The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S16, E12: Skye McDonald (35), from Middlesbrough

Erotica Sex Story: S16, E12: Skye McDonald (35), from Middlesbrough - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open this week’s show with a smooth, floating drone shot of a large area of park-land. Dropping down through the trees and moving along a walking-track. Spaced out along the route we see a couple of metal statues of stylized dinosaurs – built to amuse locals and tourists (which poses the question, what kind of tourist goes to Middlesbrough for a nature walk?).

Then we’re looking at a small crowd moving along the track ... Two figures walking side-by-side, a couple more walking wide of them, and a few more walking (backwards) ahead of them. There’s also a large dog bounding around the group, running ahead, hurrying back.

We cut down to ground level, looking at the walking couple ... He’s middle-aged, white-haired, stocky, and dressed casually. Her age is hard to guess, she’s a little overweight, round-faced, pear shaped, wearing baggy jeans and a loose hoody sweater – her dark hair hangs lankly down over her shoulders.

We’re tracking backwards as they walk toward us – he introduces the show, and himself, to camera in a clear, confident Scottish accent, sounding like a professional tv host ... She walks beside him, quietly, apparently hanging on his every word.

“Hallo ... Welcome to yet another edition of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ – and yet another filthy slut, intent on committing bestial acts with my big, bad, doggy ... I’m Andy Boss, this...” He points down as the dog runs between him and the girl, “ ... this is Bucky ... And this...” He points off camera, and we swing around to see the girl again, “ ... Is this week’s guest...”

She looks up at the camera, fighting off a shy smile. Tipping her head to one side, as she answers in a strong Teesside accent. “I’m Skye McDonald, I’m 35 years old, and I’m a teaching assistant from Middlesbrough in the north-east of England.”

We cut back to a close-up of our guest, no longer walking, now standing beside our host but still talking director to camera ... Andy looks a little amused standing beside her, just letting her talk (because despite working in education, she sounds dumb as can be).

“It’s not much of a story really ... I’ve never been the pretty one, and even when I was young, I never got much attention from boys ... I used to try and think of ways that boys might like me, and I remember seeing something about beastiality and thinking boys would look at me if I did that because the good lookin girls don’t, like...”

She has a cute/annoying habit of punctuating her comments by scrunching her nose up, and then pushing her glasses back up until they almost touch her eyebrows before continuing, “I thought, like ... If I did that, men would want to bring their dogs to me, and they’d actually pay me to have sex with their dogs ... And that’s real lust ... To pay someone to do something sexy. I just want to be lusted afta!”

Andy butts into the monologue, “Like a doggy prostitute...?”

She smiles and nods, “Yeah ... Exactly ... And I spent more time thinking about the men paying me, and watching, than what it would actually feel like, you know, to have sex with the dogs!”

She does that scrunchy nose, spectacles adjustment thing again, looking toward our camera and waiting for our host to speak again.

“But...?” He prompts, looking to get her talking again.

“But...” She begins, “Over time I got more and more into the idea. It became about me having sex with their dogs – and them wanting to have sex with me, but me only being available to their dogs ... Like, I’m too good for them. They can’t afford me. And I watched more and more beastiality online, and got more and more into the idea ... And then I started to watch UK of Zoo, and I realised it was something I could actually try ... And I had to try!” She smiles, tipping her head back a little to the side.

Andy jokes, “I get the feeling that you want me to pay you to fuck my dog...” He laughs – a fake, tv-laugh, then gets serious again... “No. Not happening ... You’re just another filthy wankette, dreaming of dogsex ... You should be paying me ... Luckily for you ... The nice producer is paying me to have my dogs fuck you...”

She scrunches up her face again, still smiling, but now looking a little confused rather than shy, not quite sure how to react to his comment.

He continues, “Have no fear though, Little Wankette – I’ll let you fuck my dog ... I wouldn’t deny him the pussy ... But you better show him a good time ... I want you to channel your inner dogwhore, and treat him like I’ve given you a thousand pound!”

Skye nods, giving us one last scrunchy faced smile ... And then, having received a signal from our producer, she takes a quick look around at the pathway behind her, checking for other walkers ... And then nervously unfastens her belt before easing the jeans down over her hips – revealing boring white panties and soft thighs. She pushes them all the way to the floor, stepping out of them, pulling one foot free, then the other, then kicking the jeans away across the path toward a waiting production assistant who picks them up off camera.

Then she’s grabbing at her hoody and t-shirt, bunching them up in her fists as she builds the confidence to pull it up and over her head, taking a deep breath and then – up and over, her dark hair dragging out of the neck hole. Heavy boobs held firm in a large bra – big cups supporting the hefty flesh of a very natural looking pair.

She stands there, twirling from side to side, looking nervous and unsure of what to do next...

We cut to a few seconds later as she struggles to unhook her own bra – the relatively simple daily task complicated by the presence of our cameras and the nerves of anticipating her upcoming bestial experience. The bra comes free and her big boobs sag down, full and milky white, big pink bumpy areola surrounding large nipples. She moves to cover them, then realises it’s a pointless move and just gives us a half-smile instead. “Sorry...” She apologises, scrunching up her nose again, “Just a little nervous...”

Andy decides to break the tension, “Skye ... How much did you charge in your dreams?”

She reaches down and takes hold of the sides of her panties, pausing as she thinks, then says, “Twenty pound each dog ... I liked the idea of being a cheap whore!” She lets out a nervous little laugh and then slips the underwear down her thick thighs, uncovering a sparsely haired, but natural, pussy. Stepping out of them, balling them up and throwing them off to the side toward the assistant holding the rest of her clothes...

And she’s naked ... Naked and nervous – her hands held up on either side of her body, waving around as if she’s not sure whether to cover her hairy pussy or her big boobs, or perhaps her soft belly ... She takes a moment to look around again, to see if anyone is around. “Eeee God, if someone walks in on this I don’t know if I’ll die of shame, or cum from the excitement!”

And with that we cut to a shot of her kneeling down on the dirt path and reaching out to Bucky as the big dog approaches, sniffing at the ground, then at her hands and beyond...

He zeroes in on her, coming in close – licking at the air infront of her face as she leans in toward him, running her hands down the sides of his head ... Then she’s ready to be kissed, closing her eyes and pursing her lips, then holding still – waiting to feel his tongue on her face ... Hoping that he’s close enough ... But he’s still a little out of range ... She holds still for a little longer, letting him push between her hands, letting them run down the sides of his neck.

He begins to lick her mouth, and she giggles – her lips parting, allowing him to lick her teeth as much as her lips ... After a few seconds she turns away to take a breath – still holding his neck – and then turns back, pursing her lips again and letting him lick a few more times. Handling it, and then upping the stakes...

Breathing hard, clearly as nervous as she is excited, she opens her mouth, presenting her tongue, and letting him go for it ... His long tongue slopping over her lips, the sides folding back on themselves as it slips between her lips and over her tongue. She turns her head at an angle, as if she’s kissing a boy, so she can enjoy the feeling of the dog’s tongue flopping into her mouth and dragging over the inside of her cheek.

Bucky backs off once he’s had enough licking and wants to get some real action, pulling away from her so fast that she falls forward, dropping one hand to the gravel track...

He moves quickly around behind her ... Trying to mount her – his big paws on her wide back, trying to wrap around her, pushing her forward and down against the rough pathway, her heavy tits swinging.

She’s already struggling to support him, looking up in a mild panic at our cameras, then at Andy, as the dog begins to pull up behind her and pump toward her pussy ... She shuffles forward, clearly in pain, as the dog begins to take control...

She looks up toward the camera, trying to bury her pain and nerves, snarling, “Ohhh yeeeahhh ... You gonna fuck me with your big, hard cock? Ehhh?” The words sound wrong coming out of her mouth – forced, dirty words from a clean girl...

Taking a breath, and wrinkling her nose again, then adding, “You’re such a biiiig boy...” and then gasping and suddenly reverting to panic-face as the beast shifts on her back, adjusting his grip and shunting her forward again ... Still not managing to get inside her - but working her over all the same.

We look down under and he’s already beginning to get hard – the tip of his cock already poking out of his sheath. Pink and shiny ... Prodding up against her soft pussy lips...

She drops her head down, trying to hide her face as she struggles to catch her breath whilst the dog leans harder against her back – her hands and knees shifting on the gravel track ... His front legs clinging tighter as he bends his back and stabs up against her wide behind...

She continues trying to talk dirty, really wanting to play the whore (perhaps to cover her fear), but still struggling to make it sound right, “Want to fuck my pussy...? Come on ... Come on and fuck me...!”

“Don’t try and talk him in ... Reach down and stick him in!” Andy spits.

There’s a slight nod of acknowledgement from our guest, who shifts her weight from her hands down onto one elbow and forearm, then reaches back with her other hand, down between her legs and tries to catch the German Shepherd’s cock as he pumps it around, under and behind her pussy...

She angles her belly down, pushing her pussy back toward him, her hand still between her chunky thighs trying to reach him – failing to get a grip again...

“Dear me ... Do you want it or not?” Andy snaps as he loses his patience, stepping forward behind them, bending into the shot and sticking his hand down under his dog’s balls, taking hold of his cock and slotting it right into the nervous teaching assistant’s cunt...

She snaps her hand back infront of her, supporting her as the beast lurches forward into her, gasping, “AAahhhhhhh!” – as the sudden invasion – the dog jamming his tool deep into her, his weight easing forward on her back, his hips bouncing, weight switching from one hindpaw to the other as he thrusts up against her...

She moans, “OOooooohhhhh!”, the shock passing and pleasure taking over in the space of seconds ... A definite, loose-lipped smile crossing her face. Her fingers dig into the gravelly pathway as she’s fucked harder than any women has any right to be fucked.

She’s a big girl, with a reasonable amount of bulk around her shoulders and her behind, and as she bounces back against the dog, her big tits hanging down and swinging, she makes plenty of noise... “OOooooohhhh ... Hissss cccoooccckkkk!”

He pumps hard at her, his hindpaws scraping against the gravel, his front paws scraping against her hips and thighs ... Digging deep to get the best grip with both ... With his brother, Butchy, not here today, it’s like he’s trying to fuck this chunky slut for the two of them ... She keeps gasping, “OOooohhhh ... Sooo ... Gooooodd!”

As we watch, one of our crew moves in and crouches behind the dog, holding his camera down between their legs, aiming up toward our guest’s pussy ... We cut to his camera – looking up from the low angle, watching the dog’s dick disappear deep in and out of her flesh ... Her big pussy lips flapping about around the shaft, already dripping cum as he begins to shoot loads into her mid-fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.