The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S16E20 - Jemima Trewick (50), from Glasgow

Erotica Sex Story: S16E20 - Jemima Trewick (50), from Glasgow - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with establishing shots of the city of Glasgow. Old buildings, grey city, grey skies above.

Then we’re tracking along a residential street, looking to the side at all of the boring terraced houses...

A caption fills the screen: “GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.”

When it fades, we come to rest on our host and his hound ... The man is stocky and casually dressed, with white hair and a look of disdain on his face ... By his side, a large, black, hairy German Shepherd...

The man looks into camera and introduces himself in an easily understood Scottish accent. “Hello ... And welcome to yet another episode of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Andy Boss, and this is my dog, Bucky ... And this week, we’ve come over to Glasgow ... Because there’s a bitch here who loves dogs as much as this dog loves bitches!”

He smiles, a little smug, and then we cut to:

The snug kitchen/meals room of a small semi-detached house. Two women getting in each other’s way as they make a pot of tea. Bantering/arguing the whole time. One is old, into her 70s, with grey hair and pale skin, the other is a generation younger with coffee coloured flesh, white teeth, and lots of thick black hair curling over her shoulders. She’s loud and confident, joking with her mother in a strong Glaswegian accent that somehow doesn’t quite match her dark looks.

In voice-over, “My name is Jemima Trewick, I’m 50-years old, I work in banking, and I’m from Glasgow.”

And then we’re looking at Jemima standing in the kitchen with our host. They are leaning against adjoining walls, the corner of the room between them.

As usual, Andy looks almost bored as he waits for her to, “I know you’re a slut ... You know you’re a slut ... But why don’t you tell the nice people at home a little story, and try convincing them that you’re not a slut ... You’re a special lady with a special excuse to do this...”

Our guest pauses, as if she’s suddenly not sure how to tell her story, or even what her story is... “Weeeelllllll ... Aaaaahhhh...” The truth suddenly dawns on her. “I blame my mother...”

“Aaahh, here we go!” Comes an older voice from off camera. We spin to the side to see her mother, still in the room, leaning against the kitchen table, a dismissive look on her face that almost rivals Andy’s.

Then we’re back on our guest as she jokingly glares back at her mother, poking her tongue out and then working her way into her story...

“Mother wasn’t like the other girls ... She grew up in a very religious family, wi’ very religious friends ... But she always had this obsession...”

We cut to a close up of the little old lady as she talks a little smugly direct to camera. “Big ... Black ... Cock!”

Back to Andy and Jemima as our guest continues. “She always told me that she wanted it because everyone around her said it was wrang ... Said they black guys were big monkeys ... And that made her want it more ... I’m the result o’ that obsession of hers ... A one night stand wi’ an American Navy boy from the local base...”

Back to mother, direct to camera. “Occhh ... He had a wonderful cock ... Huge ... Huge and black ... Thick as ma arm!” She holds up a tired looking, skinny arm to illustrate her point.

Back to our host and Jemima. “I think, growing up, I inherited her ‘adventurous spirit’ ... I had a few black boyfriends, and a white husband ... And black lovers ... But whenever she talked about her life, it was always about how forbidden it felt, and how exciting it was to do something all her friends and family thought was shockin’ ... And I think I was always trying to think of something that would make me feel that way ... And then I started thinkin’ about dogs ... People used to say black guys were animals, but dogs really are animals...”

We cut to a shot of her mother again, this time standing with Andy, who’s showing her a video on an iPad ... The mother is watching in silence, wide-eyed, then looks up at our host and remarks, “That’s a big cock! Are all doggies like thaaat?”

We don’t hear Andy’s reply, because we’re back on our guest as she finishes her introduction. “And so ... I suppose it’s a search for excitement ... In the family tradition!”

We hear the mother from off camera again, “Well, yer no deein’ it in ma hoose ... No dags allowed on the carpet ... Go in they yard!”

And on that, we cut to the small concrete floored, high-walled back yard. Looking at Jemima as she begins to undress. We occasionally catch a glimpse of her mother standing at the kitchen sink, looking out at her daughter and our crew.

Jemima unbuttons her blouse, then pauses before opening it slowly with a big smile to reveal a skimpy, white (almost see-through) bra that’s holding back a pair of big boobs. She pulls the blouse off her arms and holds it out to the camera, then drops it to the concrete.

Then she unzips her trousers and opens the front as wide as possible without removing them. We can see the top of her bikini brief style white panties, a little tuft of pubic hair poking out of the top.

“How do you feel?” Checks Andy as she pauses, Bucky pulling against the lead that’s wrapped around our host’s hand. The big German Shepherd is keen to get at our guest, but will have to wait for now as Andy’s grip is firm.

Our guest looks down at the dog and lets out a little giggle as she confirms, “Very horny ... I cannae wait...”

She slides the trousers down and off. Again, she holds them out toward the camera, waves them about, then drops them too...

Standing there, posing in her underwear, she’s doesn’t look too bad. She’s carrying a few extra kilos - overweight, but not obese. With the extra weight mainly around her chest and hips, although when she turns sideways and/or bends, we can see a little spare tyre around her middle.

She unhooks her bra and lets those big boobs bounce loose. They’re soft, hanging down quite a bit, with big dark nipples. She pulls her upper arms close to her sides, pushing the boobs together to make extra cleavage ... Then shakes a little to make them wobble. Smiling all the time – a wicked naughty-girl smile. She’s loving being something of a sex object.

“Do you think your ready?” Asks Andy, the tone in his voice suggesting that no woman is ever truly ready...

Jemima smiles and replies, “I hope so...” as she slips her panties down her thighs, over her knees and steps out of them one foot at a time. She bunches them up and then lobs them toward Bucky ... The big dog pulling forward and snapping them out of the air, then dropping them on the floor and sniffing at them, looking up and wagging his tail hard. He’s keen...

Our host leans down and unhooks the leash from the collar, letting the hairy beast set off toward his soon-to-be bitch ... Rearing up as he reaches her ... She crouches a little, and bends forward as he arrives, letting his big paws land on her shoulders, then putting her hands on his sides, and moving side-to-side as he staggers around infront of her ... She laughs as she pretends to dance with him. “I love a dance ... It’s a great way to meet men ... Ahhh... ‘Dates’”

She looks at the dog, letting him flick his tongue out toward her face (none making contact, because she pulls her head back a little), and jokingly asking, “Do you come here often?” before laughing again.

She’s been staring into his big brown eyes, but now she looks up at the camera and says, “Ah’ve been waitin a lang time for this ... I done wannae waste any more time wi’ small talk ... Cannae just get down tae it?”

We cut immediately to a shot of this olive-skinned, curvy, middle-aged slut – down on her knees on the concrete yard, assuming the classic doggy position stance ... Her soft, old tits hanging down, jiggling a little as she settles ... Getting comfortable, still smiling as she flips her long, dark hair over behind her head, making sure we can see her face as she comments about, “Cannae believe this is acshly happenin’...” - then shifting her weight forward from hands to elbows, dropping her shoulders toward the floor, her tits hanging lower, nipples brushing the rough concrete. Leaning back a little from the knees, pushing her arse out...

Bucky re-enters the scene having been held off camera by our host whilst Jemima got to the floor), sniffing around at her rear, his nose between her butt cheeks and thighs, snorting at her arsehole and pussy. His tongue slipping out again, this time – instead of missing her face, he slops it right over her most sensitive regions ... Her pussy and the crack of her arse.

Jemima gasps, “OOoaaahhhhhh ... Mmmmmmmm...”, wriggling and wiggling her wide arse to keep the dog’s interest, pushing her belly down to angle her pussy back further between her thighs – giving the dog an easier target to lick – and when that doesn’t improve the feeling enough for her - shuffling her knees apart, cocking one leg up a little, putting the flat of her foot on the ground so that her thighs are nicely spread to afford him access to her slot ... And that works! His long tongue now slicing up between her chunky lips – slithering over her flesh... “MMMMMNNNNNN ... YYYYEEAAAAHHHH...”

She bites her lower lip, trying to stifle the sensation and make the moment last ... Arching and angling her back, pushing her pussy back, twisting around ... Gasping and moaning as she takes the licking of a lifetime. Nothing compares to a dog’s tongue – long, wet, warm and wet...

Unfortunately for our guest, this particular German Shepherd has things other than licking pussy on his mind ... A bitch on her knees infront of him, her arse in the air, her wet pussy presented at the perfect height for him ... It’s too good to resist ... And he doesn’t...

Moving up closer behind her, he raises a big paw to her back and begins to push himself up and over her behind, paws wrapping around her soft sides...

Jemima gasps at the sharp scraping on her back and sides, flashing white teeth as she reacts ... Then gasping again as the dog hits her back and begins to shunt up against her behind ... Pumping his crotch toward her pussy...

We cut down below her – looking up between her soft thighs, seeing the tip of Bucky’s cock poking out of his sheath ... Glistening pink flesh standing out against the black of his furry sheath making it extra easy to see what’s happening. She reaches back between her legs and begins to steer the cock closer to her cunt...

We cut to the wide angle again, looking at our bitch on the cold, hard ground, pushing one hand back down between her thighs, the side of her face, and the front of her shoulder against the concrete, taking her weight. Running her fingers down to his cock to steer him home ... Then lurching forward as he begins to pound into her, superhard, superfast...

The heavy pounding makes the bitch rock – her whole body shaking, especially her soft boobs, which jiggle under her against the concrete with every thrust – and there are a lot of thrusts ... She gasps away throughout like she’s about to have a heart-attack ... Barely handing the canine action ... But clearly loving every second of it! Her mouth twisting into a wide variety of shapes, but every single one of them seems to include a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.