The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S16E10: Alice Samson (47), from Portsmouth

Erotica Sex Story: S16E10: Alice Samson (47), from Portsmouth - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show in a very safe looking, quiet, middle-class street of detached two-storey houses. Small gardens to the front, wooden fences, short brick-lined driveways and double garages. Every garden seems to have some kind of tree in it – all of them leafless as we filmed this episode in the middle of winter.

A caption fills the screen, telling us that we’re in, “PORTSMOUTH, ENGLAND.”

As the caption fades, we turn to face up the street, and see our host walking towards us, his lean Doberman walking beside him ... As slim and elegant as the beast is, the man is the opposite – fat and balding, with his belly hanging out of his West Ham shirt and over the front of his jeans. He talks as he comes closer, his voice loud, gruff, and stereotypically Cockney...

“‘Ello ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your ‘ost, Dennis Baxter, and this lean, mean, shaggin’ machine...” He nods down toward the sleek beast by his side. “ ... Is Romeo ... And this week I’ve brought ‘im daan to Portsmouth, to meet a dirty cant, who wants to make a long-time dream come true...”

He smiles and nods toward the camera, then tips his head toward the houses to his side ... We swing around to look in the direction he has indicated and see this week’s guest standing at the end of the pathway infront of her home.

Neatly dressed in a white blouse and casual slacks, she’s a slim, somewhat coy-looking blonde with a pretty, white-toothed smile and narrow features – pointed jaw and nose, high cheekbones. Her blonde hair is cut short at the back and sides, but layered high on top and with a swept fringe at the front, giving her a very smart-casual look.

She speaks with a slight slur suggesting she’s had a few drinks to prepare for our visit – beyond that her accent soft and fluffy - “Hiiiii ... I’m Alice Samson. I’m a 47-year-old mother of two from Portsmouth. I’ve been married for twelve years, I’ve got a nine-year-old boy, and a seven-year-old girl ... And, for as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to have sex with a dog!” She ends with the kind of smile that suggests she’s been waiting a long time to say this out loud.

We cut to a two-shot of her standing with Dennis – and he’s got his arm around her shoulders, fat hand gripping her slim shoulder, pulling her in and down toward the microphone he’s holding. She’s reacting as if this is all a game, as if she’s on a game show about to win a prize ... Of course, she’s about to receive one of the best prizes on television...

Dennis leans in a little closer, and urges her to, “Tell me a story, Alice...”

She shrugs her shoulders, “Well ... To be honest ... There isn’t really a story to tell ... I just want to have sex with a dog ... And ... Well ... Your dogs never seem to let anyone down.”

“They certainly don’t...” Confirms Dennis, pulling her closer and asking, “So, how long have you wanted to do this?”

She answers without pausing, speaking off the top of her head, “I can’t actually remember ever not being into bestiality. We had a dog when I was growing up – and I loved being close to him – I loved the feel of his body against mine ... I used to hug him after bath-time, and feel him against my tummy and my chest ... I just wanted to be as close to him as possible ... I didn’t even know what sex was, but I wanted him on my back ... I really longed to be fucked by him...”

“Did you ever try?”

She smiles and nods, “Of course ... I tried lots of times when I was a teenager, but he really wasn’t interested. Maybe he was too old ... Or maybe I wasn’t his type...” She giggles at the idea.

A second later, she’s back to talking. “I always felt a little bit guilty and ashamed of it, every time I tried, but it never stopped me trying it again. I even sucked on his sheath, and...” She pauses, taking a breath and blushing a little before confessing, “ ... I licked his arse...” She shakes her head, like she doesn’t believe she’s saying this out loud ... Then continues, “But I never got any actual cock-action ... I’ve always regretted it. I never had the chance to try it since – I’ve never had the time and privacy with a suitable animal...”

Dennis smiles, “Well, you’ve got your chance today, for sure...”

Our guest smiles – she knew it, but she’s happy to hear it.

Dennis continues, “And this bad boy won’t disappoint you one bit...”

She smiles even broader, sighing, “Oh, I hope not...”

Pulling her even closer, almost whispering to her (but making sure we can hear it), he asks “So where’s your husband and the kids today?”

She responds casually, “They’ve gone out for the day to see his mother.” She waves her hands in the air, indicating that she’s free and easy. “Leaving me to have some fun!”

Dennis nods, then asks, “And what do you think your husband and his mother will think of you doing this?”

She purses her lips, “Ahhhh ... He doesn’t know what’s happening here today, so this will be a bit of a shock for him...” She looks into camera, half giggling, and waves, “Hi darling ... Sorry...” (but she doesn’t look sorry).

“And what about your mother-in-law?”

Our guest smirks, “Well, she never thought I was good enough for her little boy ... She always thought I was a slut!”

Dennis nods, and chuckles as he notes that, “She was right, wasn’t she?”

They both look down at Romeo, and Alice breaks into a laugh, confirming, “Yeah ... I suppose she was ... A dogslut!”

And we fade through to a shot of her undressing ... Removing her blouse to reveal a slight, pale body – very slim with a ribby chest. Her B-cup breasts appear to sit in, rather than strain against her white bra.

As she’s undressing she’s keeping an eye on Romeo, who pads around, occasionally coming over to sniff at her, then returning to Dennis for a pat on the head or a rub on the neck ... Wagging his tail as his owner asks him, “What do you think, eh?”

Now removing her slacks, our guest thinks Dennis is talking to her, and answers, “Yeah ... He’s sexy ... I can’t wait to try everything...” – slipping the trousers down around her skinny legs and stepping out of them, re-iterating the, “Everything!” part.

She’s now down to a simple, white, matching bra and panty set – and she quickly dispenses of the panties first (revealing a dark thatch of pubic hair that suggests she’s not a natural blonde), and then her bra – unhooking it and pulling it down and away from her tits, which follow it down to reveal that they are actually a very saggy pair – hanging against her ribs, with the hard nipples pointing pretty much straight to the floor. She’s not self-conscious about them though – she’s far too fixated on our friendly Doberman to worry about such things!

We cut to Dennis, across the room, holding Romeo, waiting for her to be ready ... Then we’re back on our guest as she drops to her knees, then drops her skinny bottom to the floor between her heels and reaches out toward her lover-to-be...

She’s showing off those white teeth as she smiles broadly – her little nipples looking stiff – she’s clearly excited about being so close to the dog.

She looks up at the camera and asks, “I love this...”

She stoops forward, putting her hands to the floor and her face toward the dog – who strains against his chain, licking the air infront of her face, trying to get at her. She leans forward the last couple of inches and lets him lick her mouth and nose.

We watch in close-up as his big tongue smooshes up against her lips, pushing them around as she just relaxes and lets him go. She moans a happy moan – then, as soon as he breaks away from her, she looks into camera and says, “I always used to kiss Toby like this ... But he was never this ‘energetic’” she laughs – then adds, “I hope he’s this energetic with all the rest of today’s fun!”

“Don’t worry about that.” Confirms Dennis as his beast continues pushing at our guest – and she keeps pushing him away ... He clearly thinks this is a game, and he loves it ... Coming back every time she pushes him.

Between shoves, she shifts her weight from kneeling to sitting – bum on the floor, feet infront, knees in the air ... Closing her thighs together when the dog is close, then spreading them as he moves around her. Teasing.

She reaches down between her legs and runs her fingers up and down her pussy lips, slipping them inside – then bringing her wet fingers out and holding them out to the dog, giving him a sniff of what she’s denying him...

“Dirty, dirty, tease...” Comments Dennis, adding, “You’re being cruel to my boy!”

She looks up at him as the dog licks her fingers, and smirks as she confirms, “Oh, I’ll make it up to him!!”

She turns her head back toward him, smiles and asks, “Do you want some more? Do you? Okay...” – and then sits back and parts her legs now, offering her pussy up to the excited hound...

Romeo pushes in closer, between her thighs – dropping his head and sticking his snout into her crotch – making her laugh, then gasp, as he begins to lick noisily at her tight little snatch...

She leans back onto her elbows, looking down and smiling, offering encouragement as he licks, “Ohhh yeaaahhh ... Yyeeeaahahhh ... That’s gooooooood ... Good bboooyyyyy!”

As his magic tongue begins to work between the lips of her cunt, and over her clit she begins to moan – looking down at the dog, then over at the camera crew, then her host. “Ohhh ... He’s a good boy ... That’s ... Oooooohh!”

She holds her position, leaning all the way back, looking down at the dog’s head between her thighs as he continues licking at her little pussy. His tongue slotting between her pussy lips, driving a channel between them...

She looks as fascinated as she is aroused ... Watching closely, turning her head to the side as she watches... “Yeaahhh ... Gooooood boooooooy...”

He’s standing between her legs, his head dropped to her crotch, tasting her honey ... Noisily slopping his tongue across her flesh. Each slopping lick raising the corners of the blonde’s mouth.

She angles her pelvis up toward him, offering him more of her pussy ... Parting her thighs a little wider, gasping as the dog licks deeper ... His warm tongue, slick and smooth between her neat lips ... Again and again ... Making her breath faster and faster, her chest rising and falling ... Her moans getting louder ... Clearer ... The strain beginning to show on her face.

Dennis is close by throughout, urging both dog and bitch to keep going, “Yeah, that’s right ... You love it, don’t ya ... Love it...”

As Romeo continues to lick, she begins to shiver ... Her mouth opening wider – letting out a long, wavering, “Ooooooooooooh” sound. Her lips forming an ‘o’ shape ... The feeling getting good to her...

She begins to shake more and more, her white skin flushing pink, a little sweat on her face and tits ... And then bucking her body back, snapping her belly up again, little tits bouncing, and then falls back off her elbows onto her back ... Letting the dog lick for a few more seconds, then twisting away from him, still shaking and gasping, locking her thighs together and rolling onto her front. Shaking, jerking a little ... We’re guessing she’s already had her first orgasm of the day!

As she’s shaking – Dennis moves into frame, not blocking our view, but making sure he can be seen as he looks into camera and talks to the viewers at home – well, one of them... “Look at your wife ... Look at this dirty cunt getting off with a dog!” He nods toward her, then smiles, “Lovely, innit?”

As he’s talking, his dog lifts his head and moves forward, standing over our guest – experimentally attempting to lower his crotch toward her behind – he’s several inches too high, but his intent is clear ... We cut to a close-up of his cock swinging and bouncing above her arse – the wet tip occasionally bumping against her back.

We hear Dennis, off camera now, coaching her - “Lift your arse up...” – and her gasping back a shaky, “Give me a minute...”

She straightens her legs a little, raising her arse up in the air toward his meat – moving up until the dog realises that she’s close to being in the proper position...

He reacts by bending his hindlegs again, lowering his belly until his sheath is against her arse, and then beginning to pump at her ... The head of his cock quickly prodding and rubbing up against the crack of her arse now.

She whimpers under him, barely able to contain her excitement - keeping her head down, her little floppy tits close to the floor, arse in the air, pressing up into the dog’s belly...

And he’s standing over her, all four paws on the floor rather than gripping hold of her, thrusting at her pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.