The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S14, E18: Erica Murdoch (47), from Bournemouth

Erotica Sex Story: S14, E18: Erica Murdoch (47), from Bournemouth - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

With begin today’s show with a drone shot of the buildings and grounds of a large school campus - several large buildings surrounded by playing fields and parkland, and hundreds of students making their way from one building to the next as we watch...

A big caption appears, filling almost the whole screen, “BOURNEMOUTH, ENGLAND.”

The caption fades, and then we see that many of the students are double-taking, turning, walking backwards, as they see a woman in a very small red dress, striding confidently through the grounds toward the sports fields with a dog walking by her side ... Even at this elevation and distance we can see it’s a top-heavy slut...

Our drop down to ground level is timed to match the yard clearing of students, and by the time we see our host the vast majority of them are already heading into the buildings...

We transition from the drone shot to a hand-held shot of our host walking toward us – confirming that it’s our All-American ex-Playboy slut, Jenna McCartney – and that the red mini-dress is so short that we can almost see the crotch of her panties, with a front low enough that we can almost see her nipples ... It’s very slutty – and we love it...

By her side, pulling against her grip, is a mean-looking, muscle-bound hound – an American bulldog called Cooper...

Jenna introduces herself in that cool, friendly mid-western American accent, “Hello, and welcome to another edition of our little show ... I’m your host, Jenna McCartney, and this week, we’re in boring Bournemouth to meet a very clever lady who could go anywhere in the world, but really wants to visit us here, in ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’!”

We cut to see this week’s guest...

Walking across the yard toward Jenna and Cooper – she’s perky and pleasant, with a pep in her step, her fist-sized boobs jiggling and bouncing inside a loose white blouse ... Narrow hips and slim thighs are wrapped in a knee length skirt, with skinny lower legs reaching down to high-heeled shoes as she clicks across the yard.

We cut to a close-up of her upper half and see that she’s a moderately attractive, middle-aged woman. She has a wider-than-seems-possible smile, with soft lips, which make her mouth looking disproportionately large compared to the rest of her face - but it somehow works. Her blonde hair is cut in a loose bob and has tell-tale dark roots. So ... She’s slim, she’s shapely, and she’s small, and her respectable but pretty white top and skirt show off enough flesh to let us know that she enjoys being looked at by her pupils and fellow teachers alike.

She stops infront of our camera and introduces herself with a somewhat nasal tone. “Hello, I’m Erica Murdoch ... Teacher, mother, wife ... Whore ... I wish!” She half laughs at her own desire – showing her strong sexual desire. “I’m 47-years-old, and I’ve always fantasized about being wildly depraved...”

We cut to a wider shot now, showing that she’s standing with our host and that mean looking muscle-dog of hers. Jenna holds her microphone out toward her guest as she gives her story/excuse for being here today in a bright and breezy manner...

“I come from a very respectable background, have a very respectable family, and teach at a very respectable school ... So, despite all the deviant little fantasies I have, and despite how depraved I dream of being, I’ve just never had the nerve to go for it!” She smiles. “And then ... I don’t know what happened ... Impulse took over ... I was looking at your website and I just applied for the show on a whim. Filled the form in and pressed ‘send’ before I could change my mind ... After that I left it in the lap of the Gods. I told myself that if you followed up, I wouldn’t back out, and ... Here I am!” She smiles again. A smile that says can-we-get-on-with-this?

Cut to her answering another question that’s been asked off camera. “I’ve had, I think, a pretty normal sex life. Nothing crazy. I had a few partners before I met my husband – but I’ve been honest and loyal to him since we started dating ... I couldn’t cheat on him or go behind his back. We’ve talked about perhaps experimenting with swinging, we’ve even found numbers we could call, but never actually made the phone call.”

Cut to another response, “No, he doesn’t know that I’ve applied for the show, but he knows that I want to. We watch together and we always enjoy it. I think, when he finds out, he’ll be quite pleased ... It’s also possible that he’ll be disgusted of course.”

Cut to another answer, “If he doesn’t like it ... Well ... It’ll be too late by then. If I’ve enjoyed it, I’ll want to do it again, and if he can’t live with that, I’ll have to make a decision about my future. If I don’t enjoy it, and he does, we’ll always have the video to watch back. If I enjoy it and he enjoys it – then the world will be ours to explore together!”

Cut to yet another response, “I hope it’s good. I want to cum on that big ugly doggy cock...” She takes a deep breath, raising her shoulders, tensing up at the thought - clearly thrilled just by saying this out loud, “I want it to be the best sex I’ve ever had. That would be a dream come true ... And I want my husband to enjoy it, and be turned on by it, and then I want to buy a dog with him so that we can do it whenever we want. And I want to do it on this show so that everyone will know what we’re doing ... It would be the ultimate in depravity...”

Jenna continues to nod, as she has throughout the interview. “It’s an old story ... But it never gets tired ... We love to find ladies like yourself ... And we love to make those dreams come true...”

Erica smiles, happy to be welcomed onto the show – as if she thought this was an interview to see if she was worthy of being on the show, rather than a straight-forward welcome ... I mean, we’ve never turned a wannabe dog-slut away...

We cut to a large room with several sofas. The walls are covered with notices and hand-drawn posters, rosters, charts, etc. We quickly realise that this is the school’s staff room. On the day the shoot, the room was closed to staff, who were aware we were filming – but not WHAT we were filming. One wonders what passing staff thought about the moans and screams from the room throughout the scene. But we digress ... Back to the action.

Erica is standing in the middle of the room – waiting. We can tell from her body language that she can’t wait to get her clothes off, she’s just waiting for the order...

We hear Jenna, from off camera, giving her that order. “Now - before you can get friendly with your partner for today, you need to get ready, and the first step to being ready, is to get naked...”

Erica somehow manages to make her smile even wider than before. Reaches up to undo the top button of her blouse, pauses, then suddenly rips it open, buttons popping everywhere. Her little boobs are exposed, and we see that they have strange, oversized dark pink nipples, with wide bumpy areolas. The effect is strangely cute – a lot like her.

She pulls her skirt up and grabs her panties, pulling them down and throwing them away. Then she turns away from us and bends over, flipping the skirt up over her firm bottom to flash her rear at us. There’s not much fat on it or her thighs – and we get an excellent view of her arsehole and pussylips.

She slips the skirt down and steps out of it before turning to face us again with her arms out wide. “Ta dahhhh” She says. She’s naked and proud of it – showing herself off.

Her belly Is pretty flat for a 44-year-old, her legs slim, pussy neatly trimmed into a little strip, and those funny little tits are sitting proud on her chest.

“How do I look?” She does a twirl to show off that firm little bottom again. “Will he find me irresistibubble?”

Jenna laughs a little and notes that, “This dog would fuck anything with a pulse, honey ... But yeah ... You’re irresistible alright...”

Erica looks down at the American Bulldog, and smiles, then totters over to one of the couches, the high heels slowing her a little – unbalancing her - making the move look even cuter, especially when combined with her slim build, pale skin and little tits (and matching tight little behind)...

Many watching will wish they could have seen her do this in her twenties ... But most will be quite happy with this woman in her mid-forties.

She ‘steps’ up onto the couch on her knees, falling forward with her elbows and forearms against the seat-back. She pushes her arse out to taunt the dog - wiggling it a little for our benefit...

“Ready!!” She calls.

We see Jenna bending down, showing off her magnificent fake cleavage, and unhooks the dog’s collar, setting him free with a slap on the arse...

Cooper rushes away from his mistress, right over to the couch, and jumps up – against the seat-back, turning side-on, pushing over her arm, trying to get closer – then pulling back and trying to stick his head under her arm ... His head pushing up against her soft, swinging tits, then back out and attempting to mount her shoulder, upper back and outstretched upper arm...

Erica pulls back, dropping her shoulder, and lets the dog back away ... She’s now supporting herself on one elbow, with one hand free to reach around behind his neck as they meet face-to-face - her smiling, him panting, and he immediately starts to lick at her face ... His wide mouth and sharp teeth looking threatening infront of her face – but she’s not worried ... She does absolutely nothing to stop him - just closes her mouth and eyes tight, and lets him lick her face as much as he likes. A tight-lipped smile forming and getting wider and wider throughout...

It’s a delightful sight – this middle-aged blonde MILF, on her knees, leaning forward on the couch, her little tits hanging under her, jiggling as she tries not to laugh at the licking, her face screwed up, and the nasty dog licking it over and over. Her skin glistening from the saliva.

As he begins to lose interest in licking her face, she makes sure she’s still got hold of his neck, keeping him close and pursing her lips – makes kissy kissy sounds - then poking her tongue out to attract him back ... Tempting him to give her a few more licks, and pulling her tongue back in before he makes contact ... Again ... Then a third time – and this time she leaves her tongue out, and her wide mouth a little open ... Letting him flop his tongue in and out, between her lips, inside...

Her confidence growing, showing absolutely no fear infront of the mean looking beast, she begins to try and catch his slimy tongue between her lips. It’s playful, and it’s disgustingly intimate...

And then the dog loses interest, pulling away from her grip on his neck, and then twisting away from her jumping down off the couch – leaving her looking up into our camera ... Smacking her lips, and licking them too ... Smiling to the viewers at home and commenting, “Yummy yummy doggy slobber!”

Meanwhile, on the floor, Cooper is in a hurry to get around behind his bitch, still trying to get at her snatch ... Raising his head, stretching up to reach at her pussy lips ... His tongue flapping again – so close her can smell it, desperately trying to taste it.

Just as she brought her mouth to his tongue, now she lowers her pussy to it ... Dropping down until her arse is almost on her heels, bringing her pussy right into dog-licking range. He stretches up lapping at it, flicking his tongue over the sensitive flesh ... Making her bounce up a little, just out of range, then dropping back to give him another go...

He licks again, getting a smoother, longer contact this time ... His tongue sliding over her crack, mashing the lips, slotting between them, making her gasp and drop her chest forward so that her head is resting on the back of the couch ... Pushing her arse back toward him, knees spreading on the seat cushion as she gives in to his licking...

He doesn’t lick for that long – just enough to get her nicely primed – relaxed and wet ... Her pussy as low as it’s likely to get ... At which point he rears up, and attempts to get his paws around her hips ... But she’s still too high – which amuses her, looking back over her shoulder and giggling gleefully at his frustration...

She taunts him a little, calling, “Come on boy ... Come on ... You can doooo iiiiit!” – and giving her behind another cheeky little wiggle ... Bouncing side-to-side ... He lets out an almost involuntary bark, seemingly surprising himself, and making her wince a little ... Then he launches forward ... Lurching up over her backside, almost jumping onto her back, grabbing around her narrow hips with his front paws, and then pulling his wide chest up over her, his hind-paws finding the edge of the seat and allowing him to push up and over her – getting his big chest in position over the base of her spine, and forcing his paws down her sides and grab around her belly just above her hips.

As he begins to pump his rear end at her hindquarters ... Banging up against her behind, stabbing at her with that thick cock of his ... The force and weight making her body shake, her little round tits jiggle ... Gasping, “Ooooffuuccckk ... Ooohhh ... Aaahhhh ... Aahhhh...” as his nails dig in, and his thrusts buffet her around.

We cut down to a low angle shot – looking up between her legs from below the level of the couch, watching as the tip of his cock prods up against our guest’s flapping pussy lips ... It’s shaky cam time, getting a particularly good view for a moment, enjoying the chaotic moment – dropping into slow-motion briefly to get an even better view as the angled tip of the bulldog’s cock appears to penetrate, then pull out, then penetrate again, then pull clear ... And finally – slamming home before we cut back to regular speed just as he switches into overdrive...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.