The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S14, E15 - Leanne O’Donnell (40), from Worthing, with Dennis

Erotica Sex Story: S14, E15 - Leanne O’Donnell (40), from Worthing, with Dennis - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with a tracking shot along a rocky, narrow beach. The sky is cloudless, but a blueish, dim colour that instantly tells us it’s winter at the seaside.

To our left, the sea rolling in to carpet the sand with a high tide flow, then withdrawing slowly. To our right, a deserted playground, and beyond that a seafront road and then 3 and 4 story beachfront apartment buildings. More functional than fancy.

A big caption appears, filling almost the whole screen, “WORTHING, ENGLAND.”

The caption is knocked off the screen as a large Doberman dog races across the sand infront of us and heads out into the sea, jumping to avoid the water as long as he can, then deep enough to swim, paddling out to grab a ball, then turning and working his way back to the shore. Bounding out of the water in arching lurches, and then running back to his master the familiar, overweight, figure of our gruff, Cockney host his fat body straining the stitching on his West Ham football shirt, hairy arms and neck, unshaven, but thinning on top. He takes the ball, and heaves it overarm back into the waves for the dog to chase, then turns to face the camera slightly out of breath from the action of throwing the ball, he introduces the show.

“‘Ello, and welcome to ëThe United Kingdom of Zoo’. I’m Dennis Baxter, and that’s my boy Romeo. And this week, we’ve come to Worthing, down on the saaf coast of England, to meet a lovely lady, with some very un-lovely thoughts.”

He looks up, passed our camera, and gives a welcoming smile.

We cut to see this week’s guest as she walks over the soft sand and jagged rocks toward us. Slightly unsteady on her feet due to the heels she’s trying to walk in (on sand).

She looks like your best friend’s mother. Totally safe, very ënice’, friendly, and good, but strangely attractive at the same time. That hint of she’s-nice-but-she-might-be-naughty. Which is, of course, confirmed by her presence on our show.

Blonde hair is neatly styled, curving around either side of a round face and stopping short of her shoulders. The face is unspectacular but friendly with a slim nose, and wide cheeks and one of those flat upper/semi-circle lower smiles that shows off all of her bottom row of teeth and none of the upper. The teeth are white and clean.

Physically, she looks healthy, but there’s a wideness in her hips and a roundness in her body that suggests a lack of exercise and a few too many Chocolate Hobnobs. She’s not what we’d call fat, but she’s certainly not thin. All wrapped in sensible but attractive clothing a knee length skirt, and a low cut sweater showing off some cleavage (which isn’t deep, but is definitely there).

She waves to us (and Dennis) as she stumbles over the rocks, and we hear her introduce herself in voice-over her voice a little whiny, sounding bored rather than annoyed. “Hiiiii. Myyyy name is Leanne O’Donnell, and I’m a 40-year-old community services worker from Worthing in Sussex. I’ve come here today because I think every woman should be free to do whatever she wants to do.”

At this point she’s reached her mark, and leans into the camera to confirm out loud, “And what I want to do. Is have sex with a doggy!” and she gives us a smile, and a nod, that tells us all we need to know about her. She’s mad for it, and she doesn’t care who knows!

We cut to a shot of the two of them standing side-by-side. Neat lady, scruffy man. As he begins the pre-fuck interview.

“Welcome to the show, Leanne. It’s always nice to meet a lady who wants to pleasure my Romeo. But would you like to tell the viewers at home what it is you like about dogsex, and how long you’ve wanted to try it?”

“Yes.” She begins, quite confident about discussing the subject. “I’ve wanted to do it for a long time. It’s always been a turn-on, because it’s naughty. It’s not something nice people do. Having sex with a dog, sucking his cock. It’s dirty. And I grew up in a small town, with a lot of small people, with small minds. It was very constrictive. When I discovered sex, I went a little wild. I’ve always been very active with boyfriends, and one-night-stands, then my husband, and then swinging. But I always felt like there was more. When I discovered dogsex videos online it blew my mind. To think that you could actually do something THAT dirty. I actually tried to set up a date with a dog once, but it didn’t work out.”

“Another fake?” Nods Dennis.

“No. It was real. It just didn’t work out with us, which made things even more frustrating for me. The dog just didn’t like me.” She frowns and shrugs.

Dennis smiles, “Well, no worries on that front here. Romeo never said no to a willing pussy. It’s in ëis blood!”

Now Leanne smiles, “That’s good. I don’t know if I could go through that disappointment again!”

“You’re dealing with a professional now, darlin’.” Dennis seems genuinely interested now, rather than just asking questions for the show. “How far did you get with the amateur?”

Our guest answers with an incredulous tone to her voice, “I got as far as being naked, on the floor of a stranger’s house, with his dog walking around. I fondled his sheath, and I tried to suck his cock. But he wouldn’t get hard. So I had to settle for hubby again.” She looks frustrated remembering the time. “Big let down!”

Dennis steps sideways to her and puts a big meaty arm around her shoulders. “Poor girl. Well, rest assured, in less than an hour Romeo will be knotted up in your cunt and you’ll be a fully fledged dogslut!”

The smile that crosses her face is as wide, genuine and full of excitement as we’ve ever seen on the show. She may not be the best looking lady we’ve had on the show, or even this series. But she’s certainly one of the keenest!

We move in close on her smile, then pull back to reveal that we’ve used the zoom to cover an edit and we’re now in another location. The bedroom of a local hotel. Modern, neat and tidy. Boringly furnished and decorated in red, white and grey.

Leanne is already stripped to her underwear, placing the last of her outer garments on the bed. Semi-naked she looks exactly as we would have imagined soft-bodied without being fat, with a decent sized of tits held in nice lacey bra. An extremely brief g-string barely covers her pubic hair at the front, and slices between the cheeks of her arse like dental floss.

She appears to be in mid-thought as we join her, the cameras only just catching what she’s saying. “I’ve had an idea. It’s a nice room and all, but can we do it out in the corridor. I like the idea of being caught out.” She laughs as if she’s surprised herself with the answer. And we cut to hand-held footage as we follow her out of the room (because we weren’t about to set everything up in the hallway).

She opens the door a crack and looks out. The steps out, waving for us to follow. Two cameras and a sound-man follow, along with Dennis, and an increasingly confused but excited Doberman.

In the hallway which is carpeted, and long enough to have doors leading to 5 rooms on either side our guest looks around, giggling a little. She’s behaving like someone half her age, full of life and fun.

“Alright darl’.” Calls Dennis from just out of shot. “Kit off and get to it before someone comes.”

Still smiling she reaches back and unhooked her bra, letting the pressure of her own tits pop the bra forward. Freed, they are a decent pair. 36C at a guess, and still fairly perky, with pointed nipples that beg to be sucked.

And then it’s the g-string - peeled off to reveal a short trimmed, dark triangle of pussy hair then down her legs, over her feet and off. She balls them up and stuffs them into her own mouth, then drops to the floor quickly, assuming the classic doggy position right away.

“Hey hey. Calm down. Give him the courtesy of a bit of foreplay. He’s not a machine, you know.” Laughs Dennis. It’s funny, because of all our dogs, Romeo probably has the best reputation for robotically getting on with the job and then just pounding away at his bitches.

Leanne is happy to roll over onto her bottom, sitting up in the corridor, naked, nipples erect, looking around but mainly at the big black dog that our host is walking to her. Smiling around a mouthful of her own panties.

She greets him with strokes to his head and the sides of his neck as he pushes forward and drops his head down between her thighs, trying to get right at her wetness. She leans back, lifting her knees and spreading her thighs, letting out a muffled gasp and what might be an “Oh God”, but we’ll never know because her mouth is still full.

The beast sticks his snout between up against her snatch and snorts hard, then begins to flop his long tongue out over her pussy lips and the hood of her clit, then between them and over the clit again. Each lick, and each angle change, leads to Leanne jerking back, or forward, and her belly tightening. Shivering.

She moans, and her eyes begin to roll back almost immediately. Then she allows her whole body to roll back, laying down on the carpet and letting her legs fall open as the dog continues licking, bringing her hands up to her head, running her fingers into her hair as she rolls her hips to present more of her pussy to the beast.

It’s a long licking session with her giving him all the access he needs. Twisting her body, or raising her hips everything he wants. Moaning throughout, her fingers running through her hair, then down over her shoulders to her boobs, squeezing and rubbing, then slipping back up to her face. Breathing hard, allowing the now soaked panties to poke out of her mouth and hooking them clear with a finger. She lays there, chest expanding and contracting, boobs rising and falling, belly shaking, as the dog soaks her cunt with lick after lick. He’s standing between her knees, his back bending slightly, cock already beginning to show poking out of his sheath menacingly.

And then he’s no longer interested in her slot. He’s stepping forward over her, trying to take advantage of her being on her back. Knowing what women usually do in this position, and wanting that lovely soft sensation.

No longer being stimulated, our guest snaps back to reality looking up at the beast and catching her breath, then reaching up with one hand to grab his collar, above her chest, in one hand, and raising her other hand to his belly, rubbing at his heavy sheath. Fondling and rubbing that as she begins to chatter, “Good boy. You like me, don’t you? Yooooouuuu doooooo.” She smirks, knowing exactly what it is, and knowing everyone in the crew here, and watching at home is hanging on her every move. She flicks her hair out of her face to make sure we can still see her lusty expression as she plays with the dog.

Slipping her fingers off the sheath, onto the couple of inches of glistening pink shaft that are exposed. The dog reacting sharply with an immediate hurried rally of thrusts. She gives us a little round-mouthed “OOooohhh” look, almost breaking into a laugh. Keeping eye contact with the lean beast’s meat, “You’ve got a lovely doggy boner already.” She smiles, a wicked, can’t-wait-to-get-started smile “Good. I can’t wait.” as the dog hops around, she pushes him to the side and slips out from under him to that she can switch positions, rolling onto her hands and knees, then dropping to her elbows, her forearms out infront of her on the hard surface.

The dog is already trying to mount her much to her amusement, giggles and gasps, “OOOohhhh he wants me.” she squeals, genuinely happy and relieved that it’s happening this time - as the beast scratches at her round buttocks and pale thighs, trying to push up over her.

After a little off-camera prompting from Dennis, she spreads her knees a little wider, lowering her pussy. Then pushes her belly down toward the floor, dropping the base of her back, angling her arse up, which brings the pussy back between her thighs toward the beast and continues to encourage him with an excited and giggly, “Come on boy. I can’t wait.” and she means it. Bucking her behind toward him, almost twerking in an attempt to keep him excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.