The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s12e13 Claire Domi (52), from Reading

Erotica Sex Story: s12e13 Claire Domi (52), from Reading - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We’re rolling along a narrow country lane, trees and hedgerows on both sides of the road, every few seconds a gateway cuts through the hedgerows – high steel gates, with brick gateposts – and behind those gates, well-kept driveways that curve away out of sight.

We slow and turn into one of those driveways, the gates already open to welcome us – then the gravel crackling under our tyres as we curve up the drive and a large house comes into view ... Very impressive, very expensive.

Several cars are parked infront of the house, all of them very nice. On the end of the row, a sporty BMW – one of its doors opening as we approach, and our perfect porno presenter, Renae Russell, climbing out into view. Fake cleavage first as she bends forward, then flicking her head back to make sure her long dark hair doesn’t block our view of her most impressive assets ... She steps forward as we pull up infront of her, fronting up to our car mounted cameras and launching into her welcome dialogue the second we stop.

“Hello, and welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Renae Russell, and this is how the other half lives...” She nods back over her shoulder at the large house. “I’m here today with one of our favourite big boys to demonstrate that the upper class are just as deviant and perverted as the rest of us!”

We cut to see the slide door on the side of the van we arrived in being opened, and a hefty, healthy, blue-grey Weimaraner jumping out and jogging a quick circle on the driveway, shaking himself out and sniffing at the low brick wall that surrounds one of the flower-beds. It’s Logan – and we can’t wait to meet his new bitch.

We cut to the front of the house, the door opening and a demure figure walking out. She’s well dressed in a slim fit knee-length skirt and a white blouse, plus three-inch heeled shoes. The combo shows off her well-formed legs, her nicely curved hips, narrow waste, and healthy sized chest. With long dark blonde hair flowing down behind her shoulders, and framing her narrow face - shiny high cheekbones, narrow nose, thin lips ... She’s the wrong side of fifty, but she wears it very well.

Beside her, casually dressed in very loose clothing, with jet black hair and olive skin, is her partner. He walks alongside her as if he couldn’t be prouder of her.

As she approaches, she introduces herself in voice-over – her voice rich and smooth, so sweet you can taste the honey. “My name is Claire Domi ... I’m 52, and I’m from Reading ... And I can’t wait to have sex with a dog!”

And now he speaks, also in voice-over, his accent almost comically Italian. “My name is Enzo Domi ... Amma proud to say these eez my wiiife ... She iz so bootiful, this iz to be da luckiest dowg inna tha worl’ ... An’ I canno wait to see him maker da love weeth her...”

They head down toward our camera, both smiling, him broadly – looking toward her as they walk. Her a little coy, she knows what she’s about to do is very, very naughty – and it shows on her face.

We cut to the pair of them, side-by-side, facing Renae as she continues the intro/interview.

“Thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home ... It’s going to be so much fun to watch you defile it with such a dirty and perverted act...”

Claire laughs at Renae’s honest assessment of our purpose here today, Enzo continues smiling – looking from his classy wife to our bimbo host, and clearly happy with both.

Renae continues. “So, what exactly brings us here today?”

Claire smiles and launches into a confident answer, “I’ve heard, on the show, and elsewhere, that it’s such an extremely intense experience – and that it feels like nothing on Earth ... And I’ve tried most of the other great things on Earth...” We don’t doubt she’s tried everything – she looks the type. More money than sense, all that spare time ... And the kind of looks, even now, that would enable her to get away with pretty much anything.

She continues, “I’ve often thought about doing this – behind closed doors, as it were, but I thought ‘why do it in secret when you can do it infront of the world’, surely that has to be more intense...” She pauses, as if to allow us to think about what she’s saying, then finishes the thought, “So I want to try this whilst I still look good enough for people to enjoy watching...”

Enzo adds, “Whya would enny-one not wanna to watch this bootiful laydee witha da big dog, eh? She so hot...” He must have made a fortune to own this house, and we’re guessing it’s from sales, because he never stops talking her up.

Claire waits for her husband to finish his comment, then continues, “I’m sure I’ll feel quite different afterwards ... Different about myself, and different about sex ... And different about dogs ... I still look at them as cute and fluffy pets ... After this I suppose I may end up looking at all of them as prospective partners ... Ha ha haaa...” She finds her thought funnier than we do – but not as funny as Enzo finds it, he laughs, then grins so wide we seem to be able to see every white tooth in his big mouth.

Renae takes her turn to talk. “So, seeing as you’ve got so much experience of life, love and lust ... Do you have any special plans for today?”

Claire nods, “Yes ... I met Enzo at a sex party ... I was on a bed and the guys were lining up to take their turn – and I loved just being used by all of them...” Enzo is smiling beside her, remembering their first meeting. “So I was thinking, it would be amazing to repeat the experience, but this time to have a dog brought in to raise the intensity a little ... So, I was hoping...” She pauses, looking around at our crew behind the camera, “ ... a few of you might be able to help out setting up the experience...?” She smiles again – that wry, coy little smile that confirms she has filthy plans.

We fade through to one of the large bedrooms in the house – looking at Logan, standing on the deep pile carpet, panting in anticipation ... Then panning off him, around the room quickly, seeing several of our (male) crew looking a little shy but already stripped down to their underwear, or fully dressed with trousers open and cocks out, and then Renae smiling, wearing only her bra and a strap-on Rocky-the-Rottie dildo (which she is pumping her hand up and down the shaft of, then Enzo (still smiling), also in his shorts with his cock hanging out – then complete our pan as we come to Claire, kneeling on the floor, stripped to her underwear – which is black and sheer. Her body is as tight as it looked fully clothed – her belly flat, her boobs not-to-big but full and round ... Very very good for a woman in her fifties.

She’s looking up and around at everyone and smiling, obviously looking forward to her depraved moment. Reaching up to take hold of Enzo’s dick, fondling it as she turns her head to meet the approaching figure of Richard (our sound man), his member already hard – aimed right at her face, and accepted with a smile.

Our guest sucks Richard’s dick for a few seconds to a soundtrack of Enzo calling, “Yeahh ... Do dat ... She does it good, yeah? Yeaaaah?” to which Richard mumbles a positive reply. Then she’s letting it fall from her mouth, turning her head to take her husband’s cock between her lips – bouncing her face on that for a half dozen strokes, looking up at him as she does it ... Then the same again, that one out of her mouth and turning to the next...

We pull back to a wider shot and watch the men crowded in around her, her wanking two and sucking a third, then swapping ... Renae on the periphery still smiling and wanking the Latex shaft of her canine-dildo, waiting for her moment.

We don’t wait long, cutting out a large chunk of the blow-bang because we’re a bestiality show, not a gangbang show ... We cut to our host stepping into the group, easing the guys apart, and moving that big dog dildo up infront of her guest – “Time for some canine practice...” she squeaks, pushing the fake doggy dick toward Claire’s smile...

Claire accepts it, opening wide and letting our host push it deep into her mouth – letting her pump her hips toward her face, fucking her mouth. Coughing a little as it tickles the back of her throat, and looking up at her husband as she does it. Enzo continues to provide commentary, “She-a look-a gooood with-a the doggy dildo in her mout’ ... Can’t wait to see her with the real thing, eh? Can’t wait to see you sucking a big dog cock...” Which makes Claire smile around that latex tool.

Renae fucks her guest’s face for a few seconds, then reaches down and helps her to her feet, moving closer so that their bra covered tits press together, moving forward to make her back away a few steps and fall back onto the big white bed. Claire instinctively spreads her legs to make sure her pussy is available, reaching down between her thighs to pull the gusset of her panties to one side...

“Yessa, Renae ... Givva my wiiife a good facking wiz your beeeeg doggy cock...” Continues Enzo.

Our filthy hostess steps up, stepping up onto the bed on her knees between Claire’s thighs, holding the dildo shaft as she guides the head into her pussy ... It’s one of those big-wet-pussy moments, as the dildo slides in without any resistance. Claire is clearly in the mood and her pussy is clearly well-used. She gasps and giggles appreciatively as a missionary-style quick strap-on fucking begins.

Enzo drops onto the bed, laying on his side beside his wife, presenting his cock for a little more sucking – she turns her head toward him and does as expected ... We watch for a second as the little brunette fucks her and she sucks her husband’s cock – then notice she’s reaching out to the other side to fondle one of our crew who has quickly taken up a position beside the bed, camera on shoulder, filming...

Then we cut away to watch a close-up of that big doggy dildo sliding in and out of that wet pussy.

Enzo’s constant dialogue continues, “Suck it ... Yeah ... Dirty laydeeeee ... I lav you ... I lav you ... So sexy...”

Back to a wide-shot, men kneeling around the lady’s heads – dicks toward Claire’s face – her switching from one to the next, laughing, gasping ... Renae on top, pumping away at her, ignoring the cocks around her head and staring down at her, snarling, “You like it? Like the feel of dogcock? Ready for the real thing? Ready to fuck a dog?” – and Claire is taking it, raising her knees – wanking a guy on one side, sucking her husband on the other, then looking up at her host and gasping, “Yeah ... Yeahh ... I can’t wait ... Get me a dog ... Get me a dog ... I want the real thing...”

And suddenly we’re watching in a wide shot as Renae pulls back, stands up and stumbles away to the bedroom door, big dildo bouncing in the strapon harness as she shouts over her shoulder, “Okay ... Big dog time ... Everyone stand back if you don’t want to get bitten on the knob...”

Experienced with our dogs, our crew move back, hooking cocks into underpants or pulling trousers back up – cameras and microphones up and ready the whole time. Enzo sits his wife sitting upright so he can unhook her bra and free her tits. They sag a little, age rather than size. Then he helps her pull her knickers off, freeing up her well-trimmed snatch ... He kisses her, then looks over his shoulder to see Renae unhooking an agitated Logan from the chair his leash has been wrapped around... “She go-a get you a beeeegg doggy ... You gonna get fucked by a doggy now ... Beeeg doggy gonna fucka you!!”

Although we’ve only spent a couple of minutes watching Claire ‘warming up’, Logan has been stuck a few feet away, being held steady as he watches, listens and smells for a full half hour as the sucking and strap-on fucking gets our guest ready ... And ‘ready’ is an understatement for his current condition.

As soon as Renae releases him he bounds to the bed and jumps up beside our guest (as Enzo backs away quickly, bringing a hand down to his cock – first as a shield, then to continue wanking as he watches from the other side of the bed).

The big dog tramples around, stepping over his bitch – and on her, as he licks at her face and tries to mount her shoulders from behind, feet either side of her head, trying to fuck her back between her shoulder blades ... Wanting her to switch positions but lacking the words to tell her to...

“Bend over beeetch!” Enzo gives her the instruction that the dog can’t... “He wanna fak yoooo!”

She smiles again as she pushes the dog off, then leans forward, quickly assuming the correct position – arse up, belly down, back bent, resting her weight on her elbows with her head almost on the bed ... Twisting a little to look back over her shoulder – wanting to see the dog coming up behind her. She looks pretty excited about it – playful and full of expectation - doing everything she can to stick her arse out and present an even more inviting target.

Logan moves around, almost fucking the air with his semi erect cock as he stumbles to rear end, dropping his head to check she’s ready for him - sticking his nose between her arse-cheeks to sniff, then lick at her pussy and arsehole ... His wet tongue swiping up through her crack like a credit card.

We cut back and forth between close-ups of him licking at her rear end; close-ups of her face as she reacts to the jolts of pleasure from the licking; shots of Enzo watching on, talking endlessly, “Licka dat cunt ... Licka her ... Yeah ... Youu liiiiike, yes...”; shots of Renae watching on, still playing with her dog dildo cock; and wide-shots that catch both at the same time...

We can tell the dog is happy from the way the he moves around, leaning in, pushing his front legs forward under his bitch, getting his head down to lick more at her pussy than her arse ... We can tell our guest is happy from the way she gasps and moans, and the fact that she’s offering more and more of herself to him – pushing her arse back, arching her spine, doing everything she can to give him her snatch ... And we can tell her husband is happy from the bullshit he is squealing, “Ooooooh yaaaasss ... I want him fak you ... Is time for him to fak youuu...” He looks up at Renae, “Make-a da doggy fak-a my wiiiiiife!”

Claire gasps and whines as he works her with that wonderful tongue ... Wriggling and twisting, soaking up the pleasure, unable to escape his attentions even if she wanted to – and based on the noises she’s making the pressure and excitement are building by the second... “Oh God ... OOooohhh Goooodddddd...”

The beast continues licking – dropping right down, his chest almost down to the floor, pushing his cold nose up between her thighs, his tongue slurping in and over her loose pussy lips ... Smearing and soaking them, squishing them around. Mashing her clit back into her pelvis...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.