The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S13, E08: Angelica Wrightson (44), from St Helens

Erotica Sex Story: S13, E08: Angelica Wrightson (44), from St Helens - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with establishing shots of a sprawling red-brick and glass, modern further education complex. The three-story buildings are topped (and sometimes sided) with sloping black roofs and surrounded by flat green lawns.

A few young geeky students move around from one building to another.

In the final shot, infront of a green sign (on the wall of one of the buildings) that reads “Mersey University Centre Technology – St Helens Campus” – and then, stepping infront of the sign, looking very much out of place on a university campus – our bolt-on boobed, brunette haired, beautifully slutty, dirty-dimpled-dogslut ... Our former pornstar, Renae ... And beside her, sitting, his hind legs slightly spread to show off his heavy sheath, a large blue-grey Weimaraner dog.

Renae introduces the show in her squeaky, high-pitched, girly northern tones, “Hello ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Renae Russell, and this is my boy Logan...” She looks down at him, then half-laughs, “Show a little modesty boy ... Put it away!” and giving his leash a little tug to bring him to attention, standing up, his tail wagging slowly as if he knows he’s just been caught doing something cheeky.

Renae continues, “This week we’re back up in my part of the world, in St Helens in Lancashire ... At a seat of scientific knowledge – to see if we can educate a couple of the professors in the joys of inter-species copulation!”

We cut to a shot of a man and woman, standing side-by-side, arms interlocked. Both of them are attractive without being models. Approaching middle-age, slim, healthy looking. They introduce themselves direct to camera.

The woman is blonde, pretty and confident. She’s got a Rachel Riley vibe to her – she knows she’s hot, but doesn’t particularly care. When she smiles her whole face glows. Her accent is local, but clearly very well educated.

“Hello, I’m Professor Angelica Wrightson. I’m 44 years old, and I lecture in chemical engineering here at Mersey University.”

She turns her head to the side to look at her man as he begins his introduction, his accent politely Scottish. “And I’m Professor James Wrightson. I’m a research fellow, working in the field of synthetic molecules. Thrill a minute!” He chuckles, clearly aware of how boring his specialist field sounds.

He continues, “We’ve been married for six years, and we try to compensate for our ‘boring’ jobs, with exciting ‘private’ activities...”

Angelica takes over, “My hubby loves to do research, and his favourite research tool is his camera ... He’s been studying ‘me’ for the last few years, making videos of me having sex with other women, because he loves to see what makes me cum. The only problem is...” She looks sideways at him, then continues, “As much fun as girls can be – I just love the cock ... James hates the idea of me having sex with another man – he’s a little insecure ... And I recently decided that I’d rather have sex with an animal, than with another woman.”

James interrupts, “As Angelica says, I love to research her pleasure ... So the idea of her having sex with an animal was very interesting to me. Aside from the obvious thought, of this beautiful woman on her hands and knees with a bloody great dog pounding into her – I’m very curious to see if she finds it more fun than being with a woman, or being with me...”

We cut to a shot of Renae standing with the married couple, conducting her interview as the occasional student walks by. People are so used to seeing cameras these days that no-one seems to hang around long enough to hear what’s being discussed.

“It’s always a pleasure to introduce another new lady into the world of bestiality ... Especially one as pretty as yourself ... But it’s a little disappointing to hear that you don’t like pussy!” She mocks a frown.

Angelica smiles. “It’s not that I don’t like it ... I’m just a little bored of it.”

“So how many ladies has he filmed you fucking?” Checks Renae.

Angelica and her husband exchange looks, perhaps trying to decide if they should tell the truth... “Erm ... Over a hundred...”

“One hundred and thirty two ... That I know of ... I’ve got videos of her fucking one hundred and thirty two different women.”

Renae gasps, and smiles, “Wow ... I’ve been in porn for almost twenty years, and I don’t think I’ve fucked a hundred and thirty-two different women on camera!”

Angelica shrugs. “He finds them, I fuck them...”

“And where have you found all these ladies for your wife...?” Checks Renae.

James goes through his memory bank, “Some friends, ex-girlfriends of mine, we’ve picked girls up in pubs ... I’ve hired some prostitutes ... Good ones ... And then there’s students ... Quite a few students, actually...”

“So your wife is fucking students from her own university...?” Asks Renae, her smile indicating that the idea turns her on. “I’m guessing your lifestyle isn’t a particularly well-kept secret...”

Both husband and wife laugh, then Angelica takes over. “Oh no ... Our secret came out years ago – but the students are all very grown-up. They understand it’s a lifestyle – it doesn’t affect what I know or how I teach...”

“And the university...?” Checks our host.

Angelica takes a look at her husband, then a breath, “They’ve ignored it, so far ... But ... I suppose this will force their hand a little...”

James “We’re not sure what they will do. Hopefully they’ll be as understanding and grown up as the students.”

We pause for a second as the happy couple look at each other, just a little unsure about the future, but not at all unsure about filming the show.

Then we fade through to another location – indoors, darker, more intimate ... We’re back at the home of the Professors – watching as Angelica strips off her outer clothing, quickly revealing a pretty good body, wrapped in a black semi-transparent bodystocking that helps support her full boobs and conceals the extra couple of kilos she’s carrying in the trunk of her body.

We cut from her stripping, to James casually setting up his digital video camera – it’s not as good as the equipment we’re using, but he’s clearly very proud of it. Today, as a special treat for him – as well as getting to watch his wife fuck our dog, he’s also going to be a member of our production crew, providing us with the JamesCam – his own personal angle on the action.

Behind him, we can see Renae in her tight PVC outfit, crouching down next to Logan and swapping a playful couple of licks – letting him lick her mouth, and licking his in return...

Back with our guest – stripped down now to nothing but her body-stocking, which has a hook fastener under the crotch, a pair of stockings (elasticated at the thighs), and high heel shoes. She looks good. A little time in the gym and she could be spectacularly, but no-one is going to complain about her with the extra few kilos ... Many of our viewers will probably prefer her to the super-fit and/or skinny girls the internet turns into our superstars with their ‘Best 10 UK of Zoo girls’ lists.

“Ready?” She asks her husband.

“I’m ready ... Are you ready?” He confirms.

“I’m ready...” She turns to our cameras, “Are you ready?”

And we cut back to Renae to show just how ready we are ... She is unhooking Logan’s collar, whispering, “Okay boy ... Let’s see what these crazy cunts have in mind...” and giggling as she continues holding his collar. He’s pulling against her grip – he’s definitely ready!

Angelica’s husband directs her to, “Okay ... Assume the position, hands and knees ... Get yourself ready, then we’ll let the dog do whatever he wants, okay?”

She nods – a knowing nod, and sighs, “Okay, whatever you say, Mr Spielberg...” It sounds like the kind of thing she’s said to him a lot during their private filming sessions...

She drops down to the floor, onto her knees, facing toward her husband’s camera – barely breaking eye contact with him, smirking ... Then bends forward onto one hand, arching her back a little, sticking her arse out – blowing him a kiss as she reaches back with her other hand to hook the little French maid’s skirt up over her firm buttocks, presenting her arse crack to the dog (and Renae) behind her.

“Chest down, head up...” Directs James.

Angelica brings her other hand forward, strokes her blonde hair back from her pretty face, then drops her elbow to the floor and shifts her weight from her other hand to that elbow, dropping her chest down toward the carpet. The costume barely hides her tits – but stops them from falling too far forward from her body, making her look a little firmer than she actually is.

Resting her weight on one elbow again, dropping her chest down even lower, letting her tits brush the carpet, sticking her bum up higher - she reaches back with the other hand, and hooks the gusset of her bodystocking out of the cleft of her pussy and backside, stretching it and pulling it to the side of her arse. Pulling on it until the fastener pops and then tucking the rear flap up into the bodystocking, letting the front flap hang down...

She’s still looking up into camera as she does this – and her husband is catching it all – keeping her face in frame, with Renae and her Weimaraner in the background – the dog clearly keen to get at his new bitch.

We cut away from James’s camera to one of ours, getting a better idea of what the dog (and our host) can see ... Angelica’s arse in the air, two neat, fat stubbly slices of pussy meat protruding between her thighs. Arse wiggling a little, neat white thighs with those sexy stocking, spreading down to her knees on the floor, high heels pointing back toward us like weapons design to scare wild animals away ... They won’t work!

“And ... Action!” Calls James ... Renae almost laughs at his idea of directing, but releases the dog on cue, and sits back on her heels as he rushes away from her to explore this new flesh.

The big dog stuffs his snout up against the back of her thighs and starts licking hungrily ... The smell and taste of her pussy driving him wild with desire ... His wide tongue working her those meaty lips whilst his cold nose splits her arse-cheeks wide. The warm, wet tongue – coupled with the hot breath blowing over her gash, forces a long, deeply happy sounding moan from our guest... “OOooohhh GGaawwwdd!”

We cut back into JamesVision – with Angelica looking up into camera, her mouth a little open, smiling as he licks her ... We can see the dog behind her ... And we can see Renae watching from behind him.

Then we’re back to a close-up of the dog licking at her snatch ... Digging in like it’s the first meal he’s had in days. Or the first pussy...

“Ooooh, yes ... Oooooohhhh ... OOooooaaahhhh yyeeeaaahhhh...” Moans our guest, loving that tongue action, arching her back harder, throwing her head back further, mouth opening wider ... Moaning louder...

Back in JamesVision – as he moves in closer on her face, showing that she’s turning red ... Her skin glistening with an instant sheen of sweat as she approaches her first dog-gasm ... Mouth wide, the smile forgotten, the moaning stopped ... No more breathing ... Shaking ... Baring her teeth and then suddenly gasping, “OOhhh” and jerking forward as the dog’s tongue puts her over the top to paradise ... Setting her pussy on fire, sending thrills up her spine, putting her brain into meltdown mode ... Then she drops her head to the floor, out of camera shot.

James desperately directs her to, “Lift your head up ... Look into the camera ... I wanna see your eyes...” – but she’s too far gone in the moment, she’ll look up when she’s ready...

Meanwhile, the dog keeps licking – he doesn’t know she’s cum, all he knows is that her box is getting wetter and wetter, and he loves that taste ... In the wider shot we can see that his heavy sheath is swinging around and the red rocket lipstick dick is already beginning to show as he licks.

Angelica takes it for as long as she can, putting up a valiant effort at taking all he can give her – then bows out ... Falling forward onto her front, pulling her rear-end away from the beast, to the floor, and holding her thighs together to block any further access (until she’s ready).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.