The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S15,E11 - Judy Hanratty (58), from the Isles of Scilly

Erotica Sex Story: S15,E11 - Judy Hanratty (58), from the Isles of Scilly - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with a drone shot, flying in over the sea toward a small coastal town – the bay infront of the land is filled with small boats and yachts, and then there’s a small beach, a road and then a quaint little town.

A caption fills the screen: “ISLE OF SCILLY, ENGLAND.”

When it fades, we drop down toward the town, seeing that it’s made up of old houses – neat and tidy, but old. Getting closer and seeing that it’s postcard beautiful, then we cut to:

A small triangle of grass, bordered by privet hedging and wooden park benches, and then terraced, white-washed houses. We turn around, taking in more houses – and come to rest on our host and her big blue-grey dog...

It’s our former porn princess – the amazing, dimple-cheeked, brunette haired, bolt-on boobed sex bomb we love – the one and only, Renae Russell. She’s dressed, as usual, in as little as possible. A mini-skirt that looks like a wide belt – we swear we can see the gusset of her panties ... Her top is so low that we’re sure the slightest move will result in her nipples popping out. Down at her side, her big Weimaraner is waiting, looking up at her, looking keen to get started...

She smiles as we move toward her, then begins her introduction in her high-pitched, squeaky, northern voice. “Hello, and welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your favourite host, Renae Russell, and this is my boy Logan ... And this week we’ve come to the Scilly Isles...”

She pronounces it ‘Skilly Izles’ because she’s really not very bright, and we don’t correct her – because we like it when she shows her true intelligence!

She continues, oblivious to her error, “ ... to meet a lady who had big dreams for a life beyond this little corner of the country, but never managed to make them happen...”

We cut to see another woman approaching. Wide shouldered and strong-limbed, this isn’t a little girly – this is a woman. Approaching the end of middle-age and clearly not giving a fuck about it ... She’s wide-mouthed, with fairly plane features and dirty-blonde coloured hair tied back from her face ... She looks confident, walking tall and at a good pace, in a hurry to get to her mark, then stopping and taking a big breath before introducing herself. “My name is Judy Hanratty ... I’m 58 years old, and I’ve lived my whole life here on the Isles of Scilly ... And it’s been a good life ... But there’s always been something missing ... And I think you can guess what that is...”

We cut to a two-shot of her beside our host as Renae giggles, then asks her to, “Tell us ... What is that brings us here today?”

Judy nods, accepting the question, and then delivers her answer confidently... “My husband, James...” She nods her head to the side and we cut away briefly to see a chunky, middle-aged man standing with our crew, smiling – then we cut back to her as she continues, “ ... We always had this little fantasy that we’d do the most outrageous things. Living here, it’s quite boring – but lovely ... And I think we, as a couple, are probably quite boring – but we find each other to be lovely ... But we always wanted more. Any time we ever heard of anything perverted on a television show, or in the newspapers, we’d always joke about ‘imagine us doing that’, or ‘what would the neighbours think?’ ... We said many times that if only the kids weren’t always around, imagine the fun we could have ... And then a couple of years ago, our youngest finished school and went off to the mainland ... And we suddenly thought, we’re free to do all of those perverted things now ... And ... We thought we’d start at the top of the list!!” She smiles, holding her hands up as if to say ‘where else would you start?’.

Renae interrupts with one of her giggly, high pitched follow up questions, “Well, that’s a pretty extreme transition, from a day dreamer to a dog fucker ... With television cameras to catch it ... What would you say is the kinkiest or most perverted thing you two have got up throughout your marriage?”

Judy pauses for a moment, thinking about it ... Then begins to list off the highlights of her sex life, “Aahhhh ... Before the kids, and then whilst they were living at home ... I’m pretty accomplished at deep throat ... James has quite a long dick, and I can take it all the way to his balls...” She laughs a little. “And rimming ... He loves it when I lick his bottom.” She speeds up, thinking about more... “Anal sex. I like it deep in there ... Nice and hard ... And ... Ahhhh ... I think beyond that it’s just about fantasies ... Group sex, gangbangs, and, of course, animals ... But until today, it HAS been just a fantasy.”

Renae smirks, dimples going deep into her cheeks, and checks, “I’m sure our viewers are all thinking – deep throat, rimming, and anal sex ... Will you be doing that with Logan here?”

Our guest looks down at the dog... “Oh, I hope so ... I’ll be happy doing whatever he wants to do ... But if I can do all of my favourite things with him, that would be wonderful...”

“It’s just a pity we only brought one dog ... Otherwise we could fulfill your gangbang fantasies too!” Jokes Renae.

Judy laughs suddenly, then collects herself ... Looking around our crew of a dozen technicians, and with growing confidence, suggesting that, “Ohh, I don’t know ... I think we could do something about it...”

We cut to a shot of James – shrugging as if to confirm that he has no problem with his partner being gangbanged by every member of our crew after the dog has had his way!

Then we’re back on our guest as she looks around the crew – fading out on that confident, lascivious look, and mixing through to a shot of Judy, now at home in a very nice bedroom, sitting cross-legged on the edge of a large king-size bed. Stripped completely naked, with her C-cup boobs hanging the way you’d expect a 58-year-old’s c-cup boobs to hang. She’s quite slim, and her crossed legs look quite long and slim. She seems to have looked after herself fairly well over the years.

Our host leads Logan into the room – and as soon as he sees Judy he starts jumping around and pulling on his lead, pulling her faster toward the bed and their guest, with Renae squeaking, “Woah there, boy!”

Judy runs her fingertips up and down her thighs, and over her belly, under her big boobs, and to her nipples ... Pinching and pulling on them as she watches the dog pulling his mistress across the room...

“Ohhh, this feels sooo kinky...” She says, looking at the dog but talking to us. “This is actually happening...”

“Oh, it’s happening...” Chimes in her husband.

Renae turns to face him, and asks, “What do you think of this?”

We cut to him in time to see him smile - his body language answering before he does, “I love it ... I can’t wait to see what she does...”

Back on the floor - as the dog reaches her, she uncrosses her legs, revealing a tuft of blondish pubic hair, and leans forward - letting go of one nipple and reaching out to stroke his wide head and thick neck. Her smile broadening as she feels his fur between her fingers... “OOooaaahhh ... That’s sooo...” She looks for the word, then settles on, “ ... Doggy!” and laughs a little at her inability to come up with anything better ... Then lets her inner monologue out, “I’m stroking a dog ... And I’m about to let him fuck me! Oh my God!!”

“And he’s gonna fuck you like you wouldn’t believe!” Confirms Renae, also stroking the dog’s neck from behind.

They continue to stroke in silence, pondering what’s about to happen – then Renae speaks, “Come on now, before you do all those dirty things you want to do to him ... Lay back, spread those legs, and let’s see how you like him doing dirty things to you!”

We hear James calling, “Go on, darling...” – and Judy doesn’t need any more of an invitation than that, falling backwards, spreading her legs wide, and presenting her big snatch at eye level to the beast. Reaching down with both hands, one hand on each inner thigh, fingertips reaching to her big, wet pussy lips and peeling them apart to show off her moist pink interior ... Spreading them wide...

Logan sniffs the air, clearly catching the aroma - stepping forward and licking the air ... Then moving closer and pushing his snout between her thighs, against her pussy - slopping his big tongue over it ... Making her gasp immediately, “Ooooaaaaaahhmmmmm-mmmmm!” – turning her head to the side with a big, tight-lipped smile ... Still holding her pussy wide, letting the dog’s long tongue slide into the grove, inside her flesh, over her clit – over and over ... Loving the attention. Already twitching a little, jerking at the hips as the first nerves begin to fire pleasure signals to her brain...

Pulling her pussy lips further apart – in fact pulling them so far and so hard that it looks like it should hurt – but if it does it’s obviously a pain that she enjoys – because she keeps doing it, as the dog continues to swipe his tongue up between them.

She’s arching her back, bending it up further than we would think was possible ... Tension building in every muscle and bone ... Ready to explode as the dog takes her closer and closer to her orgasm ... And then he stops ... Lifting his head and looking away, then beginning to step away from her...

She quickly snaps back to reality – from the edge of heaven, back to her bedroom, on the edge of her bed, releasing her pussy lips and rolling upright – reaching out to grab at Logan’s collar ... Taking a firm hold before he can move too far away, and then bending forward and reaching down under his belly to rub at his heavy sheath. Quickly taking hold of the shaft within, rubbing and wanking it hard ... She’s a natural...

She looks up at us as she fondles him, flashing that wide-mouthed smile again, then pouting and purring, “He feels soooooo biiiig ... I can’t wait ... I’m sooooo fucking hornyyyyy!”

“What are you going to do?” Calls James, teasing an admission/confession from her.

“Ev-every-thing!” Snarls our guest, pulling the sheath back to reveal a hard, thumb-sized length of dog-cock ... She edges forward, slipping her behind off the bed and dropping to deep crouch, her bum on her heels, twisting sideways and dropping her head to look under his belly – then easing her head under his belly, more to the side, her cheek pressing up against his soft belly, bringing her mouth toward his cock...

She parts her lips and brings herself to the tip of his cock – flashing another quick smile just before she takes the hard meat into her mouth, breathing noisily through her nose as she closes her lips around it and begins to suck...

We can hear James reacting – excited, interested and supportive, half whispering, “Goooo ooooonnnn!” as she pushes her head forward to swallow the beast deeper ... Then sliding back ... Letting the cock pop out of her mouth, and smiling again. We hear James again, “Oh God ... Yes...” – and then she takes it back in ... Deeper, then slipping back and off again before she confesses, “I love it...” – again – in, out – and, “I fucking love it!”

She continues the single strokes, into her mouth, then out, then a comment, “Doggy cock...”, “MMmmm lovely...”, “It’s sooo dirty...”.

She’s like a child at Christmas, wanting to play with the next present before she’s fully unwrapped the last one...

After barely a minute, she pulls her face right out from under his belly, twisting her body and leaning the other way, around behind him, lifting a hand up and taking hold of his tail, lifting it to expose his big brown arsehole, then leaning in to lick at it. Running her tongue over his arse, flicking the tip of it over the hole, poking at it...

“Dirty ... Fucking ... Bitch...” Moans her husband from off camera.

On camera, she goes back to a big flat lick over the top of the dog’s arse ... Then pulls away, gasping, “OOooohhhh that was sooooo nasty!” – catching her breath as she twists, almost blushing, and then leaning the other way again, dropping her head down under his belly, leaning in to suck again... “OOhhhh, I love it...”

We cut to a brief shot of her husband, behind the scenes, watching on with a big smile of disbelief on his face – he’s so wrapped up in watching his wife with the dog, that he doesn’t even notice that our host, right beside him, has her hands up to her breasts – idly running her fingertips over her nipples as she watches, biting her bottom lip as she watches, transfixed as ever by the sight of another woman pleasuring her boy ... She looks over toward our camera and mouths a happy, “Dirty biyatch!”

Then we’re back on Judy (in close-up) – watching as she sucks the dog’s cock again, taking his whole shaft into her mouth, holding it deeper, for a little longer, and then drawing it out so she can make another comment. “Getting bigger ... Yummmy!”, and then swallowing it up again, this time taking a double-dip rather than speaking ... Sucking him right into the back of her mouth, holding it – holding a little longer – beginning to choke, then coughing and pulling it free, flashing another little smile and confirming what we already know, “I’m soooo dirtttyyy!”

In a wide shot we see that she’s still gripping his tail in one hand, and she doesn’t disappoint us, coming up from the head-under-belly position to swing around behind him again and lick at his arsehole a second time ... Running the flat of her tongue over it and letting out a long, satisfied moan as she tastes it again.

She eases back an inch, stiffening her tongue and then moves forward again, pushing the tip of her tongue against the dog’s arsehole, bouncing her face against it, looking like she’s fully intent of sticking that tongue right up his arse...

We can hear James and Renae - off camera, him saying, “OOoooohh yyeeaaahhhh” and her squeaking, “You dirtay bitch! Licking ... His ... Arse...” – and we see Judy’s smile flicker around her stuck-out tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.