The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S14, E20 - Carmel Chinzana (26), from South London, with Renae

Erotica Sex Story: S14, E20 - Carmel Chinzana (26), from South London, with Renae - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open this week’s show with a panoramic shot of a series of large concrete tower blocks. Ten levels of the most boring architecture you could imagine, separated from one another by the dullest concrete car parks and playgrounds. Down below there’s a few cars and a lot of graffiti. It’s not a crime-zone, or a war-zone, but you wouldn’t choose to live here.

We swing our camera up and around until we reveal that we are on the exposed walkway infront of a series of front doors, each leading to another cramped little council flat.

And then, standing with her back to the rail, leaning back casually, her perfect fake tits pushed forwards, almost ready to pop out of her low-cut black dress, it’s the bitch from Blackburn, our very own pervy princess of dogsex. Renae Russell. She smiles as the camera finds her, almost like she’s surprised to have been disturbed then introduces herself in that famous squeaky, excitable northern accent.

“Oh hi there. Welcome to The United Kingdom of Zoo’. I’m your favourite host, Renae Russell, and this week I’ve got a very special show for you.”

She stands off the rail and begins to move along the walkway, we track backwards infront of her keeping her in focus from the waist up, watching those fantastic bolt-on boobs bounce just a little with each step as she continues he introduction. “We’re down here, south of the Thames, on one of London’s largest estates to meet a young lady who’s never been outside the city. But none-the-less has developed an unhealthy interest in one of our farmyard friends.”

She smirks, deep dimples forming in her cheeks, flashes her white teeth at us as she arrives at a battered front door and reaches out to ring the bell.

We cut to a moment later, this week’s guest is standing infront of us, our on the walkway, with the city stretched out behind her.

She’s black she’s young and she’s pretty. She’s got the thickest, almost cartoonishly large lips, locked in an almost permanent pout and a large forehead stretching from drawn on eyebrows back to a deep hairline, then the blackest, very straight but strangely lifeless hair.

Casually dressed in faded blue jeans over a black net body-stocking that shows off her narrow belly, big inny’ belly button, and squashes her small but lovely boobs against her chest, her large dark areola also visible through the dark mesh. It’s one of those borderline outfits you might get away with it on the street, but you’d turn a lot of heads.

She introduces herself in a strong Saaaf Landon accent, bouncing a little as she talks and trying to suppress a huge smile. “Ahm Carmel Chinzana. Ahm 26-year-old. Ahm from Saaf Landon.” She pauses, nodding and letting that smile go. “An’ ahm turned on by cows!” She laughs a little, then throws her head back, letting that thick, dark hair flip back behind her shoulders.

Renae steps in beside her, joining her leaning against the railing of the walkway raising her microphone to ask. “We’ve had horses, fish, insects, a goat, some pigs, and lots of lovely doggies on our show before. But cows are a new fetish for us. And it IS cows, rather than bulls, isn’t it?”

Carmel cracks a wide smile and shakes her head, “Noooo. You’ve got it all wrong. I wouldn’t know where to start wif a bull’s cock. That’s scary, that is. Naaah. I’m turned on by cows. Cows udders!” She manages to bury the smile again, then continues. “I know. I know it sounds strange, but it’s a fetish, innit...? Aren’t they supposed to be strange? Is it any stranger than wanting to blow a horse, or get fucked by a dog?”

Renae does her best investigative journalist’ face, and asks, “Tell me more.”

Our guest takes a breath and tells her story. “I’ve lived around ere all my life. I’ve never even been to the countryside. I could, but I wouldn’t trust myself.”

“Wouldn’t trust yourself. With the cows?” Checks Renae.

Carmel nods, “Yeah. I know it’s weird. Until recently I thought there was something wrong with me. But with your show, and all the girls doing so much weird shit, I thought why not admit what turns me on?. See what happens.”

“I see.” Nods Renae, but we’re not sure she actually gets it. “Tell us more.”

Carmel flips her long hair back again and then continues with her story. “When I was a little kid, there was a woman milking a cow on a tv show, and my mum said something about it being funny to see a female squeezing another female’s boobs on tv. And I couldn’t get that thought out of my head. It became sexual. And ever since then, whenever I see someone milking a cow on tv, I get jealous. Like, I really want to milk a cow. Sometimes I play with my tits and think about being a cow, and having someone else milk me. It’s become a really sexual thing for me. It’s like I get genuinely turned-on watching cows being milked. I masturbate thinking about milking cows. I can’t wait to do it.”

“I see.” Nods Renae again, but once more, we suspect she doesn’t. She’s poured bugs into a sluts pussy, she’s stuffed fish in there, she’s watched women blow horses, and fuck dogs. But for some reason, playing with a cow’s teets seems to have lost her. “What does your boyfriend think of this?”

“Aaahhhh. Well. He’s probably finding out about it now for the first time. I’ve never had the nerve to tell him. Like I said. Until your show, I always thought I was a weirdo. And until you actually told me I was going to be on the show, I still wasn’t sure. So, it’s only now that I’m beginning to think this is okay.”

Renae shakes her head a bit, still confused, “Well. I obviously don’t think anyone is weird for being turned-on by animals. But I can’t pretend that your fetish doesn’t confuse me. Perhaps we can reserve our judgement until we’ve seen you in action.”

Our guest nods and smiles. “Sounds good to me. When do we start?”

There’s a pause, then we cut to a montage consisting mostly of sped-up footage as Renae and Carmel walk along the walkway, down the stairs to the ground level, into waiting cars, then watching the cars moving through traffic, then along a motorway, then in the countryside. And finally pulling up into a farmyard, parking. And into regular footage as Renae gets out of one side of the car, and our black guest gets out of the other side, stretching and letting us know that, “I can’t believe this is happenin’.”

We cut to a milking shed. A large brown and white heifer, with a heavy, full set of udders hanging down under it. She looks bored. Heavy. Smelly. And bored. Chewing some straw, and waiting to be milked. But this isn’t going to be like all of her other milkings. It’s hard to see anything erotic or exciting in this beast we’re guessing that this episode is going to be a struggle.

The sound of Carmel’s voice suggests otherwise for her. We hear her entering the room before we see see her, “Ohh ... Myyy ... Goddddd. That’s fucking reeeeeeal!”

She walks into view with a huge smile and wide eyes. Her boobs, still semi-visible through her black mesh top, perking up nipples hardening as she takes a good look at the cow.

She doesn’t look away from the cow as she talks to Renae/our crew. “And I can do anything I want with her?”

“Anything that doesn’t hurt her. Yes.” Confirms Renae.

The black slut steps up closer to the huge beast and reaches out to stroke its wide back, running her hand from midway down all the way over its hip and around the rear of its thigh. She chews her fat bottom lip as she strokes it, then looks up and smiles as she notes that, “It’s a bit rough they look smooth on the tele, but the hair is really thick, innit?”

She steps back, reaches down and grabs the bottom of her top, then lifts it up, peeling it over her tight body, freeing her small tits. Not tiny, just not big. The dark brown nipples make up most of the areola, and they look hard.

She moves closer, rubbing her tits against its body, really enjoying that rough cow hair on her big nipples. Her head back away from the body, hands in the air as if she’s surrendering, just her chest pushed in close against the animal. She moves from side to side, brushing her sensitive flesh against her new found love.

From just off camera, we hear Renae squeaking, “What do you think?”

Carmel sighs as she rubs her body against the cow’s side, moving her hands forward and rubbing them over its huge flank, spreading them wide one toward the head, the other toward the arse. Her smile growing the whole time. “She’s amayyyy-zing!”

We hear Renae again, “And just exactly what were you planning on doing with her?”

Carmel answers the question by pulling away from the animal, then crouching down beside her to look at her heavy udders. Breathing heavy at being so close to the real thing. Pausing then reaching out to touch one of the teats experimentally, running her finger and thumb up and down it, barely touching it.

She pulls her hand back and stands up, quickly popping the buttons on the front of her jeans, pulling them open and reaching inside to pop the fastener on the gusset of her body-suit, and then peeling that top up and over her head, releasing her boobs, which bounce soft and wide across her chest, brown nipples wide and flat rather than erect and pointy. Then she’s crouching again. One hand under the cow, her other on her breast. Fingering one of the cow’s teats, and matching the move on her own nipple.

Biting her lip as she moves to a second teat, and simultaneously switching to her other breast. Wrapping her fingers around the teat this time, whilst pinching her nipple. Moving both hands in tandem. Taking her time.

Then moving onto a third teat, and switching her other hand back to her first nipple no doubt disappointed that she hasn’t got a third nipple of her own! Stroking and squeezing. Her lips moving, almost quivering with excitement and anticipation as she watches a tiny drop of milk forming on the end of the teat. Dripping to the concrete below.

She’s on to the fourth teat, and back to the second breast. Holding both, left hand fingers around the teat, right hand fingers spread over the breast, and both squeezing and pulling. But only the cow’s teat responds by squirting a long line of very white milk out onto the ground. “Oooooohhhh!” Gasps Carmel. She gives it another pull, squirting more milk onto the floor, and gasps again.

Dropping forward onto her knees, almost under the cow’s belly. Closer to the teats. She pulls the teat toward her, aiming it at her body squeezing and pulling on it, and this time shooting a line of white milk onto her brown flesh. From her reaction it appears that this is almost enough to make her cum. Gasping and rolling her hips forward. She slips her hand down from her chest over the milk soaked belly, and down the front of her jeans into her panties, rubbing her fingers over her pussy as she squirts more milk onto herself aiming it up toward her tits this time and moaning as it forms a little stream down between them and over her belly right down to join her hand in her panties.

She moans, “Mmmmmm. That makes me feel soooooo good.”

It’s hard to understand why it would make her feel this way but watching that milk dribble over her flesh certainly looks good to us so we won’t ask too many questions!

Her hand moving over her pussy, she pulls on the teat again, shooting another line of milk up onto her tits. She seems to be trying to aim it higher, and to lower her head, but there’s only so far she can squat down. Milk rolls down over her dark flesh again, leaving a spotting white trail over her chest and belly, disappearing into her panties where she can rub it into her pussy.

She eases forward, dropping to her knees and leaning forward onto one hand (the other staying in her jeans) bringing her head down under the cow and her face level with the udders. She eases forward, placing more weight on her hand, and pokes her tongue out, running the tip up and down the nearest teat. Then hooking under the soft protuberance, and hooking it back toward her mouth, between her big, soft lips which she closes around it.

Her eyes droop, and she lets out a sigh, rubbing her pussy even faster the feeling of having the cow’s teat in her mouth seems to be the most amazing thing she’s ever experienced. A dream come true.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.