The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S14, E10 - Hajar Tajali (22) & Hailai Tajali (19), from Woking

Erotica Sex Story: S14, E10 - Hajar Tajali (22) & Hailai Tajali (19), from Woking - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open this week’s show with an establishing shot of a quiet suburb of a low-rise town...

A big caption appears, filling almost the whole screen, “WOKING, ENGLAND.”

The caption fades, as we focus in on a red transit van with our UK of Zoo logos on the side ... Then we cut inside – looking at the roads outside ... Ahead of us we can see an old church on the right side of the road, and a low-rise 1970s office building on the left ... We pass the office building, heading toward a roundabout, then swing to the left into a retail park, our camera swing back to face the rear of the vehicle (which is set up in passenger mode today, with a set of seats added behind the driver’s seat) - where we see our host...

Man-spreading in the middle of the wide row of seats, his big belly hanging down onto his lap, his body jiggling as we drive. His whiskery face twists into a smile as he greets us in that gravelly Cockney accent of his... “‘Ello ... And welcome to another episode of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... My name’s Dennis Baxter, and I’m your host ... And this week I’m ‘sans’ doggoes...” He waves his hands to indicate there’s no dog here in the vehicle with them.

We cut back to the views of the streets as Dennis continues his introduction ... We’re in the retail park, moving through the car park ... Ahead of us we spot, ironically, a large “PETS AT HOME” store, then various other stores...

Dennis continues, “We’ve got a special show lined up for you today ... Because we’ve come to Woking, in Surrey, population 62,794, PLUS...”

As he’s talking we leave the stores behind us and head down a narrow roadway – then turn into a small car park infront of an ornate, curved mosque...

Dennis continues, “ ... two filthy, young Muslim sluts – who both have a very dirty dream!”

As we enter the car park we see two young, traditionally dressed dark haired women, who wave when they see us approaching ... We pull up beside them, slide the side door open and let them quickly jump into the back with our host ... At his direction, patting the seats on either side of him, the girls take up their seats beside him. Settling in, looking excited and happy ... Saying their hellos in vaguely foreign accents that suggest they started life elsewhere, but have grown up around here.

Then we cut to a close up of the first girl – she’s pretty, with strong cheekbones, and a triangular jaw. There’s a scar running down the side of her forehead toward her big brown eyes (but it’s only visible when she turns her head toward our host). She introduces herself, “I’m Hajar Tajali ... I’m 22, and I’m from Woking, in Surrey...”

Then cut to the second girl, slightly younger, with rounder features and no scar, but the same big brown eyes, “I’m Hailai Tajali ... I’m 19, and I’m her sister, and I’m from Woking too...” Laughing at the obvious final comment.

Then we cut back to the wide shot of the three passengers together in the back-seat. The slim young ladies on either side of the fat old man. He looks from one to the other, moving his hand-held microphone from side-to-side as he tries to keep up with them telling their story.

Hajar, the older sister, begins, “We were born in Afghanistan, and our father sent us out with our mother after the Americans came...”

Hailai confirms, “He was a really clever man, our father ... He always said that the Americans would leave, and when they did the Taliban would take control again, and when they did that our lives would be terrible. He didn’t want us to live in that world ... So he sent us here...”

The older girl takes over again, “Our mother waited for him, but he never came after us ... We think he was killed ... And after a few years mother met a new man here, and they settled down, but he’s a really devout Muslim...”

Hailai again, “We’ve been raised as Muslim, but not traditional, you know...”

The older sister continues, “So we’ve had a lot of problems with our step-father ... Him wanting us to be more traditional, respectful ... Wanting us to dress right, to behave like good Muslim girls...”

Hailai confirms, “But we are NOT good Muslim girls...!”

Hajar jumps in to clarify her little sister’s comment, “We still believe in the teachings of Allah ... We know his is the path to heaven ... But we believe that women should be as free as men. We should be able to do as we please...”

Dennis nods, and checks, “And that’s why you’re here today?”

The girls look at each other and giggle a bit – then the older sister continues. “Yeah ... Like ... We just want to do something really disgusting to send a very clear message to him that we’re all grown up, and we’re going to do ‘our’ thing.”

“Oooh, something disgusting, eh?” Smiles Dennis, leaning back and indicating his crotch (which is buried under his belly), “Well ... I’m right here, ladies!!”

They both laugh ... Then the younger sister takes over, “We could do that – but we want to go really extreme...”

“Even more disgusting than you...” Laughs Hajar, apparently not realizing how dismissive she’s just been to her host.

“To make the message as clear as possible...” Checks Dennis (who clearly doesn’t care how dismissive this little Afghan slut is).

“We want to burn all of our bridges...” Says Hajar, adding, “Then we can get on with our lives the way we want to live them.”

“Is that why you asked us to arrange a ‘date’ with a pig?” Asks Dennis, confirming this week’s animal of choice.

Hajar nods, “Yes. Exactly. It’s, like, the worst thing we could possibly do ... According to Islam, pigs are filthy ... The dirtiest of all animals ... So, for us to do this, it’s the worst thing we could possibly do...”

“Especially if we show everyone how much we enjoy it!!” Gushes her little sister, clearly excited by the idea.

We cut to a shot of the people carrier pulling into the farmyard at a familiar location. The large steel and concrete pig-shed infront of them. The side door slides open and our Afghan girls climbing out.

Dennis stands infront of them and gives them their directions. “Now ... If you girls want to strip off out here...” He points in the direction of the shed, “Your future ... Is at the back of that shed...”

Hailai and Hajar look at each other, let out another giggle as they pause ... Then begin undressing – quickly. Their clothes aren’t the usual blouse or t-shirt, skirt or jeans – they’re wearing loose, wrap-around fabrics, baggy and lightweight ... Which come off slowly, revealing gradually more and more coffee colour flesh...

As each item of clothing is removed it’s dumped unceremoniously on the ground at their feet, in the mud, and stepped on as they continue to strip.

Pretty soon they are both stripped down to their underwear, which is unglamorous – they’re not even allowed nice lingerie. Bra and panties, in plain white, patternless designs.

Hajar’s is slimmer that her little sister – with a flatter belly and slightly longer legs. Hailai appears to have a little extra puppy fat, a soft belly, thicker legs. Neither of them has particular big boobs, with the bras being more about modesty than control.

Hailai turns away, so that her older sister can unhook her bra for her, and as the cups fall away from her breasts we see that they a small but perfectly formed. She turns to face her sister, who turns away from her to allow her to unfasten her bra ... And as that falls away from her chest, we find ourselves looking at two topless Muslim sluts as they turn back to face each other – breathing hard, on the edge of giggling, both casting little glances toward the shed, obviously keen to get inside and meet their future...

There’s a pause, and unspoken sister-to-sister thought, and then both ladies quickly grab their panties and slip them down and off, again depositing them in the mud, squishing them into it with their toes – burying the past as they prepare for a new life ... Another little pause, then Hailai takes her big sister’s hand and sets off toward the shed, pulling her along behind. Both girls slipping bare-foot through the muddy yard.

We cut to inside the shed, in darkness, with the sound of pigs grunting in the background – then hear the screech of the sliding metal door, and see the bright sunlight from outside – then the two naked Afghan sluts hurrying in, both smiling and laughing as they run down the narrow concrete gangway between pig enclosures, little tits jiggling.

We cut from them, to a sign on a steel gate at the back of the shed that reads ‘WINSTON’. The printing rough, by hand, black paint on white cardboard.

The girls arrive and jump up on the fence, side-by-side, feet on the bottom bar, bellies against the top bar, little boobies jiggling as they giggle and point at, “Winston!”

We cut to look at our star as he waddles across the pen toward the gate to see who’s come to see him this time. He gets close and raises his head toward – snorting as he sniffs at the air, trying to get their unusual Afghan scent...

We can hear both of them talking – due to the combination of the sound quality in this big steel shed, and the girls sounding quite similar, it’s impossible to tell who is saying what, so it’s just a jumble of echoing comments, “Ohhhh, he’s disgusting...” – “This is going to be so dirty” – “I want to watch you do it first...” – “I can’t wait to do it...”

We pan up from the pig to the girls, both leaning forward on the gate, looking down at the monster ... It’s cold in here, but that’s not why their nipples are erect...

We hear Dennis asking, “Now you’re up close and personal ... What do you think?”

They take turns to look into camera and let us know what they are thinking. This time we can tell who’s saying what...

Hajar looks right into camera and notes that, “It’s a filthy, disgusting creature ... And so smelly...”

Hailai turns to us, confirming her sister’s thoughts, “It’s everything we hoped it would be ... So big and so unclean!”

Cut to a close-up of Winston as he shuffles closer to us, still sniffing the air, his breath loud, white frothy saliva on his bottom lip...

And then we’re back on our guests as they both climb up the gate – Hailai pausing to let her older sister swing a slim leg over first and climb down the other side, then following her ... The two girls stepping down into the pen, toes slipping into the straw and mud on the concrete floor – both of them seeming to find all of this more amusing than arousing...

They approach the pig, who continues to ignore them – even as they both bend forward to start patting and stroking his back ... Looking up at each other, looking simultaneously disgusted and amused, on the edge of laughing ... Pushing each other. “You want him...” – “No ... You want him!”

Hajar takes the lead, crouching down beside the pig’s hindquarters, patting his solid thigh ... Rubbing her hand over his stubbly flesh. “So rough...”

Hailai is still standing, but bending beside her sister, patting Winston’s back ... Noting that, “We shouldn’t be touching him...” – then laughing.

Hajar leans forward, one hand on the pig’s back, the other reaching down his side, rubbing his belly, letting her small tits brush against his rough body. Meanwhile, her younger sister, drops down beside her, closer to his rear end ... One hand on his back, the other behind him, pausing near his huge balls... “Look at his big balls ... They’re so ... Big...”

“I bet they are full for us...” Notes Hailai. “We should empty them!!” – they both laugh ... Two girls playing together, being silly, not taking this at all seriously.

Hailai runs her hand slowly over the balls – getting the first reaction from the big pig, him shuffling a little and grunting, swinging his head around a little. Surprised rather than concerned as she continues to rub her hand gently up and down, fingers following the curve of the flesh ... Sighing as she does it.

Dennis speaks up, from outside the pen, “The big question of the day – who’s going to go first?”

The girls look at each other – then the big sister speaks up. “She’s going to go first because it was her idea ... And if she survives, then I will go!”

“If there’s any cum left in these big balls, you mean...” Laughs the slightly heavier girl.

We pause on them giggling with each other for a moment – then cut to a fresh angle, as Hailai crawls forward under the protective metal arch ... Off camera, one of our experts is walking Winston around the pen in a wide circle, making sure that he gets a good look at the little brown arse as our first guest moves away under the arch...

As soon as the big boar realizes what’s going on, the mood changes ... He snorts loudly and begins to hurry forward – arriving at the arch just as Hailai’s excited face appears at the other end, leaving only her lower legs and behind exposed out of the back of the equipment ... Soon to be covered up by the giant pink monster as he rears up, planting his hard trotters on the top of the arch, pushing himself forward, over her, lining up the prepuce in the middle of his belly with her rear end...

Hajar’s face lights up as the pig moves over her sister and begins to hunch himself behind her – that distinctive porcine hip flex ... Tensing up rather than thrusting... “OOoohhh, here he goes ... Are you ready, sister...?”

We hear Hailai’s “Yes”, but don’t see her – we just see the star of the show making his move, and the other sister dropping down to the dirty floor to watch the action up close.

We cut down to see what she’s seeing - a low angle shot of his strange cock already beginning to stick out – long and thin, twisting – looking completely uncontrollable, yet strangely finding its way almost straight to her puffy pussy lips...

Then we’re round to the front of the safety arch, with the younger sister looking up at us, a look of excitement on her face – anticipation ... She uses one hand to hold her long hair away from her face so we can always see her reactions, and always see that it’s her – she wants the world to know she’s here, doing this, for real ... Twisting her head to look up – looking at the huge beast above her, his ugly snout, yellow teeth and drooling mouth right above her head...

From a wider angle, we watch Hajar watching the pig beginning to fuck her sister – a look of aroused admiration on her face as he tenses his thighs and sends a shudder through his body...

Down under, looking up at her pussy, we see the pig’s cock is already between Hailai’s soft lips, corkscrewing in and out of her ... Rubbing against her flesh rather than filling it – twisting and stabbing at her...

The sounds – let’s talk about the sounds ... The girl’s upper register moans, and the pig’s lower rasping breathing sounds ... Then almost taking turns, in a call and repeat – his rattle, followed by her moan ... The feeling of that cock twisting inside her obviously highly stimulating...

It’s hard to tell if the vision of that ugly prick is worse than the sight of his fat bulk, or if the ragged breathing sounds worse than it all looks ... As with all pig-fucks, it’s a grotesque sight ... But a highly erotically charged one ... Why would a woman enjoy this? We don’t know – but Hailai certainly sounds like she is, and Hajar looks like she’s getting off on watching too – a hand already down between her thighs, working her pussy.

As we watch the cock screwing in and out in close-up, we see the first streams of off-white pig-semen beginning to leak out, and very quickly gush ... A pulsing flow as the pig begins to unload into her body ... The volume of Hailai’s moaning increases, as does the pig’s rasping.

Hajar states the obvious, “OOoohhh, he is cumming...” Then continues, “Can you feel that, sister? Can you feel the beast cumming inside you?”

We cut back to the other end of the arch, looking right at her little sister, looking up with a beatific smile on her face ... Not bothering to answer the question – too busy enjoying the sensation.

Then we’re back around behind the action, with Hajar reaching a hand in under her sister’s pussy, letting the pig cum stream out and dribble onto her hand, letting it cover her fingers and her palm ... Then withdrawing it to take a closer look ... Making sure the camera is on her, then holding her palm out so we can see how wet it is, bringing it to her mouth and running her tongue over it ... Unable to hide her disgust at the way it tastes, but completing the lick anyway ... Rather than lick her hand clean, she smears the rest over her face – her cheeks, her nose, the scar on her forehead and eyebrow - and then down over her little tits.

She smiles at us, then turns toward the side of the pen, reaching out to an off-screen technician, who hands her a simple plastic jug. She holds it up toward us, and comments, “I think we can find something to do with this...”

Then we’re back to a close-up of the soaking wet pussy ... The long thin shaft of the pig’s ugly twisting inside her the younger sister’s flesh. Grey fluid spilling out after each twisting ‘thrust’ ... Dribbling down into Hajar’s jug, which she is holding as close to the action as possible, gathering every drop.

We cut back to a close-up of Hailai’s round face – her big brown eyes wet and glinting as she sighs and smiles through the penetration ... She doesn’t seem to be getting that much out of the physical side of things, but the mental side – knowing what she’s doing and how it will anger her step-father ... She’s loving that!

She looks up again, and we look up again, seeing that pig’s big mouth a few inches above her ... Slobber hanging from one side, a long line hanging down toward Hailai, shaking/vibrating as the beast rattles his breath in and out ... Our dirty little Afghan twists around a little more, turning her head up toward him, sticking her tongue out and touching the end of the saliva strand ... Twisting and stretching further until she catches it, and it snaps, across her face, half in her mouth ... She closes her mouth and slurps the pig’s saliva between her lips – then swallows ... Looking vaguely disgusted, but a little elated too. Filthy slut!

If that’s not disgusting enough, we cut back to her creamy pussy – with a positive gush of semen plopping out of it and dropping into the jug ... We look down into the jug and see a good serving glugging around – slightly lumpy with little bits of coagulated semen ‘plugs’ floating in the mix. Then back up to the dribbling pussy and that strange, twisting/thrusting skinny cock...

Then we’re out in a wide-shot, from outside the pig pen, watching the big pig mounted over the protective arch, barely able to see the young Afghan underneath – but we can see her older girl to the side, stroking her hand over the pig back as he continues to twitch and jerk into her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.