The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S15E07 - Melody Todd (18), from Norwich, with Renae

Erotica Sex Story: S15E07 - Melody Todd (18), from Norwich, with Renae - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with an establishing shot of the kind of English street-scene that American tourists dream of ... Multiple historical eras collide at a triangular three-street intersection ... There’s 13th Century stone church in the middle of the triangle, the three sides consist of a Tudor fronted two-story building, neighboured by modern buildings, a row of sandstone fronted office buildings, and a row of Edwardian buildings (small business offices), all of them set on cobbled streets.

A caption fills the screen: “NORWICH, ENGLAND.”

The caption fades as a couple of cars roll by noisily, tyres rattling heavily on the cobbles ... As they pass, our attention is drawn to a figure approaching our camera position ... And she’s an attention grabber ... Long brunette hair, hanging down in neat ringlets, some over her cleavage, the rest back over her shoulders ... Hips swaying in a slinky red dress that seems to hang off her high, firm boobs, and hug her hips and arse. That dress is cut low enough at the front for us to be able to see the whole curve of her boobs and just the bottom of her bra.

She talks out loud as she approaches, loud enough to turn a few heads as she crosses the cobblestone street. “Hello ... And welcome to Norwich ... I’m your host, Renae Russell, and this is ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... And this week it’s my privilege to introduce you to one of the hottest young sluts we’ve ever had on our show ... You won’t believe the treat we’ve got lined up for you today...”

She points to the side, and we swing the camera around to look at another woman coming from the other direction ... If our host is hot, then our guest is smoking ... She’s younger, she’s smaller, and she blonde ... Walking toward us with her long hair bouncing, framing a round face with pretty features – the button nose, the natural pout, the big round eyes ... Her mini-skirt shows off her smooth legs, and is tight around her firm arse; her top is tight enough to highlight her firm, young bust...

We hear her introduction in voice-over ... And whilst she looks like she’s just stopped off a 1980’s Californian beach, she sounds like she just been riding a tractor around East Anglia – probably in the wrong gear (she doesn’t sound too intelligent). “Hallo ... I’m Melody Todd, oim eighteen-year old, and I’m fraam Narrich ... I love sex, and I can’t wait to try it with a daahgg on tee vee!”

We cut to what appears to be behind the scenes footage of the crew preparing for interview footage ... A shot of Renae shuffling up beside her guest, getting into position and looking from Melody to someone off camera, an excited look on her face and happy body language too. We hear her comment off camera, “Oooh, she’s cute, isn’t she...” Then half-whispering to the young blonde, “I think Richard likes you!!” which gets a nervous smile from her.

Then we cut to the beginning of the interview, the two women side-by-side. Renae is pure sex, as ever, but our guest is sensational, with the added benefits of being much younger, and blonde ... The dimpled-dogfucker looks very happy to be ‘working’ with her today.

“Hello, Melody ... Welcome to the show ... Would you like to tell me why you wanted to meet us...?”

Our guest fronts up to the camera, looking sultry and serious rather than like she’s here to have fun. Trying to deliver he excuse seriously, but her Norfolk accent makes everything sound a bit silly... “Wahl ... I wanna be on tha telly ... You know ... Want ev’rywahn to see me ... So, oi loike sex, and oim not shoy, so getting nude an bein rude aren’t a problem...” She nods to confirm her own thoughts.

Male viewers, and lesbians, will already be imagining this tight little thing nude – because there’s no doubt that it’s going to look good!

The little slut continues, “And, well ... The oidia of ‘avin’ sex with a dahg ‘as always bin a bit of a turn-on – because, you know, we all know it’s wrohng ... But, loike, taboo is hot ... The oidia of doin’ it on cam’ra ... On telly ... With everyone waatchin’ me ... Judgin’ me ... All the names oi’ll get called ... That just turns me ahn soooo much ... Oi know it’s wrohng, but oi can’t ‘elp moyself ... Oi mean, if the cam’ras weren’t ‘ere, I wouldn’t do it...” She pauses, the pout looking almost like a sulk. “I don’t even loike dahgs ... Not really. They’re a little scary...”

Renae looks her up and down again, all but licking her lips, unable to resist saying what’s on her mind. “You’re just here to be our little fucking whore, aren’t you? Our little doggy fuck-toy...”

We hold on our guest, focusing on how attractive she is, and how monumentally dumb she looks, as Renae continues, “I think I speak for the viewers at home when I say that I just want to see you getting fucking destroyed by my Logan!”

Melody looks back at her, nodding the whole time, as if she’s receiving complex instructions... “Yaah.”

Then we cut to a mini-montage, sped-up footage of the two women walking across the cobble-stones (from behind, noting that they both have fantastic behinds in their mini-skirts) – then arriving at a pair of double-doors leading into an old stone building, and disappearing inside, followed by members of our crew (notably our sound man Richard, who seems very keen to stay close behind young Melody).

And then we’re inside a large, open space. Internal walls have been knocked down and scaffolding erected. This old property is evidently being renovated. A central space has been cleared, and our lights and cameras have already been set-up by the waiting crew ... Who break into a spontaneous round of applause as our little blonde guest walks into the space...

Her footsteps clicking – high heels against the old floorboards, echoing slightly in the empty open space ... Other than the shoes, she’s already stripped naked, and it’s a fantastic sight. Firm, round boobs that look almost fake (but aren’t), flat belly, narrow hips, a clean-shaven pussy (and a little tattoo of a butterfly just above her crotch). We do our best to show off her pussy – because it’s an impressive fat-lipped affair that looks like it would be an extremely easy ride.

Renae walks in behind her, Logan heaving against his lead ahead of her, keen to get at the naked woman. It’s rare for Renae to not be the best-looking woman in the room – but that’s the way it is right now! “Settle down, gentlemen...” She squeaks (her voice echoing a little, as does every other bit of dialogue, moan, gasp, squeal, and growl for the rest of the show, constantly reminding us of the size of this abandoned space).

Our host continues, “I know she’s a very sexy little whore, and I can’t wait to see my doggy fucking her either ... But we’ve all seen this before – remember, she’s just another wannabe dogslut for you to capture...”

The little blonde seems quite happy to be dismissed as ‘just another wannabe dogslut’ ... Standing in the middle of the room, waiting for Logan, half smiling, half chewing her bottom lip as she waits for the action to begin...

Renae crouches down to unhook her dog’s collar, looking up at her gorgeous, nervous, naked, teenaged blonde object of lust... “How do you feel?”

Melody looks up at the roof, trying to find the answer, then sighs, “Aaaaaaahhh ... A little bit nervous ... Not scared though ... I wanna get started though ... I’m gettin’ cold!” We sense that she’s bluffing because she looks more scared than she sounds.

We cut to a wider angle as Renae lets her dog loose ... He trots over toward our stunner – not as fast as you or I might, as she drops down to her haunches, her cute behind almost touching the dusty floor, her knees against her firm boobs, pressing them against her chest...

In this position he’s as tall as she is – his head level with hers ... The size differential doesn’t appear to make her feel any less nervous ... Her hand clearly shaking as she reaches out to stroke him ... Running it down the side of his neck, then with a little more confidence along the side of his head and down his neck again. “Naat scary, are you?” She whispers. “Just a biiig dahggy...”

He moves a little closer, turning sideways – almost as if he’s presenting himself to her ... Letting her stroke her hand along the back of his neck, all the way down his back to his backside, and over his thigh ... She continues to whisper, calming herself as well as the dog, “Noice dahggy ... Good boy...”

We mix through to a shot of her as she drops down onto the floor, shuffling her knees apart, dropping her behind down between her heels, so low that her pussy is brushing the floor ... Reaching under him and holding onto his sheath as she twists and bends her body so she can get her head under his belly and bring her soft lips up toward his meat – pausing very briefly to take a sharp breath, and then...

Renae says what we’re all thinking, “Good girl ... Going straight for that cock ... You dirty little slut!”

The young blonde parts her lips and brings her sexy mouth up to the end of his cock. Sticking her tongue out to slowly lick over the end of it – making sure the full length of her tongue slides over the end – then taking a deep breath, suppressing nerves, still looking a little scared, then licking the sides of the shaft, and the underside, kissing it ... Whispering, “Good boy...” between licks and kisses. Working her way down the shaft, right to the sheath, running the tip of her tongue around where fur meets flesh – and then working her way back to the tip. “Good boy...”

She pauses at the tip and makes a point of looking up at our camera – there’s fear in her eyes, but also joy in being on camera ... She manages a little flicker of a smile before easing forward and taking the tip of the dog’s dick into her mouth, and closing those pretty lips around it, sucking her cheeks in and bobbing her head up against his belly.

We cut to a wider shot, watching her leaning under the dog, only the top of her blonde head visible under his belly as she bounces her pretty face up toward his belly. She’s got one hand on the floor, the other holding the base of his cock.

Then she’s taking a pause, cock out, licking her lips. We hear Renae ask, “Do you like being called names?” and Melody nods and smiles, “Yeah! I love it!” She indicates the dog’s cock in her hand, “I’m naht a ‘good girl’, am I, loike!”

Renae’s voice is suddenly much stronger, “Okay then, stop fucking around and give us a good show ... Suck that fucking cock like you mean it, cunt!”

The verbal assault obviously turns our guest on, or inspires her, because she swallows that cock back up in one fast gulp ... Taking it right into the back of her mouth ... Her lips almost to his sheath. Almost choking herself, but holding it there...

“Choke on it, slut!” Orders the dimpled pornstar – revelling in his dominatrix act ... And the young guest does as she’s told ... Pulling it right into her throat by the knot at the base, taking it all the way in, half choking, half gagging, but refusing to let it go until she’s genuinely gone beyond her limit...

She heaves it out quickly, coughing up phlegm and saliva, perhaps even a little vomit, as she holds his dick in her hand.

“Yeahhhhh!” Cheers Renae, happy with the result. “Dirty fucking slut ... You know your purpose ... Don’t you, cunt!”

Melody seems to enjoy being on the receiving end of the verbals more than she’s enjoying the cock ... Breathing hard – sucking harder ... Bouncing her mouth along the shaft and then back away...

“Wipe that fucking smile off of your face, slut ... You look like you’re having too much fun ... Spit it out and get down into position...”

Our guest obediently spits the cock out, spitting pre-cum onto the dirty floor at the same time ... Clearing her mouth.

“Don’t you ever waste another drop of his cum again, cunt ... You swallow all of that next time!” Snaps Renae, her high-pitched accent full of authority ... The young guest nods – no smile, just an open-mouthed obedience...

She steps forward and grabs the dog by his collar, and continues, “We’re going to let this fucking dog put you in your place, you dirty little cunt! Now get down into position like the little whore you are!”

We’ve probably never seen a guest move as fast, or as enthusiastically as young Melody ... Dropping forward onto her hands and knees, her long hair hanging down, pushing her tight arse back toward the dog, then leaning forward, folding her arms infront of her head, then resting her forehead against them – taking a deep breath and then calling, without much conviction, “Come ahn boy...”

Renae steps forward with the dog, slowing his progress toward the cutie who is looking more nervous by the second – looking forward, staring down at the floor infront of her, lowering her shoulders, pushing her arse up and back...

Our host leans forward to talk into the dog’s ear – stimulating him verbally, “Are you going to fuck this slut, eh? Stick your big doggy cock right into her tight little cunnie? Eh ... Fuck her like you own her? Yeah ... Good boy ... Go on...”

She releases him and he covers the last couple of feet to the blonde bitch, his front paws scratching up our guest’s smooth back, against her hips, pulling his big body up and over her behind...

Melody tenses up, wincing, and biting her upper lip – looking positively afraid as the beast begins to pump against her rear ... Waiting for the pain – regretting being here, but toughing it out as he attempts to slot his cock into her pussy – stabbing and jerking toward her in rough and ready thrusts...

We see one of our crew reaching a camera in between their legs, looking up at her pussy ... Then cut to that camera in order to a watch few inches of hard canine cock stabbing at the young women’s plump pussy ... Watching as the dog thrusts roughly at her – the tip pressing up against, under and above her pussy – with the soundtrack filled by the rustling of hair against flesh, movement around the camera/microphones, and the nervous yips and yelps from our guest, and the loud calls from Renae to, “Go on boy, fuck her ... Fuck that slut!”

We hold on the shot until we see the tip of the dog’s cock slip inside the young woman’s pussy ... Between them, then out, then against, and then back in ... At which point we cut to:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.