The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S15E19 - Claudia Graham (40), from Paignton

Erotica Sex Story: S15E19 - Claudia Graham (40), from Paignton - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with a montage of an idyllic English village. Narrow streets bounded by white-washed cottages with thatched roofs. The occasional car, squeezed onto a square of concrete outside a cottage is the only real indicator that this is the present day...

We move toward one cottage in particular, two windows upstairs, one window downstairs, and a doorway, all set deep into the thick walls. The door opens and a vision of modern medical science steps out into view. Her long brunette ringlets and shiny red PVC jacket/mini-skirt in sharp relief to the white walls, her fake chest struggling to burst out, her squarish face with those deep dimples looking as good as ever ... And down beside her, trying to push out past her toward our camera – a large blue/grey Weimaraner dog.

She introduces the show in her famous squeaky, high-pitched voice, every word delivered with a level of enthusiasm and excitement that shows how much she loves presenting this show, as she walks toward the house...

“Hallo ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... My name’s Renae Russell ... And this is my boy Logan ... And we’ve come to picturesque Paignton, in England’s south-west to meet yet another beautiful babe who’s found herself obsessed with the idea of having sex ... On national television...” She looks down at Logan, then add, “With a doggy...!” She bites her bottom lip, almost as if this whole concept is still a thrill to her.

She knocks on the black front door, and after a very short pause – it opens, and we are surprised to see a fat-headed, balding man appear ... He sees our cameras, then Renae, then looks down at the big Weimaraner... “Ahh ... You’ll be here to see my wife...”

We cut to a close-up of our guest ... She’s striking ... Unusual ... Pretty, but strange...

Her long dirty-blonde hair hangs down from a dark-rooted center parting, forming curtains around a long face with a square jaw and squarish features. Her brown eyes are a little beady, and spaced just a little too wide on her face, her top lip is thin, her bottom lip fat. Altogether, her face looks like something an alien would put together whilst trying to simulate a pretty woman. She smiles and offers a confident and welcoming, “Helloooo”, her lips parting to reveal little square, ‘peggy’ teeth. A small gap between each of them. She continues, “My name is Claudia Graham ... I’m 40, and I’m from Paignton, in Devon ... And I want to have sex with a dog!”

We cut to a wider-angle, and see that Claudia is sitting on a couch next to the fat-headed man, who is also fat-bodied. She’s dressed in a bathrobe, which is closed tight across her body. It’s a bulky toweling robe which does quite a bit to conceal her body shape, keeping us in suspense as to what kind of woman she is.

She tells her story to Renae and our cameras, and we occasionally cut away to see our host nodding, or for a close-up of the husband sucking up a little drool from the corner of his mouth.

“I’ve been with Peter for thirteen years ... And when we first started dating, I was still living at home, and my parents had a big St Bernard dog called Jasper.” She smiles at the memory of her family pet... “He was a lovely old boy, they’d had him since I was about 9 or 10. So he’d always been around ... Early on in our relationship, when we were still sort-of testing out each other’s boundaries, Peter used to make jokes about me living with a big dog, and saying that Jasper probably had a bigger dick than him...”

Peter interrupts to offer a self-depreciating, “I’ve got a little todger!”

Claudia smiles at his comment, neither confirming or denying what he’s said, then continues... “The jokes got ruder and ruder until he was outright saying just how much he’d like to see me being fucked by Jasper.” She pauses, hands up as if surrendering to the idea... “Well, Jasper couldn’t have fucked me even if I wanted him to, he didn’t have the ‘equipment’. Then one day Peter picks me up from work ... And when I get into the car, he turns his phone around to face me and he’s got a video of a brunette on her hands and knees, being fucked by a St Bernard dog! I think he thought I’d turn away and be disgusted ... I WAS disgusted, but I couldn’t turn away...”

Peter pipes in, “She was like, find another, find another ... And before long we were back at my flat and I was fucking her doggy style whilst she called me Jasper ... That was a pretty bloody good evening!”

Renae nods along, moving the microphone back and forth between the husband and wife.

Claudia takes over the story, “We talked about getting our own dog all of the time ... I think we might have been worried that if we were only getting him for sex, and the sex didn’t work out, it would have been very difficult ... But in reality, it was more a case of it was just a fantasy ... Neither of us was prepared to admit that we were serious ... So we just went on watching the videos, and then watching your show ... And fantasizing about it ... And then ... Recently ... I don’t know ... We were left thinking ... Maybe it’s time to try ... And we thought, we could search around online and find someone who might not be for real, or might let us down, or whatever ... Or we could come to the professionals ... And have a great memory of the first time...”

“And a video of it...” Adds Peter.

Claudia looks at him like he’s an idiot, “That’s what I meant.”

Renae takes her turn to speak, “Well, there are no guarantees in this business ... Logan’s usually pretty good, and our camera crew catch pretty much all of the action, but it varies from guest to guest ... How about we take a look at what we’re working with...?”

Claudia and Peter look at each other, a moment-of-truth look ... Then Claudia stands up and loosens the front of her robe, letting it split open to show that she’s wearing matching black and gold bra, panties, and stockings and suspenders ... Then allowing the robe to fall back off her shoulders and down her arms, pretty much onto Peter’s lap (he leaves it there, hiding his crotch).

She’s a little skinny, with the high cut panties hooked over bony hips, and the bra around a prominent ribcage. There’s a small pair of boobs held in the bra, and slim legs wrapped in the stockings – her thighs slim enough that there’s a pronounced flat gap across her crotch, with the gusset of her panties tight enough to give her a pretty hefty camel toe.

She seems quite proud of her body, and behind her on the couch, Peter seems equally proud. Not that there’s anything wrong with her – but we’ve seen a hundred better bodies on the show. She looks at Renae and asks, “Happy?”

Our host reacts by giving Logan a rub on the top of his big head and the back of his neck, leaning in and asking him if he’s happy, then shutting her mouth and eyes as he gives her a lick across the face. We catch a couple of slops, then cut to an image of our guest as she removes her bra, freeing the small and slightly floppy tits – then passing it back to her husband, then slips the panties down, the gusset sticking to her camel toe pussy, before pulling away at the last second ... The steps out of them, turns around and leans toward Peter, stuffing the panties (inside out) into his mouth (he doesn’t struggle at all, just smiles and chuckles with delight).

And she’s naked (apart from the stockings and her shoes). It’s not a bad sight ... Not great, but not bad. Skinny rather than slim ... Soft and smooth rather than toned.

“Are we all ready?” Renae checks, as she leans down to unhook Logan’s collar.

Both Claudia and Peter confirm that they are, “Ready and willing” ... And our host unhooks the dog, setting him free to zero right in on his target ... And he doesn’t waste any time! Running over to her and burying his big head between her waiting hands. She strokes and fusses with his head and neck, giggling and squealing as he tries to get at her. “Ooohh ... Yeeaaahhhh ... Aaahhhh ... He heeehheeee!”

Peter notes, from off camera, that “He looks a bit fucking scary from here ... I wouldn’t want him fucking me!” with a laugh.

Claudia doesn’t even look up as she answers, “It’s good job he’s going to be fucking me then, isn’t it?” And laughs again, her big smile showing off those spaced out little teeth.

She pushes the beast away and then drops down to her knees, giggling and pushing him away a second time ... And he comes back again ... She wrestles him, still giggling, and then shuffles him back far enough that she is able to lean forward onto her elbows, raising her narrow backside up into the air, her soft tits hanging forward a little ... Head down at first, then looking up toward her husband, and then toward the camera, with a wide toothy smile, as she waits for the beast to make his move.

We can hear Peter saying, “OOooohhh ... It’s happening ... Oh God ... She’s really going to do it...”

Logan moves up behind the woman, sniffing at her pussy – his cold nose between her butt-cheeks, making her jump forward a little ... Then he begins to slop his wide tongue up between her thighs, over her big pussy (for a skinny woman she has a pair of the fattest pussy lips we’ve ever seen on the show) and up the crack of her arse, wetting from one end to the other ... Making her gasp – looking wide-eyed and happy up toward her husband... “FUUUuuu-ccckkkkiiiiggggg hhhheeellllllL!”

The dog seems to enjoy it as much as she is ... Coming back for a second and a third swipe ... His long, wide, warm and wet tongue soaking her sexual quarters ... Making her lean forward, pushing her belly down, her back bending – arse and shoulders up, little tits swinging ... Head back and gasping, always smiling, always locking eyes with her husband...

We cut to look at him, looking back at her, nodding at her ... Asking the dumbest question we’ve ever heard, “Do you like it?”

Back on the floor, Claudia doesn’t even bother to answer – she’s too busy chasing the dog’s tongue with her arse-crack ... Following it up, then dropping low for the next lick to begin ... Reaching back with one hand to slap her thigh and her arse cheek, and shaking side to side to attract him back when he begins to lose interest.

She drops forward so that her soft chest is squashed against the floor, allowing her to reach back with both hands, grabbing an arse-cheek in each hand and spreading them wider – giving the dog an unmissable target ... Her chocolate starfish arsehole exposed, her pussy lips parting to show off the pink fleshy interior...

Her face to the floor, rubbing her cheek against the carpet, Claudia is already turning red ... Breathing hard – gasping – moaning ... Well on the way to her first orgasm of the day ... Smiling as she gasps for breath... “Ohhh ... Oh God ... Oh myyy Gaaaahhhddd...”

“Are you cumming?” Checks Peter from off camera, his voice polite and genuinely happy for her, rather than condescending or mean.

His wife nods and smiles to him – an elated smile – as she takes as much licking as she can handle, still twisting and bucking her skinny arse after his tongue ... Gradually moving around less, and shaking more ... Biting her lower lip ... Red faced, and shivering ... Sweating ... Cumming hard...

Logan doesn’t know she’s cum – he doesn’t care ... He’s chasing the taste ... Driving her wild ... Then driving her away...

It’s got too much for her – and she’s begun to crawl forward – trying to get away from the beast, who follows, still licking at her ... The sensations too much for her ... She realises she isn’t getting away, and simply collapses over over onto her thigh, then to her arse – planting it against the carpet where he can longer reach her most sensitive parts.

She looks up, gasping for breath, a huge smile across her wide face, stroking her long hair back and giving us a silent, “Wow!” then another little laugh, her body still spasming ... Her nerves still firing off orgasmic signals to her brain.

She’s looking at the dog as he walks back and forth, across her line of sight, giving her full profile views of him – and she’s only looking in one place ... Under his belly, between his hindlegs ... Looking at his balls and his heavy sheath ... Breathing hard ... Casting a quick glance up to her husband, who calls back... “You know you want to ... Don’t pretend...”

She looks a touch embarrassed, but very enthusiastic ... Looking up at our host, sweeping dirty blonde hair out of her face, and asking, “Can I suck his cock?”

It’s the second dumb question of the week... “Of course...” Smiles Renae, all deep dimples and white teeth.

We cut to a shot of Renae holding her dog by the collar with our small breasted guest down on her knees leaning under him ... Trying to get her head under his belly and infront of his cock...

Her husband directs her to, “Get further under him...” and she twists a little further around, her long hair hanging down behind her toward the floor as she raises her head toward his belly, taking her weight on one elbow...

She reaches up with the other hand to take hold of his sheath, looking away (a little embarrassed), and laughing a little as she begins to wank it at the base ... Looking up at Peter and asking, “Is this what you like?” Smiling again, little white teeth showing, “It is, isn’t it...? Me playing with his cock...” She looks back under the dog, watching in wonder as the pink tip of his cock begins to poke out...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.