The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S13E20: Kim Ansell (31), from Shepshed

Erotica Sex Story: S13E20: Kim Ansell (31), from Shepshed - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin this week’s show with a panoramic shot looking out over a small town/village. Panning across the low buildings, nothing more than two stories, until we come to rest of a petrol station on the edge of town...

And then we’re on the forecourt, looking at this week’s host ... It’s our stunning, brunette, former pornstar – with her stunning dimple-cheeked pornstar looks, and her bolt-on pornstar tits ... She’s walking toward us, dogless for a change, with those tits doing their best to pop the buttons on the front of her white PVC jacket/mini skirt combo – introducing herself and the show in her squeaky, excited voice. We swear she gets more excited about presenting the show every week...

“Hello, and welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Renae Russell, and this week I’ve come to Shepshed, in the midlands, to meet a lady who has a little message - for one of our previous guests...”

We cut to archive footage from a previous episode. Series 12, episode 3, Sandra Huillet – the angry divorcee who was so desperate to get back at her ex-husband that she fulfilled HIS fantasy in his absence ... A middle-aged blonde - fairly plain-faced, but with a decent body – she’s talking direct to camera, telling us that, “ ... he’d been grooming me, our whole marriage, to fuck a dog for him – and when he found out it wasn’t going to happen – he decided he wanted a divorce! He wanted to be free to go and find someone else to make his fantasy come true...”

Then we cut to footage of her on the floor, naked, scratched up and sweaty, running her finger around the inside of a glass, gathering running fluid on it, and then sucking it clean, looking up into the camera, mildly disgusted, then talking direct to camera, “A little message to my ex and whoever the fuck he’s sleeping with now ... Top that, you cunt!”

We hold on her face, then fade through to another woman ... Standing beside Renae on that petrol station forecourt.

Harsher, with a stronger jaw, high cheek-bones, thin lips, and long, straight blonde hair. Her cold blue eyes magnified behind thick-rimmed spectacles.

She speaks with a short-tongued lisp, sounding quite friendly, and a little uncertain of herself. “I’m Kim Anshell ... I’m thirty-one yearsh old ... And I’m from Shepshed in the easht midlandsh.” She smiles, softening her face, looking almost proud that she managed to get her line out without a mistake.

We pull back to see that she’s wearing a low-cut top, showing off deep cleavage, between well-spaced tits. Big, fat tits ... We’re guessing that once she’s naked they will be big, fat, drooping tits. Her hips are wide, as is her trunk. She’s not fat, but, well ... Yeah, she’s a bit fat.

There’s an older man beside her – twice her age – grey haired and balding, unshaven, a little more than overweight himself. He speaks with a rough, non-nonsense, Derbyshire edge to his voice. “I’m Mike Ansell, and I’m Kim’s ‘usband ... A couple of years ago my ex appeared on your show, and laid down a little challenge ... We’re here to say...” He turns toward Kim, who looks proud as she proclaims, “Challenge accshepted!”

We cut to a three-shot, with Kim standing between her partner on one side, and our sensational brunette host on the other. Renae uses her hand-held microphone as a prop as she continues the interview, moving the mic between her mouth, and those of her guests.

Mike offers a little more background. “Sandra knew what my fantasy was right from the start ... She said she’d do it one day, but when the time came she chickened out, so I just told her, I’ve got money, but I haven’t got time ... I want to find someone I can enjoy my time with ... And then she went psycho on me ... But ... I got away from ‘er ... And I found this crazy little cunt...”

Kim shakes a little as she giggles, loving being called his ‘crazy little cunt’.

Renae turns to Kim, and asks, “I assume that this means you are already an ‘active’ animal lover...?”

“Yesh...” Confirms Kim with a great sense of pride, half looking sideways to make sure Mike is still smiling as she tells her story. “I shtarted having shex with dogsh when I was shtill at school ... And I’ve alwaysh loved the way it feelsh ... When I met Mike it wash amayshing to have shomeone I could share my passion wish.”

Beside her, Mike looks like the cat who got the cream. “She loves doing it, and I love watching ... And I get to watch her whenever I want ... She does it pretty much every day ... She can’t get enough. When we met, she already had two dogs, and we’ve bought her another two since then. There’s nothing Sandra could do to compare...”

Renae nods, then asks her next question, faking a confused look even though she knows what’s coming next. “Our show is for first time experiences ... If you’ve been having sex with dogs for years, what reason would we have to put you on the show?”

“Well...” Begins our chunky guest. “ ... I’ve had a lot of dogshex, but I’ve never been with a horsh. And Shandra challenged me to ‘top’ her performanch wish the dog ... Shhhooo ... I thought I should have shex wish a horsh!”

“And have horses always turned you on?” Checks Renae.

“ALL animalsh turn me on...” Nods Kim, much to her partner’s delight.

“Nice ... I can’t say I blame you ... They certainly are a turn-on...” Agrees our host, looking around. “Well, what do you say we lock this place up and take you out on a date with our very own Champion the Wonder Horse!”

“OOOhhhh, yesh pleash!” Grins Kim. Beside her, Mike has a hand on her behind, patting/stroking it, letting her know that he’s here with her, and happy to stand beside her.

We cut to a familiar stables building. An open area of concrete floor, recently hosed down, and behind that a wide walkway with individual stalls on either side, each containing a horse, many of which have their heads over the top of the gates.

A large black and white horse is being led down the walkway toward us, the stable-girl’s face is digitally blanked out to protect her anonymity – she knows what goes on here, but she doesn’t want her family to know.

Kim, Mike and Renae are waiting in the open area, along with our camera crew (but they’re all behind the camera, out of sight). Mike and Renae are wearing coats because it’s a cold day, and Kim has got a big baggy sweater on that masks her figure a little but still suggests size.

As the horse clip-clops slowly down the building toward them, Kim is watching with an amazed look on her face, holding the bottom of that sweater ... Then quickly lifting it up and over her head, her body wobbling a little as she does so. Hair pulling through the neck-hole of the sweater as she pulls it free and snaps her eye-line right back to the approaching beast. “Oooooh, he’sh beautiful...” she coos. “And shoooo big!”

Speaking of big, as she’s talking she unbuttons the front of her low cut top and pulls it open, showing off her big tits. They should be in a bra, but they’re already loose in that blouse. Hanging low and swinging around as she moves. Resting on a belly with is not huge, but is definitely noticeable as she removes the blouse.

Standing there, topless – those big tits not disappointing, huge and heavy, hanging low and swinging a little as she moves ... With a spare tyre of flesh overflowing from the top of her jeans our guest isn’t an overly attractive sight, but the excitement on her face makes her more than worth looking at ... We’re looking forward to how she might handle the huge beast as she steps forward to say hello...

Raising a hand toward him as he lowers his head to meet her reach ... He allows her to run her fingertips, then the flat of her hand from the tip of his nose right up between his eyes and then over the top between his perky ears ... Letting her move right up under his chin, to wrap her arms around his huge neck ... It’s a confident, calm, almost loving embrace. She clearly has no fear, and the horse senses it.

Renae adds a little commentary, her squeaky voice lowered to a semi-whisper, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guest looking so confident with one of our animals ... Especially one this big...”

From her neck hugging position, our large guest confirms that this is because - “Well, I’m no shtranger to large animalsh ... I love thish shtuff...”

Kim moves around from the horse’s neck and begins to stroke her hands down along his body ... Staying close enough for her big tits to rub along his short hair, over his front thigh/shoulder, down his side, nipples rubbing against his ribs. She’s still smiling, looking up at our camera occasionally to let us see her excitement. “Ohh ... Thish feelsh amayshing...”

Renae checks, “Are you looking forward to this?” and Kim doesn’t answer verbally, she just turns her head to us again, big smile, and nods vigorously.

She’s not hanging around, moving down the horse’s side, her hands running along his body ... She bends as she reaches his belly, her big tits hanging away from her body, swinging as she reaches out and begins to rub at his heavy sheath... “Ooooohhh, thatsh what I’m talking about!!” she gasps as she makes first contact.

We cut to a close up, watching her hand rub over the heavy, dark flesh ... Hefting it, stroking it, rubbing ... Providing more than enough stimulation for the beast to know what time it is ... Biology kicks in, automatic responses ... And the cock begins to grow, quickly extending to something any man would be proud to have ... At which point our guest wraps her fingers and thumb around it and begins to jerk. Gasping an appreciative, “OOOOoooohhh yeessshhhhh!” as it continues to swell and lengthen in her grip.

She’s soon got both hands on it.

We cut to a wider shot, getting another view of her big tits swinging as she fondles the horse to something approaching a full erection. 20 inches of arm-thick flesh ... Mostly black ... Beautiful in its own way. The head swelling slightly, the urethra looking big enough to stick a finger inside, and already beginning to glisten as the first few drops of pre-cum begin to leak out.

We cut to a shot of Kim, standing slightly away from the horse, smiling at us as she quickly unzips and pulls those jeans down, letting loose her belly fat, her bottom sagging ... Again, she’s not obese, she’s not very fat, but she’s carrying a fair amount of extra weight. The horse won’t care – and neither do we...

We can see Mike in the background, and judging by his smile he clearly doesn’t care about her shape either, he’s far more interested in what she’s willing to do, than how she looks. Just as it should be!

She returns to the horse, reaching under to give his cock a quick tug, making sure it’s still ready to go ... Then turns around and bends over, letting those big tits dangle again. Shuffling backward, under his belly, up alongside him ... Reaching back around her behind to try and grab his tool ... Then switching to reaching between her thighs...

We see another pair of hands taking hold of the shaft, Renae’s thin fingers and well-manicured nails – jerking it and steering it toward the larger woman’s rear end.

“Okay, get ready...” Squeaks our host, with just a hint of excitement coming through as she rubs the big head of the cock against Kim’s pussy lips... “Back up a little more...”

Kim shuffles back a little further, bending a little more, titties swinging, pushing her arse back toward the horse ... Allowing Renae to rub the end of the cock over her arse, down the crack, over her pussy lips, between her thighs ... And back up through the same fleshy path ... Leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum...

We cut to a perfect side shot, the chunky woman bent forward under the horse’s wide belly. A spare tyre of flesh around the fold in her middle, her big tits hanging down, swinging as she pushes backwards ... The sexy brunette behind her, almost obscured, but we know she’s there ... We can see her positioning that heavy hunk of meat behind Kim’s arse.

We cut to behind Kim ... An angle where we can see Renae’s face as well as her hands on the horse’s cock ... She asks/warns, “Ready...?”, raising an eyebrow, her mouth hanging open as she pushes the huge cock against her guest’s pussy lips, twisting the big head against them, splitting them ... Reaching out with one hand to slide fingers over the tool and between the pussy lips, spreading them around the fat shaft.

And then, quite suddenly ... Accompanied by a shocked squeal ... It slides into her... “OOOOHHHHHHHH!”

We cut to a front shot, looking right into Kim’s shocked face – eyes wide, mouth hanging open ... The pain clear ... The pleasure hidden, for now...

We can see Mike in the background, his cock pulled out of his trousers, fist wrapped around it, having a wank as he watches his woman being fucked by the horse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.