The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S12E17: Pearl Kemp (60), from Bideford

Erotica Sex Story: S12E17: Pearl Kemp (60), from Bideford - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show, just as we start every show, with establishing shots of our location ... In this case a picturesque little town on the side of a hill, spreading back from the coast up a steep slope. Old houses, quiet streets, an old – very traditional looking – train line running along the side of the hill, on level ground – leading to an old train station with an equally old (but freshly restored) stream train and carriage waiting on the platform. We get a clear view of a sign that tells us that this is “Bideford Railway Heritage Centre”.

We pan around and see a familiar couple walking toward us...

Our host, the perverted Playboy Playmate, all-American dogwhore, Jenna McCartney, and her mean, muscle-bound, bull terrier Buddy.

She’s looking her slutty best, all tits and teeth as she slinks along the platform in a tight red knee-length dress – hips swaying, stiletto-heeled feet crossing on each step. He’s tugging along on the lead beside her, full of enthusiasm – beady eyes, sharp teeth and his ugly domed head setting him apart from all other canines...

As she approaches, she begins her introduction, “Hello, and welcome to another episode of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Jenna McCartney, and this is my other boy, Buddy ... And this week we’re in Bideford in the south-east of England to meet a lady with a passion for all things old, and some things canine!”

We cut to inside an old train carriage which has been converted into a museum/gift-shop – looking at an unexciting collection of photographs, name-plates and touch-screen information boards. At the end of the room there’s a little ticket office window, and inside the little booth/office behind it – we see our guest for this week...

She’s at the older end of our guest range – very slight and fragile looking, with thin features, an un-naturally rich, dark brunette, mop of hair (definitely dyed) and thick-rimmed spectacles.

We cut to a close-up of her, leaning forward in the booth, bringing her face close to the slots in the window – a broad, thin-lipped smile lighting up her face as she introduces herself in a very west-country, friendly tone.

“I’m Pearl Kemp, and I’m a very naughty 60-year-old from lovely, little Bideford, in Devon ... And I’m very excited to have the opportunity to represent the oldies on this show!” She grins as she finishes her comment.

We focus on her for a few seconds as she holds that excited smile. It’s the smile of an older woman – and viewers would be forgiven for thinking she’s older than the 60 she has claimed ... Then we cut to outside – with Pearl and Jenna side-by-side against the exterior of the museum. It’s not really fair to this little, skinny brunette, in her blue cardigan and knee length skirt, to stand her next to the all-American blonde Playmate in her figure-hugging dress ... But she doesn’t seem to be too bothered by it.

“Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo, Pearl Kemp...” Jenna says, “What brings you here today?”

“I’m tempted to blame my husband – but it’s not really his fault ... Or his idea...” She smiles, almost apologetically, showing off yellowing (but not rotten) teeth. “We met at university when we were very young and stupid, and I remember him talking about a video he’d seen, ‘Animal Farm’ – girls with dogs, and stuff like that ... And he wanted me to watch it, but I thought it was disgusting, just the idea of it, so I refused. He mentioned it a few times, actually, but I never offered him any encouragement and after a couple of years he got the hint and he stopped.” She shrugs.

“So how did we get from there to here...” Asks Jenna.

Pearl takes a breath and then begins to bring us up to date. “Well ... He stopped asking me to watch it, but I know he still watched it sometimes ... And then when the internet came out I kept finding all these websites in his browser history ... Not that I was checking up on him or anything like that ... I looked at some of the websites – it was all very strange – it didn’t actually disgust me, but it didn’t turn me on either...” She shrugs again.

“Then years later, your show starts – and of course, he watches it every week – he never talks about it, because he knows I’m not interested, but I know he watches ... Then one day I’m reading some trashy magazine and there’s an article about some of the older women who’ve been on the show ... And I read that article again and again ... All I could think about was how normal those women looked, and how positively they talked about their experiences ... So I go on your website, and I start watching their episodes – just the women from the article ... And it was fascinating ... And exciting ... And I have to admit I was a little aroused ... And I was suddenly hit by the idea of what an amazing anniversary present this would be for him ... For us ... It’s not every day you celebrate 40 years together!”

“So you think this will be a big turn-on for him?” Checks Jenna.

“I bloody well hope so!” Responds our wiry little guest.

“And he doesn’t know you’re meeting with us today?”

Pearl shakes her head, “No ... It’s our little secret ... I’ll tell him on our anniversary ... Then we can watch the show together when it’s broadcast.”

“That sounds like a wonderful gift for your husband...” Confirms our host, looking down at Buddy, who is waiting impatiently, looking up at the women and whining ... Then adding, “Let’s see if my little friend here can make it wonderful for you as well...”

“Lets...” Nods Pearl, looking down at the muscular little beast and biting her bottom lip – evidently more curious than she is admitting.

We cut to another location – back at Pearl’s home, just a few streets away from the museum. A modest, pretty little house detached house high on the hill-side.

Inside, in the master bedroom, we find Pearl walking around infront of her bed, already undressing – in silence, calmly folding her cardigan and putting it aside – then looking over to the camera and giving us a little teeth-clenched smile.

A little cutaway shot confirms that Jenna is waiting to one side of the room, sitting in a small chair, with Buddy sitting between her legs – facing away from her toward their guest, watching as...

Pearl unzips the side of her shirt and slips out of it to reveal that her top that hangs down over her crotch, not quite covering the top of her black stockings. We catch brief glimpses of suspenders leading up under the shirt as she folds the dress.

Then she’s lifting that top up and over her head, revealing pink and white knickers and a matching, almost empty, bra. Her belly is slim, but has that aged, soft look.

She folds the top and lays it down on her shirt, flashes us that thin lipped smile and then moves right to the bra, looking up briefly at the camera as if to check that she’s not meant to pause, or speak. She unhooks the bra, and pulls it to the side, her soft, small boobs sagging against her ribs as she lays it on the pile of clothes ... Then it’s her knickers, slipped down and off, revealing her pussy, neatly tended – and with big labial lips hanging down ... We wonder whether the loose, long lips are a result of her age, or childbirth, or perhaps excessive sexual activity over her lifetime!

Panties laid on top of the rest of her clothes, stockings and suspender belt left on, she turns to pose for our camera – light reflecting off her spectacles as she turns her head to give us another smile – then knocking it off, straight face ... Not sure if she should be smiling or not. Tensing her belly as she waits for the next stage...

“Well then...” Says Jenna as she leans forward to unhook the bull terrier’s collar. “It looks like you’re ready to play ... So I’ll just say, ‘happy anniversary’, and let him at you...” At which point she releases the beast, who races over to the naked lady – looking like he’s ready to mount her immediately...

Pearl watches the dog approach with her mouth hanging open ... The sudden realisation that this is really happening – right now – clear on her face ... Eyes widening, magnified behind her spectacles... “Oh bloody hell ... This is it, isn’t it?” She stammers, “Ohhh bugger!”

She reaches down to hold his head off from her as she backs away carefully to her bed and sits down, perching on the edge of the mattress – a hand over her pussy ... Both protecting herself and having a little feel of herself ... Fingers clearly running along the folds of her old pussy lips...

Once she’s comfortable she moves the hand away from her cunt and lets the strange looking dog loose on her ... He responds by pushing his snout up between her skinny thighs, his cold nose against her pussy, snorting warm air against her private parts ... Making her gasp...

He starts licking – a few experimental slops first, each of them making her gasp and rolling backward, pushing her pelvis up – throwing her head back ... Then he launches into a really hungry rally of licks – drenching her old snatch with his warm tongue.

She moans and gasps, a smile of wonder cracking her face as he splits her pussy open, and slides the soft flesh over her clit...

The giant dog continues to lick – dragging his long tongue up between her pussy lips, flopping it inside, tasting deep, dry, old cunt...

She gasps, “Ohhh Gaawdd!” and “Fuuuurrrrkkk!”, her voice vibrating as his tongue slides in and out as speed – rolling her belly up and down, arching her back, reaching down and grabbing the back of her skinny thighs, pulling her legs up in the air, holding them there as she twists her pelvis, pushing her pussy up toward his mouth.

He backs off as she moves toward him, then steps forward and starts licking again ... Each time he re-starts the licking the intensity of the experience seems to rise a level for her, as does the tone of her gasping.

She drops her head back to the bed again, looking straight up at the ceiling, her little body beginning to shake, legs shaking more – held up in the air, supporting by fingers wrapped behind each knee ... The dog lapping at her pussy ... Moaning an almost desperate, “Oh – I’m cccuuuummmmiiinnggggg ... II’mmmm ccccuuuuuummmmiiinnnnnn’!!” as she begins to shake even more violently, her belly jumping, the nipples on her tiny tits looking like bullets.

She writhes under his attentions, thrashing like a fish on a riverbank ... Thrusting her groin up and down, enhancing his licking action ... Pulling her legs back and apart to make sure he has an unobstructed path to her deepest space...

After a few more seconds she can’t take it anymore ... She pushes forward toward the dog, sitting upright, letting her feet drop to the floor, bringing her knees together – her upper body still shaking. He brings her hands from behind her knees, up to her little titties – covering them, pressing them to her chest as she sits there shivering ... Eyes closed, mouth open so she can breath smoothly...

After a moment she opens her eyes again – noting the dog still standing infront of her, waiting for her knees to part again ... Then remembering the cameras are here – flashing a look up toward one of the close-up rigs – a flicker of a smile ... Then, as if duty is kicking in - Pearl rolls over onto her knees on the bed ... Then shuffles back so that her knees are off the bed, not quite reaching the floor – she takes her body weight on those little tits and that slim but soft belly. Her arse up, an inviting target to the muscular white-haired beast with the strange domed head...

The terrier immediately mounts her – his wide, powerful body rearing up, front paws reaching the mattress, hindlegs stretching to reach her pussy – not quite getting his dick lined up with her – but not far off...

The little lady – we won’t call her old (but she’s not young!) – shuffles a little toward him, trying to help... “Come on ... Oh please ... Pleasssseeee!” She’s begging the world to let it happen, rather than begging the dog to do anything for her. We definitely get the idea that she’s into this now – rather than just doing it as an anniversary gift for her husband.

She seems a little amused ... Her knees up, legs apart, hands up on his back, holding him like a lover ... Looking to the side to our wide-angle camera and giving us a little smile ... She’s having fun ... Not so much getting off, but definitely having fun...

After a few attempts to penetrate her, the strange beast ends up just standing over her, paws over her thighs, his belly against her pussy, his dick poking out of the sheath a couple of inches too low ... He turns his head toward our cameras, so that he and his bitch are both looking at us ... In his case it’s because he wants him mistress to step in and help him...

We hear the click-click-click of Jenna’s heals as she walks out from behind the camera crew, over to the dog and her guest, and drops down behind them – feet on the floor, squatting down so deep that her perfect arse almost touches down too. She has a look that combines amused slut and professional at work as she reaches in under her boy’s bollocks to take hold of his cock and steer it down to Pearl’s pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.