and then our host checks – “Ready?” – before rolling sideways toward the middle of the bed, bringing her guest over until they have switched positions ... The disabled chick now naked and astride our host, her legs hanging down on either side of the blonde, her arse raised in the air and supported by our host’s body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.