The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S15, E13 - Jacqui Hawthorne (27), From Belfast, With Jenna

Erotica Sex Story: S15, E13 - Jacqui Hawthorne (27), From Belfast, With Jenna - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We look up and down a busy high street – shops on either side, pedestrians, a line of double-decker buses ... Then turn away from the action, and look down a narrow laneway ... There’s a road with double-yellow lines on either side, stretching away toward a large, modern tower block in the distance.

A caption fills the screen: “BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND.”

When it fades, we come to rest on a small shop that has either been heavily graffitied, or is going for that urban-cool look ... A large pink cartoon octopus is painted above the shop-window, and a sign declares that this is ‘Octopus’s Garden’.

The door opens and our host walks out to meet us, her little, white-haired, dome-headed Bull Terrier dog by her side, looking up at her as she introduces the show.

She’s blonder than blonde, with a strong jaw and almost too many white teeth as she smiles. Of course, her face isn’t the main attraction – her tight dress is stretched over and around her tighter body, amazing cleavage pushed up and forward, proudly displayed.

She introduces herself, and the show, direct to camera, in a friendly mid-western accent, and with a happiness and confidence that only Americans seem to have.

“Hi ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Jenna McCartney, and this is my handsome little hound, Buddy ... And this week, we’ve come over to Belfast, so that young Buddy can have some special time, with a very special young lady...”

We cut to a shot of a young lady working in the store ... Long black hair, down well over her shoulders, framing a pretty, olive-skinned face. She’s wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but she wears them really well – showing off her long legs, slim hips, firm young chest ... When she looks up at us and smiles, she goes from a 7 to a 9. It’s a great smile.

She fights that smile, then delivers her introduction, in a strong, upbeat Belfast accent, “Haaay, hallo, may name’s Jacqui Hawthorne, aim 27-years-old, and aim from Castlereagh in Belfaaast.”

We cut to a wider shot, with our sexy young brunette guest standing with our hot blonde American, both looking happy and casual as Jacqui tells her story. Jenna nodding throughout, showing that she’s listening.

“Aim getting marrayed soon ... I’ve been with ham since school and he’s fantaastic ... The only problem is – a couple a years ago, I found his staaash of bestiality videos on has computer ... I didn’t watch them, because I knew what they were from the titles and the thumbnails ... Aye couldn’t belieeve my Shay would be intay that kind o stuff ... We almost broke up over it ... But hay convinced may it was jus’ somethin’ he liked to waaatch ... No somethin’ he wanned me ta doy...” She shrugs, not looking convinced by her own story.

Taking a deep breath, and giving us an almost apologetic, but none-the-less beautiful smile, she continues.

“Aye think aim still kind-o lookin’ for cloysure on the whole zoo thang ... Like, that’s has thang ... What’s may thang...? And aye don’t really have one. Nothing kinkay ... And aye thought about all the thangs aye could doy to drave ham wild ... And the thang that kept comin’ back was – what if aye lived ayt has fantasay? What if aye did the thangs he probably thanks abayt ... So aim here today, to get revenge ... AND to give ham the ultimate wedding gift ... At the same taim!

“Aye hope so ... Aye really dooo...” Confirms the brunette, looking happy but very nervous.

We cut to a shot of Buddy, our white-haired bull terrier, heaving Jenna up a narrow staircase – his breathing ragged as he pulls against his collar ... Then look up to see Jacqui’s attractive behind (still wrapped in tight denim) as she leads us to the small flat she shares with her partner.

Then we cut inside as she leads us through the cramped interior. It’s not particularly clean, a typical young couple’s place – there’s always something more interesting to do than cleaning.

“He’s nat here right nay ... But this is our place ... That’s his computer...” She says, pointing down at a closed laptop on a coffee table in the living room. “It’s, like, FULL, of zoo videos. I don’t know when he looks at them, because I’m always here when he is...” She laughs a little. “And this...”

We follow her into their bedroom... “Is where the maagic happens ... Or ... Is about to happen!” – she turns infront of the bed, spreading her arms to show off a very average looking bedroom with a large, white sheeted double-bed, a couple of piles of clothes on the floor. A dresser covered in make-up products.

Jenna has been smiling as her guest talked, but as it ends the smile turns into an open-mouthed grin, she brings the microphone back to herself and comments, “I’d say Shay is a very lucky man! And you guys are going to have a very happy marriage!!”

We cut to a moment later, with Jacqui already undressing ... Her top coming off to reveal a classy looking little white bra, containing cute looking B-cup boobs, then her jeans – unzipped and slipped down her legs, revealing a pair of sexy white French knickers, then kicked over onto one of the cleaning piles.

“Hold on...” She notes as she turns away to the dresser and pulls a drawer open.

We cut again, and then see her sitting on the edge of the bed, now wearing white stockings, which she is carefully attaching to suspenders and a suspender belt. The white lingerie is in sharp contrast to her olive skin, and the suspenders are a lovely touch on her part. “If yer gonna doy it, doy it rait...” She notes, with a friendly smile. She’s thought this through...

All told, her slim body and smallish boobs, coupled with that classy lingerie, is a very attractive combination ... And we can’t wait to see our dog ruin it!

We watch as Jacqui stands over him – looking down ... Her chest rising and falling quickly - her heart beating overtime. Breathing hard, fighting off a smile. Having just put her stockings on to complete the lingerie set – she now reaches up to pull the cups of her bra down. She’s picked the perfect top, because once her boobs are out, they sit quite comfortably even with the rest of the bra still in place. Two little white triangle tan-lines surrounding flat pink nipples/areola.

“What do you think?” Checks Jenna.

“Oohhh Gaaahhdd ... Aye can’t believe aim doin’ thas...” Our guest whines as she takes a nervous step toward the beast, bending forward and offering a hand for him. He moves closer, his nose up, sniffing at her outstretched fingers – then licking at them and wagging his tail. For most of us, the sight of this sexy little slut would have been a sign of good times ahead, Buddy needed her to pass the scent-test before he could relax. And it appears she’s just passed it.

She crouches down infront of the beast, her thighs spreading on either side of him – unsubtly offering the gusset of her panties to him as she reaches out with both hands and begins to stroke his sides. “OOooohhh ... You’re sooooo solid...” She smiles.

She runs her hand down his side, under his chest, scratching him in such a way that he raises his head, wanting more ... It’s not sexual, but he loves it ... But it’s about to become more sexual, as she continues the scratching, moving her hand down his chest to his belly, seeking out his furry sheath – rubbing now rather than scratching ... Fondling him. Cupping and gently rubbing the sheath – letting out a little squeaky sound of excitement as she feels the shaft inside, quickly getting hard... “Ohhhh, I can feel it ... Mae Gahd!”

Then, as she continues to rub, that tell-tale sign of good times ahead as the lipstick tip of his pink cock pokes out of his sheath. Glistening with the first bubble of pre-cum...

For a girl who claims not to have watched zoo videos, and only doing this as an act of loving revenge, she seems to be surprisingly comfortable. She’s a natural...

Leaning forward and balancing on her toes, her hair has fallen forward – so she tosses her head back, flicking the black curtain away so we can see her face as she all-but sings, “Aye think hay’s ready to fuck may!”

And at that, she stands up from the crouching position in the way that only young, healthy people can – and steps forward to the bed, falling to her hands on the sheets, and then crawling on in a slow and seductive style – looking back over her shoulder at us and calling, “Aye wanna doy at ohn huz bayd!”

She’s already in the classic doggy position – hands and knees, bending her back down to push her pussy out between her thighs ... Reaching back between her thighs to hook the gusset of her panties to one side and expose her neat little pink pussy ... Then slapping her inner thigh, signalling our solid little beast...

He doesn’t wait – lurching forward and up onto the bed, hind-paws just catching the edge of the mattress and enabling him to climb all the way up ... Then stumbling over to her...

From the side view, we can see her looking half toward us, half back at him – a cute smile, white teeth – just a hint of nerves, but no doubts ... Her little titties dangle down, jiggling a little as she shuffles forward from her hands to her elbows, seeking the most comfortable position ... Readying herself...

The bull terrier moves up quickly to mount her, and rises up onto her back with one leg between her legs, the other to her side – not quite behind her. This isn’t going to work – but it does serve to turn our guest on even more ... By the time the dog dismounts (which is almost immediate) she is almost hyperventilating... “Oh may Gaahd ... JEEzzzzzussss...”

She’s smiling excitedly as she shuffles her knees, bouncing on the mattress, trying to turn away from him – to keep her behind toward him – lowering her little white tits closer to the floor, pushing her arse out toward him again – clearly trying to make it even easier for him.

The dog takes the invitation again ... Moving up behind her quickly, stepping over her rear, fast and eager – paws scrabbling over her arse, then shuffling forward and standing astride her. This time he’s lined up right – right behind her ... The tip of his hard cock prodding at her pussy lips.

She looks forward into our face-close-up camera – a nervous/excited smile, a giggle, that I’ve-got-a-dog-on-my-back look...

Back in the wide-angle ... Watching as the dog arches his back, curling his groin down behind her, punching his crotch up toward her pussy ... Trying to force his way in ... Pushing and prodding at her ... Hind-paws stamping and skippy over her calf muscles, catching and ripping her stockings ... We can see Jenna in the background, transfixed by the action – her hands up to her boobs, fingers rubbing over her nipples (she has no idea she’s on camera – she’s probably not even aware that she’s touching herself – she often gets this way on set with our prettier guests).

Back on the bed, Jacqui holds position – looking dead ahead, whisper/gasping, “Ohmaygahd ohmaygahd” over and over, leaving him to his business, trying not to distract or over-excite him!

He stays focussed, short stop-start bursts – three or four thrusts, a pause, then another three or four – and then...

Jacqui’s eyes almost pop out, and her mouth opens silently, as the gnarly little beast stabs his cock home – punching deep into her. Seven inches of meat swelling as it slides into her... “Oooooffff!”

And then he’s into his rhythm – thump-thump-thump, thump-thump-thump – as his soft belly slaps against her tight little arse, driving his big hard cock into her cunt ... Her firm little titties jiggling like jellies in an Earthquake ... That “ohmaygahdohmaygahdohmaygahd...” mantra, is a high-pitched, excited/frightened non-stop soundtrack through-out the fucking...

And he’s fucking her hard! Although it’s only for about twenty seconds before he comes to a sudden halt, still in position, holding tight ... Breathing hard ... It’s almost as if he’s pausing for thought ... We think he’s all done...

She’s just calming down from the mantra, and then the mutt remembers that it feels good when he moves his cock around in a woman ... And then he’s away again ... Jacqui has just about enough time to catch her breath before she’s off again, pushed forward – collapsing to her elbows, hands out grabbing fists full of the bedclothes ... Squealing... “Ohmaygahdohmaygahd...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.