The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S16, E14 - Jane Donaldson (58), from Burton-On-Trent (EM)

Erotica Sex Story: S16, E14 - Jane Donaldson (58), from Burton-On-Trent (EM) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with an establishing shot of a large car park, infront of a row of large red-brick shops ... Home-maker type businesses – furniture and white-goods ... The standard British industrial estate shopping experience.

A caption fills the screen: “BURTON-ON-TRENT, ENGLAND.”

When it fades, we are still looking around the car park - business is slow today, no cars coming or going, no customers entering or exiting.

We turn away from the car park to look at the front of a large bedding shop – “DREAMTIME – The Sleep Specialists” ... And standing out front, our host – larger than life (well, fatter than life), straining his overworn West Ham football shirt, his big belly hanging out of the bottom of it, sagging over the belt of his baggy jeans – and by his side, an elegant, sleek, black Doberman Pincher dog.

He looks toward us, smiling and nodding hello as we get closer, then introducing this week’s show in a confident, gruff, Cockney growl. “‘Ello ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Dennis Baxter, and this amazing beast ‘ere...” He nods down toward the dog by his side. “ ... Is my boy, Romeo ... And this week we’ve come to Burton-on-Trent, to meet a lady who says she’s been a good girl for far too long – and wants our help, to do something really bad!”

He looks down at Romeo and smiles, then adds, quietly, “That’s you boy...”

We cut inside the bedding centre to see a very sensibly dressed older-middle-aged woman – blonde hair turning to grey, framing an overly-made-up face and a nervous yet cocky face. She looks like she’s been around the block a few times – but it was probably quite a nice block. It’s hard to tell with her blouse and skirt combination, but we’re guessing she’s still in pretty good shape despite her age.

She introduces herself in a loud, confident voice – which anyone in store would be able to hear, if there was anyone else in the store. She sounds like a female Brian Clough.

“My name’s Jane Donaldson – and I’m a very bored, 58-year-old from Burton-on-Trent!”

We pause on her self-confident smile for a moment, then cut to a two-shot of her standing next to Dennis. The fat cockney is standing closer to her than most women would like, but she doesn’t seem at all bothered – not even when he puts his big fat arm around her shoulder and pulls her in closer so they can use the same microphone for her pre-fuck interview.

“Alright ... Tell me, Jane ... What’s your story?”

We close in on them as our guest considers her answer, sighs, and then calmly, almost apologetically explains herself to us. “I suppose I’m just so tired of being the respectable, responsible, nice lady next door...”

She pauses as she thinks about how nice she is, then continues, “I’ve done the right things all my life – good student, good worker, good wife, good mother ... Not, ‘good’, like ‘the best’, just ‘good’ like, ‘proper’, like I did the right things ... And as time goes on, you get to a certain age, a certain place in your life, and you just begin to think what’s the point ... What did I achieve by being ‘nice’ ... Why didn’t I just have fun...”

Dennis nods throughout the interview, keeping the lady close, as she continues, “So, here I am ... About to do something very, very, different. And just have some naughty, bad, dirty fun!”

Dennis nods, “And why did you decide on having sex with a dog?”

She shrugs. “I just think it’s the naughtiest thing a woman can do ... Not just having sex with an animal ... But especially doing it on camera ... And letting everyone see ... I just want everyone who ever thought I was a ‘good’ person, seeing that I’m actually capable of being very, very, bad!”

Dennis smiles and nods again, “Right ... Well let’s see if you can do a very ‘good’ job, of being very ‘bad’...”

And now it’s Jane who nods, confirming that, “I hope I can ... Yeah!”

We cut to a shot of her standing in what seems to be a neat and tidy bedroom. Double bed, immaculately made, a couple of bedside tables, a matching chest of drawers. She’s unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the front open to show off some low cleavage and a sexy red lacey bra. Her body is soft, but not too flabby...

She moves around the bed, putting the blouse on top of the chest of drawers, and then twists to unhook and then unzip the side of her skirt, shimmying a little as she moves it over her hips and wiggles out of it – flicking her eyes up toward camera and posing in her underwear for us. A little cellulite on her hips, her thighs a little wobbly, a hint of a pot belly ... She’s not the best sight in the world, but she’s in good enough shape for a 58-year-old.

As she’s posing, our friendly Doberman bounces into shot, jumping up onto the bed and twisting around beside her, trying to get at her without leaving the bed. She leans in toward him, pushing him back over the covers, making sure he stays in place, calling, “Hi ... Hello there ... Good boy...” Then asking, “Are you going to fuck me? Are you – going – to – fuck – meee?”

We know he is ... And we can tell he hopes he is...

As she’s pushing him away, she manages to step back, laughing, and unhook the back of her bra, letting it fall away, exposing her saggy but respectably sized breasts, which swing as she leans forward to push the dog away again...

Dennis stands off to the side, chuckling as he comments, “I hope you’re ready for this ... He’s in such a horny mood ... He’s going to fuck the shit out of you...!” It sounds more like a promise than a threat – with the smirk suggesting that our host is looking forward to seeing it.

Jane pushes the dog away again and looks back at Dennis, replying, “Oh, I hope so...”

She leans down, soft tits hanging forward - pursing her lips and offering her mouth to him ... Letting him lick at her mouth ... Pushing her lips out to let him slop his tongue over them – then relaxing her face enough that his big tongue drags her lips around.

The kissing continues, his tongue pushing between the lips and swiping over her teeth – her letting him ... Gradually opening her mouth and letting him lick inside, fighting off a smile as he licks ... He pushes a little harder, getting increasingly excited, wagging his tail – it looks like he’s trying to stuff his snout into her mouth ... And she finally pulls back, rolling sideways and laughing – then looking up at us and asking, “Can we just skip the formalities and get straight to the fucking ... I want this sooo much!”

Dennis calls, “Of course ... Just drop into position and he’ll do the rest...”

We cut to a shot of the aging wannabe slut dropping down onto her hands and knees, her tits hanging down, swinging under her as she slips her panties down her thighs, crawling forward out of them, her big pussy sticking out back between her thighs ... Then adjusting her hand and knee positions on the soft mattress...

She flips her head to the side to flick her blonde hair to the other side so we can see the look of anticipation on her face. “Here we go...”

Romeo has moved around behind her ... She’s a solid woman – not fat, but not frail – so the dog doesn’t look as threatening as he sometimes does, but he still looks impressive ... She’s soft and pale, with sagging breasts and belly, and long blonde hair hanging down – he’s lean and mean, with rippling muscles, and short, shiny black hair...

Her arms are out infront of her – shoulder width apart – taking the weight of her upper body ... Her back sagging between her shoulder blades, dropping down to the base of her spine, her belly the lowest point of her body – her round arse stuck back toward the beast...

He moves up behind her – no more foreplay – pushes up over her behind, reaching forward with both front paws to claw over her hips and against her sides, pulling himself forward – his black chest onto her soft white flesh ... His canine frame weighing down on her, straining her arms...

As he mounts her, we can see her face tensing up – with anticipation rather than fear ... Bracing herself...

Under her, those soft boobs swing and jiggle as she is rocked forward by his arrival – and his immediate, hard and fast thrusting at her rear end...

She’s actively involved here ... Pushing back against him, looking back and encouraging him... “Come on ... Go on ... Yeahhh ... Yeeeahhh...” Angling her arse by dropping her belly a little more as he stabs at her pussy.

“Go on, boy ... Fuck that bitch!” Calls Dennis, almost laughing in his sense of joy at seeing yet another older woman falling into his pit of depravity.

The dog doesn’t need his encouragement, or permission, he’s already fully intent on fucking this slut ... Bashing at her, pausing, then trying again, and then suddenly forcing himself home ... Making our guest’s eyes open wide and her mouth open wider, shrieking, “AAAAahhhh FFFUUCCCKK!”

The Doberman takes charge ... Not caring how loud the bitch is shouting ... Not caring whether she’s enjoying it or in pain ... He can feel her pussy around his fat cock, and he’s only interested in how hard he can fuck her, how deep he can force himself ... How fast he can bury the full length inside and unload his big balls into her...

We cut to a wider angle, watching her body jiggling under the onslaught ... Boobs and belly shaking ... Head up, turned toward us – pain on her face, strain, eyes closed ... Her breath catching ... And every few thrusts, a gasp and a clear moan on pleasure... “Uuuhhhh yeeessss!”

He’s shuffling his hind-paws on the sheets, pulling them loose as he pushes up between her knees – looking for better purchase so he can keep on thrusting deep ... Each stroke knocking her forward against her hands – pushing her arse forward.

She’s struggling to hold position ... Bending her arms to lower her shoulders and push her behind back under him – big tits wobbling as she meets his thrusts with her own ... Struggling to keep up, but giving it everything she’s got.

We move our camera around behind them, looking up between their legs to watch his thick cock slamming in and out of her big cunt ... Flesh being stretched ... Loose pussy flaps a glistening wet blur.

Then we’re back to the wide angle, watching her shaking under his weight and the force of his thrusts. Her buttocks and thighs rippling with each stroke...

Then dropping into slow-motion to watch those ripples in graphic high-resolution detail ... Watching his big balls swing out from between his hindlegs – his head hovering over her shoulders, an eager look on his face. A strained look on hers as she soaks up each stroke...

And then, with one last thrust – he pushes deeper into her than ever before ... Her head rises and her eyes open wide, as does her mouth, the volume of her moans increasing, “OOOOHHH MMYYY FFFUCCCKINNNGG GGOODDDDDD!” A pause... “NOOOOOO! YOU’RE FUCKING KIDDING!”

One hand off the bed, balancing on the other, reaching around behind her to grab the dog’s thigh, holding him steady. Gasping, “OOOhhh fffffffuccckk!” in shock.

On her back, the dog looks exhausted but still full of power ... We move around, looking at him slumped forward on her, front legs still around her body, his thighs still tensing – and then behind them to see his rear end.

Dennis’s fat hand reaches in and takes hold of his dog’s tail, lifting it up and out of the way – showing off those large pulsing balls, and the puckered arsehole, swelling up and winking at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.