The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S16, E18 - Svetlana Maximin (41), from Stevenage (originally Odesa, Ukraine)

Erotica Sex Story: S16, E18 - Svetlana Maximin (41), from Stevenage (originally Odesa, Ukraine) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open this week’s show with an establishing shot of a large car park – panning over a hundred parked cars, with two storey buildings in the distance, and then coming to rest on an unusual wood veneered three story building. Not many windows, just dark brown planks running along the outside of this huge cube. It’s a strange attempt to marry modern building methods with a more environmental/green look.

A large caption fills the screen, “STEVENAGE, ENGLAND.”

As the caption fades, we can see signage that tells us we’re at the urgent care unit at Lister Hospital.

We pan along the front of the hospital to the ambulance bays – and note that our red transit van is parked in one of them – our UK of Zoo logo prominent on the back doors, which open to reveal this week’s host, Dennis, and his handsome Doberman dog.

The fat Cockney steps down from the back of the van like a man who can’t see where the ground is infront of him, and doesn’t care ... Every step down is a step into the unknown for a man as fat as Dennis! The dog jumping down beside him and skipping around as much as the tightly held lead will allow him.

As he jumps down and starts to walk toward us, our host provides his introduction to the show in a gruff Cockney growl that few can match.

“‘‘Ello, and welcome to another edition of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... My name’s Dennis Baxter, and this is my co-host, and the real star of our show, Romeo ... And this week I’ve brung the superstar to Stevenage ... And we’re here to meet a lady from the east, with a big debt to repay...”

He smiles, then nods over behind our camera ... We turn around to look back to the hospital behind us, and see a very slim, blonde walking in our direction. She’s very pale – her hair long and loose, shaggy (naturally) blonde hair, hanging either side of a face that features high cheekbones, hollow eyes, and lots of teeth. She has a natural look to her – not much make-up (if any), she’s in her forties, and whilst she’s a little too skeletal and pale to be considered attractive, she’s not unattractive either.

She barely makes any kind of eye contact with the camera, or our host, preferring to speak ‘to the room’ as she moves nervously, turning from side to side - her voice has a hard eastern European edge to it, and comes in a long monotone drone. Her English is easy to understand but frustrating to listen to...

“I’m Svetlana Maximin. I’m of 41 years. And I am a nurse from Odesa in Ukraine. I live now in Stevenage.”

We cut to a two-shot of her standing with Dennis, as usual he’s standing pretty close, making sure they are both in shot. She looks a little nervous about his proximity, so he shuffles a little further away, giving her a little space as he invites her to, “Alright then ... All the way from the Ukraine to the UK ... Tell me a story?”

Our guest continues to turn from side-to-side, using the movement to punctuate her speech as she pauses occasionally to think of the right way to tell her story, “When the war began at home, I can have stayed and use my skills ... But ... I’m scared. I don’t want fight. I want to live ... I come to England and get job here. I help.”

She continues, “I am not married, I have no boyfriend. I’m very single. I don’t miss having a lover – I have a very busy job.”

She takes a breath, steadying herself as she prepares to step deeper and tell us her actual reasons for being here.

“I want to be on U K of Zoo because I have friend in Odesa, and we had lots of problem weeth money ... When we are young, she borrow money for us for studies from some bad men.” She pauses, thinking through the story. “She borrow money for us. But ‘she’ borrow money.” She nods, happy that she’s explained it correctly. “After a year they tell her she have to work to pay it back.”

Beside her, Dennis is nodding, understanding what he’s hearing. “I fink I know where this is goin’...”

His guest continues, “She can work in hotel for 30 days, with every man they send her, or she can make one veedeo for them weeth dog ... So she think she do it fast. One day - make veedeo with dog. She did it, and after she tell me it was good. She like it. One time!” She pauses, waiting for Dennis to confirm that her understands. He nods, and she nods ... Then she continues...

“You see ... She like it, but she think this will be quick and then forget it. She did not know it would be on the internet and everyone will see. But now everyone see her video and know her. People call her dogfucker, and call her dirty slut ... I feel guilty that she borrow the money for me too. And she make the doggy veedio ... And I never pay for the money.”

Dennis interrupts/confirms, “So, you feel you owe your friend something?”

She screws her face up as she thinks, then answers, “Nooooo ... Not really ... Not owe ... But I want to geeve to her. I want to share weeth her ... So, if I do these show, she will not be the only one called names.”

“Does it help that she said it was good when she was with the dog?” Dennis enquires.

The skinny Ukranian shrugs, and half smiles, “Well ... I like sex, but I don’t like doggies ... But I want sex with doggy for my friend to feel better. And eef eet eez good ... That would be nice.”

“I bet...” Nods our host.

She shrugs again, and smiles, then tells us that, “Well ... I have no boyfriend or husband ... So ... Maybe this will be fun! My friend said she had fun until other people saw the video ... So, eef I like, maybe I can find someone who lend me dog sometimes when I feel I need it!”

“And what if people here are as cruel to you, as they were to your friend back home?” Dennis checks.

The skinny blonde pauses, considering her options, swinging a little more, then answers, “It’s okay ... I’m from Ukraine, not here ... Even if this ruin my life here, I wait for war to end and just go home...” She shrugs.

Her friend was dumb enough to make a dogsex movie without realising that people would see her on the internet, and now she is clearly dumb enough to not realise that UK of Zoo is broadcast around the world on the internet. Still, it’s not our job to talk guests out of having some canine fun, so we don’t question her any further...

We cut to a shot of our slim guest, in the cheap bedroom of a cheap flat - standing infront of a cheap double bed. She’s already slipping off her nurse’s uniform, revealing an extremely skinny body. Bony shoulders, pencil thin arms, ribs sticking out and her small white bra under very little strain from within.

She speaks as she undresses, “I’m a leetle nervous ... But I’m very happy to do these ... I haff been waiting for long time to try...”

She continues, unfastening her loose trousers and slipping them down over her narrow hips and down legs which are almost as skinny as her arms. White panties only reach half-way over her arse, showing off her angular hips, and ironing board flat belly.

She looks off camera to Dennis, and Romeo, and flashes another hollowed cheeked, wide-mouthed smile. “He ees very handsome ... I theenk he will be very nice.”

Dennis chuckles, “Oh, I don’t know about nice ... But I never ‘eard anyone ever complain!”

Svetlana smiles and reaches up to hook the bra straps off her shoulders one at a time, then pushes each arm up through the strap so that everything is under her arms ... Pulling the cups away from her small boobs, she then pulls the whole bra down from her rib-cage to her belly, loosening it so that she can spin it around her middle and easily unhook the rear (which is now at the front), looking up to comment, “Yes ... I theenk he weel be very nice!”

Bra thrown away, she moves onto her panties – taking hold of each side and pulling them down, the gusset sticking to her wet pussy for a moment before snapping away as she lets the underwear fall down her legs to her ankles, then stepping out of them ... And she’s naked ... Barely there, pale and skinny – bones sticking out, her nipples sticking out from her little tits. Defiantly too thin, sadly lacking in any real shape.

Dennis, never the fussiest judge in the world, nods and notes, “Very niiiiice indeed...”

We cut to a shot of the big Doberman, his tail wagging slowly as he waits for the skinny girl to make her move...

She approaches and crouches down infront of him. Reaching forward with both hands to stroke his narrow snout, head and neck – bringing one hand under his jaw, the other on top of his head. Then leans forward, and kisses him on the nose...

The black and tan beast reacts by flicking his tongue out and licking at her mouth - and she lets him ... Thin lips tight together, eyes closed, letting his big wide pink tongue slop over her skeletal face, and pale skin.

She relaxes, letting him push her lips around, his wide tongue leaving wet glistening patches on her jaw, her chin, cheeks, nose ... Lips smooshed.

She occasionally lets out a little, closed-mouth squeak ... Amused, aroused, ‘aving fun!

Once he’s had all he wants, the sleek beast backs away, looking past our girl, over her ... He clearly has other ideas on his mind ... Rising up infront of her without any warning, landing his huge paws on her shoulders and toppling her backwards – tumbling forward over her, narrowly avoiding stepping on her throat...

Despite his fearsome looks and her fragile nature, she laughs at all of this...

Romeo stands over her, tailing wagging, looking down at her – his sheath hanging almost directly above her face – the pink tip of his cock already showing...

She reaches up and strokes his side from beneath ... Smiling up at him, her teeth prominent due to how thin she is... “Oooohh ... It’s look good!”

It’s hard to imagine that she finds too much tasty – she looks like she hasn’t eaten for a week. Her eyes, and the way her bony ribcage is rising and falling, stretching the thin layer of skin over it, combine to suggest that she’s hungry now though...

And we can tell exactly what she’s hungry for...

She brings her hands back down to her flat chest, fingers tickling over her nipples, pinching them, pulling on them ... Looking up at the dog’s sheath the whole time ... Then reaching up with one hand to fondle it (the fingers of her other hand still working her nipples, one then the other)...

She pinches the shaft of his cock through the furry pocket of his sheath – jerking a little more fun into it - making it swell ... Pulling the sheath back and forth ... Looking up at it and gasping “I can’t wait to suck these!” excitedly.

She continues to fondle it and more of the dark pink shaft begins to poke out of the sheath – longer and thicker ... And apparently irresistible ... We can see the hunger in her eyes ... Leaning forward, her mouth open ... Trying to wait until it’s bigger, but clearly wanting it now...

We hear Dennis, off camera, urging her to, “Go on ... Suck it ... It’s zero calories!!”

Although it was meant as a joke, it seems to be enough to convince our guest that it’s worth doing ... Now...

She leans forward, raising her face toward the dog’s cock, opening her mouth wider and taking the meat into her mouth ... Letting the angled tip slide over her tongue – then closes her lips around it, with a smile, and begins sucking...

She drops her hand from his shaft (her lips taking over their duties stimulating the tool), taking it down between her skinny thighs to begin fingering her hairy pussy ... As her fingers go to work on her clit, her lips are working his shaft ... Slurping on it, sucking noisily, bouncing her head under him – up toward his belly, sucking the cock in, then backwards, drawing her lips along it...

She works it for a little while, then pulls back, turning her head to one side – mouth opening ... The cock that comes out is bigger than the cock that went it ... Swollen, hard, lighter and covered with speckled little blood-vessels...

She may be a filthy slut – but her apparent fearing of eating takes priority ... She doesn’t even want to swallow his cum. Too much protein?

She gasps, “Ooohhh ... He eees sooo tasteeee!” -

She allows saliva and cum spill over her lip to run down her chin as she catches her breath, his cock held just infront of her face – big and hard, shooting another little jet of spunk at her every few seconds ... Letting it hit her chin, then sticking her tongue out to catch the next jet – but letting it run off before she brings her tongue back in...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.