The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S15E18 – Vicki Mathie (55), from Leeds, with Dennis

Erotica Sex Story: S15E18 – Vicki Mathie (55), from Leeds, with Dennis - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We’re looking at the front of what looks like a medieval castle. High grey stone walls marked with crosses, windows covered with iron bars, all topped with battlements.

Looking up and down the wall we can see a car park (full) that brings us into the present day – and we are able to see that this castle is in the middle of a city.

We come to rest on an oversized blue double-door, the name-plate reads “HM Prison Leeds”.

A big caption appears, filling almost the whole screen, “LEEDS, YORKSHIRE.”

The caption fades, and then we turn to look up the car park we see our host walking toward us. It’s our overweight, out-of-shape, aging Cockney geezer, Dennis Baxter, and he’s got his handsome hound trotting along beside him as he introduces himself, and the show, direct to our camera.

“‘Ello, welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Dennis Baxter, and this is Romeo, and this week we’ve come up to Leeds, to meet a lady who says that due to circumstances beyond her control, she’s been denied the opportunity to fulfill her fantasy for a long time...”

We pan around to see a woman walking toward us from the direction of the prison gates. She’s a harsh looking woman, casually dressed (t-shirt and slacks) with reddish brown hair pulled back from her face in a tight pony-tail – pointy nose, thin lips, ears with a half dozen rings through each ear. She’s tallish, heavyset without being fat, and has an impressive looking pair of tits bouncing within her t-shirt.

She introduces herself direct to camera in a strong Leeds/Yorkshire accent. Her voice is slightly croaky, suggesting that she does a lot of shouting. “I’m Vicki Mathie ... I’m 55 years old – and I’m from Leeds in Yorkshire. I’ve just been released from prison, after serving six years for a crime I DID commit, and I am ready to get wild!”

She ends her comment by punching the air with both hands in celebration – the action making those big boobs of hers bounce extra hard. We’re all looking forward to seeing them released, and watching them swinging when the real action begins.

Cut to a shot of her standing in the carpark with Dennis, his microphone up and his dog at his side as he begins today’s interview. “Hello Vicki ... A jailbird, eh? Can I ask, ‘cos I’m sure the viewers will want to know, what you did to deserve six years inside?”

Vicki looks a little uncomfortable, but doesn’t hesitate too long. “My ‘usband was sharing kiddie porn videos from a computer that we shared ... And I knew about it ... I’d seen what they were and I didn’t report it ... I didn’t share them myself ... They weren’t mine. We never made them or owt like that ... He just shared them ... And he got caught up in a police swoop of them what was making ‘em ... And I got caught up in the sharing business, because it was OUR computer, and OUR house, and OUR internet connection ... It’s taken a long time for me to come to terms with it ... But I accept it was my fault now. I should ‘ave said somethin’ to someone.”

Dennis pauses, a look on his face that suggests he’s almost thinking this criminal isn’t good enough for his dog. “But ... They wasn’t your videos ... You didn’t enjoy them, right?”

“Oh no ... Definitely not ... I’d sometimes catch him watching them and wanking, and I couldn’t understand what he saw in them ... But he was my ‘usband ... So I let him ... But I didn’t watch them unless he was wanking to them ... Then I just watched him, not the videos.” She shrugs, as if this makes her story acceptable.

“Well...” Starts Dennis, clearly trying to justify having this woman on the show. “A lot of woman have been led astray by love...” He pauses as she nods, then continues. “So ... If kiddies are not your thing ... I suppose this must be?” He nods down toward his Doberman, and Vicki brightens up.

“Oh yeah ... Definitely ... It’s just such a naughty thing ... Such a disgusting act. The thought of doing anything so taboo ... So perverted ... It’s a huge turn-on ... And knowing it’s, almost, sort of, kind of, legal ... After doing six years for allegedly being a pervert – it’ll be pretty special to do something perverted – and get on national tele for doing it!!”

Dennis still doesn’t look convinced. “Now ... Her Majesty’s Prison Leeds, is actually an all male prison ... You didn’t serve time here at all, did you?”

“No ... I didn’t.” She confirms.

“So, would you like to tell the viewers why we’re here...?” He checks.

“Definitely ... Yeah ... My ‘usband is still serving time for those videos ... So I wanted to come here and tell him, in person, what I’m about to do ... Give him something to think about for the next three years!”

Dennis shakes his head a little, then nods toward the prison, sending his guest away with a, “Go on then ... Go visit...”

We cut to a shot of Vicki walking off toward the prison, a pep in her step.

Then cut back to Dennis talking to the crew. The camera not quite pointing at him – this is clearly a behind the scenes, not meant to be captured moment of doubt from our host. “I dunno ... She’s done time for child porn ... She says she’s not into it, but then says she wants to do the dog because it’s perverted and wrong ... And I reckon she feels the same way about kiddie porn ... I don’t fink the sharing was all down to her husband ... And even after all this, they’re obviously still a couple ... Why would you stick wif a bloke after all this ‘appened? I dunno ... I dunno if I want to go through with this...”

We cut back to a shot of the prison, lights now beginning to shine out front suggesting an hour has passed. Vicki is walking back toward us, looking happy with herself, giving us the thumbs up.

And then she’s talking to Dennis again, infront of the camera. “I told him what I’m planning to do ... And he says he thinks I’m weird ... He called me a pervert ... I think that sort of sums him up, really ... He likes little girls and I like big dogs ... That’s sort of what this is all about ... If people are going to call me a pervert, I’d rather it be for the real reason – for what I like, rather than for what my ‘usband likes.”

“Well then ... If this is about clearing your name ... And proving you don’t like the kiddie stuff ... Who am I so get in the way?” He seems a little happier now... “Let’s head off to your place – introduce you to my Romeo...”

“Oooh, yes please...” Confirms Vicki as we fade out.

We cut to a shot of Romeo jumping from the floor to a large, messy, double bed in a small, cheap-looking room ... Turning around, then running and jumping off to the floor again. He looks around, at the cameras, at a door...

Then the door opens, and Vicki enters from the small landing outside – she’s no longer wearing her street clothes, she’s now wearing a naughty-schoolgirl outfit ... And Dennis isn’t pleased...

“Ohhh, fuck ... For fuck’s sake ... Are you for real? Are you fucking serious? You fink I’m going to let my boy fuck you whilst you pretend to be a schoolgirl?” He’s really not happy. “Fucking pervert ... Fucking nonce!

Vicki looks upset, a little distressed and confused. “I ... I just wanted to give my ex something to dream about ... So he can think about me instead of little kids ... It’s just an outfit...”

Dennis isn’t having any of it though, “No ... Cameras off ... We’re done... ‘E’s not fucking her...”

But as he’s complaining, his dog is showing no such confusion or distress ... He’s sniffing around the woman and already jumping and trying to latch onto her leg. She’s struggling to stay upright whilst pleading her case to our host ... And one of our producers is pointing out that it would be cruel to let Romeo get this close to a pussy, then take it away from him...

Finally, Dennis relents... “OOOoooohhh okay ... But only for Romeo’s sake ... This bitch don’t deserve him ... But he deserves to ‘ave his balls emptied ... E’s been waitin’ all week!”

He turns to Vicki and we hear him order, “On the bed...” before we cut to a shot of the large lady, still wearing that schoolgirl outift, her boobs straining the white blouse, her arse almost out of the short short pleated skirt moving into position, climbing onto the bed – and whilst she’s kneeling there, chewing her lip, doing her best to look nervous and afraid as she unbuttons the front of her blouse, letting the pressure of her big tits open the front up...

Those boobs swing as she peels the blouse off – then she tips forward so that she’s on her hands and knees. A little spare-tyre of flesh forming around her soft middle. The mini-skirt riding up to reveal that she’s not wearing any underwear.

As we shift out camera position around her so we can see up between her thighs, it looks like she’s clean shaven – bald downstairs ... And we can’t help thinking that despite those big tits, she’s doing everything she can to look like a little girl.

She turns and looks back over her shoulder as Romeo skips up and leaps to the bed again, approaches her from behind. Her mouth drops open in a big smile of anticipation. Looking sideways to the camera, then looking back at the beast ... Then up at the camera again ... A look of mock horror on her face, and says, “He’s such a big boy ... I think I’m getting scared...!”, but there’s a giveaway giggle in the way she says it. She’s not scared – she’s excited! She shuffles a little, wriggling her wide arse toward the dog, inviting him in...

The sleek black beast doesn’t waste any time in stepping right up to her – pushing up against her behind, pushing forward, up and over her arse, mounting her without any foreplay ... Wrapping his front legs over her wide hips and around her middle, paws hooking back under her, hanging together under her soft belly.

As she’s taking his weight on her back, she drops onto one forearm and reaches back with the other hand, up behind her back to stroke/pat the dog’s flank, making contact, enhancing the moment...

He’s jabbing his hard cock at her pussy lips – stabbing up against her flesh, sometimes against the pussy, sometimes under it, or to the side ... It’s an unco-ordinated mess ... It’s raw and natural ... It’s making our jailbird sing... “OOOOoooohhhhAAAAHHHH!” as her big heavy tits jiggle and wobble under the onslaught.

He takes a couple of shuffling steps to the side, and another shunt forward, before the beast manages to line himself up properly and slams his growing cock into her hole ... Really slams it ... Hard ... Knocking the wind out of our filthy whore guest, making her cough as he launches into a high-speed, no mercy, very rough-and-ready pounding...

Her face twists up into a mask of pain – all of the fun and games blown away with the first half dozen thrusts ... He’s holding tight, and he’s fucking hard ... Like he’s trying to teach her a lesson, or take revenge...

He’s not, of course ... He’s just fucking her. He’s a dog. He doesn’t care – he doesn’t see a jailbird with a kiddie porn record, he just sees a human with a hole he can fuck ... So he’s going to fuck it, hard and fast, until he’s had enough.

“OOHHH FFUCCCKK ... NO! FUCCCKKk ... AAWwWWWW ... NO!!” She calls, as if ‘no’ is a safe word that can protect her from a horny hound. There are no safe words on the UK of Zoo!

She lifts a hand from the mattress and reaches back between her thighs – fingers against her pussy on either side of his cock – like she’s trying to protect herself from further pain ... As if a couple of fingers could stop this beast in full flow...

He’s fucking her as if he knows she’s a bad person who deserves to be punished, leaning into her, thumping hard – the knot at the base of his cock already beginning to swell up ... Her fingers not quite managing to protect her from it as it pushes between them on each stroke...

She overbalances, falling forward, the weight shifting from her free hand down to her soft chest (boobs spreading against the sheet) and the side of her face. If she was anywhere other than the bed this would be a painful fall. The dog stumbles forward behind her, his paws hooked in over her hips, dropping down harder against her behind, pushing her harder into the bed, barely pausing his furious pumping.

Our guest is struggling to breath under him, her head to the side, cheek on the sheets, mouth open ... Turning red ... One hand still trying to protect her pussy, the other reaching back to grab at the dog’s paws – not trying to break his grips, just trying to pulls his nails off her flesh. And failing...

He ignores her efforts and continues to fuck her hard. It’s a brutal, fast, ugly fuck – his hindpaws skipping around on the mattress, twisting the sheets around – every thrust pushing her down into the bed, the whole thing bouncing under them.

We cut down behind them, looking up between the dog’s legs, catching a slow-motion shot of his fat cock-shaft pushing between her fingers and into her cunt ... His knot still small, but growing, pushing past her, but not quite making it inside her body ... Beyond that, her belly hanging down, not big, but loose enough to wobble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.