The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S13E11: Lara Bodin (53), from Tamworth (WM)

Erotica Sex Story: S13E11: Lara Bodin (53), from Tamworth (WM) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show inside a van, filming out of the front windscreen as we head along a dual-carriageway ... Dark gray road, light gray sky, black leaf-less trees whizzing by on either side us. We race on at the speed limit for a few seconds, then suddenly jam the brakes on just in time to turn off the main road directly into the driveway of a badly placed house.

It’s a large red-brick and white-wash home with a steeply pitched roof – and there’s already one car in the short driveway – so our van is forced to stop hard and fast ... We hear a loud bark from behind us as our dog reacts to the sudden arrival.

We swing around to look in the back of the van – and see our host ... Bent forward toward us, holding the front of her shiny PVC jacket, which has popped open under pressure from her seat-belt when the breaks were jammed on. She’s laughing at the sudden exposure – deep dimples in her cute cheeks, then flicking her long hair back over her shoulders again as she straitens up, buttoning the front of the jacket again, trapping those fantastic fake boobs inside.

She looks up into our camera and giggles her intro in that high pitched, excitable, and squeaky voice of hers, “Hello ... And welcome to another edition of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ – I’m your host, Renae Russell, and today we’ve travelled, rather quickly actually, over to Tamworth in the west midlands, to answer the call for emergency assistance from this week’s guest...” She pauses, looking down at the floor of the van, then adds, “Haven’t we? Haven’t we, boy?” – and then leans back quickly as her big, blue-grey Weimaraner (Logan) lurches up at her from the floor – a friendly lurch, but still a fast lurch, which makes Renae jump back again, spreading her hands in surprise, and making the weakened button on her jacket pop again, allowing her boobs to break free a second time, reducing her to another fit of laughter.

We cut inside the house and see...

A middle-aged, brunette. Casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt that show off her reasonably slim frame, heavy boobs and shapely hips and behind. She’s tall, and wide-shouldered. Strong looking without being butch. Her hair is pulled back from her forehead, parted down the middle, all flat to her head. Her skin smooth and tanned. Her features pleasant without being stunning, teeth a little oversized but very white, lips thin ... And she’s smiling as she introduces herself, direct-to-camera ... Her voice slightly croaky, a little rough. “Hello ... I’m Lara Bodin ... I’m from Tamworth, near Birmingham, and I’m 53 years old.”

We cut to a wider angle, with our guest now standing beside Renae, who holds a microphone up to capture the remainder of the introduction to the show. It’s another case of us being cruel to our guests – Lara standing next to most women would look decent enough – but standing next to our former pornstar, she’s hopelessly outgunned. The button on the front of our host’s jacket has given up, so she’s holding her microphone out with one hand, whilst the other grips both sides of the jacket front, holding it loosely shut infront of her, a three-inch-wide strip of flesh, the perfect inside curves of her boobs exposed along with her flat belly and little belly button ... It’s another tantalizing demonstration of human nature – we’re seen her, many times, stripped naked, in graphic sexual action (often with dogs), yet seeing her boobs ‘almost’ on display, will have many fans working the pause button to try and get the best still frame of our sexy little slut.

As our guest talks to her, we note that she appears to be putting her shoulders back and pushing her chest forward - trying to compete with our host’s beautifully round, fake globes.

“I don’t like dogs ... Not that way, anyway ... I’ve never owned one ... I don’t make a fuss of them ... But, from a sexual point of view, I just think there’s something very sexy about letting one fuck you!” She shrugs and lets out a little guffaw... “So ... Ahhh ... I’ve think I’ve always been turned-on by bestiality ... By the act ... Not by the dogs ... Not that I would have ever admitted it to anyone ... It’s always been my secret ... But, you know, it’s always been on my mind ... That I’d love to try it ... To experience it...” She smiles.

“Over the last few years, I’ve got more and more into the fantasy of it ... Spending time online, on the UK of Zoo forum ... Talking to others, sharing fantasies ... Thinking about being on the show ... There’s people there with dogs, who claim they can arrange ‘off camera’ fun ... But the more I shared fantasies, the more I realized that if I was going to do it, I wanted to do it on the show ... I wanted to have all of my new friends talking about me ... So ... Here I am...” She smiles, holding her hands up as if she is surrendering to the inevitability.

“Here you are, indeed...” Squeaks our little host, the big smile on her face forming deep dimples in her cheeks. “And here we are ... With this amazing doggy for you to play with...” We look down at the big beast by her knees again.

“Yes...” Agrees Lara, looking from Renae’s chest, to the dog - not sure where she should be looking.

Renae continues, “Now ... If you don’t like doggies ... But you are turned on by them ... How does this big beast make you feel?”

“Horny...” Smiles Lara. “Very horny ... I can just imagine him, on my back, pumping into me...” She seems almost lost in the thought for a second, then gives a noticeable shiver, “Mmmmm ... Filling me with his cum...” She looks up from the dog, to Renae, then the camera, “I can’t wait!” The excitement is clear ... So rather than waiting, we fade through to a shot of our guest stepping back and untucking her t-shirt, then taking hold of the bottom and pulling it up over her head, showing off a slim body, then a simple white bra, containing a couple of nicely sized breasts...

Next off it’s unbuttoning the jeans, and pulling them down over her middle-aged arse, and down her strong thighs ... Showing off a pair of white panties ... Dropping the jeans down around her ankles, and then stepping on them, moving from one foot to the other and she pulls each foot free.

Renae notes that, “You’re in pretty good shape for a woman of your age...” – which gets a smile from Lara, followed by a little sarcastic nod that suggests the ‘woman OF YOUR AGE’ comment hasn’t gone down that well.

She reaches up behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting it fall away and releasing her boobs – which are much paler that the rest of her flesh, and sag a little more than she might like. She turns to camera and bends forward a little, letting them dangle loose, giving her shoulders a little shimmy so that the boobs wobble for us – and smiling again, an I-don’t-give-a-shit gesture. She’s not ashamed of her age or her body.

And then it’s the panties, pulled down – showing off another pale triangle of flesh, and an almost hairless pussy – with just a little whisp of dark hair left behind ... And then she’s naked infront of us. Her body looking soft, but slim enough – her white bikini areas standing out against her tanned skin so brightly that it almost looks like she’s wearing a white bikini.

Lara stands still, nervously brushing herself down – sweeping over her flattish belly, pale tan line, and well-trimmed pussy ... She smiles as the tall dog circles her. Looking down at him, knowing that she’s “safe” so long as she’s standing – her pussy out of his reach.

She turns around as he walks behind her – following him around, occasionally looking over toward our camera and commenting, “He’s keen ... I think he wants me down on his level...”

She takes a couple of little shuffling footsteps, inching away from him in a little circle – with him following, raising his head, pushing his wide snout up between her thighs, his nose just about reaching her pussy ... She smiles as he sniffs, not quite giving him the chance to take a good sniff or lick at her.

As she shuffles, she begins to crouch a little and stick her arse out a little, giving him a little more opportunity to sniff and lick as he snatch ... Moving around just fast enough to cut him off – either shuffling faster, or straightening her legs to lift her pussy up ... Giggling throughout, “Come on ... Ahhh ahh ahhhh ... Come on ... Come on...”

After teasing Logan (and us) for a little while longer, she turns to face him and drops down to her haunches, letting her thighs open wide and she rests her weight on her heels – this brings the powerful dog in closer, dropping his big head between her thighs, his snout up to her pussy...

As he goes to work on her opening, she gasps, cracking and open-mouthed smile, but doesn’t let the pleasure distract her from leaning forward and reaching a hand under his belly...

To take hold of his sheath, gripping it firmly ... She continued whilst he was licking her, but the second she grips his dick, he stops licking her ... Standing dead still and letting her do as she wishes with his undercarriage ... She turns her head toward our camera as she leans further forward, taking a better grip of his sheath, beginning to jerk and rub it ... Shuffling the hairy pouch over and along his shaft ... On the back strokes, the sheath pulls back along the shaft and exposes the tip to us...

Lara turns toward camera again, letting us know that, “I’m getting him hard ... Lovely hard doggy for me!”

She continues pumping it – talking, half to herself, half to the camera, “Getting him nice and hard ... Ready to fuck me ... Ready to let the doggy FUCK ... ME...!”

We cut to a lower angle to watch as she gradually reveals more and more of the ever-growing shaft.

She switches from the sheath to the shaft – letting out an audible gasp of excitement as she does it. Wrapping her fingers around the growing shaft – which bends under her touch, still only half-way to being fully erect. Stroking and squeezing it ... Commenting that, “It’s so hot ... Oh God, this is real ... Fucking big cock ... I can’t wait...”

She drops her body sideways, her head down under the dog’s body – long hair hanging down ... Looking under his body and gasping when she sees that glistening, semi-erect shaft for the first time ... Taking a couple of deep breaths, then following her instinct and leaning even lower to get her head in under his belly, swinging the dick sideways toward her mouth, wrapping her lips around the tip – and jerking the shaft toward her as she sucks. Her eyes opening wide, signalling that she’s amazed by the feeling of a giant dog’s huge cock in her mouth. She begins to make “MMmmm” noises as she sucks and wanks the shaft...

Sliding it deeper, slipping the shaft all the way into her mouth, taking a small breath, then sucking harder ... Her “Mmmmm” sound continuing as she pushes the end of the cock right to the back of her throat – far enough to make herself cough and choke – then holding it there, still working the shaft ... Half coughing again, gagging a little...

She may be a respectable housewife, but she sucks cock like a fucking whore ... A really cheap fucking crack-whore ... Sucking like she needs to swallow the whole thing to get her fix. Sucking on it – choking on it ... Then pulling it out – drawing mucous from the very back of her throat, long stringy lines snapping back from the shaft to her lips and chin. That cock looks twice as big coming out as it did going in ... And twice as hard...

She gasps, then wipes her chin – smearing mucous over her jaw, giving herself a shiny face. Leaning in and licking the head of the cock again – playfully ... Smiling as she does it. Then licking again ... And laughing... “I’m licking a dog’s cock ... Sucking a cock ... I fucking love this ... It’s so fucking dirty ... I feel like such a slut...” Letting out a giggle, and then giving our camera a big smile as she shuffles over, rolls to her front under the dog, shuffling forward, crawling her knees toward her body to raise her arse a little.

Getting herself in position under him – ready to be fucked ... And clearly not wanting to wait another second ... She looks into the camera again and sings, “It’s time to fuck!” - before pushing her arse back a little harder at him – touching the tip of his dick ... And immediately making him alert...

The Weimaraner steps forward, pressing up against her – so much taller than her in this position that he doesn’t need to rise up and mount her – he just steps over her, with four feet on the floor on either side of her, bending his hindlegs, bending his back and jerking - stabbing at her cunt ... Every move making her yelp and giggle a little more... “Ohh, come on ... Come on ... Fuck me ... Come on ... Yeeahhh ... Get it in, get it in...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.